Monday with Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the shudders, she groaned, "Cummmm ... in— ... side ... me."

Ugh.

Two more firm thrusts into her, and I lost my load.

My muscles twitched like I'd been electrocuted. My knees buckled against hers, and together we sank against the desk, her hands reaching forward to steady us as I erupted over and over, a thick torrent of semen gushing out of my cock and up into her delicate body.

Breathless and completely spent, we stood there in suspended animation, panting. Beads of sweat coated Amanda's skin, sparkling like diamonds in the sun.

"Mmmm..." She turned and smiled at me, squeezing her thighs tighter.

My semen leaked from her vagina, running in creamy white rivulets down the insides of her legs and dripping onto the carpeted floor.

"Jeff?" she said.

"Yes, Amanda?" I reached out and touched her breasts gently. What a perfect girl.

"Happy Cute 30-Something Awareness Day," she said.

I leaned forward and we kissed.

A tinny voice on the phone line brought us back to earth.

"Jeff?"

I glanced down, and my face suddenly drained of all its color. Amanda followed my gaze to the desk, and together our mouths dropped open in shock.

The Mute button was off.

12