Money Talks and Wendy Gets F***** Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy's duties at the firm are expanded.
10.5k words
4.68
18.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of the story I have written for Wendy who was kind enough to favorite some of my stories and follow me on here. If you haven't already, please read Part 1 as this story will make much sense that way. Please note that this is a Fantasy and not real and both Wendy and myself were in complete agreement on the story and the happenings therein. I love to hear feedback, comments and suggestions from all my readers so please feel free to communicate. I look forward to hearing from all of you. So, without further ado, Wendy's story continues...

* * *

Wendy moaned again as the hard cock was shoved down her throat. She tried to pull back but the clamps on her tits were attached to the rail and she only had a few inches of slack. She gagged as the cock was pressed deeper into her throat. She did her best to open her mouth, relax her throat and swallow all the cock she was being fed. This was how her 'board meeting' had been going all afternoon.

Once her initial meeting in Boardroom A was over, Mr. Bannister had led her back to his office. She had been forced to walk naked back down the halls of BSI and suffer through the shame and humiliation of all the employees on the floor watching her, breasts jiggling, ass swaying as she followed her boss. Some were even so bold as to reach out and cop a quick feel of her firm 34C tits or slap her on her already red ass. The first time someone did that she yelped but Mr. Bannister turned and slapped her across the face.

"We will have quiet and decorum in the halls, is that clear Miss Overmount?" Tears welled up in her eyes but Wendy just nodded.

When they reached Mr. Bannisters office, he closed the door and looked at her appraisingly.

"Hmmm. Not too bad. You did well for your first board meeting. I'll need to see that you are cleaned up and made presentable for our next meeting at two o'clock."

He went to the large oak cabinet along the wall that her first outfit had been taken from. Opening it up, he searched through the clothes till he found what he was looking for. He took out several items and handed them to Wendy.

"Take these and go into my private bathroom. You can clean up in there and get dressed. I want you ready in thirty minutes."

Wendy took the clothes without even really looking at them. She didn't know how they could be worse than what he had made her wear for the first meeting and those clothes hadn't stayed on that long in any case. She walked to the door to Mr. Bannister's private bathroom and went in.

Wendy was a little surprised and pleased at the bathroom she found herself in. It was actually quite roomy. It had a padded leather bench along one wall, and a few lockers against the far wall. There was a double sink with gold fixtures (she didn't think they were real gold but she couldn't quite be certain of that either) and a half-wall-wide mirror.

The shower itself was larger than her own shower at home. It was a glass enclosed stall, with stone tile on the floor and walls. The shower head was one of the overhead styles with two heads. She set the clothes down on the bench and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her dirty blonde hair was disheveled and her face was red and tear-streaked. Fortunately she hadn't used a lot of make-up so it hadn't been streaked all over her face. Her body was taught and firm but her poor nipples were still red and swollen, having taken so much abuse from the wicked binder clamps and the way all those men had played with them. Her nipples were still rock-hard and the areolas were blushed a deep red bordering on purple.

Her ass had fared little better being spanked and grabbed. Fortunately no welts or other permanent marks had been left behind. She took a deep breath and turned towards the shower. She reached in, turning on the hot water till it was almost scalding and then added some cold, just enough to make the water temperature bearable. She felt so dirty and used by all those men, she needed the hot water to try and scrub herself clean.

She stepped in under the water and let it cascade over her body. The water burned and made her flesh feel alive. She stood there for several minutes just luxuriating in the sensation of the water scalding her, washing her clean. She didn't even know when she had begun to cry. She sobbed and growled and would have screamed but she was afraid that might bring Mr. Bannister in here and she didn't want that. She let it all out and let the water wash all of it away.

Finally, inwardly cleansed, she took several deep breaths and began to wash her body clean as well. There was a large, soft cloth folded on a small shelf in the shower. She took that up and the bar of soap and worked up a lather and then began to soap her body. As she washed over her breasts she was careful as they were still exceedingly tender and very sensitive. Nonetheless, she let out a small moan and an uncontrollable shiver went through her as she ran the soapy cloth over them.

