Mongol Conquest Ch. 01

Story Info
German princess tries to assassinate the Great Khan.
6.6k words
4.58
8.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
georgepui
georgepui
28 Followers

Genghis Khan, founder and first of the Great Khans of the Mongol Empire, looked at the smoldering ruins of the city of Kiev on top of his warhorse. His armies - now a well-oiled machine from decades of conquests over Central Asia, Russia and parts of Northern China - were methodically putting the finishing touches to the city of Kiev.

The Great Khan sighed to himself, 'When will these people ever learn that it's never wise to reject my initial offer of peace.' As per his standard peace offer before the fighting began, the Mongols had offered each territory generous terms of surrender: swear fealty to the Mongol Empire and pay a ten percent annual tribute. Some territories wisely accepted the offer, but most committed the ultimate act of disrespect in the eyes of the Mongols by murdering the envoys and placing their heads on a public spectacle for everyone to see.

This conquest of Kiev was not a difficult one by Mongol standards. The Mongols had prepared two years for the invasion of Europe, hoping to add to their bounty of goods and luxuries to bring home. Scouts mapped out Europe's terrain, noting which areas provided plenty of grazing pastures for horses, the core unit of the Mongolian fighting force. After conquering a few regional cities in Russia, the Mongols turned their attention to the political and religious center of the Slavic world: the city of Kiev. Kiev's reaction was predictable: the cityfolk and peasants rushed into the city, hoping for protection behind its castle walls, but in reality merely fed into the Mongol's plan to overburden the city's capabilities while the Mongols could take their time to build siege machines from the neighboring forests with the assistance of their Persian and Chinese engineers. Within a few weeks, the defenders of Kiev knew their defeat was imminent and the Mongols allowed refugees to flee to parts of Western Europe - bringing with them horror stories which would serve as effective propaganda for the Mongolian war machine and instill fear into their future subjects.

"My Great Khan," one of the generals approached Genghis, "we have rounded up the aristocrats of Kiev. Should we execute them?"

Genghis nodded affirmatively, "Yes - proceed to execute the aristocrats, but spare the peasants and normal folk - especially if they possess useful skills and are willing to join us. The political control of Eastern Europe will be under our control from now on." Genghis had learned from a young boy, abandoned by his own tribe, that nobility and bloodline were undependable concepts which caused more harm than good. Further, defeated cities and kingdoms were more likely to remain loyal when their nobility had been cleansed out, and the new leaders in charge would have more to owe to the Mongols for delivering them their new-found power. Nobility were often not well-liked by their citizens, which the nobles often only found out (to their dismay) after being read their death sentence by the Mongols and abandoned by their people.

On the other hand, if the Mongols discovered people of remarkable skills, loyalty, bravery or other attributes, they were quick to put them to work, and were treated as equals amongst the Mongols. Many of Genghis' most trusted and loyal lieutenants had previously served his former enemies.

"The Kievan commander Dmitri has fought, and is still fighting, quite valiantly." The same general continued to report to Genghis. "Do we put him to death?"

Genghis frowned, his hands combing through his long, black beard. "Try to capture him alive, and see if he is willing to commit to our cause. We can always use brave, talented men like Dmitri."

"Yes, my Great Khan." The general bowed deferentially and shuffled his feet out of Genghis' sight.

At that moment, a Mongol messenger appeared in the distance, his horse galloping towards the Great Khan and his contingent. The setting sun was a crimson shade of red, a reflection of the blood that was being spilled. After a few minutes, the Mongol messenger was within twenty paces of Genghis Khan when he dismounted his horse and approached the contingent by foot.

"Great Khan, a message for you," gasped the messenger. He had hastened his way to the Great Khan once he had a message to relay. The Mongols built an intricate system of relay stations every twenty to forty miles with messengers stationed at each one, allowing messages to travel across the empire as fast as possible. This messenger had come from the closest relay station and had seemed to cover the distance in one sprint.

"What is it?" Genghis gestured for the messenger to continue.

"The princess of the Kingdom of Germany is currently half a day's journey from here. She would like to discuss with you a peace treaty between the Mongol Empire and the Kingdom of Germany."

