Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm all 'suspensed' out. Maybe you should get on with it, before I rethink the fairness of letting you go first."

Alexa scoffed. "Is that supposed to be a threat? Because if it is, I don't find you very scary."

Carmella shrugged. "I don't know, why don't you ask Sasha how scary she found me before I demolished her butthole and changed her perception on life?" With that, Alexa quickly changed the subject matter.

"Well...whatever!" Alexa deflected, setting up shop behind The Boss. "I don't care what any of you think anyway, so there! Pretty soon, you'll be right where pretty little Sasha is: on your knees, moments away from getting fucked by me."

Mella sighed; a threat she'd heard before, and nothing she wouldn't hear again. "Just take your turn so I can show you up."

"Well, hold your horses. I'd like to hear our fair Boss beg for it first. She's finally getting a superior alpha cock, after all, so it's only fitting she shows gratitude for the opportunity."

Immediately, Sasha scanned the room in search of her mistress's approval. She devoted her life to The Princess of Staten Island; begging for a pathetic wannabe's cock was out of the question. But, Sasha would've been a dirty liar if she said she didn't want to anyway. Something about submitting, openly accepting her weakness as a strength, it just felt good. It felt right, and thankfully, her Money Mistress gave the approval she was seeking.

Sighing again, Carmella ordered, "Fine. Banksy, why don't you tell Little Miss Piss how baaadly you wanna take her puny little "alpha" dick?"

Alexa hissed at Mella before resetting her eyes on that round, milk-chocolate prize. "Let's hear it, Banksy. Here's a hint though: I won't fuck you until you do. Sooooo, you might want to hurry your sweet cheeks up!"

Sasha took a few deep breaths as she pictured the tattoo on her bum. A necessary thought, to ensure that whatever comes out of her mouth isn't meant. Then, she began to speak. "M-Mistress Bliss. Please, will you fuck my little asshole?" Quite skillfully, Sasha winked her butthole on command, as a way to entice as her speech continued. "Please? Please fuck me like only a champion can?"

That vibrant vixen, she knew just how to entice the childish Wicked Witch. Bliss was so proud of that championship reign, so eager to boast about it as if winning gold and topping bitches are mutually exclusive acts. Sasha knew that by mentioning it, she'd get her way, and the look on Lexi's pretty face was proof of that.

"Ooh, you hear that? Looks like the Money Mistress just went bankrupt! Aw, so sad!" Alexa taunted, holding both of her hands up to her eyes and feigning a comically exaggerated cry. "Your Banksy is holding out on you, Mella. She's been secretly craving a woman like me to fuck her up!"

"Why don't you just hurry along? And, while you're at it, take a look at her ass and see what you find," Carmella suggested, alluding to the permanent reminder where Sasha's loyalties truly lied, forever etched into her skin.

Taking the base of her ten-incher into her grasp, Alexa relented. "Fine, fine! Gah, you're no fun! But I guess I've kept you and your little bitch waiting long enough! Get ready, Sasha, 'cause you're about to feel what it's like to get fucked by a winner!" Lexi's words were soaked in delusion, and so too was her mind. But, as she lined her cock up with that awaiting asshole, none of that mattered. In her eyes, Sasha really was about to experience a life-changing moment. Alexa pressed forward and made it a reality.

No long, drawn out filling process was necessary here. Even if Alexa wanted to savor the mouth-watering sight of Sasha's anal ring expanding three inches wide to accommodate the girth of that rod, she couldn't! That pipe was so loose to begin with, let alone after Natalya sent her slimy little snake loose to slither inside of that butt. It easily accepted everything Little Miss Bliss had to offer, with room for more.

"That's what it looks like when you properly fuck a bitch's ass," Mella commented, adding in, "Enjoy it, because I've put in a lot of hard work to make that high-class bitch THAT loose. I just hope little Liv here can offer me the same?"

"She will," Alexa snapped, groaning as the last few inches slid inside smoother than a hot pan covered in Crisco. "Livy's a good little butt bitch, aren't you, Livy?" Alexa's question was more so an excuse to savor the moment of stuffing The Boss's asshole full than something she wanted answered legitimately, but the New Jersey native replied earnestly anyway.

"Yeah, Mistress Bliss. My lil' butt's taken lots of good poundin's from ya. I always stay as loose as I can because-"

"Yeah, yeah, you're a whore, we get it," Alexa cut off her own anal slave mid passionate rant. God, the little nymph really could go on and on about butt plugs, huh? "Just keep that plug in until showtime, got it? I don't need you making me look bad."

