Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 06

Story Info
Alexa Bliss challenges Carmella for WrestleMania.
12.6k words
4.63
2.7k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

"Thank you, my Money Mistress"

"Thank you, my Money Mistress"

"Thank you, my Money Mistress"

God, Alexa Bliss was so sick of hearing that. Ever since Carmella showed up with five bitches and a pair of claimed anal cherries, she's been acting like she runs the joint! Nikki and Brie "butt fuck me" Bella? AJ "has-been" Lee? Whoever the fuck that newbie Latin bitch she's been strutting around with is? What's she done? Sure, snagging Sasha Banks was reasonably impressive but...what else?

Needless to say, Little Miss Bliss was a tad bit jealous of her fellow 2016 WWE draftee. Lexi was drafted higher, she showed far more promise than that Staten Island cunt ever did on NXT and in the ring, she was backing it up. She beat Becky Lynch for SmackDown Women's title at TLC, for Christ's sake but nooo! Nobody wants to mention how Alexa fucked that overrated whore's asshole raw, or how she defended her belt. Nooo! All anyone wants to mention is what happened after, at Elimination Chamber.

Why? Because the SmackDown women's locker room is filled with a bunch of jealous, ugly rejects, that's why! None of them are as cute or pretty, or as popular as WWE's Wicked Witch, at least in her eyes, and since they've always had it out for her, they revel in the fact that at Elimination Chamber, she suffered the greatest defeat of her career.

So she lost her title to Naomi...big fuckin' deal! Nobody would care if she hadn't bet her ass. But it was only that glorified nightlight, the match should've been hers! But alas, it wasn't meant to be, which meant that Alexa was forced to bottom out in front of the whole roster for the first time since joining WWE's upper echelon. Naturally it wasn't the first, or second, or tenth orrrr..... the hundredth time Alexa had bottomed out with a crowd of sweaty, muscular women looking on, but this one hurt the most, by far.

Bliss spent all of her time in developmental as a worthless, anal-loving bottom, but she'd been working that biscuit butt off to try and rewrite her story since getting drafted by SmackDown. Someone important at WWE, be it a no-name producer or the Big Man himself saw something special in her. They looked at Alexa Bliss and saw a star so dammit, why shouldn't she treat herself like one? And she was on her way too, she was so close to really cementing herself as a legit butt-busting top, believe it or not.

That was then though, before her humiliating defeat at the hands of that human Litebrite; before her whole world began crumbling down. Just showing up to work had been a struggle, made even worse by the fact that someone from an almost identical background seemed to grow in stature on a weekly basis. WWE's Money Mistress, Carmella.

Much like Alexa, Money Mella didn't get to shine too much on NXT before getting a surprise call-up via the WWE draft. Just like Alexa, Carmella didn't have any wrestling experience prior to signing with WWE, just cheerleading. Both shared similar movie star good looks, blonde hair and rocking bodies. Bliss and Mella were cut from the same cloth and, despite that, Alexa hated her fucking guts. That's why when, following a brutal smack to that tight ass, AJ Lee mindlessly yelped out, "Thank you, my Money Mistress," for what had to have been the hundredth time that night, Alexa finally snapped and let out her frustrations.

"God, will you guys like, please get a room? You're too fucking noisy!" Alexa growled, her harshness coinciding greatly with the large strap-on cock barreling in and out of Mickie James' mouth, and contrasting with her cute and slight appearance. Another stiff snack to that beet red booty, well-worn and worked, followed by another, "Thank you, my Money Mistress." Only then, did Carmella decide to acknowledge her rival.

"Hmm...that's funny, I thought I heard something. Must've been the wind. Or a worthless bottom. I do usually have trouble hearing bottoms trying to speak up to their superiors."

"I'm not a bottom!" Alexa childishly snapped, somehow managing to stomp her foot while forcing inch after inch of rubber down Mickie's legendary throat which, admittedly, Mella found impressive.

"Yeah, sure, and I'm from Missouri," Carmella slyly remarked, groping the tight Latina booty in front of her as she clarified, "Look, Lex, everyone saw what happened at Elimination Chamber. You lost, you bottomed, and you loved every second of it. It's the truth, whether you admit it or not."

"N-No, no it's-" Alexa began before ultimately relenting, "S-So? What's that got to do with anything! I'm still the alpha of SmackDown!" Cue the tops in room, from Becky Lynch to Naomi and everyone up to Carmella, laughing in unison, all while Bliss' cute little face turned bright red.

Eventually, after several minutes, the laughter died down, long enough for Carmella to clarify, "C'mon, hun. That's gotta be a joke, right? You? The alpha? Ha...wait...you're being...serious?"

