Money Talks

Story Info
Demi goes down for money.
4.3k words
4
14.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say money makes the world go round, well that couldn't be more true for me. My life was a struggle right from the start. As a new born I was abandoned and just left in a box down an alley, without even a name.

I was found and taken to an orphanage, where they named me Demi. I was never adopted, I never felt love, apart from a few friends I made at the orphanage.

I got really close to a girl called Latisha, who's parents died in a car crash. Her mum was Brazilian and her dad was English. When she first came to the orphanage I felt obliged to help her through her grief, I made sure she was okay and I did everything I could for her. I even cleaned her clothes for her.

Me and Latisha became like sisters, so it was a bitter sweet moment when she got adopted by a rich family, who lived miles away. Of course I was happy for her, but I was gutted that I'd probably never see her again.

A few years later when I turned 18, I was broke, and too old to be at the orphanage. I couldn't get a job, I was in a hopeless situation, I ended up homeless sleeping on the streets.

The only good thing about me was my looks, I don't want to sound too cocky but I'm a solid 10/10! Blonde, blue eyes, big tits, a peachy bum and slim waste. None of that matters though when your sat on the streets freezing, in scruffy old clothes.

There I was, sat at a bus stop holding a cup begging people for spare change, when I saw a girl walking up the street who looked really familiar. She was light black skinned, with long hair that had definitely been died blonde.

As she got closer I still couldn't figure out who it was. She looked at me and pulled her face like a stuck up brat. Whoever this girl was she obviously had no care about other people. She stopped to wait for a bus and faced the other way to me, her ass was huge, but her waste was tiny.

She looked over her shoulder at me and a look of realisation came on her face. "Demi?" She said.

"Erm yeah, how do you know my name?" I asked, trying to figure out who she was.

"It's me, Latisha." She said.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "I've missed you!" I continued.

"I've missed you too babe!" Latisha said, less enthusiastically.

"Erm, is there anything you can do to help me?" I asked softly.

Latisha pondered for a minute. "You know what, you helped me a lot when I moved into the orphanage, you pretty much did anything I asked." She said as her bus pulled up. "She took my hand and pulled me to my feet. "Come with me, I'll help you." I got on the bus with her.

We got off the bus and got off at a mechanics. "Is it ready?" Latisha asked the mechanic.

"Yes, here's your keys, that will be £1300 please." He said.

Latisha pulled a handful of money out her purse and paid the mechanic, not seeming at all bothered she'd just paid £1300, I've never even seen that amount of money. The mechanic smiled, "thank you, your cars over there in the car park." He said pointing at pink Ferrari.

Latisha walked me over to it and we both got in. I was in shock, how much money does she have? "Do you like my car?" Latisha asked.

"Yeah it's amazing! How can you afford it? What do you work as?" I asked.

"I don't, my adopted dad bought it for me." She smiled as she started to drive. I was in shock at how lucky she'd got.

We eventually pulled up to an apartment block. "My dad bought me all these apartments as-well which I rent out." Latisha said. "Come and have a look." She said as we both got out the car.

She took me in one of the apartments. My brain started working overtime, 'oh my god she's gunna let me live here!' I thought to myself as I looked around at the beautiful fully furnished apartment.

Latisha went and sat on the couch. "Now come and sit down, let's talk." She said. I went and sat next to her. "Right, I can let you live here for helping me so much when we where younger. But you need to buy your own food." She said.

I was confused, she knew I didn't work, how could I buy food? "Erm, I've no money for food." I said softly. "And there's no jobs going anywhere..." I moaned.

"When was the last time you ate?" Latisha asked.

"2 days ago." I moaned.

Latisha pulled £10 out of her purse. "This will get you three decent meals." She stated.

"Oh my god thank you!" I exclaimed as I held my hand out for her to give it to me.

Latisha then put it back in her purse. "I don't pay people for nothing." She said. "I'll give it you if you do something for me." She grinned.

"I'll do anything!" I exclaimed.

"Well the only way you can have that £10 for your 3 meals, you have to have another meal first." Latisha giggled.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Basically, you have to go down on me." She said sternly.

"Latisha we was like sisters! And I'm straight!" I exclaimed in shock.

"I never felt that way, I liked you as a friend, but not like a sister, and I'm straight as-well but I think you'd look good eating pussy." Latisha said without a care about my feelings. "Now are you going to eat my pussy or not?" She asked.

I was in shock and hurt. The fact she didn't have the same love as me hurt me. I just sat there feeling empty, just thinking about how close we was. I was so busy being upset the whole pussy eating thing had gone out my head.

"Demi? Are you doing it or not?" Latisha asked sternly. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

The thought of going down on a girl sounds horrible to me, especially when it's someone I once saw as a sister. I was about to say no, but the pain in my stomach from not eating was unbearable. "Erm, right okay I will." I said nervously.

"Good, my boyfriend doesn't go down on me ever!" Latisha said as she pulled her panties off, lifted her skirt and spread her legs. "Come on then, get down there." She said.

I hesitantly got onto my knees in-front of her. The thought of this was horrible, but I was desperate. I just leant in and started licking, not really knowing what I was doing, I just licked frantically all over her pussy, hoping I was doing it right.

"Demi slow down, just lick the slit slowly, slide your tongue up and down, with kisses every so often." Latisha instructed. I complied.

"Aw yeah that's it..." she moaned. Her pussy was soaking by this point. "Now go deeper." She instructed. I started licking deep inside her pussy, as her juices coated my tongue. Her moans got louder. "Oh my god now go faster!" She exclaimed. I complied.

Latisha gripped my hair and pulled me a bit higher. "Suck my clit!" I instantly started sucking, which sent her crazy, her grip on my hair tightened as her legs closed in squashing my face. I just kept going at the clit.

Latisha suddenly shoved my face in her pussy hard and started grinding, fucking my entire face. "Oh my god I'm gunna cum all over your fucking face!" She screamed when suddenly she squirted a load in my face and mouth, before finally releasing me.

"Thank you." Latisha said cockily, before handing me the £10. "Your good at that." She giggled.

"Erm, thanks." I said just getting my breath back.

"Now let's talk about your future, when you've had those meals you buy with that, you'll need money again." Latisha said.

I knew where she was going with the conversation. She was expecting me to keep eating her for £10 a time. Hookers charge about £80 for a blowjob, so I know £10 for a straight girl to eat pussy is nowhere near enough. I only did it this time because I need to buy food and it was my only option.

"Erm, I know what your about to say, but £10 doesn't seem fair, when hookers charge more for something they like doing. I'm straight Latisha." I said.

"Oh I know, but I knew you was desperate so I used my brain and saved some money. Anyway do you want to hear my proposition?" Latisha replied.

"Erm, okay..." I said nervously.

"Right, your actually really hot, I'm straight and I so I'm gunna get you some nice clothes and get your hair done nice..." Latisha said.

"Erm thank you, but why?" I asked.

"So then we can charge girls more." Latisha replied. "I think if you was all dressed nice and stuff, we could charge them £100 a time, and you give me £80 of it for letting you live here." She said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I'm straight, completely straight, I didn't enjoy that at all! And the money split didn't seem fair! "Why do I only get £20 and you get £80? How's that fair? It's me doing the horrible act!" I exclaimed.

"The £80 is for letting you live here, and to pay me back for the nice clothes and hair I'm about to pay for." She stated.

I really didn't want to do this, but what choice did I have? "Erm, right okay I'll do it." I said reluctantly.

"Great!" Latisha exclaimed.

A few days later, I'd had my hair done and had a wardrobe full of expensive clothes. I sat watching tv when Latisha walked in. "Right Demi, we need some pictures to advertise you." Latisha stated. She went to my room and came back out with a few of the outfits she'd brought.

"Now we need a few pictures of you in these, so put this on first." Latisha said passing me an outfit. I put on the outfit and we took a few photos in different poses. Then did the same in the other outfits.

"Are we done?" I asked.

"No, we just need a video of you eating pussy then we're done." Latisha said taking off her pants. I ate her to orgasm as she recorded me on her phone. "Right that should do it." She said. "See you soon Demi." She said as she put her pants back on and left.

Before she left she handed me a phone and told me she'd be in touch. Later that night she sent me a link. I clicked on it and it went to an escort website. She'd made a profile for me. All the pictures and the video was on it, the username was 'my slut Demi'.

I clicked on the bio. It read, "Hey girls my names Latisha, the girl you can see is Demi. It's hard to believe but this cute little hottie was homeless 2 weeks ago. So I gave her a place to live, but on one condition, she eats pussy for money. She's completely straight but that doesn't stop her doing a good job, just watch the video you can see how good she is. She will eat you to orgasm for £100. If you want anything else dm me on this profile and I will decide a price xxx". I felt so degraded as I read this, but at least I had somewhere to live.

