Money Well Spent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved as though each sensation I described was manifesting physically for her.

"But we both know that you want something to replace that pretty little plug don't we? Why don't you show me what you would choose next?"

She opened her eyes and on unsteady legs turned back to the butt plugs. She was coated in sweat, her hair damp and matted. She was stunning. She cast her eyes over the options and seemed to settle on something. She turned back and was holding a bright stainless-steel plug. It was in three graduated sections, with a tee-bar that looked rather like it could double for a handle if one wished to have their arse fucked with it. She handed it to me and I smiled and dropped it in the basket.

"You're doing so well Anaïs. That looks like such a fun thing to have eased slowly into your eager bottom doesn't it. I think Xavier will be delighted with the choice, I'll be sure to sing your praises as I'm fucking his anus."

Her eyes flashed for the briefest moment, jealousy I guessed. I smiled and gently stroked her cheek and her eyes closed.

"Next, I want his nipples clamped. Again, he does so love his nipple pain, and I am not so cruel a mistress as to deny a true fetish."

"Its my fetish too Mistress," she said suddenly, and I raised my eyebrows in surprise. It was the first piece of offered information, and I wondered if the sudden swerve in direction back to my suitor tomorrow night had emboldened her.

"Really Anaïs, you wonderful slut? Tell me about that."

She met my eyes for the first time in our encounter.

"Its like they're directly connected, you know, to down there. I like pain, especially in my nipples. I can come just from nipple stimulation..." she trailed off.

"Then who better to help me pick something out, please help me pick out the clamps that you recommend!"

She knew exactly which piece she wanted and returned with it with no hesitation. It was inappropriate for my requirement, but I appreciated her boldness. It was a simultaneously cruel and beautiful piece in three parts. A delicate golden filigree chain joined the two unforgiving nipple clasps. Bisecting this chain was another length of links connecting a third, slightly more forgiving clasp clearly designed for the clitoris.

"Close your eyes Anaïs," I commanded quietly.

I moved behind her once again, and let my lips settle close to her ear.

"I want you to return those thoughts back to my room. I want you to really create it in your mind. Can you feel it Anaïs? The cool tiles under your bare feet, the touch of my hands on your hips and thighs, the caress of my tongue. Can you hear it? Your whimpers and moans, my voice telling you what a good girl you are? What about the scent? My perfume, your cunt, the desire radiating from both of us."

Her hips pressed back with urgency, and whatever jealous flash had taken her out of the moment was banished and replaced with the desperate need to be taken. I whispered delicious and tantalising things, each new idea appearing to have the same effect has a finger or a tongue or a cock. I shifted, so the only physical touch was the breath of my voice on her ear and neck. She swayed beneath the weight of arousal, the entreaty now escaping her lips.

I stepped around so I was standing a few paces in front of her. She opened heavy lidded eyes and her hands crept towards the center of her need. I shook my head once and the fingers ceased their seeking.

"Before we start on your breasts, lift your dress," I told her, my own arousal now beginning to gather some real pace.

She lifted the hem, and planted her feel slightly wider apart. Now it was my turn to be lost for words. She was completely bald, her smooth mound flushed and dusky. Her inner labia were swollen and prominent, and they were dripping like petals on a cool morning. Her clitoris stood out from beneath its hood, and I could almost perceive its throbbing. All I could do was stare for a moment, drinking in the sight of her spectacular cunt.

"Good girl," I told her again. "Now, expose your breast to me."

She slid a strap off her shoulder and pulled the material down. She had small, perky breasts and glorious nipples. They were engorged and proud, the most delightful shade of pink. The skin was lighter than the rest of her tanned complexion, and the contrast was incredibly sexy.

I stepped forward and closed my lips around the exposed nipple. Her sobs were making me wetter by the second. I drew the peak into my lips, rolling and tugging on it, and traced my tongue around the areola. I took the rest of her orb in my hand and began to gently massage it while I stimulated her with my mouth. As I teased, I couldn't resist the urge to touch the slickness dripping down her inner thighs. I ran my fingers up the flesh, stopping well before I risked brushing the source of her beautiful offering.

I stood up and ordered her to expose her other breast, and repeated the attention. She was struggling to stand up straight, and I imagined the surging pleasure that she must be feeling.

When both nipples were properly erect and straining, I picked up the clasps.

"Let's make you come shall we?"

I roughly took hold of one of her nipples, pinching and rolling it. Her eye lids fluttered, her hips still thrusting the empty air. I pulled the nipple away from her breast, until the flesh was deliciously stretched. Without delicacy I securing the clamp, and her head rolled back in a soundless moan. I took the second nipple into my mouth and drew it between my teeth. Even before I did more, she hissed the word yes. I trapped the nipple and bit down. Her moans threated to overwhelm me, and the rough lace of my underwear shifted over my engorged clit, sending me dangerously close to orgasm myself.

I pulled the second nipple taught and attached the clamp. I tested them by pulling the chain. They were indeed finely made, staying firmly anchored and in place. I pulled harder, and this time it was scream more than a moan. I began to firmly tug on the chain and then release the pressure in a slow, unrelenting rhythm.

"Now, Anaïs I want you to think about the sensation of a complete stranger torturing your nipples at your place of work, and just how much that turns you on. I want you to focus on taking short, shallow breaths. That's it, just like that. You're going to climax like this. I'm going to tell you that you can give in and let it take you. I'm going to get you off, then I'm going to leave, and you'll never see me again. I'm just a stranger who walked in out of this hot night and did what you crave. Used you like the good little fuck toy you want to be. As you're start to climax, I'm going to take the clamps off, and that delicious agony will flood your nipples. And now you're going to come for me, you're going to make a mess all over the floor while..."

That was as far as I got. The fury of her orgasm was plain. It gathered strength, rippling through her as I stepped forward. Again without finesse, I removed the clamps, some that would normally be done carefully and followed my firm pressure. But my instinct told me not to follow my protocol and I was right. Even as the orgasm seemed to peak, a second wave thundered over the top of the first, consuming her and she crumpled to the floor, shaking and sobbing. She was covered in sweat, and as the tide began to ebb, the most beatific and contented smile spread across her lips. Her eyes were almost closed as I slid to the floor beside her, whispering affirming words and stroking her hair.

Eventually she looked up and me and smiled, mouthing a thank you. I helped her to her feet, summer dress still rumpled around her middle, her hair a mess and her skin aglow. I followed with my basket of goodies, unpacking it on the counter as she resumed her place behind it. As she processed the items and placed them in the customary sex shop brown paper bag, she smiled a knowing smile. It was infectious.

"What makes you smile?" I asked. She glanced into each corner of the ceiling in the store. I followed her gaze, seeing the security cameras for the first time.

"My Mistress will have enjoyed every second of that," she smiled. "And she will punish me terribly," she continued, smile growing. The concept seemed to catch her and she bit her lip and squeezed her legs together. I leaned across the counter, caught her face under her chin and drew her to me. I kissed her then, long and slow and deep, and she moaned into my mouth.

"Your Mistress should be very proud. You are such a good slut," I told her, collecting my package of goods. As I reached the door, I turned.

"Just images, or images and sound?" I asked.

"She likes to hear me moan when she sends me instructions during the night," Anaïs replied. With a smile on my lips and the tiny trill of the bell on the air, I stepped back into the baking night and swung myself into the hire car.

The drive back was wonderful; a heady slide show of the wicked things I'd done to Anaïs. I was desperate to come, my cunt throbbing and my clitoris hard and aching. I considered the extra things I'd placed in the basket before I left the store, and all I could think about was that final clamp closing around my clit.

With the wind in whipping my hair, I knew there was one more outing for the cruel Mistress this evening.

12