Alexa nodded her head.

"Really?"

Alexa nodded her head again, this time crossing her arms.

"Why?"

Alexa rolled her eyes; the sincerity in Carmella's response really pissed her off. As if she was foolish to believe that winning SmackDown's top prize and collecting a small cast of loyal bitches, as well as a few sought after assholes along the way meant anything at all.

"Well uh..." Alexa stammered, obliviously doing her best dumb blonde impersonation before regaining her bearings. "I was the champion for a little while! Yeah, and I fucked Becky Lynch! I claimed Natalya and Mickie as my own..."

Another stiff snack to AJ's battered little booty followed. "Is any of that supposed to impress me?" Then another smack, to emphasize her words.

"Uh, yeah, it should. Have you been the SmackDown champion, huh? I'm one of three, hunny," Alexa quipped.

"I'm not here to win championships, sweetie, I'm here to fuck bitches and get paid. As far as I'm concerned, that's what matters for alpha contention and um...yeah, I've got five bitches and you've only got two!"

"Three!" Lexi snapped, clarifying, "Liv Morgan from NXT. She's mine, too." Little Liv popped her head up, almost to make her otherwise insignificant presence felt.

"Wow, woohoo, good for you. But I'm still not impressed. Facts are facts, Bliss. Belts come and go, but booties are forever, and your collection just isn't up to snuff."

In a fit of rage, Alexa blurted out, "Yeah, why don't you prove it?" Taking another bet so soon after her last probably wasn't in her best interest, but as was usually the case, Little Miss Bliss let her temper get the better of her.

Intrigued by the challenge, Carmella stood up, poor little AJ falling to the floor. "You sure you wanna do that? You just took an assfucking, Bliss, I'm not so sure you can survive another." Carmella almost inadvertently tried to direct Alexa's pretty blue eyes to the large, purple dildo protruding from her crotch as emphasis, but Lexi was too full of her own shit to notice practically anything by this point.

"I'll be just fine, thanks," Alexa confidently assured, cheekily tilting her head. "After all, it's not like you can hang with a world champion in the ring anyway." Okay, now Mella was fired up.

"Ooh, please, I'm begging you to keep that same mentality up. Where do you wanna fight, huh? I'm free whenever!"

Stroking her chin, Alexa reminded, "Well I know a place where we're both free, and where neither of us have ever wrestled before..."

"Hmm...WrestleMania, huh? Carmella vs Alexa Bliss, ass for ass on the grandest stage? I think I'm okay with that. The perfect place for me to prove that I'm the superior wrestler, then the superior top afterward!"

Alexa scoffed in offense. "Superior wrestler? That can wait...I'm down with proving that I'm the superior top right here, right now, though!" Bliss, much like Mella had done moments before, disregarded her loyal slave to move closer towards her target.

"Oh are you now? Little Lexi, I'd hate for you to get embarrassed ahead of schedule," Carmella assured, staring a hole through her challenger.

"No, no, no embarrassment to be had. You've got bitches, I've got bitches...what's say we do a little trade. One of my choosing from your side, and vice versa. Intrigued?" Mella wanted to say no, not wanting to stroke the childish bitch's ego. But, it did pique her interest, not only as a chance to experience a new piece of ass, but also an opportunity to get inside of Bliss' head before the match. But first, some more details.

"How long?"

"Nothing major...just for tonight. I wouldn't want one of your worthless whores getting hooked or anything," Alexa quipped, boldly standing face to face with the significantly taller woman.

"I think I like that idea, especially since that hot little piece of ass right there is catching my eye," Mella confirmed, pointing a finger out at Liv, who looked shocked and dismayed. Liv was so new to NXT, and appearances for WWE's main roster were limited to shows like Main Event or, worse, dark matches, meaning she rarely got the chance to even hear her mistress speak that way, let alone other women.

Crossing her arms, Alexa groaned, "You want Liv? How come? Don't you want Mickie or Nattie?" Both eager to be buttfucked, James and Natalya stood up and presented their asses, but Carmella wasn't interested.

"Nah, I'm good. I'd prefer to take that cutie for a spin," Carmella reiterated before adding, "If that's okay with you, almighty alpha?" Mickie James and Natalya, a pair of trailblazers and all-time great bottoms were enticing, but the prospect of fucking a tiny, adorable little blonde bottom with a perfectly round butt ahead of...well...her match with a tiny, adorable little blonde bottom with a perfectly round butt was too tempting. The similarities were there, and Money Mella would've been a fool not to exploit them.