*******

Maria looked at herself in a temporary vanity table and mirror set up in her tent. She was the princess of the Kingdom of Germany, and was sent by her father in a last-ditch attempt to assassinate Genghis Khan before his armies arrived in Germany. Th Mongol armies were unstoppable and no one in Europe was able to put up any meaningful resistance against them. She looked at herself in the mirror again. She was beautiful and she knew it. Blonde, long, straight hair; blue, sparkling eyes; tall, statuesque body with an ample bosom and curvy in the right spots. Her features were tall, face angular and her lips were full and luscious. Many eligible princes and peasants from all over Europe drooled at the prospect of winning her hand in marriage - and also a night with her ravishing body and beautiful face.

"My lady, we are within two hours' journey from the Mongol's encampment," came her guard's voice outside the tent. "It is perhaps wise to make your final preparations now."

"Understood, Captain." Maria's clear voice masked her fear she felt right now. A whirlpool of emotions and thoughts ran through her, as she combed her blond hair for the twentieth time. 'God, why am I being sent on this suicide mission,' she thought to herself bitterly. 'The concept of chivalry seems to have disappeared from my family. Maybe that's why the Mongols are finding so much success on the battlefield against us.' She had heard the arguments from her family and cowardly generals for her to embark on this mission: "The Mongol armies cannot be bested on the battlefield; assassination is the only way. No one knows much about the Mongols and their leader Genghis Khan, but we do know that he loves sex and beautiful women. No one in the land is as beautiful as you, Maria, so you will be perfect for this mission. Do this to save our kingdom!"

That said, Maria was curious to see first-hand what Genghis Khan was like, as she slipped in the first dagger in the inside of her right thigh and the second and smaller dagger with a poisonous tip under her right breast. Her large D-cup sized breasts were large enough to conceal the small dagger. She had heard the rumors flying around about him, his bloodlust and his unquenchable sexual appetitie. Apparently rumors encouraged by the church, in an attempt to villainize the Mongols, had said he ravaged through tens of thousands of women stretching from eastern China all the way to Europe. People believed him to have extraordinary sexual powers, because he would sleep with many women every night. Maria shrugged her shoulders, 'My own family has forsaken me to sure death by the hands of the Mongols by asking me to go on this suicide mission. The least I can do is enjoy myself before I die.'

*******

"My Great Khan, we don't think it is wise to allow this princess within ten paces of you." The captain of Genghis Khan's personal guard cautiously stated his position.

"And why is that so?" Genghis was seated at the head of a table in the central command tent. A meeting with his top generals had just finished, and preparations were underway to begin the conquest of the next European kingdom. Maria and the rest of the German contingent were outside waiting to be received by the Mongols at the entrance of the Mongolian encampment.

"I don't like the looks of this. It is likely an assasination attempt. Why would the Kingdom of Germany send a beautiful princess to personally deliver a message on potential peace treaties when a normal messenger would have sufficed?"

"Perhaps they want to show their sincerity?"

"Perhaps," allowed the captain of Genghis Khan's guard, "but perhaps the Europeans have believed the rumors spread by the church and partly by us that we are all a bunch of unrestrained barbarians hellbent on killing and raping all women. If they believed that, they probably think you would be interested in a beautiful, blonde princess for one night, and therefore would try to get her to kill you during an intimate moment."

Genghis let out a deep, belly laugh and clasped his guard on the back. "You're funny, captain. I'll give you that. You forget one thing though - it is true I love beautiful women and these European women are quite the delight."

"My Great Khan," the captain started, fearing his worries would be totally overridden by Genghis' lust.

"Don't worry, don't worry; I hear you. How about this: we let Maria into my private tent for a discussion so she thinks it will just be us two. Place two of your men hidden inside my tent near the entrance, and upon my signal, pounce on her and do a fulsome security check on her. What do you think will be her weapon of choice? Poisoned dagger?"

"Poisoned dagger, or two or three, is a likely suspect. But I hear you, my Great Khan; your plan will be carried out as you say." The captain of Genghis' guard bowed with deep respect and exited the tent to prepare the trap.

*******

"Welcome, Princess Maria and my German friends. It is nice to meet you all. Please - come take a seat." Genghis gestured at the long table and the empty chairs. Maria and a small group of ten advisors and bodyguards moved about the large tent used for receiving and dining with foreign guests. The large tent housed one main table that could comfortably sit twenty five people, along with two smaller tables on the side which could be used for breakout meetings or if there were simply too many people to sit at the main table.

