Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her hand, Mella held the finishing-touch to Alexa Bliss's premature transformation into a sex pet: a collar, made from white leather and decorated with sparkly green money signs reminiscent to those Carmella often wore on her gear. It had obviously been crafted specifically for her as it read in bold cursive "Worthless Bitch" on the front and "WrestleMania Loser" on the back. Already connected to the collar was a leash, stunningly designed with the same white leather, though it lacked any embellishments.

Mella approached the kneeling Bliss, shaking the collar in her hand like a tambourine as she returned to ranting. "Trust me, Lex, you're gonna look soooo pretty with this on! The gold on the letters of 'Worthless Bitch' is really gonna make those beautiful blue eyes of yours pop!" She undid the buckle and prepared to wrap it around Lexi's neck, but Little Miss Bliss just couldn't help but childish protest.

"Do I really have to wear that? This is so embarrassing!"

"Well yeah, Lex, that's kinda the point!" Mella cheekily reminded as she tightened the collar's strap around Alexa's neck. "See? Pretty!"

"Yeah, pretty lame," Alexa snipped, earning herself a semi-harsh headslap for her deeds.

"You're just asking to be spanked for hours on end aren't ya? Man, you're so lucky we're going back to my hotel room."

Alexa's eyes widened upon hearing the news. "Wha...wait, hold on. You're not gonna fuck me in front of everyone else? What gives?"

Mella crossed her arms. "What, do you want me to or somethin'?"

Alexa quickly backtracked, "No, no, no! I'm just...surprised, that's all. You've always seemed like the vindictive type."

"Well truthfully, I had planned on breaking you in front of a large audience," Carmella admitted before elaborating. "But, that was before I realized just how crowded WrestleMania was gonna be. Sure, it's empty now, but the second the Raw Women's title match ends, this locker room is gonna be chock full. And anyways..."

Alexa looked up at Carmella, their eyes meeting as The Princess of Staten Island took the leash in her hand, caressing the soft material before giving it a big yank, pulling Little Miss Bliss to her feet. "I don't want your eyes wanderin'. I want them on me and only me, got it?" Alexa slowly nodded, a little shocked and thrown off by Mella's display of strength.

"Good, then let's get going!"

***

A short car ride, two even shorter elevator rides, a brisk walk down a couple hallways and, just like that, Mella, Alexa, Nikki, and Brie had made it to the hotel room. And while they all were desperate for a little privacy, none craved it quite as feverishly as Alexa, who'd been forced to not only stay dressed in her particularly revealing wrestling gear, but also keep the collar and leash attached, even in public! No doubt a reckless decision, one that could've destroyed their careers if the paparazzi were a little better at their jobs.

Thankfully, Bliss and Co. went unnoticed long enough to slip into secrecy, where Alexa was immediately forced down to her knees once the four were alone again.

"That'll do, bitch. Good dogs walk on four legs, right?" Mella asked, tugging on the leash, much to Alexa's chagrin.

Gritting her teeth, Little Miss Bliss growled, "I'm not a dog!" Which made Carmella cackle with delight.

"Okay, fair assessment. But, let's look at the facts. You're on your knees. You're wearing a collar. I'm literally walking you like a dog like, right now. And you're following my orders whether you like it or not. So...with all that considered, I think you are a dog, Lexi. A cute one, too. Brie, Nikki? What do you guys think?"

"Dog," Nikki sassily piped up first as always, with Brie following behind her sister with, "She looks like a dog to me...lucky."

"Ohhh yeah, Lexi, tonight you're woman's best friend. But you've been very naughty haven't you? Talking back to me and trying to connive before our match? Not to mention all that disrespect the night our deal went down and every bit since. You've been a bad, BAD dog and for that, you've earned a punishment! Care to guess what that might be?"

In the wild and wacky world of WWE's female hierarchy, a punishment could literally be anything. But typically, one in particular stood out from the rest, one that Alexa had always found herself to be a prime target for: a good, old-fashioned spanking. Alexa's butt was just so slappable, even little kids in the audience couldn't help themselves, no matter how morally wrong! So, one could imagine how a locker room full of horny adult lesbians and bisexuals had their struggles with keeping their hands off that delicious biscuit.

"Believe me, I know," Alexa glumly confirmed. "But do we really have to? Can't we just like, skip to the butt fucking?"

