Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Carmella stopped fucking Alexa, gradually slowing herself down and eventually bringing herself to a complete stop. From there, she further explained, "If you're not gonna play along, then I'm going to take away the choice from you. So, you can either admit how much you love having my cock in your ass, or admit how much you love having two cocks in your ass!"

Alexa's heart dropped.

"Wha...T-Two cocks?" Alexa asked worriedly, her speech slightly hampered by her inconsistent breathing, an after effect of getting railed, full force.

"Yepper! Two whole cocks! Now, I could just shove another dildo up your fat ass and call it a day, but I'll be honest, sharing your hole with Nikki sounds a bit more fun. How does that sound, Nik? Fancy donning a strap for old time's sake?"

Nikki smiled deviously in Brie's direction as she confirmed, "Well...as you know, I prefer to be on Alexa's end of the strap-on. But once upon a time, I quite enjoyed taking an asshole and for you, I'd take as many as you want!"

"That you did, and honestly...that side of you is better left dead," Mella responded coldly, and Nikki's joyful expression turned into one of shock and confusion. Then, just when things seemed as perplexing as possible, Carmella's field of vision changed, shifting from Nikki...to Brie. "Brie? Would you like to fuck Alexa's asshole with me?"

Brie's jaw dropped. "I...I've never w-worn a strap-on before. B-But for you, Mistress, I'll do my best."

Suddenly, Alexa burst out laughing.

"Ha! That bitch? You'd be better off controlling two dildos! She's the worst of the worst!" Bliss proclaimed, the irony of her statement crossed with Mella's shaft still shoved up her ass completely ignorant to her. But Lexi's gonna Lexi, and when push came to shove, she really never could keep her mouth shut forever.

Mella quickly snapped back, "Oh, so you want to get double-bummed? Is that what I'm hearing? 'Cause we'd be happy to oblige!"

"No, I didn't say that! You're twisting my-"

Before Alexa could finish her sentence, Carmella had jumped into action, trapping the little blonde in a full nelson, a hold she used to keep all furious five feet of Little Miss Bliss in place before falling backwards and pulling her into the reverse cowgirl position. "Strap up, Brie, this whore needs two cocks immediately!"

Alexa tried to struggle and break free, but Mella's grip was too tight. Her flailing quickly proved to be useless, a waste of time. So when that ultimately fell through, Alexa did something that she didn't usually do: she used her head and went with plan B.

"Carmella, please, you don't have to do this! I-I'll do whatever you want, I swear! Anything but this! Just p-p-please, please don't do this to me!"

Yeah, plan B was helplessly begging for mercy...so what? It's not like Alexa really had any other options. Carmella was clearly too powerful to fight back against, and even if by some miracle she could escape, Nikki and Brie would quickly send her right back into Mella's waiting arms. Lexi was trapped, and the worst part was, not even begging was enough to save her.

"Anything, huh? Well that's tempting, but I think I'll pass, seeing as though the only thing I want is to see two cocks shoved up your cute little tail."

Alexa lowered her head as Carmella whispered one final monologue into her ear, "Face it, Lex. You have nothing to offer me except your broken asshole. Silver plattered or by force, but either way, I'm fuckin' takin' it. So kiss your freedom, goodbye."

Those next few moments were incredibly solemn as Alexa watched Brie awkwardly don her strap-on and join the party. Their warm, sweaty bodies grew a little hotter as their twosome became a threesome, and as Brie lined up her cock, ready to fill Bliss with the second of two, Alexa's brief topping career flashed before her eyes, and she knew that if she was going to save it, then she'd need to act fast. More than just fast, but drastically as well.

There wasn't a lot of time for Alexa to mull over her decision, so she went with the only thing that she thought might save from this nightmare. She poked the bear.

"Wait! C-C'mon, Mella, are you seriously going to break me with that bitch's help?"

Immediately, Carmella readjusted her grip, allowing a free hand to stop Brie in her tracks. "Expound," she succinctly demanded.

Alexa quickly gathered an argument and answered, "Well, you know, I just thought you could do it...on your own? I didn't know you needed help to break me."