"No worries, Mistress Bliss. I won't make ya look bad. I'll be nice and loose for Mistress Mella when the time comes," Liv assured, looking up at Carmella with a faint curiosity in those big, beautiful blue eyes.

Alexa, more bothered by her bitch than accepting, mimicked Liv's talking with her hand before using a similar gesture to tell her to "quiet down". Once that was settled, Bliss returned her attention to the pair of gorgeously round cheeks in front of her, as well as the asshole hiding between them. Having taken the entirely of Lexi's ten-incher with the greatest of ease, Sasha had been waiting patiently for the proper ass fucking to begin. Luckily for her, she didn't have to wait any longer.

With a long strand of drool hanging from her mouth, Sasha reached back and pulled her round butt cheeks apart, making the intermittent journey nice and easy for Little Miss Bliss. Lexi slowly retracted her hips, her mind wandering back and forth between whether she should grab a nice, firm handful of that flowing purple hair or that perfectly bouncy butt. Bliss ultimately landed on that ass, choosing the right cheek for no particular reason and slapping Sasha's hand away and spreading it herself.

Alexa dug her long, well-manicured claws into the smooth brown skin on Sasha's as the tip of her cock teased slipping out. Just before making the dive, Lexi forced every inch back inside with one fell swoop, rattling the broken Boss's brains as a deep moan poured out of her luscious, pouty lips. And then Lexi...Lexi stayed there, her cock buried inside Sasha's deepest depths. No movements, not a single pump of the hips. Nothing to make that buttery biscuit shake. Nothing!

The waiting in between each thrust was cruel, plain and simple. Eventually Alexa did move again; she unsheathed up to the edge before stuffing the whole rod back inside with one pump and, admittedly, it felt fucking amazing. But, that was the problem!

Alexa's cock was great, almost as good as Charlotte's; not even close to Money Mella, but that's neither here nor there. The point was, Banks was down for more than what she was getting. Perhaps Bliss was depriving her on purpose, hoping for a more genuine begging performance later on to feed her own ego? That was a believable enough motive to keep things slow and steady and maybe a step further. Or, maybe, she wasn't as cracked up as she made herself out to be?

Either way, Sasha was already craving more. Another thrust came by and, yet again, it was great, but it just wasn't enough. Such a thing was out of her control though, that much she'd come to terms with long ago. It wasn't for those at the mercy of more powerful women to decide.

That was the whole reason behind putting a bitch on her knees. In this position, Sasha was basically giving herself away, to someone other than her Money Mistress, no less. And even though keeping the pace painfully slow, the entire situation was still incredibly hot! Just the idea of getting loaned out was a turn on, but to actually experience it?

Here she was, the great Sasha Banks, nothing more than a butt whore to be passed around. Three time Raw Women's Champ, one time NXT; a modern-day trailblazer in every sense of the word. One could argue it was thanks to herself and Bayley, whose big butt was surprisingly absorbed by Charlotte Flair and not the woman who topped her mistress, that the word Diva disappeared forever from WWE's skewed terminology. Classic matches against her fellow "Horsewomen" that showed fans all across the globe that women can kick ass too! Take all of that and flush it down the toilet.

That's essentially what Sasha had done. The titles, the praise, the glory, all of it had been traded in for a cock inside of her ass and a cattle brand on the surface of it. Truly a proud piece of garbage in every sense of the phrase, and The Legit Boss wouldn't have it any other way. That's why, even though her beloved Money Mistress was excluded, Sasha realized early on that her current position was, indeed, the pinnacle of her career.

Sasha hoped that one day, she could experience such an epiphany alongside Carmella. Maybe during a triple penetration, something where she could feel real slutty and bitchy. But sadly, that day wasn't today, with Alexa Bliss' cock buried deep within her bowels, rearranging her guts at a snailish, yet satisfying pace.

Reminiscing about her accolades in the ring and dreaming about her future accomplishments as a sub had yalen Sasha's mind off of how unreliable Alexa' thrusts were. They seemed to occur every minute or so, and though they were strong enough to keep her from growing disinterested, it was only the "piece of meat" effect from getting passed around that Sasha failed to desire something more. That was, until the very next rotation.

Something was off this time, Sasha could feel it, as if there was some strange, unexplainable disturbance in the air. It rang true too, as this time, instead of forcing all ten inches back inside of the fuckpuppet's asshole, Bliss allowed her rubber cock to flip out with aplomb.

The sound it made was intoxicating, and so too was the sight of Sasha Banks' freshly fucked asshole, gaped and messy beyond belief from only the softest song of anal destruction. So pretty was the sight of that cavernous canal that, despite only pulling out to deliver a warm serving of ass cream to one of her bitches, Alexa had to dive in and get heaping helping herself, right from the source.

Bliss dive in head first, her mouth watering as she stuck her tongue out for a small sample. The second her slimy muscle pressed against Sasha's cozy, raw insides, Lexi knew she was in for something special. That suspicion was confirmed the second that those juices graced her taste buds.

If there was one thing Bliss learned from her time as a bottom, it was that tops had the tastiest butts of all, outside of her own. Especially tops who've since become worn-out bottoms, their bowels so used and abused that their butts have practically become an ass juice processing plant. Sasha Banks was living up to the hype.

It definitely helped that Bliss had kept her cock buried in those deep, dark depths for several minutes at a time, and occasionally longer, letting the juices stew, so to speak. So now, after nearly fifteen minutes, they were more than ready for sampling or, more accurately, cooked to perfection. Magnifique! The taste was pleasant, and so too were the soft, whiny moans spilling out of The Boss's mouth; music to Alexa's ears.

The rimming was short lived though, in favor of Bliss spreading the wealth amongst her faithful servants. "Nattie! Mickie! C'mere ladies, come get a taste of Sasha's butt!" James and Natalya were quick to adhere, rushing over to their mistress side for a sample of fresh ass cream.

"Me first, me first!" Nattie selfishly suggested, getting bumped on her shoulder by the multiple times world champion beside her.

"No, please Mistress Bliss, let me suck your cock clean first. This bitch already got to eat Sasha out!" Mickie argued and, much to The Queen of Harts' chagrin, Alexa agreed.

"Fair point. Open wide, Mickie," Alexa commanded, Mickie mockingly sticking her tongue out at her fellow trailblazer before closing her eyes and popping her mouth open as wide as possible. Lexi grabbed the back of the legend's head for stability as she guided her cream-covered shaft directly into Mickie's awaiting oral cavity.

The second Mickie felt something hit the back of her throat, she knew it was time to close her mouth. So, she pulled up her jaw, moaning at the feeling of her lips wrapping around that shaft. She hesitated for a second, just to see if her mistress would allow her to work or just fuck her throat out right, and when it became clear that cleaning that cock was her duty alone, Mickie wasted no time getting down to business.

Hardcore Country started at the tip, as she always did, sucking up every bit of cream available before trekking a little further down. She figured that eventually, Alexa would begin to fuck her mouth at some point, so Mickie took her time with the initial blowjob, as well as savoring the tasty treat coating Bliss' strap-on rod. God, Sasha did have a yummy little butt, didn't she? The juices were still warm too, albeit not as prominent as Mickie would've liked.

As focused as she was, Mickie quickly gobbled up everything that was offered, enjoying what was given but, ultimately, finding herself wanting and craving more. Sadly, it wasn't meant to be though. Once Alexa was sure the greedy little whore had done the deed, she snatched her cock out of that throat and promptly returned it to Sasha's awaiting butthole.

The pair of acclaimed women's champions enjoyed a pair of drastically different reactions. Mickie, surprised by the sudden removal, gasped and then, upon realizing it, groaned, while Sasha laugh-moaned, torn between the relief of having her fuck hole filled again and the pleasure it delivered.

Once again, stuffing that pipe to the brim was like a walk in the park; easy, breezy, and surprisingly relaxing. The stay was short-lived though, just long enough for Lexi to sneak in a few short pumps to coat her cock in a fresh supply of Sasha butt sauce. Once she had, Alexa removed her shaft again, leaving Banks' butthole sad and empty for a second time.

This second serving of ass cream had The Queen of Harts' name written all over it, and Nattie accepted the offer just as graciously as Mickie had done. With a sincere smile, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, allowing Little Miss Bliss to invade her oral cavity, slipping into her throat soon after. Unlike Mickie though, Natalya wasn't given the privilege of controlling the pace.

Alas, Nattie was forced to suffer the same fate that Mickie James was sure Mistress Bliss would designate for her: the dreaded throat fucking! Now, it's not that either of them hated getting skull-smashed by their owner, not in the slightest! It's just that by doing so, enjoying the taste of that glorious ass cream would be twice as hard; without the control, Nattie was forced to get as much as she could with just her tongue alone.

Natalya understood that such a technique would have to suffice. After all, it's not like the decision was up to her. Every inch of her belonged to WWE's Wicked Witch: her juicy, fat Canadian ass, of course, but those massive bimbo tits too, as well as her relatively-unused vagina and her well-trained mouth complimented by her thick dick-sucking lips. Natalya was owned, no doubt about it, proven by the huge pipe barreling in and out of her maw, sloshing around as she choked and gagged.

Lexi took hold of Nattie's blonde head for leverage, giving herself even more freedom to flow; she was definitely going rougher than normal. Which Natalya deduced was probably an attempt to let out some frustrations. "Understandable," She thought as tears streamed from down her face just as commonly as spit and slobber poked from the sides of her mouth.

Just like Mickie though, Natalya's use couldn't last forever. Not with Sasha's fat ass waiting to be filled. So, once Lexi was certain Nattie's throat had been properly put to use, she pulled out and reinserted back into Banks' big butt. Again, Sasha moaned in relief and, yet again, the super slow and super steady rhythm once again before plunging all the way inside. Then, just as her rectum was full, Alexa snatched that cock away and fed it to Mickie again.

Mickie was on the end of Alexa's oral assault this time around, gargling the spit and ass cream inside her mouth as Little Miss Bliss pounded her esophagus into oblivion, all while Sasha looked on dejectedly. Before long, the same process was repeated for a fourth time, with Nattie getting the privilege to blow her mistress properly, and eventually, Sasha began to realize exactly what was going on.

Alexa was doing this on purpose! Force-feeding bitches her ass cream without giving the butt she was taking it from a proper pounding? She didn't even have the decency to give Sasha herself any! It was by design though, a weak and shallow attempt to undermine her Money Mistress by stringing her along until, eventually, her pathetic sub body would give in and force Sasha to beg Alexa for something a little harder and rougher.

Bliss didn't want a "little" though, she wanted The Boss, Carmella's greatest conquest, to plead for a complete anal destruction. She wanted Sasha to be so desperate for it that when the time came, she'd be willing to verbally disparage her mistress if it meant a proper butt busting. So, that's why as time progressed, Alexa started slowing the cycle down even more.

Spending more time inside that luxurious Boss booty, with only the smallest, insignificant pumps to pleasure the purple-haired princess. Then, when it came time to clean her cock, Mickie and Nattie were encouraged to take as long as they needed to, and when they. Only then, after an extended foray into one of the pair of legendary mouths adjacent to her, did Alexa stuff Sasha's butt. Sometimes not even fully, sometimes not even half the length.

There were some, admittedly rare occasions where Alexa was especially cruel, barely sticking the tip in before pulling out and feeding the puny serving to Mickie or Nattie. Other times, Bliss went all the way inside and, for a brief period, actually began to properly fuck Sasha's LEGIT ass with all of her might, only to stop before Banks could really get into her zone. It was pure, utter torture in its most excruciating form, a form that Sasha was not used to experiencing.

Mistress Carmella was a lot of things. A literal goddess, for starters. Sex on legs. Her owner, mind, body, and soul. But, if there's one thing Sasha couldn't say about her Money Mistress, it's that she's not a sadist. Carmella had never outright inflicted any sort of pain without warrant, or for her own personal gain. Punishments sure, but those were deserved, and always had whatever worthless bitch's best interests in mind. Under Carmella, Sasha had only been tortured for her own good.

But Alexa was openly denying Sasha was she desired, and even outright teasing her with it. Bliss was dumb, she knew that Sasha signed up for a full-on butt busting, hell, she practically dotted the I and crossed the T in LEGIT BOSS herself. It was straight up cruel, and the longer it dragged on, the closer Sasha came to caving in.

She knew it was wrong, that saying anything even remotely complimentary about Alexa was essentially spitting in her mistress's face and throwing dirt all over her hard work. But after being jerked around for nearly a half-an-hour, Sasha couldn't help herself. She needed a proper ass fucking, not just some wimpy stuffing or a few pathetic pumps. Sadly, the only way she was going to get it was by begging for it. Sasha only hoped that Money Mella would be understanding.