Mongol Hoard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mongol Horde go in skin-tent,' she said, and rocked forward on her firm, cushiony cheeks and her penis slid in as I opened my teeth to receive it. 'Inside, inside,' she said calmly, and I reached down her sides to hold her bottom. Her whole body began to quiver, little shimmers running up and down her sides, her breasts trembling. She was now charged, poised, for the progression of torrential ejaculations which would drain her engorged tissues. Only temporarily, naturally.

I reached a hand to her breasts and squeezed her rigid nipples. They oozed thick milk and her shivering intensified, as my lips gently gripped her glans below its bulge and held it. With an indrawn breath she came, her glutinous semen slowly pouring onto my tongue. I gulped to swallow it as she waited for the last spasm to end.

Her cock, in no way diminished, pulled out of my mouth as she slid her bum backwards down my stomach, until her thighs were outside mine. I opened mine to let her bottom down onto the bed. Rapidly she pulled my legs over hers, so that I was wide open, available to her. She moved closer, so that her penis was posed at my vulva-lips. Again she rocked a little, probing into my vestibule till she was engaged. We both watched as her tool slowly vanished within me.

How many cocks have I seen entering me, thick, thin, short, long, quick, slow? Hundreds, almost all welcomed and relished. But this one was a culmination, because its offered fulfilment was a consummation beyond previous completions. Being slender, it hardly parted my lips, which lapped about it as my facial lips had done, but it slid deeper and deeper. 'Cont, cont, Norma, taking me,' she said.

Two consequences of aging have been blessings. One is the swelling of my clitoris. Never diminutive it is nowadays much plumper, longer, further protruding from its hood, more accessible. And, never exactly reluctant, it is quicker on the draw, firmer in erection. The other benefit is the discovery of cervical orgasms. They are not predictable or frequent, often taking me by surprise, but they happen, and bring a different kind of release.

Borte's long penis readily forged its way to my vaginal limits. She seemed aware of what her glans could do inside me. She said, 'Norma, I all inside cont. I pat your little horse in stable. I go this way, that way.' She suited her action to her words, for by drawing out a little, and changing her angle, she was probing alongside my cervix, between it and the upper vaginal wall in varying locations, sometimes pushing against it directly.

Her quivering intensified. Her shaking juddered her cock-end, dancing it all round my cervix, and, as much from her excitation as my own, an orgasm began at the cervix-root, within my womb. The pulsations in my cunt were what she needed. Her penis jerked with its own pulsations and I felt it deliver its tribute into my inmost being. We melded in a climax that passed beyond sharing into a timeless, transcendent mutuality.

There was more, of course. We watched her cock slowly withdraw, remaining rigid, and as she moved back on the bed I scrambled into position on hands and knees and awaited the most intimate penetration. For, although I have not been an enthusiast for anal intercourse, I was now avid for it. My rectum felt as if it were hollowed out, burning with anticipation. She knelt up behind me and as her tip touched it my anal sphincter opened and, slippery with our blended secretions, she slotted her glans home and it vibrated in my anus. She paused as we awaited total penetration. She said, 'Norma, shodor going in arse. All, all.'

Stroking my bottom the while, she scarcely needed to push. I even felt as if I was sucking her into me. To the supreme moment when she was all the way in, which was signalled by the exquisite touch of her long, soft, luxuriant hairs against my cheeks. My reaction was instant and instinctual. In the extremity of my orgasm I gripped her member along its length, clenching my bottom like a fist, and that set off the explosion of her climax. Her tool swelled along its length inside me and spasmed again and again as it pumped her vital fluid into my colon. Her shaking gave into a long tightening of her every muscle.

We remained locked, like dogs linked in the post-ejaculation tie, until, taking care to maintain the linkage, we slumped sideways and lay folded together, with her upper hand holding my breasts. She murmured a little lullaby. 'Norma, you take me inside all ways. I give my shodor-milk, in mouth and cont and arse.' And then we fell asleep, her tool, still firm, rooted within me.

During the night I was awakened twice as her cock swelled and spilled another gout of seed into me. She half-woke, said, 'Norma, it sporm again,' and we both slept again.

In the morning we were still firmly joined, until she slowly withdrew, inch by inch, until, as her glans popped free, there was a flood of her junket. Even now she remained half erect, and I knew there must be at least one more sperming before we went to breakfast.

We went under the shower and lovingly washed each other. Her custardy cum leaked from my vagina and rectum, and she inserted a finger into both orifices and stirred it round to open me and help drain her inundations. This was, of course, stimulating, and my arousal communicated to her at once. She said, 'One time again, Norma,' and turned me, as before, bent me over a little and ran her fingers up and down my soapy crack. Her again hard staff poked at my cheeks, seeking an entry. Whither would she plunge? Was it a matter of chance or choice?

For a moment I thought, as she probed, that she would breach my anus, but she withdrew a little, bent her knees to be able to go further beneath me and sought my vestibule. 'Cont is beauty,' she said, 'Arse good for tight and special, but cont is beauty.' She thrust in, said, 'Take with hand, Norma,' began to cum, and at once withdrew for me to take her in the hand I had reached behind me. I held her as her cumming continued, until I guided her back into my quim for her to finish. At which moment I climaxed in a glow of delight.-

We dried each other off, kissing and caressing in celebration. She lay back on the bed, lifted and parted her knees and took hold of her now only partially erect tool. She beckoned me over, reached between my thighs and slid a finger into my vagina, collected the last of our mixed secretions, anointed her glans and slipped it into her bottom. We were in one way back where we had started. In another way we had travelled a journey, found each other and formed a tender, passionate bond.

This was understood by our colleagues at breakfast, especially the couple which had spent the night together. Those two carried an atmosphere of content. At the coffee-break later one of them said, 'You like invade of - what is word for army of Mongolians?' Was she aware Borte was a transwoman, equipped for invasions?

'Horde is the word,' I said, 'H O R D E, but there is another English word pronounced the same, H O A R D, which means a great quantity of something stored up. And, believe me, there was a great quantity stored up.'

She laughed, and said, 'Oh, yes, is a good word. We also have big amount stored up.'

'Well,' I said, 'We have two more nights to drain it a little.'

'Maybe we stay for holiday after,' she said.

There were, indeed, two more nights, and, if you would like that, I will recount their events, shared by two couples.

12