Monica 51: INSIDE JOB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm doing this. HOLY SHIT, MONICA!!" Lloyd couldn't believe it either. "You're so...wet...and warm..." Jimmy couldn't even finish his sentence for confusing his emotions, the friction of each thrust bringing out the best in Monica's rising hips to greet each plunge, mesmerized him. He was making her crazy, he could tell. Her craziness was making him want to be just as crazy. Faster, deeper, pause, slip away, POUND HARD. Jimmy somehow knew just what to do. In the process Monica began squirting around his girth, her juices raining over Lloyd's face to his glee. He wanted to lick what crossed his lips but was fearful of accidently licking Jimmy's scrotum which moved lower over his bridge to the tip of his nose making his eyes cross. Humiliation at its finest.

"Fuck me harder Neutron. Make me cum hard on my cozy little bed." She whimpered at each deep penetration of her sopping wet cunt. She found herself rubbing her own clit until Jimmy realized what she was doing and wanted to try his own hand at it. Noting his fingers upon her own she smiled up at him and whispered, "That's it, take control." He briskly rubbed her clit between plunges, Monica reacting by arching her back, her shoulder blades pressing against Lloyd's hips. Returning her nails to Janson's butt she let her fingers slide deeper beneath the seat of his pants and taunts Lloyd's asshole. The Principal nearly fell over.

"Oh sweet Lord!! Fuck her harder Lad. HARDER!!" The contact sent Lloyd dropping his head under his own sensitivity. Noticing his reaction Monica wouldn't have it.

"Lift that head up Janscum! I'm not hearing balls slapping." She barked drawing blood from his left butt cheek in a tiny impalement. He immediately reared upward until Jimmy's balls began smacking his lips. He wanted to cringe but stood firm, each impact making him groan. He prayed that Monica would not make him lick the poor boys balls. The issue he was having was more of what he was becoming the more time Monica worked with him. Over the last week she had used Lloyd for her own play toy. Never once allowing him to fuck her, merely lick her toes or her asshole. Strangely he rather enjoyed it when the Mistress passed gas on rare occasions. Lloyd Janson was a tool.

Monica's moans echoed the hallway making Lloyd piss all over himself. Soaking through his thin slacks a small puddle formed beneath him on the tile. Heart pounding at the possibility of being caught he reinforced his hands and knees for a stronger stance. He would not fail his Mistress. He thrived on the humiliation at Monica's mercy. For such a powerful man in the community, Lloyd Janson was weak.

Jimmy was a ball of sweat and still pounding away on a steady rate, he was certainly gifted considering any other man of his weight would have exhausted five minutes ago. Even stranger, Jimmy being a virgin, Monica expected him to cum in 60 seconds. Not that she was complaining, that cock felt really good zipping past her G-spot.

"Heads up! The both of you." Monica faintly giggled. Jimmy was shoving his head as deep as it would go. Lloyd although disgusted maintained his pride of service even with hairy balls pelting his lips, occasionally having to huff away stray hairs tickling his nose. For an odd reason Jimmy feeling his breath on his balls made the boy fuck Monica that much harder. Perhaps he had not put two and two together, thinking it just a breeze passing through thrusts. Did it matter?

Thoughts running through Jimmy's head were simple and random, thankful to be finally losing his virginity to one of the hottest girls in school, one that had become a really good friend. She was honest and open with him every step of the way. He trusted her totally. What stimulated him even more was all the pussy he hoped would come his way after today, if the girls kept their word. For now..."FUCK YEAH!" Sweat went flinging from side to side in his bulldog head shake. Monica feeling droplets rain down on her giggled.

"That should be cum not sweat Jimmy."

"Sorry." He hit her again and again, his fingers tiring on her clit's abuse. She took over for him, her body more in tune with her own efforts. Yelping softly made both Jimmy and Lloyd beg for her to cum. She wasn't far off, toes curling above him Lloyd smiled watching her feet dancing about. If only he could suck those toes. It was like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey. Turning his head from left to right in searching for her feet, those damnable balls hit him from all angles. He had to locate those toes. Slobbering all over himself Lloyd licked his lips until Jimmy slapped his full sack right on his tongue. That ended Lloyd's tour of booty, he pressed his lips together tightly. No more of sampling Jimmy.

Jimmy felt something wet touch him but attributed it to Monica squirting again, that inevitability deduced due to Monica's behavior. She was closing in on her climax, her fingers rapidly stimulating her clit, her voice encouraging Jimmy to join her, "I'm cummmming Jimmmmmmy! Cum with meeeeee!" Hearing her shrill squeals and feeling her body tightening up, which included her pussy constricting around his girth for a snug desire to squeeze the cum out of his beastly cock, Jimmy gave up his load.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" His roar was so loud that Lloyd cringed, Jimmy's finality landing his balls over the Principal's face while breathing heavily. Monica gushing once again drenched Lloyd's features, his tongue daring to ease around Jimmy's drained sack to capture her regal wine. Eying droplets on Jimmy's sack he grew tempted to sample them, knowing full well those were from his Mistress. He just couldn't, it led to his tongue loitering below Jimmy's sack awaiting the droplets to fall. Once they did Lloyd rolled his eyes back. "Thank you Mistress."

Monica's own sonic boom screams sent her body into fits, Jimmy struggling to hold her over Lloyd to prevent her falling to the floor. Once the two of them relaxed Monica pulled Jimmy into a wet warm kiss. "We're doing this again Neutron. Fuck that was incredible." James Newton grinned like the devil. He hoped the other girls would feel the same.

Pulling out of Monica became a torrid mess, webs of entwined cum and and more escaping juices drowned Lloyd. Knowing half of it was Jimmy's the man whimpered in defeat. Regardless, even with Jimmy's dick slithering over his brow to escape, Lloyd relished in Monica's continued drainage. Rearing tall over them Jimmy went all dramatic. Closing his eyes he began beating his chest like Tarzan after nailing Jane for the first time. He literally went full on Kong.

Hearing the screams outside, fate grew grim, classroom doors were opening in near proximity. Fortunately, for everyone involved it was Teachers that had already enjoyed Monica Gift in the past and were easily loyal in their own right. Merely, making certain everything was alright the two male Teachers grinned and went back inside, mainly to calm the students before they rioted, thinking some gunman was attacking the school. Maybe that was true, Jimmy Newton was a sharpshooter.

Not every student bought their Teachers excuses, namely the members of Monica's Braless Brigade. While their Teacher explained that Principal Janson had caught some students skipping classes the trio of Amber Welch, Violet Rainier, and Zoe Klein looked at one another, the two Cheerleaders gritting their teeth while Amber nodded knowing exactly what that was. After witnessing Jimmy's dick size through a bathroom stall over two weeks ago Amber had pondered feeling it inside her, she was one of the few girls that maintained an open mind toward the nerdy giant Jimmy. Both Violet and Zoe dreaded their commitment to Monica over giving it up to Jimmy for his assistance. Neither truly wanted to be touched by Jimmy. In the conversation of skipping class Amber makes a break for it, verbally saying, "ON MY PERIOD. GOTTA GO!"

Zoe darting her gaze between Amber's escape and Violet, both girls just couldn't sit there. They had to see what was going on first hand. Joining Amber led the Teacher to try and stop them, no go, they were already out the door. With the Teacher against the door preventing others outside that left the trio to bear witness alone.

Out in the hall the girls discovered the source instantly. What shocked them the most was Janson on his hands and knees, Monica still on his back squeezing her tits while coming down from an all time high. Even more, there stood the flabby giant Jimmy Newton pounding his chest in triumph. The girls zeroed in on Jimmy's dick wagging about, still full tilt and demanding. Zoe and Violet swallowed and once again shared stares at one another, finally Zoe shrugged one shoulder with a sheepish grin. Violet's jaw dropped instantly, she knew Zoe's thoughts, she was intrigued. Whimpering Violet took another look at Jimmy and bit her lower lip.

"Holy shit!" Amber huffed, "Monica has Janson on a leash too. I LOVE THAT HOE!" Following Amber's lead toward the group Zoe and Violet hug each others side for support. Amber was less fearful of her future, eager to be up close and personal amid the situation. Discovering Monica tilting her head back over Janson's ass to observe them coming closer she fluttered her wet fingers at them giggling.

Jimmy seeing the girls strangely grew smug and fought off any shyness, hoping to see expressions of interest out of the girls rather than repulsion. What worried him more was a flood of other students catching them. He would have faith, his dick did not want to lose steam, not for a second. Amber immediately bypassed Monica and Janson and circled Jimmy.

"Damn Boy! That thing is even bigger than I thought." She ended her circling by facing Jimmy with a pucker and a nod, "Yep! So gonna ride that."

"R-really?' He swallowed, "Right! You need to ride my cock hard." His ego brimming he looked over Amber at Zoe and Violet, "You want some of this?"

The girls held their breath, yet again sharing thoughts through eye contact. Without answering Monica sat up on Janson's shoulders, her legs drooping around his neck, her leaking cunt trickling across his neckline. Patting Janson's scalp she goaded him into obeying further. "Tongue wagging Knave." She then planted her feet on the floor and molded her soggy thighs over his hair in climbing off, her labia slithering over his forehead. Lifting on her toes to stand taller she allowed Janson to tilt his head higher, her entire pussy roamed across his face, her juices flowing over his protruding tongue. Janson gasped and wagged his tongue along her pussy until she escaped. Standing tall she faced Janson and encouraged him to walk in a circle to face Zoe and Violet. Patting his head like a loyal pet Monica smirked, "Of course they want some of that Jimmy. Isn't that right Ladies?' She winked hoping they would follow her own train of thoughts. Her idea meant to feed into Jimmy's sudden courage.

"Yes." The girls nodded with a hint of fear in their admission.

"How did you get this old fossil to do your bidding?" Amber turned her back to Jimmy to poise the toe of her shoe up under Lloyd's crotch and jostle his balls about. Lloyd began panting heavily. Behind Amber, Jimmy stepped closer and rubbed his wet dick on the ass of her pants. She leered over her shoulder at him with a devilish grin. "Wait your turn Bad Boy."

"I wanna fuck you." Jimmy huffed.

"I know." She bent over and shook her ass across his cock then stepped away razzing him with her tongue. He immediately began jerking off with a look of, "DAMMIT!" at her loss.

"Bells gonna ring any second." Zoe pointed out looking at her cell for the time, then revealing it to Monica. "Better get dressed."

"We have five minutes." Monica giggles and toys with Lloyd's ear making him shiver. Zoe and Violet grimace at how Monica could possibly enjoy playing with old man Janson. Definitely not their idea of stud quality, nor was Jimmy. Had Monica lost her mind? Snapping her fingers at the floor Janson looked down and awaited any further command. Monica then threw her legs around his neck once again to sit on his shoulders. "Take me to your office Simba." A pat to his cheek coaxed Lloyd to take a stroll. The girls were blown away. In passing Monica winked, "Follow me Ladies." A glance back at Jimmy she added, "Save that shit Newton. The girls are going to want that." Jimmy groaned and swiftly pulled his pants up. Amber shaking her head at the insanity of it all gathered up Monica's clothing and followed their lead, leaving her books in the hallway. Jimmy shuffled quickly in pursuit, admiring Amber's sway with a smile that refused to break.

With Lloyd's office being separate from the actual main office the chances of his secretary Madge or any incoming parents dealing with their unruly kids was not a problem. Unless Madge called Lloyd away he was all Monica's. Carrying Monica on all fours to his office like a pachyderm seemed funny to the girls, yet at the same time so very wrong. Not just the fact that Lloyd was old and just "Ewww!" but the reality that his persona had been so twisted in his lust to serve Monica that it seemed stalker. Zoe and Violet hugged each others arms worried that this event was going to ruin them. Any association to this type of perverted scandal would destroy any future plans of going on to college, names being brought into the News for family to be hurt by a horrible reputation, all of the above and more. Still, the Braless Brigade marched on.

Reaching his office just as the bell rang they barely made it inside before students erupted into the halls heading to their next class. With no strange behavior awaiting them the students just shrugged and continued their day. Within her office Monica crawled off of Lloyd's back and chose to steal his leather swivel chair, kicking back with her bare feet propped on his desk. Lloyd remained cowering at her side.

"Take a seat Jimmy." Monica pointed at a chair across from the desk, one of two. Stepping around the girls he plopped down and leaned back himself, arms crossed behind his head with boosted ego.

"This is freaking awesome." He grinned looking at Amber. She shook her head and tossed Monica's clothes on to Lloyd's desk.

"Here's your shit Mistress." Amber laughed.

"Thanks." Monica uses her toes to kick her outfit on to the floor in front of Lloyd. "Sniff!" She had Lloyd Janson scrambling like a drug sniffing dog in heat, his nose rummaging into the crotch of her leggings. Zoe and Violet could only wince at his sick reaction.

"Why are we here?" Violet dared to question.

"Ask Jimmy." Monica points her left foot at the smug bastard across from her. Both girls shifted their gaze toward him trying not to pee. They just knew this was going to be bad.

"Hey there Cheerleaders. I think you three owe me."

"We...really have to honor this?" Zoe winces.

"We had a pact ladies. The Braless Brigade always pays their debts in spades. Unless of course you want out..."

"You know we don't Wench." Amber chuckles, "I'll take one for the team here." Right before everyone's eyes Amber Welch stripped naked and threw her own clothes down at Lloyd. He wavered at their fall to his hands and knees before looking up at Monica for her permission.

"Gnaw on those panties Lloyd." Like a Pitbull Lloyd tore into Amber's powder blue undies with inhales and a lapping tongue. Again Zoe and Violet whimpered hugging each other tighter. All together they watched Amber straddle Jimmy's lap and give him a lap dance. Feeding his face with poised breasts so that he could suck her nipples.

"Mmmmm! Careful, the girls are sensitive." Amber flared her eyes. Behind Jimmy Zoe and Violet nodded. Seeing their reaction Amber rolled her eyes, "Not you bitches. My bitches." She quivers as Jimmy motorboats her melons. Lifting his face away Jimmy smacked his lips awaiting a kiss. Admiring his pucker Amber just went with it and had a two minute make out session of sloppy kisses. The girls cringed. Once the kiss broke Jimmy sat in absolute awe his jaw dropping without words. Feeling discomfort between her legs Amber scowled, "Did you just cum in your jeans?" He could only nod his affirmation. "Seriously? You couldn't have waited to jizz inside me?"

"I can still do that." He looked horrified of missing out. "I'm good for shooting six loads a day."

"No way. That's not possible." Amber rolled her eyes.

"I swear it. I've done it. I could probably break that record even."

"Prove it." Amber steps off of his lap and kneels to remove his pants, he kicking his tennis shoes off as she undresses him. Pants and underwear discarded toward Lloyd the Principal drew his face away and shared a grossed out expression. As Amber crawls back into Jimmy's lap she guides his beast boy up into her juicy cunt. Riding him was a sight to behold, Amber was really getting into it.

Noting Lloyd's panic stricken eyes Monica snaps her finger, "You know the drill Knave. Get to sniffing. Chew toy Knave." A point at Jimmy's underwear found a two second pause before Janson dove into them tossing them about with a snarl. He had Jimmy Newton's drawers in his mouth. Zoe had to choke and act as if ready to hurl. Violet while also disturbed found it suddenly funny.

"Eat his pubes Lloyd." Violet burst out. Zoe flaring her eyes at her bestie grew to find it also humorous. Monica merely sat back with a smirk at just how much fun being the Alpha was. Hearing Amber moan drew her attention from the feeding frenzy below. The sight of her protégé Jimmy gripping Amber's ass cheeks with confidence sent Monica into mischief mode. Again snapping her fingers at Lloyd the man stopped cold and let Jimmy's underwear fall from his lips. Using hand motions Monica first points at Lloyd, then to her own nose as if playing charades. A third motion resounded a pausing index finger as if saying "But!" then a point at Monica's puckered lips. Her last direction was to send him toward the playful lovers.

Eyes bulging Zoe and Violet watch with curiosity, breath held as Lloyd eases quietly on all fours behind Amber, their sex having scooted the chair Jimmy sat in about for an easier access point. Hovering his face behind Amber's gyrating ass Lloyd sniffs her butt pucker and whines, his head following her rise and fall over Jimmy's cock. In her mission to get Jimmy to cum inside her she was withdrawn into herself, eyes sealed to feel his every passage across her G-spot. Thus, she had zero idea Lloyd was dogging her heels.

Waiting for just such a moment as Jimmy began snarling and huffing to inform of his rapidly brewing nut Lloyd slipped his nose right up into her pried ass crack. Inhaling her with eyes turning white he maintained his mission until Jimmy roared shooting jizz missiles up into Amber. She squealed at the top of her lungs and rode him harder, hoping for a second battalion to storm her beach. With her own orgasm forced out Amber screamed. In doing so Zoe panicked and raced over to palm her mouth to quiet Amber. Not having it the brunette pulled away with a growl then continued cries of ecstasy.

"Knave?" Monica waited for just the right time before adding, "LICK!"

Lloyd Janson buried his face between Amber's asshole first lapping her pucker before lowering down between her shaking thighs and daring to roll his tongue along her stretched pussy lips. Her juices flooding Jimmy's cock led to drowning his scrotum. Lloyd even licked her juices from Jimmy's balls until clean. Pulling away Janson grimaced and pulled a pubic hair from his mouth. Looking at Violet who seemed pushy he ate the pubic hair.

"OH MY GOD! JANSON DID IT." Violet jumped up and down amazed by his dedication to Monica. Of course the Cat did cough up a hairball...so to speak.

"Good boy Knave." Amber looked backwards down at Lloyd then patted his head. "Whatever Knave is." He merely whimpered and panted like a pup. Returning her attention toward Jimmy, Amber puffed her lower lip nodding her respect. "That's two. Four more to go Cumsquat." She teased him before climbing off in a splattered web of jizz. In seeing the spill Lloyd gave chase, his mouth wide to catch any leftovers. Gross as hell but hilarious.