"Oh yeah, I really need help breaking a worthless dog, like you. You've got some nerve, Bliss," Carmella assured cockily, falling right into Alexa's hand. For the first time, Money Mella had slipped up, and allowed someone to outsmart. And it's not like she didn't know that shutting the bitch up by stuffing her full with two dicks was the right thing to do. Mella understood the ramifications of what she was about to do. But in her mind, they didn't matter because Lexi was a sure thing.

"Brie, take a seat," Carmella ordered and Brie, not thinking better of the situation, immediately adhered. "You like to run your little mouth, huh, bitch? Well, how do you feel about THIS?!" Slipping back into her full-nelson hold, The Princess of Staten Island began pumping Alexa's asshole again, the new position giving her even further access into Little Miss Bliss's boundless bottom and, unfortunately, giving Alexa exactly what she wanted: a chance at freedom.

Jumping full-force back into the ass fuckery sent Alexa spiraling back into that dark place that she had been just moments ago, before Carmella had attempted to force her to spit out things she didn't believe, an order that Carmella herself had completely forgotten all about. Which wasn't really in her nature, proof that she should've gone with her gut, double-bummed this whore and called it a day. But she let her ego get the best of her and now, she had no choice but to finish this session off alone.

To prove that she didn't need anyone's help, Carmella was more ruthless and relentless with Alexa's loose pipe than ever before and naturally, The Wicked Witch was loving every second of it! No shame, no holding back because this time, Alexa knew she had the upper hand, even though she was getting fucked senseless. Every thrust came with the added benefit of hope.

Hope that Alexa shouldn't have had, but hope she carried nonetheless because now, Carmella wasn't nearly as focused as she was before. Focused on fucking the uppity little bitch as hard as possible, sure, but not focused on her game, her ironclad mentality that she'd carried in every topping experience up to this point.

That overwhelming presence, the incredible ability to manipulate whatever bottom was tasked with serving her, wasn't present. Frustration was beginning to mount, possibly caused by her own inability to break what should've been a cake-walk, or maybe, just maybe, because she no longer held the advantage in their proverbial battle wills. But either way, it showed in her performance.

From an outsider looking in, did Carmella look like an absolute stallion? Of course! And, did Alexa look like the pathetic little fuckdoll that everyone knew she was? Absolutely! The proof was in the pudding: Bliss was experiencing her namesake in several dozen spades and yet, something about Mella pounding her used-up asshole into oblivion this time around felt lifeless. From Brie and Nikki's perspective, it looked like someone doing an impression of their money mistress.

Nevertheless, Alexa was getting close to her limit. Carmella wasn't giving her an inch of breathing room and before long, she'd have to cum. There was no avoiding it; Mella felt too good. The interesting thing was though, that Lexi didn't feel her mind wandering. In fact, her mind was as sharp as it's ever been, and it quickly led her to make a risky, yet possibly rewarding decision.

"P-Please...Please let me cum! I wanna cum soooooo bad!" Bliss begged, hoping for Carmella to finish her off before things progressed beyond the point of no return; before her mind actually gave up on her.

"You? Cum? Ha, yeah right, bitch! Like I'd actually let you cum when you've been such a bad dog! What the fuck have you done to deserve it, huh, whore? HUH?! You didn't even have the decency to beg me properly like a good little slut puppy!" Carmella's words were sharp, but they were soaked in truth. So, Alexa gave it another attempt.

"Arf, arf? Arf, arf?" Alexa barked, feeling the sensations inside of her asshole and the crushing force crippling her nerve-endings, marking that her time was almost up. Naturally, that didn't stop her tongue from casually rolling out of her mouth, as Bliss completed her full transformation into woman's best friend. With her tongue out, Alexa began to pant.

In between panting pathetically and bouncing up and down that shaft like a bunny, Bliss begged again, "Arf, arf? Please, let me cum!"

Mella smiled.

"Ooh, that's better! Just missing one thing, the cherry on top, bitch! You know what I want.... it's the same thing I've been asking for all night! Now, do it! DO IT! DO IT, AND I'LL LET YOU CUM!"

That command, a sensitive, hypnotic trigger for Little Miss Bliss, who not only saw it as an opportunity for orgasmic release, but also a ticket to freedom. She did know, Lexi knew exactly what Mella wanted to hear and before, she wasn't willing to give in. Giving in meant admitting that everyone else was right....that Alexa wasn't a star. But the context was a bit different now, and giving in meant nipping this sesh in the bud, before thing got any worse. All she had to do was "submit". So, she did.

