All Comments on 'Mongol Conquest Ch. 01'

by georgepui

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing us always! Pregnant blonde princess in the arms of a Mongol hunk is the most erotic thing I can imagine! Everything happened too fast, but hey, Great Khan is a busy man.

"Her heart, body and mind were a swirling mix of contradictions." I think her body and heart have already decided, her mind will follow. She will serve her Master body and soul. Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter.

BorealforestBorealforestover 1 year ago

A fun, imaginative, sexy tale. I’m glad you didn’t get hung up on language barriers but the modern terms, like ‘pussy’ bordered on distracting.

One word slip. I think you meant dozy (sleepy, disoriented) not doozy (slang for large).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the Writer of this very hot story: First, congratulations and thanks for penning this sexy hot and fun story! Please it up with Chapter 2 soon to cum!

Also, please ignore the nitpicking grammar nazi autistic hangups from that borealforest poster.

Keep the terms like pussy and cock, it's not only more passionate and hot but a cool anachronistic style touch that adds modern sensibility and makes the story better.

Surprised that autist didn't whine about why is the story written in English instead of actual ancient Mongol and ancient Germanic LOL! Also, "doozy" means wobby-headed, lightheaded and dizzy, not slang for large, he can't even keep his own shit correct.

Anyway, keep writing and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the Writer of this very hot story: First, congratulations and thanks for penning this sexy hot and fun story! Please it up with Chapter 2 soon to cum!

Also, please ignore the nitpicking grammar nazi autistic hangups from that borealforest poster.

Keep the terms like pussy and cock, it's not only more passionate and hot but a cool anachronistic style touch that adds modern sensibility and makes the story better.

Surprised that autist didn't whine about why is the story written in English instead of actual ancient Mongol and ancient Germanic LOL!

Anyway, keep writing and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You for the this hot and entertaining story. Would be happy about reading about another chapter.

I don't have exactly a clue, how this story could continue but I'm intruiged in it finding out.

It's reading with an interesting mix of modern issues and ancient matters, like former commenters mentioned.

Language seems very modern in some dialog, but def not disturbing. I have to admit: Estimating the travel time with carriage from Germany to Kiev was quite amusing, but that's another story.

(Grammar/Orthography: Didn't find anything disturbing, but hey: It's not my native language...)

mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

Well written story with a realistic and logical plot. The language barrier was ignored and was a good idea. The modern terms were not a problem for me, and the sex scene was unexpected and appreciated. The number of possibilities for a follow-up is huge, and I look forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsover 1 year ago

This is very unique, though historically inaccurate. It would be better to try using older syntax while still using modern words. Most importantly, Genghis Khan died in 1227 and never invaded Europe. The subsequent Mongol forays into Europe including the 1240 conquest of Kiev were led by his grandson, Batu Khan.

georgepuigeorgepuiover 1 year agoAuthor

@EricasDreams - yes you're correct. Nothing like a little historical fudging to make for an easier read, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, georgepui, thanks for the great content. Your stories is the best AMWF stuff on Lit.

Will there be a continuation of Luke's Adventures?

Curu_FinweCuru_Finwe4 months ago

Great story! Changing history up a bit to make a better story doesn't bother me, especially in smut.

Title suggests that this is not the end of the story. There's still so much Ruthenia and Poland to conquer before Genghis gets to breed Maria's sisters :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous