Money? Drugs? Sex? A Festival!

Story Info
A music festival with some fun.
6k words
4.11
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Drugs, gangbang, prostitution]

Out in a clear field full of people, music rang out. There were so many people it looked like a tidal wave of human beings. There was a large stage set up and currently a band was playing their hearts out on a fun beat while everyone seemed to be laughing or drinking or generally having a good time.

KT-So smiled. She had been invited by her friend to what she called "Like an EDM folk music festival!" and she had been... a little doubtful. Apparently what she meant to say was "It's an EDM festival but a lot more casual." It was just a large stage and grassy field mostly but people had set up shop for sure. She saw food vans, a massive collection of tents grouped together, a few mobile stands people had set up, and more and more. Everyone was just walking around, having a good time, jamming to the music.

On her arm, practically dragging her everywhere, was her good friend Melody. She was a lover of music, but even more than that, she just seemed to love, well, everything. People, festivals, seeing new stuff, she was practically bouncing around. KT just laughed. She was having a great time too. She didn't exactly consider herself famous but clearly, she was famous enough. More than a few people had come up to her, men and women, interested in talking to her. More than a few of them had some... lewd gazes and she couldn't help a shiver of excitement that had run through her at that.

She had recently gotten more into the more adult side of internet modeling. That combined with the outfit Melody had convinced her to wear, and well, she couldn't blame anyone for looking at her with such hunger. She had called Melody crazy the first time she had suggested it, and the second and third, but she couldn't deny how great it was making her feel, to see everyone eyes be drawn to her.

She was wearing a see through bra with hearts over the nipples, panties, and see through short shorts.

And that was it.

She was very technically not naked, but it was amazing watching people stare at her, and then their eyes get wide as they realized she was wearing even less than they originally thought. Her friend Melody was also wearing the same, just in a different color.

As she passed by another stand, beer in hand, she saw a group of people huddling together with wide smiles on their faces. She wondered what that was about before they noticed her and something about them seemed... familiar.

"KT-So?! Is that really you?!"

She laughed. She looked over to her friend where she was practically bouncing between different people while dancing to the music. Just making sure she didn't lose track of her, and then she walked up to them.

"In the flesh haha."

"Wow! You look... wow!"

She realized why all three men seemed familiar now. They weren't the men she had enjoyed a hot time with only a few months ago in a hotel, but they carried the same kind of, energy. She looked into their eyes and smiled. Even wider as one of them spoke up.

"Oh! Do you want some molly?"

They were all high on ecstasy. Well, she wasn't going to say no. Getting a little drugged up at a music festival is practically tradition! She made sure to take a little extra for Melody. She swallowed it and could already feel the effects start to take hold. Her smile grew blazing. She had been busy with work and well, she had just been busy. She had wanted to get high again but it just hadn't worked out like that. But now? As she felt that familiar feeling of happiness and, well, ecstasy, pass over her? As the music seemed to light up in entirely new and beautiful colors? She felt like she was on the verge of tears from happiness already.

Melody found her and seemed to nearly have whiplash when she looked at her.

"KT... you okay?"

"I'm great! I got you a present!"

She handed the pills to Melody and Melody's face seemed to screw up for a second. Then she looked back up at her.

"Um, what's this?"

"Some Molly! Come on, it's amazing."

Melody seemed to hesitate for a moment but she was always pretty free spirited. That made her realize something. Melody must not have had ecstasy before. She didn't know if her smile could grow any wider than it had. She kept walking with her beautiful friend as the drugs took effect for both of them. Within half an hour her friend was crying from the beautiful music and she seemed ready to hug and kiss every single person that passed by. KT understood, everything was so, great!

The warm look Melody was giving her almost surprised her but she wasn't too surprised. She just chuckled and directed her friend towards the tent before she tried to do something too embarrassing out in public.

The tent they were heading towards was large. There were plenty of camping tents that you could sleep in and just that, but there were a few massive tents that seemed more like an archelogist would use. Some people really came prepared and then gone all out.

As they were heading towards it, she felt a poke in her side. She looked down at Melody who was grinning at her all goofy.

"Sooooo famous."

KT just rolled her eyes.

"My friend's such a famous celebrity. They even gaveyou free drugs! I never get free drugs!"

KT just laughed.

"Didn't I give you free drugs?"

"That doesn't count!"

As they lightly bickered, they finally got closer to the big tent. As she did, she started to hear some sounds coming from the surrounding tents. She had heard more than a few but she had kinda filtered it out as she'd been walking and talking. Now that she focused a little more on the sounds.... She suddenly went red. She definitely knew what those sounds were. More than a few people were having the time of their life in some of these tents, in broad daylight no less! She knew drugs and sex were the main thing happening at a music festival but really, those tents weren't exactly soundproof!

Melody was wrapped around her arm, but she could feel her trying to pull away. She looked down and it was clear that she had heard the sounds too. And had a... interesting reaction. One of unfathomable curiosity like an excited puppy. Even through how great she was feeling, she was still a tad worried. But, well, it should be fine right?

"Hey, let's meet back up at this big tent later, alright?"

"Yeah..."

Annnnd she was barely paying attention. KT laughed and let go of her, watching her walk almost in a trance towards some of those tents. She shook her head. Her friend was probably going to walk in on a couple of people and get yelled at before coming back. She turned herself back to the tent, still wondering what was in it.

She approached and opened the flap of it, to see two guys talking and standing around a table. They turned to her and waved. Their eyes seemed to bug out a little as they saw what she was wearing. Then one of the guys clearly recognized her.

"Holy shit, are you KT-So?!"

"Ha, yeah, that's me."

"Wow. I never thought I'd get to meet you in the flesh! I loved seeing some of your, ah, newer work."

He seemed to stutter a little at that. She knew exactly what he was talking about. Her newer work had been far more risque. She shot him a wink and got to see him blush a little. The other man looked at her and his eyes were a bit more, well, she'd seen that look all day but the man wearing it seemed to gain some confidence from having some amount of privacy.

"Hey... would you be interested in having some fun?"

His friend looked at him in shock, like he couldn't believe he was asking that. KT laughed, she had expected someone to ask sooner or later and she couldn't deny that it sent a thrill of pleasure throughout her body. But, having sex with some random guy she doesn't even know, in the middle of a bunch of people with only a bunch of thin walls for privacy? Well, she couldn't deny that also sent an incredible surge throughout her body... but no! No, no she musn't...

God, she was so horny now.

"Sorry but I don't know you and-"

The guy who asked literally rolled his eyes at her. She stopped talking out of shock.

"What about for $500 bucks? Let me and my friend here have some fun with you?"

The way he smirked as if he knew she was going to say yes, as if she was just some hooker that had to be offered some money to get down on her knees was just-

She was going to need new panties at this rate, actually. She felt a wild mix of lust of and indignation. She wasn't some whore but being treated like one...

His friend looked ready to throttle him but his eyes never left her, running his gaze up and down her body, as if already trying to figure out what hole he wanted to fuck. That gaze it was, god and being paid too, it was just-

"Trevor?! What are you saying?! You can't just-"

"Actually..." she licked her lips "Well... the money... would be nice."

She couldn't believe herself. She knew she was horny as hell and high as fuck but she was seriously going to fuck total strangers for cash, again?! Not even a lot of cash either...

But that gaze, how he talked to her, being treated like a slab of meat to be bought at the farmers market... it was really doing things for her. A lot of things.

The poor man who seemed to be trying to stick up for her a minute ago now looked like he had gotten whiplash, while the skeavy guy looked like he always knew that this would be what would happened. He pulled out his wallet, and must have come prepared for something because he threw out five hundred dollars right here and now. Five one hundred dollar bills floated to the ground, and he wasted no time in starting to get undressed.

"Come on Drake, you can thank me and pay me back later."

Drake still looked confused as hell but KT, the second she saw Trevor's cock and the money, felt the ecstasy start really rising in her, remembering the past time she'd fucked while on drugs, heard the music in the background, she knew it was all well and truly over. Her self control had completely shot itself to oblivion. She practically ripped off her own clothes, exposing her naked body to the world. Only a light, nearly see through tent, protected her from being publicly nude. The door didn't even shut. A stray piece of wind could blow and reveal her body to anyone looking.

Drake still looked lost as hell, but KT and Trevor were feeling far more primal. Trevor smiled wide, pointed at the table they'd been standing around earlier, and said,

"Lay down. Now."

KT was seriously going to have to ask herself some questions about her own kinks later. But for now, for now she was in the moment and it was going to be so good. She walked over to the table and laid her naked body flat on top of it.

Drake finally slapped himself, as if trying to wake up, but no, KT was not only naked in front of him, she had been paid for sex. Just like that. It had been less than five minutes and he'd met an internet celebrity and was about to have sex with her. He was still pretty sure he was dreaming or took the wrong, or best, drugs available but honestly, he was ready to ignore reality and just accept it. He looked at her mouth and his dick practically hurt.

Soon, all three of them were naked, one horny, one horny and a bit of a bastard, and one horny and thinking this was some kind of dream.

To everyone's surprise, except maybe Drake, it was Drake who went first. He'd fully bought into the fact that he was either hallucinating, on a great trip, or having a really really good dream. And he wasn't going to waste a single second of it anymore.

He went behind KT, where she was on the table, and rammed his dick down her throat. KT was so surprised she started coughing a bit from the force of it, but Drake didn't slow down in the slightest. In fact, he grabbed her around the throat and squeezed a little, to make it tighter around his cock.

KT had her back on the table and suddenly felt her face be absolutely god damn destroyed by cock. Then she felt hands grip her throat and start to squeeze lightly. She coughed and gagged a little but the man kept going, kept ramming, slapping and dragging his balls across her face as he did so. It was so violent and unexpected, she felt a deep moan seep out of her.

Only for that moan to raise an octave as she felt something hard ram into her pussy. Trevor clearly hadn't been happy waiting and had grabbed her legs and started going to town. She could feel his hard stiff cock pounding away at her. She once again felt like a piece of meat, not just having sex, but being used. As if she was a doll or a sex toy made to relieve men.

The drugs still running through her system just made everything feel so much better as well. It was magical. It had barely started and already she was feeling like she'd never had better sex in her entire life. She was so happy, in such a lust, that if it were possibly her eyes would've turned into hearts.

She felt her body arch as she was double penetrated, felt the sweat start to pour off her from the pure amount of heat roiling around, felt the pre-cum start to slide against her tongue and scrap against her walls, felt hands around her legs and throat. And finally, she felt herself orgasm, as they continue to ram into her, continued to fuck her, not caring at all whether she got off or not.

It kept going and going, dick ramming in and out of her, using her holes, when without any warning she felt a blast of cum splatter against and down her throat, a cock thrusting deeply inside, forcing it down her. She felt Drake's cock twitching, pumping more and more semen down inside her. She'd have coughed if she could, instead she just had to take his loads.

He wasn't alone though, because soon after, she felt Trevor finish inside her pussy, coating her walls and filling her up with his hot cum.

They'd stayed like that for a moment, reveling in the current moment, all experiencing an intense feeling of bliss. Of true ectasy, especially in the case of KT. Then slowly, agonizingly, she felt two dick pulls out of her, leaving her the ability to breath again. She coughed and sputtered a little, some cum dropped from her mouth. She hadn't been expecting things to go so... amazingly. And so violently. Her brain was practically in a haze and all she could think about was more cock.

Eventually, Trevor stood up and got his clothes on.

"Hey, Drake, get dressed man! I just had a great idea. Don't worry sweetcheeks, we'll be back in a bit. Just rest for a while. Oi, drake, come on man!"

Blearily, still in sexual shock, Drake gathered himself together, got dressed, and left.

Leaving KT naked all by herself. She was still horny, extremely, extremely horny. But more than that she was a bit tired. She didn't think it'd be too bad an idea to get a little bit of rest right now.

She leaned back, closed her eyes, and in what felt like only moments, heard the tent flap opening. She must've fallen asleep for at least a few minutes because she felt that awkward feeling of cum starting to dry on her. Drake had gotten a bit more on her face than she had realized.

"Hey boys, look what this tent has for us!"

She looked up and the primal "uh-oh" sense everyone has went off in her head. She was naked and there was three guys that she very much did not know. Not only that, but they were clearly on something. They seemed far too... excited? They started to walk towards her and her brain kicked into the highest gear it could.

"Wait, stop, don't!"

They did. She had leaned up to look at them and saw that they had all stopped. She mentally breathed a sigh of relief. She did want more sex, maybe even from these guys, but... this was a bit... intense. She hadn't agreed to just let anyone who comes in do her like she was free to use!

The lead guy seemed to spin the wheels in his head for a second, before he seemed to have a lightbulb moment after seeing the money on the ground.

"Oh. Nah, it's fine. We've got the money for it."

They grouped together and pulled out what seemed to be.... Fifty dollars. $50. That was it. Even if she had wanted their money that was........ She wasn't some cheap hooker!

Oh god, now she was wet again.

"Doesn't seem like we're the first."

"Of course we aren't. But hey, it's well worth the price. Look at her. That's one hot asian."

"Don't worry guys, I want to aim for those tits of her. You can take the holes."

She was now starting to feel both very horny and very uncomfortable. It was more so leading to the right.

"I don't want to have sex right now!"

Her own words shocked her and they were mostly a lie. These three just seemed a bit too much like assholes.

The three men stop and stare at her for a moment. A feeling of terror washes over her, but they seem to back off. They just seem to pause there, gears spinning in their minds, before the leader eventually speaks, up a smile on his face and sleaze in his voice.

"Hey hey, if you don't want it, we ain't gonna force it. How about this, for making ya feel uncomfortable, how about we offer you some coke? Ya down for that?"

KT hestiated. She had never tried coke before and honestly, she did want to. But the source was a bit... still... it wasn't her smartest decision but she was still riding a pretty strong high. These guys were a bit intense but clearly they weren't all that bad right?

"I- I guess that would be alright."

The leader smiles and then walked around the table to where her head was at. She was very well aware that her head was right next to yet another dick and she tried very hard to shut up that part of her brain. However, it did nothing for the fact that she could see his erection bulging out his pants and see how close it was to her face.

The leader leaned down and took a small bag of white powder out of his jacket and then tipped it down her nose. A lot of it, at least she felt he did.

Suddenly everything was far more, hyper. She felt great, amazing, like she could run a smile or tackle a bull. She felt sexy, and happy, and like everything was just, perfect. She felt like she could take ten, no, a hundred dicks! She was so, god, was this what true happiness felt like? Why had she been worried earlier, why did she care about this or that, she was horny and man, she needed cock right now. She just has so much energy and happiness to spread around!

The leader smiled and asked her the best question ever.

"Want to have sex now?"

"Fuck yeah!"

He chuckled and then they slowly, sooo soo sooo sooooooooo slowly, started getting undressed. She wanted to get up right now and get started already! She started to rise, only for the leader of three to put his hand on her shoulder.

"Lay down. Stay."

She wasn't a dog! But she waited, practically bouncing in place, ready for their cocks. They were so slow though!

Eventually, finally, agonizingly, they were all naked and it was only the man's hand on her shoulder that was stopping her from getting up and tackling them to the ground right now!

The man just chuckled and finally gave her what she wanted! He slide his big juicy cock right down her small throat and started laying pipe into her. He was so forceful! She suckled on it even as he started ramping up his speed and really ramming into her, trying to get as much pleasure from her mouth as possible!

In a glorious orgasmic ecstasy, she felt another man plow into her vagina and continue where Trevor from earlier had left off. She felt him go at a completely different tempo and tried to wrap her legs around him and pull him in closer and tighter. He held her legs apart but it was only a matter of time before- Ah!

She felt hands on her breasts, hands on her legs, and now another hand joined, rubbing midriff. It was the other guy! What had he said? He was going to aim for her chest? Aww yeah!

Even as the men she didn't know the names of really started to go at her, really started to fuck the life out of her, she still felt it wasn't enough! She needed more. More and more cock. Her arms weren't uselessly at her sides this time, she reached up and stroked the man's cock and balls as he rammed himself down her throat.

12