Money Well Spent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood aside to present the breathtaking Alexander, who did an exceptional job of looking both suggestive and disarming. He looked slightly flush of cheek, though had the wherewithal to greet me with polite deference.

"Something indeed," I smiled. Through the front of his suit pants I could clearly discern a thick, semi-erect cock snaking towards his left leg. He cleared his throat but made no move to hide his penis. I liked him instantly.

I invited them in, and Champagne was proffered. Sabine and I flopped onto the couch, she throwing her leg over mine. Xander made a move to join us.

"Uh uh," I pointed a foot at him. "I'd like to see what I've paid for."

He stood, sexily awkward. But he had enough sense to pick up on a cue. Rather than some cheesy strip tease, he did exactly what I'd hoped he do. He slowly undid his shirt, slipped it off, and smiled at us. Sabine giggled, but I kept a stern face, and nodded to him. He slowly lowered his fly, and my mouth watered as I saw the thick shaft of his still semi-hard cock. He kept the head buried in his pants, peeling the pants aside to show his smooth-shaven pubic mound. He stopped there, the wonderful tease. I resisted my instinct to leap forward.

"Take it out," I ordered.

Gripping the base, he let his penis loose from his trousers. More than semi-erect now, I could see that he enjoyed putting on a show. He made as graceful an effort as someone removing socks and pants while trying to be seductive as could be expected, and as a comic flourish, stood up with his fists on his hips, superhero style. We both laughed and clapped, and his grin was adorable.

"Brava, brava," I clapped.

Then I ordered Sabine off me and had them stand to attention before me.

"Now, before we launch into the evening," I said, my tone returning to stern, "we need to be clear on some rules. You will both address me as Mistress. Is that clear?" I asked, and they nodded with deference.

"You will be 'slave' and nothing more," I said to Alexander.

"Sabine, the last time I was lucky enough to indulge myself in your company, you decided that you wished to be addressed as 'kitten'. I want you to choose something different this evening."

Sabine thought for a moment, then executed a perfect shy submissive gesture.

"If it please you Mistress, I get so wet when I'm called 'slut'," she whispered.

My insides clenched with need and delight. She really was a Grand Master of this role. I stood, and grabbed her, kissing her deeply and passionately, our tongues skipping over each other. She tasted amazing, and for a moment I was lost in the sensation of her lips on mine. Then I stepped away and sat back down.

"Now, dear Sabine, kindly collar our new friend."

He managed to suppress his surprise rather well. He'd seen the collar, and I'm sure had made assumptions as to who would don it. Sabine stood, took the collar, a finely crafted signature piece of leather with platinum clasps, and secured it around his neck. She attached the chain without direction, then handed me the end of it.

I pulled. Not hard enough to hurt, but with enough force to instantly and inarguably assert my dominance. He stumbled forward, and pulling again, he dropped to his knees before me. My breath was already coming quickly, and there was no mistaking my state when I spread my legs before him. He gazed hungrily at me and I liked him even more. I could feel wetness already escaping from between my labia, sliding smoothly down over my anus.

Tugging on the chain again, he moved forward, hovering over the heat of my swollen pussy for an instant before his tongue began to sample my opening. I relaxed the tension on his lead while he wove magic on my labia with his soft, flat tongue.

"Such a good slave," I told him as I stroked his hair. He moaned into me which is something I do love so.

"Now, beautiful Sabine," I sighed. She, also magnificent at reading cues, responded.

"Yes my Goddess," she whispered, dropping her eyes in deference. How perfect she was for this role, I thought.

"Be my perfect slut Sabine, be a perfect whore for your Goddess," I told her.

"Oh yes Mistress," she said with the right amount of eagerness. She walked over and sat carefully next to me so as not to interrupt the truly spectacular cunnilingus I was being treated to. Alexander moaning and panting as he gently pulled my outer lips into his mouth and his fingers massaged my crotch. He still hadn't touched my clitoris directly, telling me that whoever his trainer was needed a raise.

Sabine kissed me. No, she pashed me. Glorious, tongue-twisting, passionate kissing. The sensation of lips was exquisite, both as we kissed and between my legs.

When Alexander dragged his tongue over my pulsing clit, I hissed through my teeth, causing him to moan even louder. I decided to stretch my arousal out for a while, so I disengaged from Sabine's wonderful mouth and handed her the leash. She pulled him away from my dripping cunt, his cheeks and chin coated in me. She had fine instincts and as he stood, she positioned his hands behind his back. This straightened his shoulders and thrust his pelvis forward. It was an impressive pose.

"Now, before we reveal that delicious body of yours, my slave's attire needs further fixing," I said, pointing to one of the pairs of lace panties and a rubber figure 8 cock ring. While I'm very sure that a man wearing lace underwear is not everyone's cup of tea, the sight of a gorgeous male in gorgeous soft material is something that really hits the right notes for me.

Sabine retrieved the items. She helped him into the panties and left them slightly down, framing his groin and I actually growled. Then she dropped to her knees before his gently swaying phallus.

She didn't hesitate, taking its full length into her mouth. His head fell back and my fingers found my slick labia. All three of us made appreciative sounds. Sabine worked his shaft between her lips, pushing down regularly until she gagged on it. Before long his shaft was slippery and wet, and his balls looked the same. Just has he was starting to find a rhythm in her mouth, she stopped, slipping him out and leaving copious amounts of natural lubricant dripping off him.

She deftly slipped the top half of the ring down to the base of his cock. The trickier part was manoeuvring his testicles into the second half, but soon he was nicely secured. His already hard cock swelled even more, standing out impressively from his body without much movement. With the black cock ring against his pale skin, Sabine made a show of helping the lace of the panties attempt to contain his flesh, and the whole thing made a splendid sight.

"You've done a fine job, my beautiful little slut," I told Sabine. She gave a little shiver and smiled at me. She was flushed and clearly aroused.

"Show me," I purred.

With Alexander standing to attention, Sabine began to disrobe, moving around him, rubbing and kissing and nibbling him as she went. I watched, transfixed. She was an enchantress, lithe and feline and sensual. She more than justified the hefty price for her services. As she moved around, she slipped him free and occasionally stroked Alexanders throbbing shaft, keeping him nicely on the edge.

"Do you require any other attire for us before using us for your pleasure my Goddess?" she asked.

"Would you like to be plugged my little slut?" I replied.

"Yes please my Goddess!" she laughed with genuine excitement.

"Slave, kindly pleasure my slut's asshole, then use the plug on the table to prepare her for later," I ordered.

She came to kneel next to me on the couch, her chest resting on the back, presented to the room. Alexander, his dark eyes filled with lust, moved behind her. He knelt on the floor, and she shifted her knees further apart, affording him a prefect view of her. He elicited from her an immediate moan of pleasure as he began to tickle her anus with his tongue. I moved beside her and began to run my hands over her body. I stroked and teased her breasts, letting my fingernails graze her skin and fingers to trap and pinch her nipples. Her eyes were already closed, her hips beginning to move. Her sounds were glorious, whimpers and sighs and whispered affirmations. I kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders, and when she turned her face to mine, I kissed her as she had me. Her moans into my mouth became more and more insistent.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her swollen labia and her arousal leapt forward. I worked her clit, but as her thighs clenched and quivered, I changed tack and grabbed her under the chin. Her eyes snapped open in surprise and met mine for a moment before her eyes started to close again. I tightened my grip around her throat and her eyes opened again.

Here is the surge. The moment when, as arousal is overtaking someone, I take control. There is the most exhilarating rush of power, and in this form it can only exist when the air is thick with sex.

"Do not forget yourself, and do not presume to climax without permission," I told her, my voice low and serious. Her eyes changed from lusting to desperate, and the rush coursed through me, racing down my spine to coil and build in my belly. I spanked her on back of the thigh, hard.

"Is that clear?"

"Y-yes my Goddess, f-fuck," she whimpered. Now standing, I watched Alexander's tongue dancing across her asshole and labia, the whole area drenched in her and him. He was also working a finger slowly in and out of her, rotating it gently to stretch her. I retrieved the riding crop from the table and placed it under his chin, lifting his eyes to mine. She made the most perfect sounds of disappointment, her hips moving as if to reconnect with stimulus.

"Is she ready slave?" I asked him.

"She is my Goddess," he replied, his voice like honey.

"Then on your back. I want your lips on her clitoris while I plug her."

He re positioned himself on his back, and she lowered herself slightly until his face was buried in her. A string of obscenities tumbled from her, which earned another hard smack. I took a heavy metal Princess plug from the table and stood astride of Alexanders prone body. I slathered the plug in anal lubricant, adding a healthy amount to her backside. I rubbed and opened her with one hand and placed the cool tip against her flesh with the other.

Her chest was heaving and I sensed the shift from indulging her pleasure to clinging to control of her orgasm. With the crop I gave a succession of quick blows to her buttocks, the rushing energy surging again as red marks appeared on her beautiful behind. I spanked her again as I began to offer the metal to her willing flesh. She opened smoothly and the tip disappeared inside.

I looked down to see a clear droplet of my wetness land on Alexander's chest. I could feel the blood throbbing in my clit, pulsing and thrumming with the energy still building in me. I pressed gently and Sabine's anus worked around the metal, opening and accepting it little by little. So ready was she that the plug reached its zenith, paused for the merest moment then disappeared inside all at once. Her fingernails dug into the couch and her cry was pure lust.

"Time for a little rest my perfect slut," I said, spanking her again.

She stood on shaky legs, a sheen of sweat glazing her skin. I actually sensed relief in her as she pushed back from the orgasm that would have led to a wonderful, mutually pleasurable discipline session.

He stood too, the pair of them a delicious sight to behold; panting, aroused and dripping to varying degrees.

"I think its time to service your Goddess," I smiled, standing.

The second type of rush began to coil in my belly, prickling up my spine. This is a simpler feeling than the surge of domination, one that comes from the certainty of impeding pleasure. A shiver rippled though me as a planted my feet and spread my stance, hip cocked ever so slightly. I wondered what they would do with my offering, and delighted internally as they knelt, he behind, she in front.

Their tongues and lips found me simultaneously and my eyeballs retreated up inside their lids. It was difficult to perceive whose tongue was where, had I cared to try. There was just delicious sensation; warmth, tingling, slippery, taboo. They danced and parted and discovered in wonderful tandem. Then someone's fingers joined the fray and I began to sway under the weight of their ministrations. As more fingers joined, I was penetrated, and the rush built momentum, surging through me.

With my blood thundering through my veins and my first orgasm imminent, I was able to reach the crop, placing it between Sabine's legs and parting her knees. I used the tongue of the crop to rub her clit and she moaned into me. I gave her a few moments of pleasure, then turned slightly to regard my slave kneeling being me. I used the crop to spank him, hard, across his flank. He too moaned into me. I whipped him again, less accurately so rather than the leather tongue, the shaft of the crop bit into his thigh. This time there was hiss of breath, and my arousal lurched forward. I smacked again and again, sometimes landing the blow as planned, sometimes missing. The latter were rewarded with welts, angry and smarting. I could also see his cock which twitched with each sting. My wonderful slave was a true masochist.

Sabine's two fingers were joined by a third and I made Alexander stand.

"Slut, make sure my asshole is not neglected," I panted. Her tongue continued to dance over my vulva and my now vacant behind immediately shivered as a pinkie wiggled inside.

"Slave, spit on your hand," I ordered him. He obeyed instantly.

"Masturbate for me. No coming, obviously," I breathed. He gripped the base of his cock with one hand and worked the rest of the shaft with the other. It was so intensely arousing. I think cocks get an incredibly bum wrap. I find them very sexy, particularly when hard, especially when being stroked and always, always when at my command.

He tried his best to maintain control, attempting to disguise holding back by making a show of long, slow strokes.

"Faster, harder!" I ordered, and let the crop bite his chest. He gritted his teeth, working the shaft and trying to steer clear of the head. Between my legs Sabine was doing a truly first-class job with her mouth. She alternated flat, slow laps with drawing my clit into her mouth and flicking the end with her tongue. Three fingers pumped up and in, my needy cunt trying unsuccessfully to clench around them. The finger in my ass barely moved, but didn't have to. The pressure and heat that continued to spiral up were soon to overtake me.

I watched Alexander, all the signs clear as neon. There were two scarlet spots of heat on each cheek, bright and prominent. His chest was flushed, his breathing rapid, his shoulders hunched. Sweat was pouring from his brow and I knew he would struggle to hold much longer.