The next morning at 7am Latisha rang me... "hi", I said as I answered.

"Hey, there's 4 girls booked in, 1 will be there in 20 minutes, then there 1 booked in for 8, then 1 at half 9 then 1 at 11. Make sure you do good jobs. Anyway I'm going back to sleep, have fun." She said then put the phone down. I sighed then got out of bed and got ready for the first girl.

I heard the door bell, it was the first girl. I let her in. She was a tall brunette, good looking, but that didn't change the fact that I didn't want to eat pussy. "Hey what's your name? And how old are you?" I asked.

"It's Olivia, and I'm 23 hun." She replied politely.

"So Olivia do you want to take your pants off and take a seat here..." I said pointing to the chair.

Olivia giggled and took her pants off, "I can't believe this, never had a girl eat me!" She said as she sat down.

"I hope you like it." I said asI put on a fake smile. I leant in and got down to business. I was eating my second pussy.

It didn't take long for her to cum. She pushed me away, "thank you, I'll definitely be back!" She said.

I spent the entire morning eating pussy, my tongue was so tired and sore by the time the 4th girl got there. It took me ages to make her cum because my tongue was so tired, finally she came.

Later that day Latisha turned up, we sat on the couch together as she logged into the profile on her phone. There was 33 messages! "Oh my god please put a daily limit on, my tongue is so sore!" I said.

Latisha laughed, "don't worry, I have a planner, people can book in a week in advance, they don't all want it instantly." She smiled.

"Oh, good." I replied.

"Let's read some messages shall we." Latisha said.

She clicked on one, it was from an 21 year old called Lucy. It read, "how much for her to eat my ass?"

"No I'm not doing that!" I exclaimed.

"Let down! Fine." Latisha said. She replied and told the girl it isn't an option.

Lucy instantly replied, "it's always an option if you have enough money. £300 to eat my ass? Then I want my Pussy done aswell so £400. Deal?"

Latisha looked to me, "I'll let you keep £300 of the £400? And I'll give you this weekend off?" She proposed.

£300 seemed like so much money to me! "Erm, right okay, as long as she's showered." I replied with a sigh.

"Awesome!" Latisha exclaimed as she told Lucy.

Lucy instantly replied, "great, can I come now?"

Latisha told her she could and sent her the address. "She'll be 5 minutes." Latisha said.

When the bell went Latisha let Lucy in as I waited in position on my knees. I recognised Lucy, she was on the news the day before for winning a beauty pageant. "Erm, why are you paying for this when you could get it easily? You won the beauty pageant." I said.

"It's the fact that your straight, the fact that you don't want to do it but your still going to, the thought of a straight girl eating my pussy turns me on loads." Lucy said.

"And your ass?" Latisha added.

"Honestly I don't like my ass being licked, I just like the idea of a straight girl doing the filthiest thing possible, it's so hot!" Lucy replied.

"You don't like your ass being licked? I love mine being licked! And yeah it's hot having a straight girl service you!" Latisha replied.

"Anyway let's start!" Lucy exclaimed as she dropped her leggings and turned her ass to my face. She pulled her cheeks apart, "lick the entire crack from bottom to top slowly, with your full tongue so you get a good taste!" She instructed.

I sighed and lent forward, paused for a second then started. It didn't taste as bad as I thought, actually it tasted okay. I didn't enjoy doing it but the taste wasn't bad.

"Now focus on the hole..." Lucy giggled.

I started licking her hole, slowly at first until she told me to speed up. I was licking as fast and hard as I could. Latisha was sat watching me. "That's it Demi lick that hole." Latisha giggled.

"Now see how deep you can get your tongue!" Lucy demanded.

Without hesitation I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and pushed against her hole. It slid right in. My tongue was up her asshole. This was so degrading.

"Wiggle it about!" Lucy giggled. I obliged.

Eventually lucy pushed me away, turned around and shoved my face in her pussy, "make me cum!" She exclaimed.

I started licking, and within minutes she covered my face in cum. She released me and sat down panting. I wiped the cum out of my eyes and looked over to Latisha. She had her phone in her hand, pointing the camera at me. She then put the phone down.

"Lucy I've just recorded that, you don't mind if I put it on the profile as advertisement for her ass licking?" Latisha said.

