Money Well Spent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave, she will want you to move very minimally inside her, and you will do this until you feel her clenching her orgasm on your cock," I told him.

He began to move, barely and almost imperceptibly, and Sabine trembled. There I stood, above them both, his glorious cock buried inside her and my vibrator resting on her cunt. I truly felt the goddess they addressed me as.

I realised after a moment that she was actually dropping out of her bliss space, and it struck me that she was trying to hold back her pleasure. With my free hand I gently touched her chin. Her eyes snapped open, pleading.

"My perfect slut. I want you to release anything holding you back from the pleasure that you deserve. I want you to come for your Goddess with everything you have," I told her.

Her response was a mumbling ramble of thank yous. I watched as her orgasm unfolded. I slightly increased the hum of the wand and she let go. I watched the most exquisite display as her pussy spasmed again and again, clenching and releasing over and over. The corresponding muscles in her arse sang in unity. Her moans and whimpers were a symphony of satisfaction and gratitude, and as she began to subside, Alexander expertly eased her onto her side and slipped his cock from her.

When she finally opened her eyes, she was a delicious vision of melted make up, wild hair and bliss. She smiled up at me through heavy lids, then stood and kissed me. The passion and intensity of it actually took me by surprise. I considered for a moment that hers was a pretty good job.

From there, specifics become hazy for me. I recall absurd amounts of pleasure, merciless edging of my slave and more Champagne and laughter than a reasonable person should be privileged to enjoy.

But my poor slave. He'd fucked and fingered me to several wonderful climaxes. He'd barely kept himself composed while Sabine's eager anus pulsated around his throbbing prick, and now, with the two of us a mess of post-orgasmic bliss, he was left standing on quivering quads with a cock twitching and swaying like a confused puppy, looking for a lost bone.

I thanked them both sincerely for a night that held a rightful place at the very top of my experience totem. As they collected their accouterments to leave, Alexander did his best to wrestle his raging hard on back into his pants and my panties. My poor slave.

I issued my final instruction as they left, and I closed the door and hopped into a hot shower. With the amount of endorphins and serotonin that were coursing through my veins, I nearly came again as the water cascaded over my skin. I stood for an age moaning and groaning, soaping myself more than once, lost in the indulgent pleasure of it all.

When I emerged, wrapped in a gown, I stepped back into the space that bore witness to our debauchery. It smelled like hot sex, and surveying the implements of pleasure strewn around made me horny all over again. Heading back to the bedroom with my body temperature rising, I shed the robe and grabbed my computer and my magic wand.

I wondered if I was premature to expect my final wish to be completed, but I gave a small squeal of delight when my email immediately alerted me when I booted up the computer. As requested, there was a video attachment.

It was filmed on Sabine's phone, and it opened with her mischievous grin and sparkling green eyes.

"Oh my Goddess I feel so good. My body is tingling and hope yours is too," she purred into the camera.

"We found the bar you suggested," she giggled and turned the camera to give me a quick tour. It was gorgeous and dimly lit, intimate and seductive. I could see that they were in a small nook away from the bar as she turned the camera back to herself and Alexander.

"My Goddess, I know it's naughty," she whispered, her gorgeous lips close to the camera, "but I want more of Alexander's cock."

I was already wet. Knowing this inherently, I avoided touching my cunt and instead grabbed my favourite moisturiser, adding a liberal amount to each breast before kneading and massaging the flesh. I caught and pinched each nipple, hard, feeling the electricity shooting from each nub of flesh straight to my clitoris and back.

"I just can't stop thinking about it, the way your willing slave fucked my tight, willing little asshole," she breathed. Dirty talk got me every single time, and my cunt was begging to be touched with each word.

"I bet you'd want to see how wet your perfect slut is again, wouldn't you Goddess?"

There was just enough ambient light to see her hitch her skirt and part her legs lewdly. I couldn't tell if the angle afforded anyone else in the bar a view, but I didn't care. I saw Alexander's fingers hook the side of Sabine's underwear, and as he pulled it to the side, the light caught on the dampness inside the material.

That was enough for me and I flicked the wand on, placing it near enough to feel the vibrations through every part of me but not near enough to push me over the edge. My attention returned to the evening's purchases.

"But even though I really want to finger myself until I come right here in the bar, you didn't give your slut permission, so I mustn't," she pouted. "But you didn't say anything about your slave..." she trailed off.

The camera showed delicate fingers working at Alexander's fly. With some shifting of position and some grunting, he sprung free, still as rock hard as when he'd left. The red lace of the underwear I'd attired him in were clearly visible.

I muttered some rude words and one hand returned my nipple while the other wielded the wand. His penis looked magnificent, pale against his dark trousers and standing like a flagpole. There was a small table to block most of the view to the rest of the bar, but even so, this was intoxicatingly risky. Sabine handed the phone to Alexander and the shot became slightly less steady. My poor slave.

"I want to get your slave off, here in this bar my Goddess. You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like to watch me jack him off so he can finally shoot his hot semen everywhere, wouldn't you? I hope so Goddess, because now that it's sliding in my hands, I don't think I can stop. I'm such a naughty, dirty slut."

She extracted lube from her purse, and Alexander and I gasped simultaneously as the clear liquid drizzled down his shaft. She took it in both hands and immediately began working his scarlet cock. The way his hips moved, and the strangled moans he tried to suppress, I knew this would not be a marathon.

"Fuck he feels so nice my Goddess, his hard prick throbbing in my hand. I can feel his pulse, he's close, so close."

I inched the wand closer to my clit, knowing that it would be a close-run thing to keep a hold of the gathering storm in my belly much longer. I could hear his breath hissing through clenched teeth has Sabine stroked and pumped him for my enjoyment. I could almost perceive the subtle swell of him, the tightening of his balls. I pressed the wand into the core of me and tried desperately to keep my eyes open as the orgasm consumed me.

Alexander grunted, and by the force and trajectory of the first rope of come that shot forth, some part of me observed that if it had missed his face it would have been a miracle. His hips bucked forward as loads two and three cut the air, the camera shot becoming dangerously shaky. Or perhaps it was my focus, which swam with the force of my pleasure. This orgasm was not diminished even a tiny amount against the volume I'd enjoyed through the evening.

Sabine cooed and encouraged, working to allow the maximum volume to shoot upwards. As she slowed, he continued to empty himself over her fingers, the excess spilling onto his pants, as I had instructed.

Sabine took the phone back and held it close while she licked his essence off her fingers, making delighted sounds. When she was clean, her character dropped, and she offered heartfelt gratitude from them both, before blowing me a kiss and the movie cutting to black.

I cast the wand aside and sighed a most contented sigh. As sleep began to creep over me, I reached for my phone, logged on and extended a healthy tip to Alexander and Sabine. They had been worth every cent.