Money Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and April watched in shock, they couldn't believe Orla was eating pussy. "Go on Orla you little slut!" Becky shouted, April and Latasha laughed and joined in the verbal abuse.

I started grinding against her face hard, until suddenly I exploded, squirted hard in her face. I pushed her away and looked at the girls. April looked a bit curious.

"April come and clean me up..." I said seductively.

She seemed to freeze for a second, not saying anything, she shook herself out of it... "No I'm not doing that..." she said, but she wanted it, I could tell, so could Latasha.

"April go for it, it doesn't mean anything, I can tell you want to." Latisha smiles.

April sighed then walked over and climbed on the bed, and crawled between my legs. She hesitantly started to lick. "More tongue." I demanded. She obliged.

She ended up loving it. She was licking all my cum up and rubbing her face in my pussy like a little slut. "I want to cum again slut!" I hissed. She went straight to my clit, it felt good, but it wasn't enough.

I gripped her tight and started fucking her face. I squirted within 20 seconds, soaking her in my juices before pushing her away. Her face was a mes, just like Orla's.

"Becky, your turn." I said.

"Erm, no I can't." Becky said.

"You can! I'll sit on her face, you eat her pussy!" Exclaimed Latisha. Running over literally jumping on my face. I instantly started to lick. "Come on Becky eat her!" Latisha screamed.

I couldn't see anything but Latisha's ass, I didn't know if Becky was gunna do it. Until suddenly I felt her face hit my pussy hard. "Eat her!" Latisha screams. Becky obliged. Latisha started fucking my face as Becky started to lick me hard. Latisha squirted all over me about 2 seconds before I covered Becky's face.

Latisha climbed off me and Becky moved away. "Let's do other stuff!" I exclaimed.

"Like what?" April said softly.

"You can eat my ass." I said in a commanding tone.

"No thats too far." April replied.

"I'll give you £600 to eat my ass." I replied as I pulled money out of my bag.

She sighed, walked over and took the money. I turned my ass to her, doggy style. She hesitantly started licking. "Becky you eat Latisha's for the same price. She agrees and eats Latisha's ass. Orla just stood there. After me and Latisha came again we pushed April and Becky away.

"Orla if Me, Latisha, Becky and April line up, will you eat all our asses, 1 after the other? I'll give you £5000!" I exclaimed. Orla just nodded her head. Orla ate all our asses, it took her over an hour. She finished the last ass then lied down exhausted.

"Anyway girls, this is all on camera, you will do everything I say or the video gets sent everywhere!" I threatened.

2 weeks later and all 3 girls where eating pussy for money. I'd completed Latisha's mission. Me, April, Orla and Beck where sat in my apartment. Latisha suddenly walked in.

"I want my feet, pussy and ass worshipped, 4 times. So who's going first? I've got the money." Latisha said. I went first, then the other girls all went after me.

So girls, Demi isn't actually in charge, I am, I made her pretend she is. Your all so good at making me money!" Latisha gloated as the girls sat there in shock.

The end.

12