"Arf, arf, my Money Mistress!" Alexa begged perfectly. "Please let your worthless little dog-bitch cum! Please, please, please, please! Use my little hole and make me CCCUUUUMMMMM!!!"

The more Alexa spoke, the more she meant the words coming out of her mouth, the more she wanted to wear that collar around her neck for the rest of her life. A second longer, and not only would that collar be a permanent reminder of her position in life, but she'd have a tattoo on her fat ass to accompany it. But Alexa was in luck or maybe, for the first time ever, Carmella was just too overconfident for her own good. Either way, Mella was ready to seal the deal on her sixth collected sub. And she thought she was doing just that.

"Go, bitch! Go! GGGOOOO! CUM FOR ME!!!! CUM FOR YOUR MONEY MISTRESS!!!! BE A GOOD DOG AND CUM FOR ME!!!!!!!"

Carmella's words more closely resembled an intense and intimidating growl than anything else. And as she continued to rant, her pressure increased to an almost god-like level, Mella becoming a graceful cyclone of muscle jackhammering into Alexa's beaten little butthole, a butthole that quickly clamped down. As it did, the pleasure began to swell, and swell, and swell, until it became so intense, so raw and incredible that even though Alexa had been in this position a million times, this one amongst all others seemed more potent.

Lexi's little body began to shake as the floodgates opened, overloading her sensory receptors with a feeling that she knew all too well. The swelling finally stopped for the pleasure could grow no further, bursting open swallowing Alexa whole. The feeling was so rich, a far cry from the orgasm that Naomi had provided a few months ago. That was pathetic. This? This was reminiscent of the old days.

Back then, Alexa would receive an orgasm this powerful on a daily basis, the only difference being that usually, it was a result of getting railed by two massive cocks. This one orgasm, caused by Mella's shaft alone, was equally as powerful if not more so and in that moment, Alexa was faced with an incredibly difficult choice.

Her head was telling her to submit, telling her to become Carmella's full-time slave with the allure of feeling a two shaft sonata directed by The Money Mistress and how incredible that must feel. But Alexa's heart was assuring her that, be it topping or wrestling, there was so much left on the table, that even after everything she's been through, it was still possible to shed her skin and mutate into a professional wrestling goddess. An alpha contender.

Perhaps it was wishful thinking, her delusions of grandeur getting the best of her again. Lord knows it wouldn't have been the first time Alexa was mistaken. Pulled between the pair of directions though, Bliss found herself unable to choose, until the old adage proved itself to be true: time heals all wounds. And while Alexa's current condition was far from a crippling affliction, and the time passed was hardly significant, she stayed on the fence just long enough for the seismic waves of her orgasm to quell, making her decision so much easier.

What should've been impossible given Mella's nearly immaculate performance right up until the bitter end was made immeasurably less so. Ultimately, when the dust settled, when Alexa's preposterously large orgasm had come and gone, and both women had begun to recover from the stamina-draining experience, Carmella removed her cock from Lexi's asshole and pushed the bitch out of her lap. Then, The Fabulous One asked a series of questions, all of which were variations of the usual inquiries.

"Sooo...who do you belong to, bitch? Who's your Money Mistress? Who made you their broken little anal sex doggy?"

That final question, the ultimate in personified arrogance. Carmella assumed that she had won, making it all the sweeter when, several moments later, Little Miss Bliss finally responded.

Huffing and puffing, and wearing the evident scars of a woman who'd been through hell and back, Alexa triumphantly declared, "N...No." Through hell and back, up and down, a victim of endless euphoria...but still a woman. Not a dog. A beaten, battered, and bruised woman, who's ego had taken enough hits to last a lifetime, but a woman nonetheless.

Nikki and Brie's jaws dropped in unison, aghast that their Money Mistress has failed to deliver for what had to be the first time ever. More than anything though, Brie was disappointed at the mere thought of Carmella failing; it was distressing to consider. Carmella's expression however, wasn't one of shock or dismay. Instead, it was filled with rage.

"No? NO!?" Carmella angrily repeated, tightening her fists. This time, it was she who threw the temper tantrum. "You're telling me, ME...no?"