"Yah, if you wanna take all the fun out of it for me! Which I'm sure you do, so it's a great thing that you're my dog and you do what I say. But I'm nothing if not a fair Mistress. So, how 'bout we hold it to a vote! Those currently in this room who're all in favor of Alexa Bliss getting her big, fat, bubble butt spanked over and over again say oh...I don't know...biscuit butt?"

In unison, everyone in the room not named Alexa Bliss repeated that horrible phrase, a slur in the eyes of Little Miss Bliss: "Biscuit butt!", all while Alexa herself blushed furiously. For as childish, temperamental, and bratty as she could be, the one way to verbally put Alexa in her place was to bring attention to that precious peach of hers, Lexi's beautiful bum.

When it came to butts, Little Miss Bliss was high-ranking and hard to compete with; it was truly one of the best asses around. The perfect shape, with each cheek not too big but not too small either, and just the right amount of jiggle to send not only millions of horny fans around the world into a frenzy, but all of the sex-addicted tops in the locker room as well.

For a while, Alexa's ass had been off the menu, but losing to Naomi brought it back in spades. Everyone, from lowly bottoms to the best that SmackDown Live had to offer, had witnessed Alexa's brief ascent to the top and after Elimination Chamber, that same company was in attendance to see her fall from grace. And the worst part was, Alexa loved every second of it!

Naturally, she'd deny it now, as she often did when it came to taking things up her ass! But the ruling was out, and Carmella knew that Little Miss Bliss was still the same little butt bitch that she'd always been. Of course, that was never really in question, but seeing someone so slutty, so..."fucktoy", reaching heights that even Carmella herself had been unable to was a bit confusing.

The natural order of the universe had been restored though, and Lexi's perfect booty was back where it belonged: within reach of real women capable of serving it. Ooh, and Mella was nothing if not capable! She grabbed Lexi's leash and used it to walk her dog over to the couch, the setting of event number one on tonight's itinerary.

Keeping the leash in hand, Mella jumped into the fluffy sofa, landing ass first. "Don't you just love big couches like this, Lex? Perfect for a dog and her owner to cuddle up together, aren't they?"

Alexa groaned, "You're gonna keep this pet thing going, aren't you"

With a sly smile, Mella responded in her best baby voice, "Oh but of course, little doggy! Now, c'mon! Get on mommy's lap! That's it, c'mon!" Alexa rolled her eyes, and while she was initially hesitant, a sharp tug on her collar forced her into action.

Bliss rose to her feet, but was quickly subject to another snatch of the leash, the coarse leather sinking deep into her neck, resulting in a sharp sting. "Bad girl! Doggies walk with four legs," Mella reminded, emphasizing the number 4 with her fingers. "So crawl up to mommy the right way, or else I'm gonna spend even more time punishing your fat ass!"

"You make me sick. Just wanted thought I'd let you know that," Alexa slyly remarked as she crawled up the couch, laying down across Carmella's lap once she had.

"Yeah, but that just makes it that much more fun, doesn't it?"

Alexa signed and argued, "Maybe for one of us," something that she meant to whisper underneath her breath but, unfortunately, spoke a bit too loud, prematurely revving up the booty spanking engine. With that remark, Little Miss Bliss earned her biscuit butt the first of many spanks, a first that startled her a bit, forcing the normally bubbly and cute blonde to gasp deliciously.

Carmella grinned with delight, both from the feeling of slapping that ass as well as the view of it jiggling delightfully after the impact. Lexi though, wasn't quite as satisfied. "Ow, bitch! Maybe try and warn me next time!"

"Oh shut up and wag your tail, poochie!" Mella ordered before immediately slapping that gorgeous, copper-tone bum again watching as her pet's cheeks jiggled or "wagged", as she referred to it as. "What, no bitchy little comment from my new favorite show dog?"

Alexa stayed tight-lipped, mostly because she realized that Mella was patiently waiting for her to say something so she could spank her in response. Now obviously, that meant very little in a world where Alexa could literally be spanked whenever and wherever Carmella wished, and as you can imagine, The Princess of Staten Island wasted no time turning Sexy Lexi's silence in her favor.

"Guess not? Gotta respect a bitch that loves her punishment, ain't that right, Nikki?"

Nicole smiled and agreed, "I know I do," which naturally forced the famously short-tempered Bliss to pipe up again.

"I don't like it!" She yelled, instantly bracing for the impact she knew was coming but of course, with Mella one step ahead, actually didn't. Well, not immediately, at least.

"No? Then explain this!" Mella ordered as she spanked that bubble butt again, her hand crashing down with great force as Lexi whined. "C'mon, Bliss, give it up! There's no way you'd shake it for me like this if you didn't like it!"