Between her legs had also seen a great deal of use so she carefully cleaned her smooth-shaven vagina and carefully, very carefully washed her ass as well. She had never been ass fucked before and her bum still hurt. She sincerely hoped that whatever came next they would leave her poor ass alone, but inwardly she knew that was unlikely.

Finally done washing, she took a few more minutes to just luxuriate in the hot water running all over her body. Then, remembering her hair at the last minute, she reached for the shampoo that stood on that little shelf. Not some hotel sized bottle of generic hair shampoo but a full-sized bottle of a good shampoo and conditioner. She poured some of into her hand and began to lather up her hair. She scrubbed and washed it thoroughly and then spent several minutes washing her hair clean. Now done at last she couldn't delay any longer. She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

There were several towels hanging on a bar and she took one down and dried herself off. Then she looked for a hair dryer. She found one under the sinks and she plugged it in and dried her hair in a few minutes. There was a brush on the sink as well and she took it and ran it through her hair, brushing it out and parting it slightly on the left. She left it hanging down straight to her shoulders. Then she turned to the clothes Mr. Bannister had picked out for her.

First, the lingerie. Mr. Bannister had chosen a leather body harness rather than a standard pair of panties and a bra. There were open cups for her breasts with over the shoulder straps. Then several straps wove down and around her torso in a diamond pattern and ended up in a 'V' between her legs. That piece came up between her ass cheeks and snugged tight against her pussy and asshole. It split over the top of each cheek in back and attached to a belt that ran around her waist.

As she tried to untangle the lengths of straps that was her undergarments, she found that the crotch actually had a small plug that snugged up into her pussy and another small one that fit about a half inch deep into her ass. The leather harness was tight on her, rising tight between her pussy, spreading the lips of her vulva around each side of the harness and keeping her ass cheeks slightly spread even as it shoved itself into her asshole. As such, her two holes were plugged tight when the belt and straps were all clasped.

She grimaced and moved, trying to make it a little more comfortable, but with the way the harness fit, each movement she made forced the plug in her pussy to rub up against her clit, making even walking a constant sensation down there. She thought about complaining that this was simply too much but then she imagined Mr. Bannister slapping her again, and maybe finding something worse for her to wear. At least it wasn't vibrating all the time. She sighed and picked up her next article of clothing.

This was a filmy, short sleeved top, sequined and shimmery but once again almost see-through. She put it on over her head and pulled it down. Once more Mr. Bannister had chosen something just one size too small for her. It clung obscenely to her curves and stopped just under her breasts. With the way the harness tightened around her boobs, her chest was thrust out and her nipples almost poked through the gauzy material.

Then came the skirt. This was actually slightly better than what she had worn earlier. It was silken and flowy and hung down to about two inches above her knees. It was tight around the waist and clung to her ass showing every crevice and curve.

Last, there was a pair of white stockings that came up to mid-calf with a lace band at the top and another pair of fuck-me high heels, being only slightly shorter than her previous shoes. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was appalled at how slutty this outfit made her look.

Then she noticed a small box and a note on the sink. She didn't think it had been there before she showered. Mr. Bannister must have brought it in while she bathed, and she never even heard him. She shivered at the thought that he may have stood there, watching her shower. "The bastard," she thought.

She picked up the note. It said simply, "Use this." She looked at the box and opened it. Inside was a tube and applicator of something called 'Berry Bronze Shimmer Lipstick.' She picked it up and stared at it. The lipstick was a deep berry red, verging on purple with faint glitter throughout. She would never wear this kind of makeup herself but she realized that for now she had no choice. She pursed her lips and applied it. When she was done, her transformation from elegant Jr. partner to wanton whore was complete. Resigned to defeat she put the lipstick down and walked out into Mr. Bannisters office.

Mr. Bannister was standing there, talking with Mr. Oglethorpe and another man. They all turned their heads and stared as she walked in. Their faces lit up and their eyes roamed over every inch of her body.

"Do I meet with your approval?" she asked in a sullen and almost monotone voice. Mr. Bannister nodded.

"Yes, Wendy, very much so. Bradley, what do you think?"

Bradley Oglethorpe stared at Wendy with undisguised lust on his face. He walked up to her and then around her slowly, taking in everything. He leaned in close to her ear and she could hear him sniffing her hair. She did her best to repress a shudder.

"An excellent job, if I do say so myself. I think the board members of Lian Yu Trust will be suitably impressed." Wendy gasped in surprise.

"Lian Yu Trust? What do you mean? Aren't they one of our biggest competitors?"

Mr. Bannister nodded and gestured towards the third man in the room.

"Correct. You do know the business Miss Overmount. Yes, Lian Yu Trust is one of our biggest competitors and we are currently in negotiations to acquire them. This is their Chief Financial Officer, Louis Salinger. I wanted him to see everything we have to offer if he accepts our offer."

"What do you mean offer?" she asked, a sinking feeling growing in the pit of her stomach.

"Why you, Miss Overmount. I have promised Mr. Salinger, and the board that you would be made available as a part of the sales package. Of course, he wanted to see what we were offering up close."

The older man stepped up towards Wendy. He was in his 60's at least. He may have once been a well-muscled man but a lot of that had turned to fat in the last few years. He had greying hair that he swept into a combover to hide his growing bald spot and about a days' worth of stubble on his chin. He came right up and faced Wendy. He reached out one thick hand and stroked it over her breast. Wendy gasped and tried to step back but Mr. Oglethorpe was standing behind her and he reached out and grabbed her arms, holding them at her side while Mr. Salinger took his liberties with her chest.

He took both breasts, one in each hand and squeezed them. His fat tongue slipped out and ran over his lips. He squeezed harder and felt around till he got her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and he pinched her through her top. Wendy winced and bit her lip to keep from crying out. Apparently that wasn't the reaction Mr. Salinger wanted. He took a hand and slapped her hard across the face and then reached up under her shirt, grasping her nipples and pulled them hard, twisting them as he did. Wendy screamed out in pain, tears streaming down her face. Mr. Salinger smiled at this and let go. He turned back towards Mr. Bannister.

"I'm suitably impressed," he said. "Let's see how she does at the board meeting." He shook Mr. Bannisters hand and moved towards the door to the office. Mr. Bannister watched him go and then turned to Wendy.

"That was very good Wendy. We will excuse your outburst this once." He looked at Mr. Oglethorpe. "Let's get going Bradley. We wouldn't want to keep the board waiting." Then he glanced at Wendy as he turned. "Come along Miss Overmount."

Wendy just stood there, tears on her cheeks and her tits aching fiercely.

"You...you can't just trade me to another company? I am not a piece of property you can just sell or trade at your whim." She was incredulous. After everything she had been made to suffer through this was a new height of indignity. She summoned up all the strength and courage she had left. "I won't have it!" she stated.

Mr. Bannister stopped and slowly turned around. He took a step towards Wendy and she tensed, waiting for another of his hard face slaps. But none came. Instead he looked at her with cool dispassion. His eyes hard and never leaving hers.

"That is exactly what you are. Our property. And we will use you in any and every way we see fit. You had your chance to leave. Now, you are here for as long as we say and you will do whatever we say, for whomever we say, or you will find yourself very sorry. If you think this is too much, trust me, it could be very much worse for you." Then, without waiting for her reply he turned and headed towards the door.

"Come along Bradley and do bring Miss Overmount."

Bradley Oglethorpe smacked Wendy hard on her ass and took her arm. He began walking and leaving Wendy no choice but to follow.

They stepped out into the hallway and began walking. They were setting a fast but steady pace and as Wendy walked along, struggling to keep up in her heels, the harness with the sinister plugs she was wearing rubbed and pushed in and out of her holes. She let out a soft groan and tried to alter her steps to prevent the plug from striking up against ger clitoris but Mr. Oglethorpe kept tugging at her arm, forcing her to walk faster. The sensations in her ass and her pussy were beginning to send heat up and down through her body. She could feel the moisture starting to seep around her quim.

Taking one turn after another, they kept walking till they reached a bank of Elevators that Wendy had never seen before. Their doors were black and trimmed it gold pinstriping. There was only one button on the wall and it had an upward pointing arrow and a key pad below it. Mr. Bannister punched in a short code and then pushed the up-arrow button. Wendy heard a soft chime immediately and the doors slid open.

The inside of the elevator was very elegant. Deep rich brown oak paneling and brushed gold accents. There was a panel but it had only 2 buttons. One marked 30, for the floor they were on and the other marked PH. Mr. Bannister pushed that button and the doors slid closed on the trio. Wendy felt trapped and slightly claustrophobic. Mr. Oglethorpe kept a hold of her arm. The elevator rose smoothly. She could barely feel the movement. After a short ride another chime sounded and the elevator came to a stop. The lighted panel above the buttons said: PH. The doors slid open and Wendy was ushered out and into the Penthouse suite of BSI.

The elevator doors opened on an alcove about fifteen feet wide. The floor was tiled in elegant marble. About twelve feet in or so there was a step down onto the hardwood main floor of the suite. There was an enormous boardroom table taking up the center of the room. It was about the same length as the one down in Boardroom A had been, but it was about twice as wide. There were several chairs on each side of the table and one at each end.

On the far wall there were a couple of vintage pinball machines in seemingly pristine condition, colors bright and lights blinking on and off. A wet bar took up most of the rest of that wall. The far outer wall was completely glass, offering a unmatched view of the city. The other end of the room had another two steps down into a sitting area of sorts. White shag carpet on the floor, a sofa and a couple of padded chairs around a small oval coffee table. A fireplace on the wall and a small bookshelf filled with many heavy and important looking tomes. Wendy shook her head and stared at the room. This place would fit right in at any of Hugh Hefner's playboy clubs.

Mr. Bannister moved into the room and gestured for Bradley and Wendy to follow. As they came down the step and moved closer to the conference table, Wendy saw why it was so wide. Under the table and completely encircling the legs that were set deep under, there was a sort of metal rail. It was about two feet off the ground and as Wendy looked closer, she could see a second rail a bit deeper, creating something like an inner circle under the table. Between the rails ran a 3-foot-wide strip of green carpet. The innermost rail was attached to the bottom of the conference table and with supports coming from the table legs. The outer rail was attached to the floor only at four points, one on each side and one at each end. Mr. Bannister walked towards the wet bar.

"Get Miss Overmount set, will you Bradley. The board should be here shortly.

Bradley grinned and led Wendy over to the table. Wendy looked confused and looked to Mr. Oglethorpe. She was nervous and the lecherous grin on Bradley's face did nothing to ease her concerns.

"What did he mean, get me set?" she asked him hesitantly, fearing that she would like the answer even less than not knowing.

Mr. Oglethorpe bent his knees, squatting down and pulling Wendy with him. He pointed to the two rails and the strip of carpet that ran the entirety of the table.

"Get in" he said simply to Wendy. She looked at him stunned.

"What do you mean? Under the table?" The image of her under the table, with all the men sitting around it sprang full blown into her mind. Her head would be at... "You can't mean it! She shouted and then quickly bit her tongue to keep from any further outbursts. Mr. Oglethorpe just nodded, his eyes wet with lust.

"On your hands and knees, between the rails," he said calmly. Wendy was about to protest when she heard Mr. Bannister call from across the room.

"Is there some trouble Bradley?" He asked.

"No sir, just getting set now,: he replied, then he looked at Wendy. "Unless you want Mr. Bannister to come over and tell you!" He hissed quietly.

Wendy most definitely did not want that. She carefully crawled forward under the table and lifted a leg over the railing. Then she slowly pulled her other leg in and settled in between the rails. She was able to kneel, bowing her head slightly or set herself on all fours. Mr. Oglethorpe nodded. Then he reached into a pocket and pulled out two short pieces of chain with a nasty looking clover clamps on one end and a large 'O' ring on the other with a small gate-opening you could press in to break the circle and fit it onto something. He grabbed Wendy by the hair and pulled her forward. There wasn't enough room between the rails to completely turn sideways so she turned her head and leaned out towards him.

"Stay!" he said, issuing a command as he would to a dog. Wendy cringed a little and supposed that was what she was. Their dog. She stayed as Mr. Oglethorpe lifted her crop top up over her breasts. She closed her eyes as he grasped her nipple and pulled it, hard. It stretched out long and he twisted till her heard Wendy cry out. Then he opened the clover clamp and shut it onto her tit. Wendy bit her tongue to keep from shouting out but couldn't help letting a deep moan escape.