"M-Mistress," Brie reached out, hoping to console her owner, as well as extinguish her raging fire. Big mistake.

"Don't touch me, whore!" Mella snapped, swatting Brie's hand away and, instead, grabbing a handful of her most loyal servant's raven locks. "It's your fault this bitch didn't break! Your fault! You should've shoved your cock up her ass before she started running her mouth! You could've stopped me from getting carried away!"

Trying to play peacemaker, Nikki reminded, "Mistress, you still have Alexa until tomorrow morning. You can still break her. Please, calm down!"

"Y...You're right. I can," Mella shook her head, releasing her grip on Brie's hair, stroking it to calm her bitch down before shockingly wrapping both hands around the younger Bella's throat mere seconds later. "But I won't! Because I have integrity and even though it's not MY fault, this bitch fuckin' survived." After everything Brie had done to prove herself, she was still nothing more than a punching bag to her Money Mistress, and while that should've been okay, it felt particularly uncomfortable in this moment.

She squeezed tightly on Brie's throat, choking the life out of her charge just before it was too late. Then, she used that chokehold to slam Brie to the floor, as she demanded, "Get the fuck out of here and don't come back until I tell you! Is that clear?" Mella released her grip and Brie scurried away and out of the room, thankfully with her phone in reasonable grabbing distance on the way out. With Brie gone, Mella was able to set her sights back on Alexa.

"Don't worry, Bliss. One day, you and your little asshole will belong to me, and you'll be my permanent sex pet. And don't get it twisted, I could say 'Fuck it' and break you now. But that does nothing to show the world how powerful I truly am."

Mella collected her cellphone and opened the camera function as her monologue continued.

"So, consider this the single ounce of mercy you'll ever get from me!"

Mella snapped a picture of Alexa's gaping asshole, quivering and dripping with several heaping helpings of that famously delicious butt cream. Several others followed, some of Bliss laid out, others of her pretty face with the humiliating collar in full view, and even a few of that gorgeous biscuit butt beaten red raw.

"I'm gonna let you leave. I shouldn't. But I will, not because you've earned my respect, but because I'm not going to lower myself to fucking you, of all people, twice." Mella's way of coping with her failure.

"But if you even think about blabbing about what happened here tonight, then I'm gonna have to flash the photo evidence to tell the whole story. And I think we both know what's gonna happen if I do that, don't we?" They did. If those pictures got out, nobody would ever take her seriously again. The result would be even worse than if Carmella had decided to top her in front of everyone else. She'd be considered a secret slut, and everyone would be desperate to expose her. Thus, the star that she'd dreamt of becoming would never grow to its brightest.

Bliss shook her head and weakly responded, "Y-Yes."

"Good," Mella solemnly confirmed. "Now, what do you say?" Carmella swiped her phone's screen, switching from picture to video capturing, and then pressed play as Alexa showed the fruits of her training. Or, rather, her willingness to do whatever with freedom so deep within her grasp.

"Arf, arf, my Money Mistress." The final nail in her coffin.

The video didn't need to be long; Mella got what she desired, and stopped the recording. She then set her phone down on a table, and proceeded to travel to a small closet area, where she returned momentarily with a robe, which she quickly tossed at Alexa. "Now, put this on and get the FUCK out of my hotel room."

Alexa nodded, standing up, her legs barely operational, and wrapped herself in the silky cloth of the hotel robe. Then, she reached for the latch mounted to the front of her collar, the collar that read "Worthless Bitch" on one side and "WrestleMania Loser" on the other.

"No! Keep the collar, bitch. It was my gift to you. Consider it a reminder of what happened tonight. A reminder of who could've broken you, but let you live!" Alexa immediately retracted her hand, buying into Mella's words despite how biased and flawed The Staten Island Princess's logic was. But Carmella was nothing if not a rebound queen, and that flawed logic was exactly what would keep her feeling confident following her shortcomings. What would keep her on top.

Bliss shook her head once more and Mella shooed the little bitch away with her hand, just the signal she'd been waiting for. Alexa left, leaving Carmella in the exact same place she started her incredible main roster journey at: with Nikki, blowing off steam by pounding her oldest whore's asshole into oblivion, dreaming and conjuring up an entire mountain of punishments for Brie to endure tomorrow in exchange for her transgressions.