Money? Drugs? Sex? A Festival!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was having the time of her life, feeling all the great and amazing sensations. She squeezed the man's dick her with pussy, and sucked and gave the best blowjob she could with other man's dick as she let her arms and hands go wild. She felt the hands on her breasts quickly retreat and laughed, or at least tried to, as she felt cum splatter against her breast. The guy not even inside her had cum first! It made her feel absolutely giggly. She wished she could have held him down and close to her and showed him how it really felt to be rode. She wanted more cocks in her mouth, more cum, more di-

"MMM!"

She hadn't even noticed but the man pounding her pussy had slipped out. It seemed he had gotten lubed up enough, because she suddenly felt him go from fucking her vagina to fucking her ass. In one motion he had pulled out and went down the other hole! She suddenly felt her ass become full and now she really couldn't help herself as she tried her best to grind against it. It felt warm and full and it was entirely in her aasssss. She felt like she would have normally orgasmed by now but god, her libido was in overdrive and she needed even more! Her back ended up arching as she felt glorious cock ram and ram and ram into her ass, gaining more and more speed, until she was practically vibrating from how hard he was going.

All the while another cock was taking her breath away.

Heat, passion, sex, ectasy, bliss, sweat, hands, cum, it all blended together into the most amazing feeling she had ever known. And then all at once, the fever point seemed to explode.

She felt for the second time, in broad daylight no less, as her mouth was filled. Her mouth felt like it was going to be coated with more and more cum at this rate. God, she needed even more cum.

Then the man fucking her ass proved how amazing and awesome and great he was and started pumping his hot seed into her ass. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and if someone told her she was in heaven, she would believed them, hands down. She didn't even noticed the third man cumming onto her again, really getting the most out of what he could, splattering against her breasts again.

Everything seemed to slow down, but that was a lie. The three men were done, but KT sure wasn't. Her hands and arms were still moving, her mouth was still sucking, her legs gripped the man that was inside her and refused to let him leave. If she could have kicked him and pulled him back in, over and over and over again, she would've, but this would be just as good.

She wasn't even really thinking, besides more sex.

KT still thought esctasy was amazing but clearly, coke was also pretty fucking great.

The men may have groaned and struggled, but they really, really didn't need much more convincing for a round two, short as it was. They had just cum and the third man had somehow pushed through and came twice, he was well and truly flagging. It wasn't long before the men had to pull themselves away from her, the man around her legs and stuck in her ass needing the help of the other two.

KT laid there, breathing heavy, feeling all the cum and still wanting so much more.

"Man, what a crazy fucking whore. Best fuck ever. Gonna need a break after that one. Come on boys."

And then they just.... Left. They had really just, no, they had really believed she was just a whore that was here! Oh god, she was going to need to find another man soon or she was going to go crazy.

As if by some divine maker, that was the moment Trevor walked back in, with new men.

"Yup, she's right- oh. Ha, I knew we were on the same page. Seemed like you have been doing my job for me. Step right up and fuck thee KT-so gentlemen. Just $100 per person. I'll be collecting it for her."

"Wow, it's really her."

"This is absolutely crazy. I had heard the rumours but to actually see her like this for myself... wow."

"Dibs on her ass!"

Trevor, it seemed, had decided he had read her like a book. And he had been absolutely exactly right. She was going to bring more and more cocks for her to be fucked by in, and even gather the money for her! She was, she was going to be an actual whore for a day!

Things happened slowly and quickly after that. Men, sex, they all blended into one. She felt herself be penetrated, her ass, her pussy, her vagina. Hands massaging and touching her all over, grabbing her ass, squeezing her breasts, fingering her cum soaked pussy, even being put in her mouth once or twice. Grabbed, gripped, squeezed, slapped, spanked, but that was nothing compared to the cocks.

Cocks went in her every hole but they all blended and mixed together totally. White, black, hairy, bare, pounding away at her in different rhythms, in different holes, taking turns, swapping around to shove them from her pussy to her face or from her face to her ass. Fluids mixing, especially as more and more men came inside her, on her, around her. At some point she felt someone writing on her legs with a sharpie, it tickled. He had whispered into her ear that it said "Slut". She was being gangbanged by what felt like the entire festival and her moans would fill the air just like the ones she had heard from before. At some point someone slipped a blindfold over her eyes and then she could focus on nothing but the pleasure.

It also helped because after a while she went from feeling great, to absolutely miserable, as the drugs seemed to wear off. She also felt utterly exhausted, like she couldn't have even resisted if she tried. Not that she wanted to. Drugs or not, tired or not, she had never been more satisfied in her life. A slut, a whore, a prostitute, a sex toy for men, this was what she had always meant to be, what she had always wanted really deep down, this experience. It was the life she was meant to have, when she left everything else go and just truly relaxed. The only thing that could've made it better was way more drugs. God she wanted some more coke already.

Eventually, finally, after a very, very long time, it all seemed to slow down. A minute passed, then two, then five, and she realized that incredibly weird feeling she was feeling was the lack of a cock inside her and slamming itself into her, sliding through well lubed up holes. It took her a long time before she came to a little more and realized that no more men were coming.

And when reality hit, it hit hard. She suddenly felt like she had been run over by a truck. Her body felt sore... all over. There were hickies on her up and down her throat, more cum than she thought possible on her, in her hair, across her face, just everywhere. Her throat felt absolutely sore and coated entirely. Her stomach even felt a little full from how much absolute semen had gone down there. She could taste nothing but cum. And it was a strong, strong taste and smell.

Her poor ass and vagina though, felt utterly, terribly wrecked. She wasn't going to be able to sit right for a week, hell, everything felt bruised and sore. She tried to sit up, and failed immediately. It was also still dark. With effort, she reached up and took off the blindfold someone had put on her.

She laid there, panting, feeling every bone in her body seem to protest the abuse, and only one thought swam through her at the stiffness of what must have been hours of non stop rough sex with dozens of men, at least.

"Worth it."

"Ha! Glad you thought so."

She agonzingly turned her head and saw Trevor standing there, next a decent amount of cash.

"Festivals usually do cash exchanges for the more, fun, stuff. Still, making $3k in one day's pretty impressive. I'll be taking back my $500 as, let's call it a managerial fee. Someone had to take those payments after all."

Had twenty five different men really come and destroyed her? On top of drake, trevor, and the other three? That was, so many.

"Ah, and I'll be taking one last hit for the road as it were too."

He walked over to her, and whipped out his cock. Her libido was starting to flag at this point and her body was more than sore but a little more fun before a very, very long rest sounded fine. Like, dessert? Her mind was feeling a bit foggy to go along with the rest of her sore body.

Trevor shoved his cock down her ass, and she had to grit her teeth and wince. It went in just fine, she was extremely well lubed by this point, but he was being just as rough as everyone else. And now that she wasn't in a daze, his hard and strong thrusts felt more like hammer blows to her ass. It felt good, really good, but it also felt like her ass was getting absolutely pulverized.

The heat and feel of his dick as it pushed against her insides was somehow heightened, probably because of how she was feeling.

It wasn't a long time but it still felt very intense. Sooner rather than later, she felt Trevor cumming into her ass to join with the rest of the fluid inside there.

"Kinda gross but man, that still felt great."

And with that, Trevor took his $500 and left. Left her lying there in her own fluids, juices and many, many other people's as well. She felt like she had been used a cum rag. It on her, in her, around her, somehow underneath her. She would need to figure out some way to clean herself up. Oh god, clean up. Her clothes weren't going to be able to hide any of this! She didn't even have any towels or anything! She'd have to walk back to her car, covered in cum! She groaned, loud and hard. Before any of that, maybe she'd just sleep for a while. No one else seemed to coming into the tent right now and she felt tired to the bone. She still couldn't get over the idea of having to walk back. No, now it was even worse. If she just, laid here and slept, all the cum would dry and, ughhh. Reality was a lot more fun a few hours ago.

What on earth was molody going to thin- Melody! She had completely forgotten about Melody! Wait, hadn't she told her friend to-

"Finally!"

KT looked up and saw her friend Melody had just barged in. She also noticed that she appeared to be extremely drunk, bottle of alcohol still in her hand.

"It- it's not fair! Ya know! Ya told me ta come back here and then all I see is a bunch of men with stiff cocks and happy smiles leaving! Usually multiple at once! And-"

She stumbled as she drunkenly walked over to her.

"And I can hear ya, having all da fun without me!"

Melody's irish roots were really coming out right now. KT however, was currently mortified. Her friend had heard her? For hours? Oh god, she could see her!

"And ya, ya were having all of the fun without me! It, it isn't fair! I'm your best friend but I don't, I don't get none?! But all da, all da men do? I know ya, I know ya lean both ways. I'd seeeeeeens it online. So why nots me huh?!"

She was going to have to update her thoughts on Melody. She wasn't drunk, she was full blown near black out plastered. She was still a few feet away and already reeked of Alcohol, and the strong stuff too. KT would have already been lying in a ditch asleep if she had tried to drink as much as her friend had.

"Welll?! Am I, are we not cool like that?!"

KT was actually at a loss. Her friend was now just swaying in place, waiting for her answer. She wanted to sleep but, well, she had to say something.

"I like you a lot Melody. I just... didn't know you felt like that."

Melody kept swaying for a minute, startingly, before a big dopey smile seemed to just appear on her face.

"Mis- miscom- not know stuff. That's allll good. Ya didnts know. Now ya knowwwwss and you likes me!"

Melody walked around to where her head was at. She tried to lean up but her body was still telling her know.

"Sooo its okaaayys. Its myyyy turn. You likes mee so itss okayyyysss."

Before KT could really think about what Melody was talking about, she got an up close and personal realization as she saw her best friend pull down her underwear, exposing her naked pussy inches above her head.

A lot ran through her mind. That she had never done anything with a woman, that she might like her friend enough to try it, that her friend clearly wanted her very badly.

And then it was all moot as her friend turned around and a bare ass and pussy started falling towards her head.

"WAI-!"

*Thump*

"Yesssss, your mouth feeeelsss sooo gooooddd."

KT was going to have a very, very long night and morning.

12