Money Talks and Wendy Gets F***** Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh...please no," she begged.

Mr. Oglethorpe's grin broadened and he took her other nipple in hand, pinching it hard and even giving it a little shake. Wendy couldn't help it, she began to cry softly as tears began to drip down her face. Mr. Oglethorpe snapped the other clamp into place. Then he tugged on the two chains to get Wendy's attention. The pain doubled as he pulled on them. When he was sure she was watching he took the 'O' ring at the other end of the short chain and pushed the spring gate open, slipping the ring around the outer rail. Then he tugged on the other chain and did the same. Now both of Wendy's nipples were clamped and chained to the rail. She had to remain leaned in close to the rail to not cause herself pain by pulling on her nipples.

"Hands." Mr. Oglethorpe said sharply.

Wendy acted out of instinct and shuffled her knees a little forward and sat back, lifting her hands up to Mr. Oglethorpe. He reached into his other pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. These didn't look like the toy for-fun handcuffs, these were real steel, official police style handcuffs. He snapped them onto her wrists.

"Do you understand what you are to do here while the board sits at the table?" he asked her, "or do I need to spell it out for you?" He stared at her, no pity or mercy in his eyes.

Wendy looked around under the table and imagined her face at each of the board members crotch level. She understood what they expected of her. She sniffed and stifled a sob and nodded.

"I... understand." She said very quietly.

"Good. We want the board happy and we expect you to do your part. Whatever they need, whatever they want, you will provide. Got it?"

Wendy nodded again. "Yes sir." She said.

Mr. Oglethorpe pulled himself back out from under the table and pulled up a chair. He sat down and pulled the zipper of his pants down. He reached in and pulled out his hard cock, long, thin and veiny. He moved the chair closer to the table and banged one hand on the table top.

"Let's have a test run, ok!"

There wasn't any choice for Wendy. She turned her head towards Mr. Oglethorpe's cock and leaned in, he mouth opening to take his throbbing cock between her lips. Her tongue came out and licked the tip, tasting the salty pre-cum already spotting there. She shuddered as she thought about how many loads of cum she would be forced to swallow in the coming hours. Mr. Oglethorpe scooted his chair back just a little and Wendy had to lean forward more to reach him. He was just far enough away that she had to pull against the chain on her nipples to reach him. They burned with pain. Wendy groaned, but she took his cock-head into her mouth.

Her deep red lips wrapped around his long, thin shaft and she sucked, her tongue sliding across the head and up and down each side of his shaft. He reached under the table and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her forward. She shifted her body and tried to relieve the pressure on her tits as she sucked and slurped on his dick. Her tits shrieked with pain as her head bobbed up and down, faster and faster on rigid pole. It began to tremble and Wendy sucked harder, faster. The sooner she could get him off, the faster this would be over.

She gagged as she went deep on his member, his spongy, bulbous head coming up against the back of her throat. She started to slide back, to add a little more friction to her work but he gripped her hair tight and held her there. She could feel his tight, cum-filled balls bumping up against her chin. Her throat was stoppered by his cock, she couldn't breathe. She gagged and spit, drooling around his shaft. She began to pound her cuffed hands on the floor. She tried to tell him she needed air but all that came out were guttural sounds and spit. Lights started to sparkle in her eyes and her head began to go swimmy. She dearly needed to breath. She grunted and moaned, begging him to let her up. Then, his shaft began to twitch and suddenly he was shooting a huge string of thick, wet, sticky cum down her throat.

She gulped it in self-defense, swallowed every shot he sent into her throat. She swallowed, gulped and slurped shot after shot. It felt like a gallon of cum to her but she managed to drink it all. Her eyes were blurring now and her head was swimming. Finally, the strings of cum slowed and Mr. Oglethorpe began to pull his cock out of Wendy's throat. She swallowed the last mouthful of his cum and sucked in a huge, gasping breath. Her vision cleared and she started to shake as he moved back from the table and began to zip himself up.

"Adequate work, he said to her as he stood. Just make certain you take care of everyone." Then he pushed the chair back in and walked over to join Mr. Bannister in a drink.

As Wendy knelt there under the table, she heard the two men softly talking with an occasional chuckle from one of them. Then she heard the elevator softly chime and heard the doors slide open. Several people emerged talking and laughing amongst themselves as they walked into the room. She heard Mr. Bannister's voice speak up over the talking.

"Gentlemen, welcome! He called. Please, feel free to help yourself to a drink if you'd like. There's coffee and water on the table if you prefer...and, our added bonus under the table for your pleasure during this meeting." She could hear the wicked smile in his voice as he added, "I hope she meets with your approval."

The talking died down and several men came closer to the table, bending down or squatting to look under it. When they saw Wendy, dressed so provocatively, chained by her tits to the rail, her lips still glistening with lipstick and cum, they started talking excitedly again. Several reached under the table and groped a breast or tugged on the chain attached to her tits. One man slid his finger into her mouth, sliding in in and out slowly. Wendy stared out at him with wide, tearful eyes and sucked on his finger.

So now, that's where she found herself, under the conference table and servicing all of the men sitting around it. She crawled on hands and knees, circling the table, her head visible to any of the men who looked down to see her. One by one, a board member would unzip his fly and pull out his cock. Wendy would crawl up to him and lean in and take their cocks in her mouth. She would begin by bobbing her head slowly up and down their hard shaft, her tongue running over the head and down it's length. She would increase her speed and begin to suck harder.

Sometimes they let her work at her own pace while others grabbed her hair and forced her deep. For those men it wasn't so much a blowjob as a rough face fucking. Her cheeks and jaw ached from so much work, huffing or slurping on cocks, one after another. And everyone of them shot a load down her throat. Some were thin and runny, squirting a few spurts into her mouth. She swallowed and licked their shafts clean. Some had powerful loads, firing off three, four or even five big shots of thick, hot sticky cum. They filled her mouth, coated her throat. Try as she might, a few times she couldn't swallow fast enough and some would leak out of her lips and run down over her chin.

Wendy was beginning to feel sick from all the cum she was forced to swallow. Her poor tits burned with pain as she was forced to lean forward to reach some of the men, the clamps pulling on her, and causing her to cry out softly. While she sucked and gobbled cock, men would reach under the table and grab her ass, sliding a finger between her legs. They couldn't penetrate her due to her harness and the plugs stuffed up in her but they would squeeze or slap her ass, push up against her pussy, stroking and rubbing. The plugs in her holes were shoved and tugged and a deep, slow burning itch was building up very slowly inside of her.

Wendy groaned with unrelieved need as the touching, slapping and pulling on her body teased her towards an orgasm but never enough to fully reach its zenith. After an hour of sucking cocks and drinking more cum than she had ever had in her life she was feeling bloated and shivering with need for release.

She hated what they were making her do, how they were in essence, making her a sexual slave, but she couldn't make her body ignore all the attention. As she crawled around making yet another circuit of the table her limbs were shaking and her body was bursting with need. How could these men do this to her...to anyone. She wasn't anything more than a sex toy for them to use. She hated it and her body needed it. Her mind whirled at the dichotomy. Finally, she heard Mr. Bannister addressing the men around the table.

"Gentlemen, I am very pleased with our progress in this matter. I think we have the basis here for a successful conclusion to our dealings. Let's move to the lounge area and enjoy some refreshments while the bookkeepers go over the numbers."

There were several voices agreeing to this suggestion. Chairs started to be pulled back, men got up, talking and laughing. As they moved away from the table Wendy was both grateful and frustrated. At least her 'servitude' of these men seemed to be over and she could take a minute or two to relax, but she was still shaking internally from all of the prodding, slapping and teasing she had received. Her body was begging for release. She sat back on her haunches, head slightly bowed and tried to calm her inner emotions as she waited for whatever came next. She didn't wait long.

Mr. Oglethorpe bent down and looked under the table at Wendy. He smiled at her.

"You did very well Miss overmount. But some of our guests have requested some additional time with you." He reached in and unclipped the 'O' rings. Tugging on the chains attached to her nipple clamps, he said, "Come on, let's not keep them waiting."

Wendy quickly crawled out from under the table, mostly to keep Mr. Oglethorpe from yanking on her tits. She slowly unbent and climbed to her feet, stretching and trying to unkink her body from the hour or more she had just spent hunched over on her hands and knees.

Mr. Oglethorpe allowed her a moment or two of stretching and then began to tug on the chains like a leash. He pulled her along, towards the sunken lounge area where several men sat and stood, all of them watching her with unmistakable lust in their eyes.

Wendy hurried along, her tits pulled out in front of her, trying to lessen the pressure as best as she could. She reached the lounge area and Mr. Oglethorpe stopped. Louis Salinger was standing among the men and he came up eagerly to Mr. Oglethorpe.

"Ahh!" he said, rubbing his hands together and staring at Wendy. " I am glad to see she is everything you promised. The board meeting was a huge success." He looked at the chains held by Mr. Oglethorpe and attached to Wendy's nipples and he licked his lips.

"Uh, may I?" he asked, reaching his hand out. Mr. Oglethorpe nodded, smiling and handed the end of the chains to him.

"She's all yours," he said.

"Wonderful!" Mr. Salinger took the chains and tugged purposefully on them making Wendy squeeze her eyes shut in pain and whimper softly.

"Ooooohh, nnooo, please!" she whined in a small, meek voice. Mr. Salinger ignored her and tugged on the chains again, starting to walk away.

"Come along my dear. There are some people anxious to meet you. As Mr. Salinger pulled her across the room, she found herself once again hating the plugs that snugged up against her clit, rubbing her and driving her a little mad without doing enough to truly give her release. She whimpered as he pulled on her tits hard, just to make her cry out.

They walked just a short distance to the bookshelf that was against the wall. Mr. Bannister stood there along with four other men from the meeting. All of these were older men, most overweight. Two still had thick black hair (though Wendy guessed it was a dye job on one of them). Another had a bald spot on the top of his head, but the rest of his hair was thick, soft and grey. The last man was bald. They looked at Wendy greedily. Mr. Bannister nodded to them as they walked up.

I'm very pleased that you liked our gift to you all," he said, looking at Wendy. "Now I have something to show you that I think you will also like."

He turned and reached out to the bookshelf. His hand sought along the edge for a moment and then Wendy heard a small 'click'. Mr. Bannister took the edge of the bookcase and swung it out, revealing a doorway. He gestured towards the opening to Mr. Salinger, the men and Wendy. "If you please," he said.

Mr. Salinger walked in through the doorway, bringing Wendy along. The others followed behind. The lights in the room were somewhat dimmed but with a red tinge to them. Wendy could see it was a large room, perhaps twenty feet across and almost the same width. In the room, there was a table, about six feet in length and about three feet wide. There was also a rack on the wall that held half a dozen multi-tailed floggers, paddles, clamps and a few other 'toys'. Near the far wall was a large, leather padded St. Andrews Cross with manacles at each end of the cross pieces and several straps along each limb. It was slightly leaning back and supported from behind with struts attached to a metal cage, about half the height of the cross. It was a dungeon room.

Wendy's eyes went wide as she stared at the room and everything in it, her heart speeding up as she realized she was likely to soon learn first hand what all of this was used for. The men in the room came up and stood around, behind and in front of Wendy. Mr. Salinger just smiled.

"Enjoy yourselves boys, we've earned it!" The men immediately reached out and started touching Wendy. Hands pulled at her top, sliding it up and pulling it over her head. Hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed. Two men were lifting her skirt up, revealing her shapely ass and pussy, which was wet and already dripping juices down her leg. They patted and grabbed her ass, someone slapped her breast and then the other one. One man leaned in and began to kiss and bite her along her shoulder and neck. Hands were on her everywhere.

Wendy struggled and pulled trying to get away from them all but there were too many and they had her surrounded. Now one of the men was licking her nipple as it was squeezed between the ends of the clover clamp. The sensation of her tit being pulled on as well as tickled with someone's tongue was driving her wild. Pain and pleasure were shooting through her nipples and spreading out through the rest of her body. She groaned and twisted trying to get them to stop but needing them to continue.

"Ohhhhh, please don't...not so hard...I'm begging...I can't," she panted breathlessly, her pleas falling on deaf ears. Through the fog that was quickly clouding her mind and reason, she heard Mr. Bannisters voice.

"Why don't you take her to the St. Andrews Cross. She would love to show you what a good slave she can be!" Wendy heard that and shook her head.

"No, I'm no one's slave. I'm not!" she cried. "Don't, please!"

The men ignored her protests and hands grabbed her arms and took her around the waist. The chains on her nipples were tugged again and she was led/marched/dragged to the large cross. Once there several men held her arms out to the side and tried to keep her still as Mr. Salinger began to unbuckle, unzip and unclasp her remaining clothes. Soon Wendy was standing there naked, shaking and crying as Mr. Salinger let his hands roam across her body. The older fat man squeezed her breasts. He seemed to especially delight in making her cry out or groan as he slapped her breasts hard. His hands roamed her ass, squeezing and slapping there too. Finally he stepped back and looked at the men holding her.

"Put her on the cross boys," he said gleefully. The men immediately dragged her backwards and pressed her up against the cross.

They took her arms and raised them up and out onto each of the upper arms of the device. Wendy sobbed and tried to pull her hands free but they held them tight and manacled them securely to each of the upraised arms. Then they took hold of her legs and spread them wide, also securely fastening them to the lower struts of the cross. Then a couple of men on each side of her began to take the straps and wrap them around her legs, then her arms. Wendy wriggled at tugged at her restraints begging for mercy.

"Please stop...oh god, don't do this! Please, I don't want this...he's forcing me! Don't let him!" she sobbed and wailed as they secured her.

Soon, each wrist and ankle was locked in a leather belted manacle and three more belt-like straps were secured around each arm and leg. When they were finished the men stepped back to admire their work.

"I think she is making far too much noise, does anyone have a gag for this slut?" asked Mr. Salinger.

Mr. Bannister stepped up obligingly. He held out a leather strap with a short, but very fat dildo attached to a gag.

"Try this," he suggested, handing the gag to Mr. Salinger.

"Splendid!" The fat man said. He took the gag and came up to Wendy. Her eyes were wide and rolling in their sockets in fear.

"Oh please no! I'll be good, I promise!" Her words were cut short as Mr. Salinger shoved the gag and dildo into her mouth.

She was forced to open her jaws very wide to accommodate the thick rubber phallus. It slid into her mouth, lying against her tongue and pressed almost to the back of her throat. There was a wide strip of leather at the base of the gag that covered her mouth, holding the dildo in tight. Then Mr. Salinger grabbed her head and pulled it forward, securing the strap tightly around the back of her head. Now gagged and with a rubber cock stretching her jaws wide and filling her mouth all she could do was to whine and make unintelligible noises.

One of the men had been over by the rack on the wall and came back holding a bright pink two-pronged dildo. He held it up so that Wendy could see it properly. The main shaft was heavily ridged and about eight inches long. It had a wide, rounded head. The other shaft was shorter, slightly curved and ended in a pair of soft rubber prongs. The man slowly waved it back and forth in front of Wendy's eyes and then turned a little switch on the bottom of the thing. It immediately began to hum and vibrate, The main shaft started to rotate...and expand. It slowly expanded by another two or three inches, rotating and vibrating the entire time. Then it shrank back down to it's original eight-inch length. He turned it off and took the tip and began to slide id up and down along her wet split.

"Mmm-mmm! NNN-ggaaagghh!" Wendy shook her head violently trying to beg the man not to do it, but he slowly stroked it between her legs and began to press in into her.

He started with little thrusts, in an inch and back out. In again, a little deeper, then pulling it almost out, then back in again. Wendy moaned and grunted as she was slowly filled by the long, thick vibrator. Finally, the man had all eight inches inside her pussy. He turned and twisted it until the second, smaller head pushed it's two little rubber prongs right up against her clit. Then he turned it on. The expanding Rabbit dildo began to throb and rotate within her, slowly stroking her inside and beginning to expand, pushing deeper as it buzzed.

Wendy moaned and squirmed and tried to wriggle her hips from side to side but she was completely bound to the cross. The insidious dildo continued to make circles in her pussy, the shorter head vibrating and pulsing against her clit. Wendy cried, tears falling as she felt the device kindling the fires within her and stroking her towards an orgasm.

She was aghast at what these men were doing to her, making her do and yet her body had needed release for so long. She clenched her pussy trying to get more feeling out of it as it filled her with it's full extended eleven inches. Then is began to shrink back, still vibrating and rotating within. Her hips bucked, her muscles clenched, She bit down on the dildo in her mouth hard, trying to stifle the scream that was building.