"Oww...that's just my butt jiggling from the impact...God, you're so weird." Alexa remarked, once again thinking out loud and, once again, getting a spank for her troubles.

"Am I now? Well, we've heard what Fido has to say on the subject, but let's hear what the people in the room think. Brie? Nikki? Do you think I'm weird?"

Nikki opened her mouth, ready as always to jump when her Money Mistress was feeling froggy. But this time, Brie bumped her big sister to the side and took the opportunity for herself. Fueled by the confidence that Carmella instilled in her, Brie Bella, for the first time ever, was able to overcome her selfish twin's tyranny.

"Not at all, Mistress. You're God's gift to bottoms and buttholes. Alexa's weird, she's the one getting treated like a dog," Brie's words were sharp, far sharper than the relatively more subdued and timid Bella Twin had become known for spewing out. But more peculiar was how even after Brie had finished speaking, Nikki sat aside and didn't open her big mouth.

Alexa, Nikki's fellow gorgeous female wrestler with a famously tasty butt and equally big mouth, didn't hesitate to open hers at Brie's delusion. "It's literally, like, not my choice. In case you couldn't tell by the FUCKING COLLAR AROUND MY-OUCH!!" Yet another smack to silence the former SmackDown Live Women's Champion.

"Bad dog," Mella scolded. "Poochie Lexi, I'm getting real tired of your outbursts. In fact, I'm done with it! You need to suffer, pronto, and I have just the way to make it happen."

Alexa looked back at Carmella with worried eyes, hoping to find the caring and more sensitive side of the Money Mistress that she'd heard so much about. Yet she found nothing but a cold, icy glare, and a wandering hand making its way towards her waistline, and the top of her wrestling trunks.

"If you're gonna keep being a bad little puppy, then I'm gonna have to spank your bare butt a little earlier than planned!" Mella didn't wait, she didn't even hesitate; Alexa hadn't earned the right to argue. So, Mella roughly forced her shorts down, pulling and yanking until they managed to squeeze past her juicy butt cheeks and found themselves around her knees.

Lexi squirmed and struggled, but Mella used her off hand to keep her puppy in place until those trunks were good and removed. Alexa wasn't completely bare, but the thin, mesh tights she wore underneath her trunks could hardly be considered padding. They were translucent, for crying out loud! Not that it mattered anyway, since before long, they too, were removed.

Not the traditional way though. Instead, Carmella used one of her sharp fingernails to dig a hole through the material and ripped the tights open until Alexa's bare little biscuits were out, ready to be buttered. Well not ready exactly, more so in "prime position" for Money Mella to crack her hand like a whip and when she did, boy did Bliss feel it!

That hand, ever so strong, ricocheted off the right of that bubbly pair, leaving a bright pink mark in its wake. Bliss cried out loudly, the pain far worse than that which had come before it but, the little brat's suffering wouldn't end there. That first spank proved to be just that, the first of many, all of which were just as strong and just as painful to endure. Pretty soon, Lexi's tan, buttery little beauties were pink all over.

And to make matters worse, Mella wasn't just battering that booty, either. She was constantly switching between dishing out punishment and massaging the sting said punishment caused away. The adjustments led to a strange contrast that, at times, felt amazing, especially when Carmella's hand caressed and groped those beaten cheeks as aggressively as possible. If only Mella knew when to keep her mouth shut.

"God, your ass is so fat, Lex. I'd almost be jealous, if I wasn't already so fucking perfect," Mella praised, tossing out another vicious swat before groping vigorously again.

"Yeah, you're perfect alright. A perfect wannabe! A jealous little- OWW!" Another spank quickly sent Alexa's words careening into a different direction, towards unintelligibility.

Carmella smiled. "You're so stupid, Lex. Or, you're just really stubborn? I dunno, maybe both? Whatever the case, that little mouth of yours just keeps diggin' ya deeper and deeper and yet, you continue to run it! It's almost impressive actually..."

"I keep running my mouth? You're one to talk, aren't you?" Alexa asked sarcastically, proving Mella right and thus, earning herself yet another smack to that gorgeous peach.

"Of course I am! I can do whatever I want, Lexi, I'm not a dog on a leash! And if you keep barking like a bad puppy, that leash is gonna get a bit shorter, lemme tell ya," Carmella assured with another brisk spank, that which was followed closely by a second and then a third, all in succession, the trio leaving Mella's new favorite pet a pain-filled mess.