"Slave! Come here and attend to my nipples!" I ordered. He immediately released his cock, his face a mask of turmoil. He came and stood behind me, one arm wrapped around my waist, his red hot cock pressed between us. He trapped a nipple and teased it.

My words became nonsensical, and Sabine sensed the shift in me. With every nerve in my body screaming for release, she did the only thing that could have driven me to a more world-shattering climax. She slowed. As I crested the peak and prepared to crash down into matter-melting ecstasy, her movements and tongue eased and slowed. It did nothing to divert the freight train of pleasure, but it did prolong that indescribable moment just before the wave hits.

When it did, part of me was grateful that Alexander was holding me. Every muscle released and spasmed and shook. I sobbed and moaned and felt like I would shatter. Surge after surge thundered through me, starting low in my belly and rippling outwards.

Some time later I was resting on Alexanders chest on the couch, with no idea of how I got there. A state of normal -- extremely relative given the current setting -- returned to the room. Sabine was behind me, stroking my hair as I gathered my thoughts. Something of an interval took place for about four minutes. Alexander tried to piss, which would have been comical to watch given his state of erection. Sabine had sips of water, and before my slave returned, I was kissing the tops of her thighs and breathing her scent. I ran my tongue over her clit and she shuddered. I had specific plans for Alexander's orgasm -- which I wouldn't directly watch -- and similar plans for Sabine, which I most certainly would observe.

After a comically stop-start symphony of urination finished, my pretty slave emerged to find Sabine sighing happily and me engaged in lazy cunnilingus. I glanced up, ready for the next beautiful tableau to unfold.

"My perfect slut," I muttered between licks. "You did such a magnificent job giving your Goddess an orgasm, you are to be rewarded."

She moaned, her hips pressing forward. I sat up, replacing my tongue with my fingers, gently working her clit and occasionally dipping my finger into her opening.

"I know how much you love to be fucked in the ass, would you like to have my slave's cock bring you pleasure?"

She answered with another moan that came from deep within at the same time as drawing her knees towards her chest and spreading further. The Princess plug glittered between her cheeks, her muscles working it back and forth.

"Such an eager little slut aren't you?"

"Oh yes Goddess, such an eager little whore, I want to be fucked in the arse, Goddess, please," she pleaded.

"Slave, sitting on the couch. Slut, do not stop masturbating," I ordered.

They sat side by side. She flopped back and worked her dusky hole in tight circles. He sat, still ramrod hard. Taking the last piece of my tool kit off the table, I straddled him, letting his cock shaft nuzzle between my lips. Then I lowered my mouth and took one of his nipples between my lips. I worked it under my tongue and drew it between my teeth until I felt it hardening. He swore in delight and I was reminded just how undervalued the male nipple is.

When I was satisfied it was as stiff as it would likely get, I squeezed the surrounding flesh and applied the first clamp to his nipple. These were not the tame, right for beginners, adjustable, softly-softly clamps. These were the hard, unforgiving claws which I was careful to ensure had a goodly amount of him. I was grateful, because if the sound he made was not one of pleasure, he was a fine actor. But he seemed to enjoy the first, so I repeated the process with the second nipple. Once applied, I held the heavy chain for a moment, then dropped it to his chest. I sat back and admired my work. His eyes were closed and his breathing was rapid.

I took the same lube that I had used earlier when inserting the plug into Sabine. It was particularly designed for anal play, relaxing without numbing, another minor miracle our species has been able to create. Happy that I would not be doing any of the clean up in the morning, I applied copious amounts to Alexander's cock, and slowly wanked him back to complete hardness. Then I turned to the beautiful Sabine, and gently extracted the plug. Her eager hole spasmed a few times with the sudden emptiness, so I obliged with lube-coated fingers, first one, then a second.

Still facing me, with her back to Alexander, she positioned herself into a straddle. As she lowered herself, I grasped his cock, placing it on her opening. This is my favourite position to begin anal sex, because she can control how quickly he enters, and she can go at her own pace. There's also something incredibly arousing about the way it looks.

She eased down very gently, her body closing tightly around his turgid cock. When she was fully impaled, she stopped moving and closed her eyes. I smiled as I retrieved a small wand vibrator and applied it lightly to her glistening clitoris. Her head lolled back against his shoulder, her moans now far more desperate.