"Thank you, my Great Khan." Maria replied with a curtsy, opting to refer to Genghis by the Mongol custom of deferentially addressing him as "Great Khan", rather than to address him as an equal. She hoped this would get him to lower his defenses. Maria's blue eyes gazed directly into Genghis' eyes for a brief second, before fluttering her eyelashes away and turning her head downwards demurely - as if she was a delicious gazelle daring a lion to chase her into the wild. Genghis' loins stirred as he followed her gaze towards her bountiful bosom, purposely dressed in a low-cut linen dress with short sleeves, displaying her ample cleavage to full effect. Even though her eyes were cast downwards, Maria could feel the heat of Genghis' stare, as he seemed to devour her entire body from across the tent. 'Woosh, I can see why this man has conquered half the world,' Maria thought to herself as the insides of her thighs shivered a bit from the goosebumps her body was feeling from Genghis' attention and masculinity.

Maria, her advisors and bodyguards took their seats around the table, and Genghis called for food and drink to be served. Thirty minutes later, the Germans - with their love of the drink - were quickly forgetting their initial objective with this visit, as most of them had already consumed their third drink of the day.

Genghis decided it was an opportune time for the next part of the plan. After all, he was a busy man, and couldn't waste the entire day just to fuck one German princess. He tapped his glass, asking for the merry table to quiet down and listen. "My friends - I hope you are all having a wonderful time? I hope the Mongol food and drink is agreeable with the German palate!"

Cheers and shouts of semi-drunken approval arose from the German group in response.

"I understand the Kingdom of Germany is agreeable to a peace treaty? We, Mongols, are always open to peace, provided the terms are fair and just."

Maria stood up and prepared to respond. Her head was a bit woozy. She had not drunk very much, but the Mongolian fermented mare's milk alcoholic drink was stronger than the usual beer she was used to. She placed her hands on the table in front of her to steady herself, involuntarily causing her breasts to jiggle in front a bit and exposing her cleavage to the people around the table. By now, even her German subjects could not help but leer at the sight and lick their lips at the possibility of bending this beautiful, curvaceous princess face-down on this dining table and taking her from behind.

Maria finally spoke, "My Great Khan - yes we of the Kingdom of Germany are very eager to discuss peace with the great Mongol Empire. But perhaps it would be wiser if we were to discuss the exact terms in private - just us two - for now?" She bent down further just a little deeper so that Genghis could see just a bit further down the deep crevasse of her chest.

"Of course, princess. Why don't we retire to my living quarters for now, and see where we end up," Genghis quickly responded. He stood up and beckoned for Maria to follow him.

Maria smirked inwardly, 'men are so predictable - no matter how powerful they seem - they all think with their penises.' She covertly felt her two daggers through her linen dress, taking comfort that her weapons were still with her, and that the assassination plan was going according to plan.

*******

"Come - my tent is only a few minutes' walk away." Genghis looked over his shoulder to see Maria following with a guard purposefully placed between the two of them. After a few minutes, Genghis announced with a flourish, "and here we are at my humble abode!"

Maria looked at the exteriors of the Great Khan's tent. For someone who had conquered half the world, his tent did not look any different from the other tents in the Mongol encampment. 'Quite modest and low-key for a great conqueror,' mused Maria as she walked towards his tent, 'I guess it also serves as a security measure as well, as his would-be attackers would have a harder time finding his living quarters.'

Genghis instructed his guard to remain outside the tent and beckoned for Maria to follow him inside the tent. Maria's breath quickened, as she mentally braced herself for stabbing Genghis and likely dying herself in the process. 'This is it for me,' as she prepared to walk through the entrance of the tent. She saw the guard take position outside the tent and turn his face away from them, as he scanned the outside areas for potential security threats. It was as if the Mongols had collectively decided Maria did not constitute a security threat anymore.

She palmed the hilt of the dagger through her dress, and as she entered Genghis' tent, she drew the poisoned-tip dagger from the inside of her thigh and rushed at Genghis with her right arm raised up to generate as much force to stab him. Genghis never turned around to face her, but Maria suddenly became unable to move. Strong hands sprouted from the blackness to immobilize her, and before she knew it, she was forced to drop the dagger onto the floor, and her hands were quickly tied behind her back.

Genghis only turned around when he heard the tinkling sound of the dagger dropping on the mud floor of his tent. His face registered no surprise when he saw Maria pinned on the floor by his two guards and her dagger a few feet from her. Genghis addressed his guards, "Strip her completely, and do a full search on her."

The two guards unceremoniously rip off Maria's linen dress from the top, causing her large breasts to spill out like two uncontrollable bowling balls. Her pink nipples were hard, and Maria was unsure whether it was from excitement, fear or a mixture of both. Genghis reached down and removed her second dagger placed under her right breast. "We can't have you carrying any weapons," said Genghis with a wink as his other hand groped her left breast and twirled her nipple, causing a shiver of pleasure to run down Maria's spine and a small moan to escape her lips.

"Wait, stop please. I beg you. This was all a misunderstanding!" Maria protested, as the two guards continued to remove the remaining tatters on Maria's body.

"Shut up, you whore," Genghis replied as he picked up the dagger with the green tip. "Do you want me to try this dagger on your skin? Perhaps you can tell me what kind of poison has been applied to this dagger, eh?" His face leered up against Maria's desperate face. He could smell her fear and hopelessness at her situation. "Don't worry - there's still hope for you. I'm not sure about your fellow German friends on the other hand."

Maria could not help herself, "What did you do with the others?" She would never forgive herself if not only she failed in her mission, but she also caused the deaths of her fellow German people who traveled with her to this Mongolian encampment.

"Don't worry, my princess. Nothing will happen to them, if you behave and obey my every single command. If not - I will not hesitate to put them each and every single one of them to death. Is that clear?" Genghis' eyes bore deep into Maria's - as if to let her know that he was not a man to be trifled with.

Maria started to cry in defeat. How was she so stupid? Why did she not try to stab Genghis earlier before they entered the tent? Now all her fellow German people were captured and ready to be slaughtered. Her shoulders convulsed in sobs and tears ran down her pretty face.

"Now, now, my princess." Genghis laid a hand on her cheek. "I am a man of my word. I promise you that if you behave properly, your German people will not die by my hands." His big hands, rough and calloused from decades of war and survival, gingerly brushed away Maria's tears.

Maria took in a deep breath, as if she was fully contemplating her menu of options. She had always known that being captured and treated as a Mongol sex slave was a very real possibility when she accepted this mission. When she was in the comforts of her castle, the thought of being dominated by Mongol conquerors over and over again had secretly excited her and had been the subject of her recent sexual fantasies. She finally whispered back, "What do you want me to do?"

Genghis took a step back and admired Maria's totally nude form. Her blonde long hair mixed well with her pale, white skin. Her overall frame was slender yet boasted voluptuous breasts and a nice ass. A blonde angel with an hourglass figure. Genghis could feel his manhood hardening, as his eyes drank in Maria in all her naked glory. He ordered his guards to leave the tent and casually threw the daggers and Maria's clothes to the other side of his tent. "My princess, I'm a simple man. I'm a fighter yet also a lover. If you please me sexually, I will let your friends live."

As Genghis finished speaking, he nonchalantly removed his armor and then his clothing, revealing a powerful, broad-shouldered physique. His rugged and functional body was the result of decades of warfare and fighting, rather than mechanical lifting in a gym.

Maria knew what was coming as she kneeled naked at Genghis' feet, frozen at how everything unraveled so fast and also at the sight of the most powerful conqueror in the world disrobing. Her clothes and weapons were out of her reach, and pleasing Genghis was the only way she could possibly save her friends and herself. She could feel her pussy, exposed to the cool winter night, subconsciously begin to lubricate itself in anticipation of his forceful entry. Her eyes followed the removal of each article of clothing, and she couldn't help but gasp in amazement as Genghis pulled his pants down, freeing his enormous member. It was like a dark tan-color python, large and thick, and ruthlessly willing to get what it wanted. Maria knew deep down it was going to give her the pounding of her life, and her pussy automatically squirted even faster. She breathed in Genghis' musky scent and decided right there that she would do everything and anything to please her new conqueror.

georgepui
georgepui
28 Followers
12