Lexi's cheeks were getting redder, and as they did, the stinging pain increased. The damage seemed to stack, doubling and then tripling and quadrupling. And the longer Bliss was forced to suffer, the more unbearable it became until her ass cheeks went completely numb from the abuse.

Carmella's hand wasn't unscathed either; doling out all of that punishment had made it quite sore. Not that it stopped her or even slowed her down though. As always, with a gorgeous butt in front of, Carmella was a woman possessed. A fiend. An addict, and her crippling crack was her new dog's perfect little tail, wagging excitedly from every touch.

No matter how red it became, the angry crimson it currently sat at a far cry from the bright pink it once was, Lexi's butt never stopped jiggling. Not that she could help it, even though she desperately wished she could. Even looking back just to catch a slight glimpse of her bubble butt jiggling while she suffered through the punishment was humiliating, especially considering who was enforcing it!

Just thinking about it still peeved Alexa. Just a few months ago, she was on top of the world, the second ever SmackDown Women's Champion! Finally, at the TLC Network Special, Alexa had been able to capitalize on the fruits of her labors. She beat Becky Lynch, won the title, and claimed that bitch's asshole! Sure, she wasn't able to break Becky, but neither had anyone else!

Not only did Alexa win the belt, but she also held it for *two* whole months which...which really wasn't all that impressive in retrospect, but hey! A reign was a reign, especially with all of the former champions walking those hallowed halls, a list Alexa now found herself inserted in. But did she ever get the credit she deserved? Of course not!

Nobody ever took her seriously, during her title reign and especially ever since! And, while there were a lot of people Alexa could've blamed, none stood more prominently than The Princess of Staten Island herself. Because while Alexa had beaten Carmella to the greatest prize attainable on-screen, Mella had been dominating where it truly mattered: claiming bitch ass.

In less than a year, Carmella had risen the hierarchy ranks at an alarming rate, racking up an impressive bevy of bitches faster than anyone in the history of the WWE. Nikki. Brie. AJ. Sasha. All former world champions just like Bliss, not to mention Zelina, a world champion bitch in the making. Mella had collected five bitches in her short time on SmackDown and tonight? Well tonight, Lexi was gonna be number 6.

Oh yes, toying with Lexi's bum was sublime, but the real prize laid in fucking the puckered little asshole that was hiding beneath those gelatinous butt cheeks. The route to Alexa's heart was straight up her backdoor, everyone knew that and pretty soon, Bliss would realize that her asshole and Carmella's cock were star-crossed lovers. Never meant to be but somehow, they'd make it work.

Where there's a will, there's a way, and if there's a way, Carmella will find it. She'd never run into a situation where her pure topping prowess wasn't enough, where breaking a bottom pushed her towards her limit. Finishing Lexi off would be a cake walk, that much Carmella was sure of. So having a little fun with the bitch wouldn't hurt her chances of success. But playtime? Playtime was a cruel mistress, and she'd dragged on long enough.

As much as Mella loved playing with that blissfully amazing booty, the time had come to take things a step further, to do more than simply "play" with it. It was time to claim it in the best way possible. So with one final, emphatic swat to Lexi's beaten red raw butt, Money Mella brought the first of their sexcapades to a close, and their second to the forefront.

"I think that'll suffice...for now. But that leaves me with one question, Lex: did you learn your lesson? Did my bad little puppy learn a thing or two about obedience?"

Alexa remained silent; for the first time, she realized constantly flaring up only fueled Carmella's most annoying traits, making things worse for herself. That, of course, didn't stop Money Mella from continuing.

"Coy, huh? Well, that's a new one from you, Poochie Lexi! New dogs really do learn tricks quicker, I guess?" Again, more silence, with Bliss offering nothing more than a death glare in response. Naturally though, Carmella was one step ahead. If Alexa wanted to play this game, then Mella would counter in the easiest, yet most effective way: by standing up. Upright Carmella went and, naturally, gravity sent Alexa rolling downward until she crash landed on the hard, unforgiving floor below. Which was enough for The Wicked Witch's temper to flare up again.

"Ow, what the fuck?!" Alexa barked, rubbing the small of her back in hopes of soothing the pain.

"Aw, don't complain. At least you didn't land on your ass," Nikki commented, a joke that got everyone in the room not named Alexa laughing the hardiest of laughs.

"Hardee har-har," Bliss mocked, and when the trio of babes continued to laugh, she stood up in defiance, only to be brought back down immediately with a sharp tug of her leash.