Monica 47: Cover Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like rats following the Pied Piper they trailed her until they couldn't go any further. Those that had Teacher Dane Morrison's class joined her. Those that didn't bit their knuckles wishing they could go in. Parting ways only Ryan and Toby slipped in to seats around her. Jimmy hesitantly approached Mr. Morrison and enquired if he could take pictures for the yearbook. Dane was happy to comply. Standing at the back of the class out of the way Jimmy stood ready. Strangely none of the students taunted him. Monica Gift might have been the best thing to ever happen to him.

As Morrison began his tutoring he ventured to his blackboard writing down emphasized events in time. With his back turned Monica sucked on her pen to entice her male entourage. After garnering half the classes attention she took that pen from her mouth and spread her legs. Pressing the pen up inside her pussy proved to everyone she wasn't wearing pants. She didn't want to get too messy so she removed the pen and licked her juices from it. Guys went ballistic. Silent drama filled the room. Even those that weren't looking were now catching on to her mischief. It wasn't as if they didn't know her capabilities. How many times in the past had she done dirty little deeds for their pleasure? Enough.

Jimmy took pictures of mostly the class participation. Including Morrison himself. As Dane considered worthy shots for Jimmy he opted to have a student come up and write three things on the blackboard that pertained to the third world war. Monica nominated herself by jumping up and racing to the head of the class. Dane Morrison knew very well her mischief and chuckled. He knew something was up.

Snatching up a piece of chalk Monica stood with her back to the class. Having not seen her butt she hoped that her paint hadn't wore off in her seat. Skin visible would ruin the picture idea. Luckily the blue paint held fast. Guys were loving her concealed bare bottom. She danced in step as if thinking what to write. Looking over at Dane she winked at him. He merely offered a grin. He too was looking at her...sitting forward in his chair he realized she was wearing body paint. His reaction at first was an expression of, "What in the...?" which led to resting back to enjoy the view. God he adored that slut.

Writing on the board Monica scribbled three things, "BIG GUNS. TRENCH WARFARE. PENETRATING ENEMY LINES." The room busted up. Giggling she dropped her chalk on the floor and bent to pick it up. Every guy out there leaned forward to see if they could make out her holes. Her butt pucker barely visible. The pinkness of her pussy sharing a thin line. Enemy lines? Hardly.

Standing up she wiggles her ass and looks to Morrison, "I can write down more."

"Alright. Show us what you've got." He chuckles.

"I've been doing that. Look harder." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Pondering more answers she looks back at Jimmy who was taking pic after pic. Glancing further at her friends Amber and Rosa who could barely contain their amusement Monica finds inspiration. Turning she jots down, "MASTER RACE." She pivots to point at Ryan. He immediately caught on to the Master reference. Her second answer was, "FOREIGN INVADERS." A wag of her pen that had been held between her lips toward the class found more chuckles. It's earlier insertion invading her sweet little pussy. A final answer ended with, "ALLIED FORCES". A swift turn she fans her arms out to let everyone know her love for them, they were all her Allies forced or not. Again the men leaned forward to spy her camel toe. Applause made her bow from side to side. She made certain Dane Morrison saw her bent over from behind for a personal thrill. Hiding a hard on he congratulated her on a job well done.

Skipping to her seat she found praise from Toby as he held his crotch firmly for her to see. She smiled sheepishly and turned in her seat to face Jimmy. The poor man was hiding a massive erection. With a wink toward Amber and Rosa she points at Jimmy without him knowing. Both girls spotted his tented slacks and dropped their jaws. No way did the pudgy nerd have that big of a dick. Amber stared until Jimmy looked her way. He realized her eyes were on his crotch and found a sudden smugness. In his thoughts he pictured Amber naked. She was on his bucket list. His erection grew larger. Even Rosa found herself glued visually to it. Seeing her eyes only made Jimmy's esteem boost.

Opting to leave before the bell Jimmy Newton alias Neutron needed to drop an atomic bomb and it wasn't a turd. Off to the restroom stalls until class was over. Monica knew where to find him. Eyes followed his rapid departure. Strangely Amber and Rosa shared an expression of loss. Monica had already informed both ladies of her deal with Jimmy. They agreed to his terms reluctantly. Maybe not so hesitant now that they had seen his potential. Dammit Nerd.

One class over Monica took time to sit in Morrison's lap once the students had left. Hopping on his erection made him halt her actions.

"Don't smear paint on my pants." He chuckled, "I can see what you're doing here. Having Newton take pictures of you like this. Yearbook?"

"You're so smart Mister Smarty...Pants." She hops on his dick another two times roughly before standing up. No paint had smudged his lap. Sighing with relief he chuckles, "Secret's safe with me. Go on before those pants...make me pant."

"Fuck me soon." She giggled and pranced out the door. He intended to...very soon. Plans were percolating.

Waiting outside in the hall for Monica stood a congregation of girls consisting of Amber, Rosa, Kendra, Sonya, and Tamara. With Kendra lingered Holden who, now that Monica had acquainted them seemed to be interested in an innocently clingy sort of way. So new to both of them Kendra didn't seem to mind. Her bestie the ever so overweight cutie pie Sonya almost jealous that her friend actually liked someone enough to hold hands.

"My adoring fans." Monica wails with her arms outstretched. Her bare lower body garnering their gaze over her charming state of mind. Snapping her fingers to get their attention Monica laughed, "Eyes up here. Thighs down there."

Tamara White shook her head smirking, "So bold. God I love you Gift."

Amber Welch took charge and placed an arm around Monica's shoulder. "Who's your Van Gogh? I wanna kiss his ear." Everyone chuckled at her sense of timing. "I sooo want him...or her...to paint me so I can try doing this."

"Stealing my thunder? No way." Monica pelts Amber on her rather large right breast. After the impact Monica rubbed over Amber's braless nipple making it rise to the occasion, "Sorry my baby."

"She forgives you. Seriously Gift...who did this to you?" Amber persisted. Instead of blurting out Nick she chose to whisper it in her ear. "Ooooo! Smokin'." came the end result.

"Day is young bitches." Monica directs her attention to the other girls. "We need more pictures for the yearbook expose. None of you have taken part yet."

"I'm in." Kendra bubbled up taking Holden's hand on her journey.

"You should be in buddy." Monica reaches out and jabs Holden in the pectoral before pointing at Kendra's lower body, "In that. Go find a hiding spot and hit that girl." Kendra in turn drops her jaw hearing Monica influencing him. Holden merely blushed and chuckled nervously. Whispering in Kendra's ear led the thin blond to clasp a hand over her mouth to hide her shock. Nodding Kendra pulled Holden away and drug him of all places...the Men's restroom. Uncaring who might be inside Kendra barged directly in tugging him behind her. Only one stall was in use. One other boy at the urinal pissing nearly missed his target hearing Kendra giggle. Holden noting the boy apologized. Kendra then leaped into Holden's arms kissing him on the lips, her legs clinging to his hips. Holden nearly fell forward in the moment. Recovering he carried them into an empty stall and nudged the door shut. Their emotions leading to zippers heard going down and yelps out of Kendra as she feels Holden's cock inside her echoed. Only feet were seen behind the next door stall.

During their sex act and the walls shaking under their balance issues, their neighbor groaned. Not out of disrespect but of jerking off. This day couldn't get any more insane.

"YOU IN HERE JIMMY OLSEN? I NEED PICS WITH A DICK OF STEEL." Monica is heard waltzing right into the bathroom. Amber and a curious Sonya tagging along behind her. Hearing Holden swear loudly for the intrusion and Kendra squealing, "Don't stop now." Monica patted the stalls exterior wall, "You heard my sexy biotch Holden. Make that wench your Ho."

Moving in front of the door Amber Welch peeks through the stall doors seal at Jimmy jerking off, "DAMN Jimmy. You really are that big. Holy shit! Who knew."

"A-A-Amber?" Jimmy gasped.

"That's my name...wear it out." She giggled, "Ever measure that boa constrictor James?"

"N-no." He jerked even harder, his face beet red as he saw her eyeball through the crack watching. Normally, he might have shied away but since Monica had been working on his self esteem he attempted to maintain his course. Having one of the girls on his wish list watching with interest only encouraged him.

"I can take eight inches down my throat, no tonsils. I can tell if it's longer than eight. You need to hurry up and cum so you take my picture doing something sexy." Amber prodded him as Monica rubbed her back while standing behind the girl. Encouragement all around was Monica's motto.

"Trying." Jimmy moaned, while jerking with one hand he reaches up to grab his camera resting on a plastic toilet paper holder for safe keeping. Pointing the lens at the door he zoomed in on Amber's eyeball. Snapping a picture of her he groaned, "That was sexy."

"Awwww! He likes my eyes." Amber held a hand to her heart. In need Sonya just had to look for herself. The opposite opening along the doors seal found another intruding eyeball.

"OH MY GOD! HE IS HUGE." Jimmy heard Sonya. Snapping a picture of her eye would be added to his personal portfolio.

"H-hi Sonya." He winced pumping away harder than ever. Sitting his camera aside in order to finish the walls shook under Holden's weight. Kendra was yelping vividly. Worried that his camera might be lost under the vibrations Jimmy finally put the strap around his neck and let the camera dangle to his side.

"Only the beginning of our deal Jimmy Newton." Monica called up.

"I look forward to feeling that cock inside me." Amber nearly choked on her words but tried to keep a straight face. Jimmy Newton was not the tastiest looking guy but she was committed to the deal as part of Monica's Braless Brigade.

"Wait!" Sonya glared at Amber and Monica, "What?"

Monica moves closer to the larger girl and holds her by the arm, "Relax Gorgeous." A soft whisper of the deal to Sonya led the girl to murmur, "Whoaaaa! I want in." Monica hadn't thought about Sonya much, she was one of the girls who followed at a distance. Clutching Sonya's boob she found a bra. Scowling Monica offered a sad expression.

"I don't know Sonya. You're lagging behind the other Brigade members."

The trick worked. Sonya pulled her arms into her large loose shirt and unhooked her bra. Removing it her massive 40D's bounced freely. Nipples poking through the lavender fabric of her shirt. Arms returned to her sleeves she holds the bra out for the girls to see. Monica smiled then motioned with her head what to do with it. Eyes bulging at the thought, Sonya tossed the bra over Jimmy's door. Landing literally over Jimmy's head he wore it proudly. In his final throes of personal ecstasy her scent was all he needed. A gruff snarl followed by a deafening series of grunts Jimmy Newton unloaded. Both Amber and Sonya peeping saw a massive stream of jizz expel and squirt toward them. Again Sonya mumbled, "Whoaaa!" Her favorite form of excitement. Amber on the other hand merely puckered at his firepower.

"He's got potential Gift." Amber nodded her approval.

"Jimmy?" Monica softly coaxed his attention even as Holden and Kendra continued their passion next door.

"Y-yeah?"

"Put your wet fingers up to the cracks in the door."

"Uhhh okay." He hesitantly complied rising from his seat placing cum soaked fingertips to the threshold sides. In what might be described as a disgusting move for two reasons, one the environment, two being Jimmy himself, Amber licked his fingertip. The thrill of her tongue on him was pure electricity. Hearing Amber whisper, "Mmmm minty." made Jimmy tremble heavily. Swallowing dryly he looked over at Sonya peeking through the other side. Recalling his hand to gather droplets from his trickling cock he reached out for Sonya. Behind the girl Monica gently caressed her back for encouragement. As his finger exited the opening before her crossed eyes Sonya smiled at the glossy digit. Eager to be a part of something huge she sucked on his finger. Proud of her Monica increased her backrub. Thirty seconds in Sonya was still sucking that finger. Jimmy was moaning again.

Amber chuckled, "She can't wait for lunch."

Monica pelted Amber's arm for her rude response and offered a stern restriction to further outbursts. Holden and Kendra were outbursts enough as Holden cums hard inside Kendra. Her effortless orgasm joining in made for the perfect symphony.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. Good work people." Monica forces Sonya's feeding to end and pats the door, "Wipe that shit off before you leave fingerprints on the lens. Get out here Romeo."

Jimmy pulled himself together and stepped out of the stall shyly. All three girls smothered him in butterfly kisses. For some reason Jimmy favored Sonya. Monica noticed. Matchmaker at work. Breathing heavily Jimmy went to wash his hands. He noted Sonya watching him with a shy smile through the mirror. Ego was creeping in.

Exiting their own stall Kendra looked abused. Her blond hair a royal mess. Her pants still unzipped. Holden's shirt buttoned wrong only gathered laughter. Skipping class was worth it.

"Let's go people. Jimmy? Follow Amber and get a secret session in out in the hallway. Hold a cock as you lean on a locker without looking obvious. Sonya? Why don't you assist Jimmy with anything he needs." A casual wink toward Jimmy made him very happy indeed.

Monica? She paraded the halls and showed off like a pro. Her later efforts led to pictures in the lunchroom sitting on a table with guys around her. Her legs wide as if awaiting to be eaten out. She was sucking on a banana for effect. If someone looked close enough that pink crease between her jeans was evidence enough.

Furthering her exposures led to gym class. Guys held her hoisted over their heads spread eagle as she shared a thumbs up to Jimmy's camera shot. Again if one were looking with a magnifying glass they might see a finger in her asshole. Keeping a straight face was impossible.

Amber had multiple dicks in her hands during her photo shoot as she prowled the halls stopping at lockers to coax her victims. During a photo outdoors after lunch Amber had her pants off and literally sat on a boys dick riding him innocently as she nibbled at a sandwich. Monica and Tamara stood in the background against a tree as a secondary treat during Amber's ride. Her painted ass shiny in the sunlight. One picture captured Amber lifting her shirt over her tummy rubbing it as if saying, "Yummy sandwich." A mysterious thumbs up in the corner of the camera angle was the lucky boy she was mounting. It was a bright and sunny day. Joyful in every way.

Further shots of students included Rosa wearing a football helmet with a football masking her right tit, flesh directly against the pigskin. Shoulder pads covered bare shoulders. Being topless for the boys made her horny as hell. Her hunger expressed toward Jimmy in mischievous glances. Before the end of the day Jimmy Newton would be rechristened as Jimmy Nuttin'. After a bit of encouragement the boys around Rosa had her pants off too. Posing for Jimmy with a boy kneeling below her licking her clit as she held the football over one tit and her helmet over the other. On both sides of her were two boys in jerseys laughing it up. Amazing how innocent the photos ended up looking once developed. Pushing the limits found Rosa in a jersey, shoulder pads, pants rolled down over her ass and her helmet while hiking the ball. A boy in full gear behind her with his dick inside her drenched pussy. PERFECTION.

Toward 1:30 PM Monica discovered her paint wearing off. Flesh tones were creeping through. Guys were treated to reality little by little. Regardless she dared to prowl the halls until the paint wore beyond any possible hiding the fact that she was nude. Even her butt crack was a wide expression of sweaty tanned skin. Pussy having been wet forever smeared dramatically. Still she persisted. While her own photo shoots were likely done she coached others to continue their missions.

Tamara White took a closeup picture sucking a cock while the boys girth was masked by a paper cup with the bottom hollowed out. It merely looked like a funny pic. After ten minutes the cup produced a drink.

Toby and his girlfriend Lindsey took a picture with his hands up her shirt squeezing her tits, his chin on her shoulder. Awww! So cute. Young love.

Cheerleaders Deedee, Gemma, Kelly, and Trish huddled with pom poms hiding their tits for a cheek to cheek. Kneeling low behind them their boyfriends were licking their assholes. No wonder the eyes of the girls were so full of life. Nothing like tongue and cheek. GOOOO TONGUES.

Nearing the end of the school day Monica chose to step outside and hug the flag pole. Her paint holding up in the front over her legs but most of her ass hanging out beneath smudges of blue. Using it like a stripper pole for kicks she dangled backwards, her hands gripping the pipe. Not truly much of a photo but she was running low on ideas. As she did the students around her panicked suddenly. Sonya next to Jimmy ushered, "PRINCIPAL JANSON'S COMING."

Monica turned her backside away from him as he strolled toward them to avoid him seeing her ass. There was more than enough blue on her legs to conceal her front. Except of course her thighs. Either he would ruin their day or be blind to her mischief. Lungs were silent.

"How goes the yearbook photos?" Janson stepped up before lifting his gaze to the flag waving proudly above. "That Army shirt making you patriotic today Miss Gift?"

"Yes." She maintained her poise.

"Time to bring Ole Glory down. Care to help me?" He reached for the circulation cord unhooking it's support to begin drawing the flag down. Jimmy grew suspicious knowing he had seen the flag still up late at night. Did they take it down every day? Shrugging at his thoughts he took pictures of Monica who flared her eyes at how close Janson was to seeing her paint jobs lack thereof. While Janson's gaze was toward the sky he dropped the clip of the cord to the grass in front of him.

"Could you pick that clip up Monica?"

Monica slyly motions a sweating Jimmy Newton to step behind her at a distance. Crouching down in front of Janson's crotch Jimmy caught a photo that looked as if she might be giving him a BJ. By lifting the clip up in front of him it made it look as if her hand was going for his zipper. Monica lived up to her name. The girl was Gifted. The shot was from the top of her butt crack up so only minimal flesh could be seen.

"I can't believe her." Sonya shivered nervously.

While kneeling in front of him Monica touched herself. Without him even knowing of her fingers dipping amid her slickness she showed Jimmy and Sonya her glossy fingers while raising her shoulders as if expressing guilt.

"Here you go Mister Janson." She moistens the clip. As he accepts it without much in venturing eyes he notices hands wet to the touch.