Monica 55: TICKLED PINK

Story Info
Hot pink for a hot streak. Monica strings that bikini along.
5.7k words
4.72
7.8k
5
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 55 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a scalding hot afternoon Monica Gift felt mischief roll over her body like the sweat beading up on her. One of the hottest days of the summer she decided to go for a walk. Recalling the last time she walked through town after a Car Show it just sounded thrilling, even as she lost her bikini to devilish pranksters. That is until the Cops picked her up for streaking. Of course, said Cops had evil intentions of their own. She made an agreement with them that day that would rescue her every time she misbehaved. