Kaur Means Princess In Punjabi

Story Info
Sikh Indian BBW marries Jamaican man in Ottawa.
1.7k words
3
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Sundeep Kaur-Baxter stood in front of the mirror, brushing her teeth. It had been a long week at Hydro Ottawa and Sundeep was trying to unwind. The curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired young Punjabi woman was gloriously naked, which wasn't surprising since the mid-July heat choked the City of Ottawa, Ontario. In fact, the dreadful heat gripping the City of Ottawa was worse than the eternal summer which Sundeep grew up with in Punjab State, India. Ottawa is humid in the summer, and Punjab State is not. In Canada, it's either too hot or too cold. Not for the first time, Sundeep wondered what she was still doing there. Building a life in the City of Ottawa hadn't been in her original plans, that's for sure.

Seven years ago, Sundeep Kaur came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from Punjab State, India. Back in those days, Sundeep was a wide-eyed newcomer, an eager student in the civil engineering programme at the University of Ottawa. The life of an international student seemed like a wonderful journey and a nonstop adventure. Sundeep's parents, Gurpreet and Dhaliwal Singh couldn't be prouder. Those days were long gone, however. Nowadays, Sundeep and her parents were estranged. They strongly disagreed with her life decisions. Some things had been said and done which couldn't be unsaid and undone. Life has a way of being unpredictable...

Today, Sundeep is a wife and mother. These are two titles which Sundeep wouldn't relinquish for the world. With their sons away at their paternal grandparents house in Toronto, Sundeep and her husband Stephen Baxter had the place to themselves. Stephen, who works as a lawyer at the Law Offices of Baxter, Bashir & Hollings LLC, is still asleep. The poor fellow works long hours at the law firm where he's a partner in charge of criminal defense cases. Sundeep closed her eyes as a pleasant breeze sneaked in through the bathroom window. Thank Heaven for small favors...

"Ow," Sundeep yelped, and her eyes snapped open as a slight pain occurred in her posterior. Translation? Someone bit her ass. Sundeep whirled around, and glowered at her husband Stephen Baxter. The big and tall, dark-skinned Jamaican stud grinned as he rose to his feet. Somehow, Stephen snuck into the bathroom and bit Sundeep's ass. Raising his hands in mock surrender, Stephen smiled sheepishly. Sundeep wasn't buying it for a second. Stephen's dark, handsome face was full of mischief. Yeah, Stephen was in the mood for games, and Sundeep wasn't having it.

"Sorry to surprise you like that, Sunny, that ass was talking to me and said bite me," Stephen said, laughing. A lot of black men are obsessed with big booty women and Stephen is one of them. Well, Stephen took it a bit too far with the booty biting. Sundeep groaned in frustration and launched herself at him. Stephen made a dash for the bedroom, moving with a speed reminiscent of his football days at the University of Ottawa. Sundeep pounced after him, and easily caught up with him. Grabbing Stephen's ass, Sundeep smacked him real good.

"This is what you get for biting me," Sundeep said, spanking Stephen none too gently. Stephen did not protest, and when he turned to face her, Sundeep saw a smirk on his face. It's not really punishment if the person on receiving end enjoys it, is it? Sundeep groaned in frustration. Stephen grabbed her and pulled her close. Sundeep tried to resist but Sundeep effortlessly lifted her up and carried her over to the bed. Sundeep stopped protesting, and looked up at him as he laid her on the sheets.

"My bad, sweetness, my bad, let me make it up to you," Stephen said, and Sundeep's scowl melted into a grin. Stephen looked at Sundeep, who lay naked on the bed. With her pretty face, big tits, curvy body, round little belly and thick thighs, Sundeep was smoking hot. Stephen had been fascinated by Sundeep ever since he first laid eyes on her, one fine day in the University of Ottawa library. Well, truth be told, Stephen noticed Sundeep's huge round ass long before he saw her face, but that's besides the point...

"Do your thing," Sundeep said, and she spread her thick thighs invitingly. Stephen smiled and nodded. Nothing the burly Jamaican stud loves more than the taste of his wife's pussy, first thing in the morning. Long before Sundeep showers and washes away that unique smell and taste of morning pussy, Stephen likes to give her a tongue bath. After inhaling Sundeep's unique womanly scent, Stephen buried his face between her legs. As Stephen's tongue slid into her pussy, Sundeep felt all of her anger and frustration melt away. It's hard for a woman to stay angry while she's getting eaten out properly...

"Don't mind if I do," Stephen said, and as he sucked on Sundeep's clit, he slid a finger into her asshole. Sundeep shares a certain trait with other curvy women with huge butts. The lady's butt hole is tight, and warm, just the way Stephen likes them. Wriggling his finger inside Sundeep's asshole, Stephen continued to eat her pussy. Sundeep let out a deep moan and squirmed on the bed. Stephen had her right where he wanted her, and they both knew it.

"That's more like it," Sundeep cooed softly, and Stephen lathered her pussy with his tongue. At the same time, he added a second finger to her butt hole. A long time ago, Stephen introduced Sundeep to anal sex, something she was initially reluctant to try. Stephen on the other hand loved everything about Sundeep's thick ass and couldn't get enough of it. Stephen started Sundeep slowly at first, licking and fingering her ass before loosening her up to the extent where she was able to take his cock up her butt. Nowadays, anal sex is a regular part of their sex lives...

"Give me that ass," Stephen intoned, and Sundeep grinned and nodded. She got on all fours, face down and big ass up. Stephen grinned as his sexy wife twerked her big brown ass for him. Sundeep spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a rather obvious target. Hmm, Sundeep hasn't showered yet, and the lady likes to fart in her sleep. Is Stephen going to eat that ass anyways? Stephen grasped Sundeep's ass cheeks and slid his tongue into her booty hole. Sundeep smiled with satisfaction as her husband Stephen began eating her ass. A mischievous thought snuck into Sundeep's head even as her stomach rumbled.

"That's what you get for biting my ass earlier, Steve, my ass is still mad at you," Sundeep said, laughing. Seconds later, the big booty Punjabi woman farted, right in her Jamaican husband's face. Stephen had his tongue buried in Sundeep's booty hole so he caught that fart with full force. Hmm, what's a brother to do under those circumstances? Sundeep has thoroughly underestimated Stephen. The brother loves big booty ladies...and their farts. Sundeep yelped as Stephen bit her ass some more, then proceeded to suck the fart out of her booty hole.

"Is that all you got? Naughty woman, you are mine," Stephen said, laughing. Sundeep yelped as Stephen smacked her big booty, then went to work on her. Grabbing some lotion, he applied some of its contents on her booty hole. After lubricating Sundeep's asshole, Stephen stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Just like that, Stephen pushed his hard dick into Sundeep's asshole. Where Stephen comes from, women who dare fart on a man's face tend to get ass fucked. It's not negotiable. It is simply how these things are done...

"You love this ass," Sundeep said defiantly, and she shot Stephen a look as he began fucking her. Stephen laughed and buried his dick into the depths of Sundeep's asshole. Stephen is a very demanding individual, in and out of the bedroom. With the same tenacity he displayed while playing college football, he proceeded to thoroughly fuck his wife's ass. Sundeep squealed as Stephen's cock filled her backdoor. Naughty Indian ladies sometimes get ass fucked by well-endowed, strong black men. Sundeep knows this all too well. The freaky gal twerked while getting ass fucked, much to her husband's delight...

"Damn right I love this ass, now give it to me," Stephen barked at Sundeep. Groaning in pleasure, Sundeep fingered her wet, hairy pussy as Stephen totally owned her asshole. The Jamaican stud buried his dick balls deep in his wife's asshole. Sundeep could feel Stephen's balls against her ample derriere as he fucked her. Once upon a time, Sundeep considered anal sex to be dirty or shameful. Along came Stephen and that magical dick of his. Nowadays, anal sex is one of Sundeep's favorite sexual activities.

"I won't give you this ass, Steve, you'll have to take it," Sundeep taunted Stephen, who smacked her ass as a response. Stephen pulled his cock out of Sundeep's asshole, looked at her asshole, added more lubricant and pushed his dick back in. Sundeep moaned sharply as Stephen resumed fucking her in the ass. This time, he fucked her harder and faster. Sundeep's moans turned into outright screams of exquisite pleasure and delicious pain. The big-booty Punjabi woman likes the feel of a hard dick in her ass and if liking it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. Stephen continued to smash Sundeep's booty until she tapped out...

Much later, Stephen and Sundeep sprawled on the bed, spent. Sundeep rested her head against Stephen's hairy chest. Once upon a time, Sundeep had reservations about dating someone of the African persuasion, since most Indian girls marry Indian guys, White guys, or other women. The young woman has since learnt better, and followed her heart. Sundeep loves being the wife of Stephen Baxter, a handsome and hard-working black man with the body of an athlete and the endowments of a porn star. Sundeep is a happy woman, and she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her relationship with Stephen. Some Indian ladies can defy tradition and religion by choosing their own husbands, and Sundeep is one of that rare breed...

"I've got a weekend of fun planned," Stephen said to Sundeep, his deep voice snatching her out of her train of thought. Sundeep smiled and nodded at Stephen. The man always plans everything. In the hours that followed, they would head to a nice Caribbean restaurant, shop at the Saint Laurent Mall, and then drive to Kanata, Ontario, for the Guru Nanak Festival. Stephen understands Sundeep's unique needs and takes care of them, and vice versa. Sundeep grabbed Stephen's face and kissed him. Stephen kissed Sundeep back, and then watched as she headed to the bathroom. After a brief hesitation, he followed her inside. Round two...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers