Monica 51: INSIDE JOB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HEEL KNAVE." Monica called Lloyd back to heel on his bed of clothes. Amber stretching moved to the side of the desk sitting on top of it right in front of Lloyd. Planting her foot on Lloyd's face to nudge him playfully she tilts her gaze toward Zoe and Violet.

"You're up Bitches."

"WHAAAAAAT?" The girls laughter turned to sheer terror. Their tight hug for support led to glances at Monica, then to Jimmy. Jimmy had his head dangling back to check them out.

"Pay up Cheerleaders." Jimmy chuckled, "I can go all day." Calming one another with a brow to brow relaxation technique the girls take deep breathes. At the breaking point Jimmy added, "You should kiss." Dropping her feet to the floor and leaning on her arms Monica took interest in Jimmy's command. She wasn't sure if this was a deal breaker or not. Amber also paused in messing with Lloyd, dangling her toes in front of his mouth as his eyes crossed wanting to suck upon them. No! Not without Monica's command.

Zoe sighed and made the first move. Palming Violet's cheeks she tilted her head and pressed their lips together. They could hear Violet whine at the unexpected move. Giving in Violet went further without even thinking about it and slipped Zoe her tongue. French class was in session. In a matter of minutes both girls were making out like bandits, stealing the others soul.

"Daaaaamn!" Amber glared at Monica as the two shared shock. Neither of them believed the girls would ever consent to anything. Truthfully, Monica expected the girls to throw in the towel. Speaking of towels Jimmy turned his chair sideways this time and folds his knuckles over his big ole' belly, his dick still praising the bitches in the room.

"Strip each other." Jimmy decided upon instigating them further. Monica noting Amber's taunting of Lloyd led to another round of snaps mouthing the word, "Fetch." pointing at Amber's toes. Caught off guard Amber Welch found Lloyd sucking her toes with an intimate frenzy. She giggled at his expressions of sheer euphoria.

"Dang! He might gnaw my paint job off." Monica silently laughed at her friend.

Again, Zoe took the lead in lifting Violet's shirt up over her head. As soon as the redheads tits toppled free Jimmy began stroking his cock. Violet returning the favor removed Zoe's shirt, her milky white tits dancing about. Jimmy hissed, "Hell to the yes." Kissing between any further wardrobe malfunctions became more heated. It dawned on everyone suddenly that the girls might have had some hidden affection toward one another long before today. Unspoken yet hiding away.

Pants unfastened they resisted their Frenching just long enough to squirm their jeans to the carpet stepping out of them, shoes discarded prior. Only in their dainty G-strings the fever took over and the girls stormed one another in a clingy very steamy embrace. Jimmy just watched with excitement. As did Monica who was blown away by their intimacy. Boggles the mind.

Wanting more out of this Jimmy took it upon himself to stand up and circle the tangled beauties. With a very uncertain touch he nudges them toward the desk. Okay, it took an unwelcomed push without being too aggressive. Inching them until Zoe turned in step, her ass hitting the edge of the desk. Monica made a swift spot for her by shoving Lloyd's desk contents out of the way, some falling to the floor in a clatter. Violet herself forced Zoe to lay back, her legs in the air. From her lips all the way across Zoe's body in nomadic kisses, Violet discovered her destination removing Zoe's G-string to kiss the blonds clit. Zoe's hand swiftly frolicked in the redheads hair, moaning her surprise. Soft exhales made Zoe Klein lift her head back, spine arching as Monica leaned over her and gave the blond a kiss of her own. Caught off guard Monica just explored the possibility. Two girls in under ten minutes, Zoe's mind was reeling.

With Violet bent over eating Zoe Jimmy rubbed her cute white bottom and considered taking her from behind. Should he? He instead chose to drag her own G-string down to her ankles then her toes leaving them there at her feet. His dick rubbing between her crack along the clam he dared to get his crown wet between teasing and temptation. In a shocking move Violet wiggles her ass and reaches her own hands behind her to pry her cheeks apart. Jimmy took that as a yes. Pushing inside her Violet let out a shrill gasp of awe at his girth, Zoe in her expectation forced her hips higher until she felt Violet's lips. That simple subliminal brought Violet home.

Nailing the redhead with sweat wringing from his brow Jimmy looked up at Amber who was now goofing with Janson. Removing herself from the desk to give the girls room meant taking her toes away from Lloyd. With Monica distracted Amber took control over Janson and made him lay on his bed of discarded clothing, Amber using her feet to add Zoe and Violet's clothing to the bundle. Once their clothes were a part of his bed he wallowed in them with a very deafening sigh of, "Yessssss!"

"Dang Lloyd, I never saw this side of you." Amber crouched next to him her pussy within inches of her head. He froze to sniff as she rolled her eyes. Selecting Zoe and Violet's G-strings Amber stuffed them into Lloyd's mouth. He nearly went into convulsions on his back. Tugging his shirt from his waistband Amber rubbed Janson's belly like a dog. Too funny.

"Fuck your pussy is tight." Jimmy was getting raw at Violet's snug twat. Although really wet her body tense, not to mention the fact that her sexual experiences were not as outgoing as some girls her age. Still, Jimmy was determined. He even killed time by putting his pinky in her butt pucker. That mere introduction made Violet lift up and wince. Staring at Monica kissing Zoe she felt almost jealous. With a nasally whine Violet took it upon herself to pull away from Jimmy and crawl up further on the desk. Feeling her escape Jimmy let out an, "Awwww Maaaan! I was almost there."

Sensing Violet up close and fighting for Zoe's attentions Monica broke their kiss and found Violet right in her face. Before Violet could even reclaim her bestie Monica kissed Violet herself. The unexpected move found Monica's breasts crushing right over Zoe's face. When push comes to shove deal with it. Zoe kissed and licked Monica's nipple. Jimmy was torn on what to do next. Exploring his options he chose to move his chair up to the desk and stand on it. Creaking and unsteady beneath his 260 pound frame he towered over the girls jerking off.

"You're gonna break your neck Newton." Amber looked over as he played God.

"I can't help it. I wanna jizz. Firehose Jimmy is in the house." He chuckled and knuckled up like a warrior.

"Your body cast." Amber switched her gaze back down to Lloyd. Stealing his mouthful of treats Amber pats his cheek, "Wanna fight like cats and dogs Lloyd?" He shook his head rapidly almost panting. Rolling her eyes Amber sighed, "The things I do for lust." Casting her leg over Janson's chest Amber Welch sat on Janson's face. Obedient to a fault he just let her smother him. "What the hell? Chase that kitty. You need a laser pointer to show you the way?" Giving up she just sat there and pouted. Noting a clock on the wall Amber felt compelled to offer a warning. "Next bell in five minutes Hoe bags."

Monica breaking her kiss with Violet to look at the time herself saw Amber on Lloyd. Laughing at Amber just loitering she realized just how faithful Lloyd Janson aka Knave was. "SCOOBY SNACK THAT BITCH KNAVE." With a loud yelp Amber Welch found a maddening tongue up her soaked snatch. She was howling in seconds.

From Amber's reaction to discovering Jimmy in his high wire act Monica's eyes bulged. "Holy shit! Don't lose your balance. Get down from there."

"I wanna rain on their parade." He stroked valiantly over Violet's ass, Zoe's legs. Concerned Monica grabbed Violet by her hair to break up the new round of kissing. "Scoot back." The girls grumbled but did what Monica requested. Once their hips were on the edge of the desk uncomfortably Jimmy stepped down and shoved the chair away. With easier access now and a second choice in targets Jimmy stepped up to plate and dug low in order to locate Zoe's soft kitty. She yelped at his entry but let it happen. Jimmy was now fucking Zoe Klein, but gripping Violet's ass. Two sets of legs clung to his hips and upper thighs. After hitting Zoe for a dramatic set of wails, Jimmy pulled out and plunged upward into Violet once again. Back and forth between girls Jimmy was the man. Double duty booty.

Bored suddenly Monica decided to pick up the items that she knocked over from Lloyd's desk. In discovering something she had totally overlooked by putting the items on a side table she flares her eyes. "P.A. System." Her thoughts rallied up the courage to pick up the chrome mic and hold it. A button push away from the entire school hearing made her giggle. Dare she? With the bell ready to sing of release, she also heard the growing signs of personal release. Jimmy was grunting, Zoe and Violet were taking turns moaning, even Amber was ready to cum hard. Standing up with the mic Monica did what she did best, create havoc.

P.A. activated a loud crackle of static relayed the noise in the room. Jimmy snarling and cumming over two cunts pressed atop one another, two cunts mumbling 'Fuck this feels good." and "Don't stop Neutron.", and finally Amber howling at her accomplished orgasm. The entire school was in on the mischief.

Hearing the speakers bellowing out across the school Lloyd Janson had to break character. Tossing Amber aside brusquely he jumped to his feet, slipping a bit under the mound of clothing. Going to his door he opens it and slams it just as quickly. With a ear shattering bellow he expressed authority, "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHO SAID YOU COULD SNEAK INTO MY OFFICE AND USE THE P.A. SYSTEM. PUT IT DOWN THIS INSTANT."

Monica had to muffle her laugh with a hand over her mouth. Jimmy found it funny and chuckled slapping his cock on Zoe's clit. Lloyd had no choice but to snatch the mic from Monica and shut it off. Equally as fast he dropped to his knees before Monica. "Forgive me Mistress."

"All good Knave. I was the bad girl that time. Everyone get dressed and get out. Fun's over. For you guys that is." She laughed. Giving the girls time to recover the use of their sensitive limbs everyone got dressed and waited until the bustle of students moving between classes became silent. Escapes made Zoe and Violet skipped class and went to the gym for privacy. They needed to talk.

Amber slapped Jimmy on the back in the hallway. "How's about you prove you can break your record Stud?"

"Stud? Thanks." He laughed, "How?"

"You have a car right?"

"Truck actually. I drove my Dad's pickup today."

"A bed...even better. Let's test out your ole' man's shocks."

"Fuck yeah."

Passing Madge Carpenter, Lloyd's secretary in the hall the two laugh and disappear fast. Madge checking on her boss in his office just made sense. Gravitating at Lloyd's door she hears a bitter scolding and turns tail letting him deal with things. What she did hear was Lloyd saying, "You must be punished for your lack of common sense Miss Tress." She did question who Miss Tress was? Madge wasn't the brightest old timer in the new world.

Within the office Monica still nude was bent over Lloyd's desk and letting him punish her for her bad manners. It was only fair to reward her pet for what she put him through. Between each thrust up into Monica, Lloyd raised his voice with disdain. With each retreat he whispered, "Forgive me Mistress."

Monica Gift was a fair Mistress after all.

Ten minutes prior...

"What in the world?" Coach Marion Murray sat in her office, her turn in sharing the gym with the Men's Coach letting her relax. Hearing the disturbance of moans, squeals, and manly grunts over the P.A. System she had to laugh. "Must be Minx Monica getting into trouble again. Damn I wish I could have won her at the Slave for a Day charity. I would have rocked her world." She waits until she hears Janson bellow and the P.A. shut off before unlocking her bottom desk drawer. Keeping it locked was in her best interest. Opening it she lifts out something she should not even possess on the school grounds. Since when did any of the faculty obey regulations? In her hands was a strap on dildo with a monster ten inch wagging before her eyes.

"Wouldn't we have Harryette?" Heshe would agree. "Maybe we can strike a deal with the sexy Miss Gift." Laughing she returned it to her drawer and called her girlfriend.

"Hey Karla...I just had a fun thought...I say we unwrap a Gift."

Karla loved surprises.

==================

Coming soon : Monica 52 : wHOLE SheBang