Moneypenny of the Secret Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allow me to introduce ourselves. This is my Korean bodyguard and valet. Oddjob the Third, born in England to Korean parents. And I am Gert Goldfinger. Entrepreneur and dealer in gold bullion. Such a pretty colour don't you think? Although of late I have been branching out into pharmaceuticals."

Like Polonium 210 no doubt, thought Eve. She lifted her head as much as possible and looked up at the smiling figure. Goldfinger? Could it be?

"My Latvian Uncle Auric's wealth helped school me until I graduated in 1977. Tragically he was not there to celebrate with me as he was murdered by a man called James Bond. But that is not the issue this evening."

Eve bristled in her lewd position as Goldfinger loomed over her and she gave him a deadpan stare.

"Just who are you, my dear? A lover of Miss Prendergast perhaps? Was this a lovers quarrel? Or did you mean to just rob her?"

"Where exactly are we?" Asked Eve as she looked around the square, windowless room. "And why am I in this ridiculous position?"

"We are somewhere safe. Belongs to an associate of mine. She won't disturb us."

Goldfinger laid his cane across the left breast of Miss Moneypenny and jiggled it playfully. She had never felt so exposed and her heart thumped in her chest.

"You appear to be oozing. That looks like a nasty cut. Does it hurt? Oddjob."

"AH!"

The Korean thug grabbed Eve's boob and wormed his thumb into the fresh wound made by Miss Prendergast, just below the large areola. Eve screamed in pain and jiggled her body as much as she could in her inflexible posture.

"Let's make a deal, Miss?"

Eve bit her lip and said nothing.

"I see. You may keep any treasure or trinkets that may have been in the safe. I only wish for the flash drive, that is all. I think Oddjob is in agreement, yes? Get the toy please."

Eve raised a curious brow as Goldfinger began to shed his clothing as he spoke.

"I am something of a sexual pervert, Miss...We'll call you Raven. It would be a simple matter of removing your fingers or toes in order to make you spill your guts. But where is the fun in that? You are an exceptional beauty to be sure. Such delicate and sensual skin."

The overweight figure stood naked and breathing heavily as he ogled the mouth watering display of womanhood. He idly jerked his cock to half mast as he grinned inanely. He peered at her pink inner lips that were enticingly tucked inside her outer folds. Oddjob returned brandishing a Hitachi Magic Wand which had been fixed to a flat base at one end. The Korean bent at Eve's feet and placed the big head of humiliating massaging vibrator directly at her vulva.

"Do you suppose there is such a thing as death by orgasm? I've always wondered if it were at all possible. Shall we experiment? Unless of course we cut to the chase and you reveal the location of the drive."

"Go to hell!"

"I'm SO glad you said that! Let's play."

Eve looked down, or more precisely up, and widened her dark brown eyes at the ominous looking spherical head of the wand. The silicone head was about two and a half inches and attached to the twelve inch long wand. Oddjob plugged it into a floor outlet and switched it on. A dull kind of hum began to emanate from the body of the thing as it made contact with her inner thighs.

"Oh my god!"

Eve gasped and tensed her legs as Oddjob moved the head towards her glistening snatch. It vibrated on her pussy and immediately felt her wetness trickle out and down the crack of her ass. She rolled her eyes into the back of her head and let out groans of unadulterated pleasure.

"Can't...believe..."

Eve had an instinctive desire to close her legs but the restraints held her legs firmly out wide. The head was circled around and around her swollen labia as strong vibrations made every pore in her body leak perspiration. Fuck! It was so intense! The grinding and the humming made her curse and swear as her pussy pulsated under the relentless pressure of the toy. The tingling proved too great and Eve came with a vast exhalation of breath.

"Goldfinger, you bastard!"

The obese fiend had sat in a chair which was about three feet from the stripped down bed Eve had been tied to and was wanking his cock with his own toy. A flesh light male masturbator.

"Excellent start. Please continue, Oddjob."

The heavily built Korean wiped his brow and shook his hat on top of his head a couple of times. The stimulation was altogether too powerful and penetrating to resist as Eve rode the vibrations with complete abandon. Her body shook as her tender and soft pussy was devoured by the unyielding sphere. Then Eve shrieked as if a small earthquake had rumbled through her sex.

"Fuuuuck!"

Oddjob ran the sphere over her hard clit and then held it in place just above the tip of the hood and Eve had a spontaneous orgasm.

"OH!"

Tears sprang up in her eyes. Tears of complete bliss coupled with a feeling of guilt and shame. Now Oddjob smiled with a wicked gleam in his eye as he slammed the head to her clit once more and switched to the highest speed. Holy shit! It goes up a notch!! He used the wand like a power tool as he ground it in her puffy muff, then stopped. Ground it in again, then stopped. Grind, stop. Grind, stop.

"FUCK YOU ALL!"

Eve screamed, begged, swore, trembled as orgasm after orgasm washed over her. Her pussy squirted and her fluids shot out and soaked Oddjob's hand.

"No, no, no, no more!"

Eve felt her cunt pulse and throb as yet another climax coursed through her wracked frame.

"Alright! Alright! Enough!" Eve shouted but her voice was barely audible due to the dryness of her throat.

"Shame! Very well, speak."

"I need a mobile phone. I need to call somebody."

Eve seemed to be the only one who saw the ash blonde who quietly entered the room.

"Right. Allow me to dial the number."

Eve nodded as a bead of perspiration ran down her left temple. She panted hard and her heart rate began to drop as she contemplated the stream of juices that leaked from her well fucked pussy.

"It's 7790..."

"Goldfinger!"

The plump fiend turned to find himself staring down the barrel of a Glock 19, 9mm Luger. The woman fired off five shots that hit the startled man in the face and neck.

"AH! AH!"

Oddjob reacted slower than he had before, presumably shocked at the demise of his master who was on the floor where his new holes pumped out his life blood. The woman turned her gun to him next and squeezed the trigger five times in rapid succession, four on target, one missed. Oddjob stopped in his tracks with four holes in the chest and then toppled onto his back with an almighty thud, losing his hat in the process.

"Quickly, untie me!"

"Who are you? British Intelligence? I'm Fanny Galore. My Grandmother was named Pussy. She knew James Bond."

The blonde managed to undo the knots in the ropes and then rip off the gaffer tape. As they both lifted Eve into an upright position they heard an angry roar from the wounded but living Korean. Fuck! Four slugs to the chest but still breathing. He got Fanny into a lethal headlock and began to throttle the helpless female.

"Ugh!"

"Ah!"

Eve wrung her hands and looked around for some means of aid. Her purse was nowhere to be seen and Fanny had emptied her gun of it's ten rounds. Then she spied the cylinder with a seven inch hat pin in the red band. She pulled it and then jumped onto the solid back of the hefty brute. With a dextrous twist of the wrist Eve jammed the steel pin hard into the man's right ear and kept on pushing. First his eardrum burst and was followed by the satisfying crack of Oddjob's skull shattering. A surprisingly tiny trickle of blood began to run out of his ear as he simply dropped onto his face, smashing his already pug nose flat.

"That's it. The bastard's dead."

After a call to the headquarters of MI6 Eve dressed and bade farewell to Fanny. Once outside in the cool night air she hailed a taxi and peered into the window of the driver.

"Can you take me to the nearest 24 hour pharmacy please."

END

12