Moneypenny of the Secret Service

Story Info
Miss Moneypenny reborn.
5.1k words
4.6
8.6k
12
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

I just read that there might be a new movie spin off about Miss Moneypenny with Naomie Harris as the lead. So I thought I'd jump the gun and write my version. I do not own the rights to Ian Fleming's characters nor the James Bond movie franchise. This is a parody.

x

London, 2020.

Eve Moneypenny entered her bathroom on bare feet so as not to wake the man sleeping peacefully in the bed of her Chelsea flat. It was three in the morning and as soon as she had come home she had slipped off her high heels in the darkness and found her way to the bathroom. She closed the door quietly and slid out of her white mini dress. Standing naked before the full length mirror she looked at the reflection of a thirty year old killer. Or, as was her designated title, trained assassin. OO5 of Her Majesty's Secret Service to be precise, officially sanctioned to use lethal force in the course of a mission to ensure success. And this she had done three times now, the latest on this very evening.

"That you, Eve?"

The muted voice from the other room brought her back to reality. The five eight female turned this way and that and nodded in approval at her athletic figure. Blessed with a radiant light brown complexion, a result of her Jamaican heritage, her skin was still flawless and bore no visible scars or tattoos. Her firm C cup breasts stood proud on her slender body and she ran a hand over superb abdominal muscles. Her envious long legs were toned and her sublime upper thighs led the eye to her pussy with the faint hint of short curls. Eve kept fit by running and Gyrotonics, a sophisticated form of exercise that utilised dancing, yoga and gymnastics.

"Go back to sleep, darling. I'll be just a moment."

She ran a bath and settled down in the soothing hot water as the steam rose. As she stretched out in the tub a tear ran slowly down her left cheek and she began to sob softly.

x

It was the unexpected news in the MI6 building at Vauxhall Cross in London that agent OO7, James Bond, was likely to step down from active service and even might marry, and this prompted Eve to consider a return to the field. After a number of years as the personal secretary of M, the head of the Secret Intelligence Service, Eve had become bored with the mundane duties behind a desk. Since she had already been trained in all the necessary skills needed to become an Operational Officer, especially excelling in foreign languages and marksmanship, she applied for the elite 'Double O' section. The tough and sassy agent craved adventure and yearned for a return to the front line.

"It appears that a young Miss Prudence Prendergast, a small cog in the MI5 wheel, has nonetheless been rather busy in disclosing sensitive information to the Russians. I fear that she may also be in possession of the identities of all of our covert secret agents."

Miss Moneypenny sat in silence opposite her head of staff, known only by the codename 'M.' Although his identity was not a well kept secret and was actually former government official and ex SAS officer, Gareth Mallory. All the time he spoke his eyes seemed to bore through her head and she managed to maintain a weak smile as she listened. Despite being his personal secretary in recent times he always managed to stir up a mixture of unease and nerves in her. He studied the contents of a plain MI5 file which he then discarded.

"The Soviet Union may be dead and buried but the Reds are still one of the biggest thorns in our side. I want this leak stopped, permanently. If any such list were to get out it would be considerably bad for business. Are you up for it? I had considered OO7 for the task but I think the problem needs to be dealt with by a woman. Our information also reveals that she had lesbian tendencies. Might be of use to know. Are you still single by the way?"

Eve looked to the window which was drizzled in the afternoon rain shower. She thought of her current partner Thierry and then shook her head.

"No one special, Sir."

"Right. I like my special operatives to remain unattached."

In order to be awarded a OO prefix it required a man or woman under the age of forty, and someone who had killed twice in fulfilling assignments. It seemed like only yesterday that she and Bond were together in Istanbul in pursuit of the French mercenary known only as Patrice and his clumsy accomplice, Sylvain. A callous and ruthless assassin, Patrice had died at the hands of OO7 later in Shanghai. Eve had killed Sylvain in the chase and in an attempt to shoot Patrice she had inadvertently hit Bond instead, sending his seemingly lifeless body into the Bosphorus. Having since returned from the dead as it were, Bond had resurfaced to resume his position as OO7 and Eve was allowed to retain the kill towards her mandatory two permitted.

"I think I'm ready, Sir."

Eve gave her chief an assured smile and sat up straight.

"We also believe that she has information that suggests the current Russian President, Putin, has made concerted efforts to accumulate a significant amount of Polonium 210. The deadly isotope was used to murder Litvinenko in London back in 2006 you may recall. Find out if there is any truth in it. That will be all. I'll let you take care of the details."

"Yes, Sir. And thank you."

"Quite."

x

Eve turned up at the party at nine and caught the eye of everyone in the room with her thigh skimming white mini dress. It had been a short ride from her flat to The Belvedere Restaurant in Holland Park and the night air had cooled somewhat by the time she had arrived. In addition to her stunning look she wore a pair of white strappy shoes with four inch heels, the result of which drew the eye to her lithe and dark bare legs. Clutched tightly in her hand was a matching hand bag, the contents of which may very well be a life saver. Her choice of weapon tonight was the Walther PP with double action trigger and fixed barrel. Eve brushed her black hair back which she had styled with a simple side parting for the evening and scoured the room for her target. The event was in aide of fund raising for the Labour Party and the hosts had laid on wine and refreshments for a sum of £100 a head.

"Oh, Jeremy Corbyn is my man. I think he has such refreshing views."

Eve saw a rather tipsy female with an empty glass in her hand rattling on about the Labour Party politician. He was known to be a follower of Marxism and attracted the young and the easily influenced with his manifesto. Obviously Prudence was one who had swayed to the far left and in her position as an employee of 'Five' she posed a significant problem as she processed delicate intel in her daily duties.

"Oh, I so do agree. He gets my vote."

The room was full of middle aged people engaged in conversation as Eve took a glass from a passing waiter and sidled up to the woman in the scarlet dress and joined in the discussions The older man she had no doubt bored to death welcomed the interruption and moved away.

"Men! What do they know? This is why the country is in the predictanmr, predicalmunt, state we find it."

Eve steadied the slurring woman who wobbled on her red four inch heels and their eyes met. Prudence was quite the looker with long blonde hair, plump lips and nicely curved breasts under her plunging neckline. She appeared to be every man's desire. Or, in this case, every woman's desire.

"Thank you, er..."

"Norma. Pleased to meet you. Do you need to sit down?"

"Yes. Good idea."

Eve steered Prudence to a chair where she put her hand to her brow. Prudence looked the worse for wear and coughed repeatedly.

"I mean. Who are the good guys anyway? The British? Hmph!"

Eve looked around, concerned at this careless talk from the woman.

"Perhaps we ought to get you home. You live close?"

Eve placed her hand on the left hand of Prudence and squeezed it. Prudence responded by smiling weakly.

"Bromley by Bow. And thanks."

"Think nothing of it. Let's go."

The pair got up, arm in arm, and exited the restaurant and Eve hailed a taxi. Prudence slurred the address to the driver and arrived in East London within minutes. Eve took the door key from a queasy Prudence and they entered the dark apartment where the blonde flaked out on the living room sofa. The room was fairly large with a coffee table in the center, flanked by two three seater sofa's. This had been easier than expected thought the dark skinned one as she smiled inwardly.

"You're so nice, Norma. Kiss me."

"Oh?"

Prudence half sat and feathered her fair tresses absentmindedly. She must have sensed Eve's discomfort and pouted like a spoilt little girl.

"Pleeeze! I want hugs!"

"Alright, just the one."

Miss Moneypenny was one hundred per cent heterosexual but suddenly felt her legs trembling. Eve joined Prudence on the sofa who had flung out her arms and they embraced warmly. Prudence put her hands on Eve's shoulders and drew her in and kissed her on the lips. Eve felt the hands squeeze hard as their mouths stayed connected for several moments. She finally broke off and pulled back, gazing into big blue eyes. Something primal triggered in the British spy and they both kicked off their heels as Eve pulled the red dress from the purring blonde. Best get her in a vulnerable state just in case she thought as they kissed again, this time with open mouths and squirming tongues.

"See? Not so bad, hmm?" They kissed as the black skinned secret agent unzipped her own dress and wriggled out of it. Prudence moaned and rubbed her left leg up and down Eve's open thighs. Eve sighed as she stole a long and lingering look for any obvious hiding places she might find stolen files or drives. She needed to occupy Prudence and drew down the woman's panties. The blonde lesbian spread her legs and displayed a trimmed mound of golden pubes. Eve screwed up her courage and trailed her fingertips down over the stomach of Prudence to her glistening labia and opened the soft outer folds.

"Norma. Such a delicate touch."

Eve let her middle finger slip inside the pussy and she felt the liquid warmth soak her probing digit. Prudence spread her slender legs even wider and Eve watched her lubricated finger push in and out.

"Don't stop, you're hitting the right spot."

Eve inserted two fingers now and Prudence groaned from the sublime friction against the front walls of her cunt. Her tits bounced and her belly shuddered as Eve bent low and began to flick out at the exposed clitoris that swelled from the exquisite attention. Prudence was now bucking and pushing up in order to savour Eve's wet mouth as she sucked on her hard nub. As the blonde climaxed Eve kept her fingers deep inside Prudence and let the sweet pussy juices seep out onto her palm.

"Heaven! Now your turn."

"Oh, there's really no need."

Prudence giggled as she tugged Eve's underwear down her lithe thighs and threw them onto the carpet. The grateful blonde smothered the darker Eve with her pale form and rubbed the front of her body against Eve's hefty tits and midriff. It was a beautiful contrast between the dusky Miss Moneypenny and the satin whiteness of Miss Prendergast. Eve blushed as the two rocked in time as Prudence humped the other. Eve reached out and grabbed the cute bottom of the blonde and pulled her in close.

"Now you're getting it."

The pair gyrated on each other energetically until Prudence slithered down to Eve's black thatch and licked her inner thighs with big, slobbery swipes. Eve writhed and breathed in hard as hot lips and wriggling tongue explored her sex, sending ripples of ecstasy through her. Prudence, despite her insobriety, or maybe because of it raised Eve's legs and reamed her puckered anus with a lewd relish.

"Oh my goodness!"

Eve's crack ran with saliva and her dribbling juices as the blonde bobbed her head under her ass. And when Prudence expertly swiped her tongue up and down Eve from asshole to clit it was a formality that the dark haired one would soon climax.

"Wow! That was something else!"

'Mhhm!"

Prudence melted into Eve's arms and promptly began to get droopy eyed. Once Prudence had drifted off Eve busied herself by looking for a safe or other secret hiding place she might find the stolen intel. She started in the very room they were in and rifled through drawers and behind vases of flowers. Finding nothing behind the paintings on the walls she stood in the middle of the room thinking hard when she felt an odd lump under the carpet by her big toe. Crouching the secret agent tore back the carpet to find a black safe hidden in a hollowed out section of the wooden floorboards. She ran her hand over the front of the black object and swore.

"Damn! A biometric safe with fingerprint recognition."

This was what Moneypenny did not want to discover. The 19 litre heavy duty black carbon safe would not open unless Prudence scanned her index finger. If she could maneuver the blonde and press her finger on the safe she might get inside.

"You thieving bitch!"

Eve felt the air expel from her lungs as Prudence kicked her in the side and both women tumbled to the floor. Shifting her weight Eve rammed the butt of her left hand up under the nose of Prudence whose head jerked back as a result. The blonde had woken from her drunken stupor and was enraged to see her secret safe discovered.

"Who are you working for?"

"ARGH!"

With a roar the cat fight began with Miss Moneypenny landing two open palm smacks on each side of Miss Prendergast's face. Four flailing arms lashed out and simultaneously struck the other. Prudence lunged forwards and pulled Eve to her by the waist. She screamed as the blonde bit down on her right breast with gritted teeth.

"Oh you bitch!"

Eve grabbed the blonde's hair and pulled hard. Her fingers became entwined in the fine locks as the pair of outraged women tugged and scratched at each other. They then both stepped back and sized each other up, circling the other like two wild animals. Eve had a trickle of blood on her bitten tit and Prudence wiped her mouth and grinned wickedly.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you up."

"Let's go then, you Commie slut!" Retorted an angry Eve.

They leapt at each other and their breasts compressed together as they stumbled around wildly. Each pulled the others hair as their legs locked and hooked. In the tight clinch their sweaty tits smeared the others and their loins dampened as they continued to grapple. They broke again, panting and glistening in the heated room. Then Eve shrieked as her boobs were dug into by ten sharp fingernails.

"AH!"

Eve whimpered and managed to lurch to her right so that they both fell to the carpet. Again they lunged, breast to breast, cunt to cunt. Staring into each others eyes they half sat, half crouched with both their wet thighs open to the other. Now they leg wrestled, both totally absorbed in defeating the other. It was Moneypenny who finally got the edge and pushed, moving her thighs down to the neck of the exhausted Prudence who waved her arms in vain. Eve began to scissor her thighs around the pale neck of the blonde sending pain through the windpipe of the struggling Prudence. Her twisting and squirming became more and more diminished as Eve applied more and more pressure.

"Ngng!"

As Eve tightened her thigh lock Prudence went limp as her windpipe finally crushed under the constant compression. Drenched in sweat and grime Miss Moneypenny released her hold and looked on as the head of Prudence lolled in a distorted position. She staggered to one of the sofa's and collapsed into the soft seat. She held up her left breast to study the damage caused by sharp teeth and winced as she touched the stinging wound.

"The things I do for England."

After a ten minute rest Miss Moneypenny got up and dragged the lifeless body of Miss Prendergast across the carpet to the safe. She stretched out the limp right arm down to the safe and pressed the index finger to unlock it. Inside was a roll of papers tied with a pink ribbon and a red thirty two gig flash drive. Eve looked around and saw the Dell laptop of Prudence and stuck the drive into the tiny port. As she hit 'open file' the seventeen inch screen reflected page after page of vital information that could prove most damaging to the British Secret Service if it fell into the wrong hands.

"What a fucking cunt!"

She removed the small device and turned it over and over in her hand. As Eve collected her thoughts and took sharp intakes of breath she heard footsteps outside the living room. She had company. Thinking quickly on her feet she fumbled around for the drive and put it in her mouth. The door opened and two figures entered the room. One was an obese looking man with sandy coloured hair and a cane. The other appeared to be an Asian man in a black suit and cylinder hat and must have weighed 280 pounds. He had a weightlifter's physique, or even that of a Sumo wrestler. Immensely strong looking he had a broad neck and hands like shovels. Feeling distinctly vulnerable in her naked state Eve covered her bosom and nether regions. In an instant she decided they meant harm and in a quick and fluid move she swallowed the drive.

"And you are?" Asked the older of the two.

Deciding to act first Eve steeled herself and with the agility of a panther crouched low before swinging her long right leg in a round house kick to the Asian's left cheek. He grunted, cracked his neck and adjusted his hat without missing a beat. Eve blinked twice and kicked out again, only this time the heavy brute caught her leg in mid kick and flipped her onto her back.

"OH!"

She was momentarily stunned and surprised by the heavy set man's speed and dexterity and looked at him warily as she got back up. He dropped into a squat then moved quickly and grabbed her in a bear hug, lifting her off the floor by a two clear inches. Eve brought her hands down to both of his ears in vicious karate chops that would have rendered an ordinary man helpless. His head appeared to be a hunk of solid muscle and bone as he shrugged off the assault.

"AH! AH!"

He made some sort of animalistic noise as he slowly squeezed the air out of her body.

"My companion here is wondering, as do I, if you would kindly inform us of the whereabouts of the flash drive. Seems to me that Miss Prendergast is in no fit state to give us an answer."

The man looked down on the crumpled dead body by his feet and tapped it with his cane. Then he peered into the empty safe in the floor and looked back up at Eve.

"What flash drive?" Eve gasped. "I'm just visiting an...old...friend is all."

The man shook his head and moved closer to her, still in the iron grip of the wrestler. His pulse throbbed in his temple as Eve pawed at her captor's arms.

"The empty safe tells us a different story. All we require is the drive and you get dressed and be your merry way."

Eve squeezed her eyes shut as she desperately tried to suck in oxygen. She tried to fight the sensation of dizzy ness as her mouth gaped open.

"Don't...know...anything."

"Tell us, or you may regret it."

Eve lost consciousness and surrendered to the utter blackness that took her out and she fell limp in the arms of the heavy thug.

"Bring her."

"Ah! Ah!"

x

When she came to Miss Moneypenny found herself gazing up at a whitewashed ceiling. She raised her head to look down her body to see that she was still in the buff and tied up with rope in a starfish position. She had been laid on her back on a small bed which had the mattress removed so that she was resting on just the springs. Her bottom was raised higher than her upper body and her wrists and ankles were secured in black gaffer tape to the bedposts. Her legs were spread as wide as humanly possible and were tied with the rope at the knees to the lower posts. Her Mons was open and unprotected as she squirmed uncomfortably against her binds. Her arms had been stretched out from her shoulders horizontally and were rigidly bound in this defenceless state. A further length of rope was wound around her neck, snaking down from her nape to her bared breasts where the rope looped under and finished beneath her tailbone.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12