"Sure, put it on." Lucy replied.

"Erm, I don't really want to do it again..." I said softly.

"Demi you've just earned £300, it's worth it!" Latisha smiled.

"Right okay but only for people in good shape, I'm not licking sweaty fat asses!" I said.

"Deal!" Latisha said.

Lucy put her pants back on, "thanks girls, I'll be back!" She giggled as she left.

Latisha added the video to the profile, and advertised it for £300.

Over the next few weeks I lost count of how many pussies and asses I ate, all I know is I have £6000 saved up. I hated what I was doing but the money I was making was great!

I was lay in bed when Latisha texted me saying she's coming round for a business meeting. I didn't know what there possibly was to talk about but I didn't question her.

Latisha arrived and let herself in. "Hey Demi, I do need to talk but first there's something that needs putting right, I got so caught up in the money we was making I haven't been getting my own needs satisfied. You've ate our customers asses but still haven't eaten mine!" She said as she turned her back to me and slid her pants down revealing her ass. "Eat my ass then we'll have our chat." She instructed.

I got on my knees and ate her big Brazilian booty. It was so big I couldn't breathe between her cheeks. I ate her for about 20 minutes before she turned around and got me to eat her pussy to orgasm.

When I'd finished Latisha giggled. "You've got so much better!" She smiled.

"Thanks." I said rolling my eyes. "Can I have the money then?" I asked.

"What money?" Latisha asked.

"For eating your ass and pussy..." I said.

"I never said it was an exchange, I just asked you to do it and you did it. Sorry if you thought I was paying you, I didn't say I was." She said softly as she pulled her pants up and sat on the couch.

I couldn't believe it, but how could I argue? She's right, she didn't say it. I know she tricked me but I can't prove it, I just have to accept her story that she thought I knew it was for free.

"Anyway come and sit on the couch..." Latisha said.

I sat next to her, "so what's this meeting about?" I asked.

"A few things, there's a girl messages asking about foot worship, I've said £60, that okay?" Latisha asked as she showed me the messages.

"What's foot worship?" I asked.

"You seriously don't know?" Latisha said surprised.

"No..." I replied...

"I'll teach you after the meeting." Latisha smiled.

"Okay." I said softly.

"Now another thing, I want to expand my business, I need more straight girls." Latisha said.

"How are you gunna get them?" I asked.

"Well, I'm having a bit of a party tomorrow, just girls, my close friends, Becky, Orla and April. I know for a fact when they're drunk they'll eat pussy for money, none of them are broke, but they're not rich. You was broke at first so I didn't need to offer as much, but I think they will need a bit more incentive even if they are drunk." Latisha said.

"So your gunna offer them money to eat you at the party?" I asked.

"No, if it's me the first time it might ruin my friendship with them, they can't know I'm involved. So I'll give you £10000 on the night, get as many as you can, and if they say no just offer more until they say yes, there will be hidden cameras so you can then blackmail them into doing the same job you do, but they need to think your the boss and I'm not involved..." Latisha said.

"Erm, right okay..." I said nervously.

"I've told them it's your party and asked them to come because you've no friends to make them feel sorry for you. So the party will be here." Latisha said.

"Erm, okay", I said softly.

"Now I need to teach you foot worship don't I?" She said as she lifted her feet to my face. She made me sniff, kiss, lick and suck them, then started deep throating me with them.

Eventually she stopped. "That's foot worship!" She giggled.

THE PARTY

The party was in full swing, everyone was drunk. I noticed Latisha's best friend Orla leave the room to go to the toilet, I waited a minute then followed, with my handbag which had the money in. I waited outside the bathroom until I heard the chain flush, then walked in.

"Oh sorry I didn't know someone was in here!" I said.

"It's okay babe, I'm finished anyway." Orla smiled as she went to go past me.

"Wait a second..." I said as I stepped in-front of her. "You ever eaten pussy?" I asked confidently.

"No! I don't swing that way sorry!" Orla said.

"Not even for £500?" I replied pulling money out my bag.

"Erm, I, okay but don't tell anyone!" She said.

"Awesome!" I said. "Let's go to my room."

I was lay in bed with her face between my legs as she lapped away. I was loving it. Suddenly the door opened. "Oh my god everyone Orla's eating pussy!" Exclaimed another of Latisha's friends, Becky. Orla tried to pull away but I held her there, I needed to cum. The other girls including Latisha all came to the room to see.

12