Rolling her eyes, Alexa groaned,"Uh, fine-uhhh! God, you're so annoying!" She stewed for a few seconds, allowing her temper to cool before making a selection of her own. "Okay, fine. So, if you're going with Liv, then I think I'll take...Brie! C'mon, honey, you're with me!"

Brie Bella's heart stopped momentarily. Had...had she heard that clearly? Alexa picked her! Over Sasha, AJ, Zelina, even her selfish little bitch of a big sister. This was her moment, her time to shine after so many months of forced abstinence. Her chance to take a cock in her ass and...and she couldn't take it. As much as she wanted to, Brie couldn't betray Carmella, she couldn't let all the work her Money Mistress had put in training her go to waste just for a cheap fuck. She couldn't let someone else, anyone else, have her hole. B5 knew that one day, she'd earn the right to be fucked by her mistress, but that day wasn't today.

Before Carmella could interject and remind Alexa of Brie's status, a status Alexa was already aware of and was attempting to exploit, Brie herself stepped in and declined the offer. "Sorry, I can't. I'm...I'm not allowed to get fucked in the ass. My Money Mistress said so. I haven't earned the right and when I do, it'll come from her, not you. I-I'm sorry, but please, pick someone else."

Grinning, Mella jumped in, "No need to be sorry, pet, you've done the right thing. Sorry, Lex, I should've said something sooner, but Brie's off the table. I've put a lot of work into keeping that asshole empty, you know?"

Mean mugging the Money Mistress, Alexa slowly nodded her head.

"It's only fair anyway, right? I mean, it's not like I had five bitches to pick from, so in a way, I'm actually helping the situation. Now it's more even, if you think about it." There went Alexa's little plan of attack. Instead of getting inside Carmella's head by fucking Brie raw until she admits who the superior top is, Bliss had to settle for the next best thing: the biggest name out of the bunch.

"Sasha," Alexa grumbled, The Boss popping up in excitement from her now imminent ass fucking. Sasha Banks wasn't Brie Bella in the sense that she couldn't be used as a tool to play mind games with The Money Mistress, but she was still a hot little piece of ass, as well as highly sought after. The greatest of Carmella's conquests, a once mighty warrior now reduced to nothing more than a cock depository who services her mistress just as proudly as she wears the tattoo on her butt cheek, a pair of dollar signs surrounded by a circle with a small, green stem poking out to signal she'd lost her DAP cherry to The Fabulous One.

"Great pick," Mella complimented, snapping her fingers to send Banks crawling over to Lexi's side; Bliss did the same and Liv Morgan followed suit. "She's a fun one, so try not to get too attached!"

"Tell that to Sasha," Alexa quipped, circling around Sasha's kneeled body. "I mean, you might as well just hand her over permanently, 'cause after I'm done with her, your wimpy little shrimp dick won't suffice anymore."

For the second time that night, one of Mella's bitches spoke for themselves, in defense of their mistress. "I highly doubt that," Sasha chirped, Alexa lashing out by grabbing a handful of The Boss's vibrant hair and using it to yank her head back.

"Did I give you permission to speak? No? Alright, so shut the fuck and let the big girls talk, okay, wannabe? God, you're so annoying! What happened to the Sasha who invited me to Legend's Night on Raw? The Sasha who kicked ass and beat Charlotte multiple times?"

Struggling thanks to the strain on her scalp, Sasha rasped, "My...my Money Mistress showed me th-that I'm just a worthless bottom!"

"How the mighty fall, huh?" Alexa rhetorically asked, shaking her head in disgust. She released her grip, then handed out her first official order as Sasha Banks' temporary mistress. "Over here, Sasha. C'mon, I haven't got all day. We need to get this ass ready for a butt fucking...Nattie?"

Natalya perked up, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Be a doll and prep Sasha's little butthole for me?"

"Yes please!" The Queen of Harts accepted, rushing over to Sasha's side, ready to enjoy the rare delicacy that was The Boss's asshole. After all, only Carmella and Charlotte had ever topped her, and even though Mella's bitches could be added in, the amount of women who've tasted Banks' butt is still incredibly small. So naturally, Nattie Neidhart was overjoyed to join that exclusive list.

Mella furrowed her brow. "Who says you get to go first, Bliss?"

Lexi cheekily responded, "You got first pick, right? It's only fair..." Carmella rolled her eyes, but was willing to concede with that sentiment. Even if the arrogant little pixie bitch had dared to mock her New York accent on the last line.

Nevertheless, The Master of The Bank Statement was already on her knees; like a good girl, she'd been patiently waiting for someone to begin pleasing her hole and getting it ready for its imminent demolition. A little selfish? Maybe, but Sasha Banks was no cheap whore. Three years as an elite wrestler and top will do that.

In any case, Nattie was on call, and jumped at the chance, quickly hurrying over and setting up camp behind the purple-haired princess. Bret's niece looked back at her mistress in search of one final confirmation; she received it in the form of a quick nod of approval. With that, she took that juicy pair of mocha cheeks in her hand and parted them like the red sea.

Like the well-trained slut she'd become, Sasha was plugged up; naturally, she'd been taught to never, EVER expect anything from her mistress, so plugging was always a must. The training had obviously paid off, but Nattie was quick to make it all for naught, taking the base of the plug between index and middle fingers and twisting and turning it before finally pulling it out.

Sasha's butthole writhed and winked from its newfound emptiness, a gaping crater left in its wake. Briefly, Natalya wondered why even prepping this used-up fuckhole was necessary at all. Sasha was more than ready to take a brutal assfucking right now. That thought was shunned away, however; if her mistress was going to bless her with an enchanting piece of ass like The Boss's, then she shouldn't question it.

Nattie took in the sights, then brought the glistening anal toy up to her nose for a quick smell, taking in everything the beautiful aroma of another woman's butt had to offer. Her "smell of the roses" was short-lived though, cast aside in favor of getting a fresh sample of that warm, creamy coating practically dripping off of the shiny metal plug. Natalya popped it into her mouth, quickly suckling off every ounce as her taste buds thanked her for the tasty treat they'd been awarded.

Natalya sampled as much as she could but, naturally, she'd have to go to the source if she wanted more. So, the toy was set aside, and Nattie spread those again, this time burying her face deep between them. She stayed there momentarily, once again taking in every smell she could before finally sticking her tongue out and pressing it against that hole, which had closed up to the best of its ability.

Circling and swirling her tongue around the entrance sufficed for a while, going from edge to edge across the diameter, or around the rim. But it wouldn't last forever, so once that ran its course, Nattie pushed her tongue inside, slithering her way in without an ounce of resistance. Banks' well-used butt wasn't designed to put up a fight; it was designed to receive, and boy, did it do its job.

Sasha wasn't worried about what people thought anymore; that time had come and gone. Just a few months ago, she would be shamefully embarrassed of her current situation. On all fours, getting her back end eaten out as moans poured from her front. But not anymore! Bliss hit the nail right on the head; Sasha had fallen, all the way from the top of the mountain, but instead of feeling shamed or regretful, The Boss was proud of her decision. Sure, there were times where Sasha missed her old self, or topping, or not losing every match but, they were rare. 99% of the time, Banks was happy to be Carmella's bitch.

Nattie could say the same about Alexa, her mistress. The only daughter of the Hart Dungeon had been passed around from top to top ever since Beth Phoenix "retired", so it wasn't until Bliss collected her a few months back that she really felt at home inside of the women's locker room. Now, much like Sasha, Nattie was happier than she could ever remember!

Especially now, with The Boss's tasty backdoor crushing her tiny tongue. Natalya continued to lap away with every fiber of her being, coating each muscle with her slippery saliva. Feeling that hole clamp down every few seconds, Sasha reveling in the beautiful, glorious pleasure; eating out that asshole was a tremendous joy. Sadly though, it couldn't last forever.

As much as Natalya wanted to keep her face buried between those luscious cheeks forever, her job was long since completed. Hell, Sasha was more than loose when she'd walked in. Naturally, Nattie waited for her mistress to cut it short though, which came a few moments later. With a sharp yank, Natalya was removed from that tasty little ass, ending the brief rimjob.

"Alright, you're done. I doubt that bitch needs a three hour epic in ass preparation, okay?" Alexa clarified before mentally preparing herself for what was about to go down. "Cool! I hope you're ready, Sasha, because I'm about to change your whole perspective!"

Sasha protested, slyly slipping underneath her breath, "yeah, suuuuure," which thankfully, went unnoticed.

"How about you just get the show on the road instead of gloating?" Carmella asked. "This is probably a bigger deal for you than anything you've done so far, so what are you waiting for? Trying to get in the right headspace?"

"No!" Alexa blared out. "I'm just, you know...building suspense for the big moment?" The Wicked Witch of WWE was doing her best to try and cover up for the fact that she's never topped someone the caliber of a Sasha Banks. Mickie, Nattie, Liv, even Becky, they all paled in comparison to the old Sasha, and while that woman was long since broken, she still looked and sounded the same. The woman before Alexa was still The Legit Boss, just of the cracked shell variety.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers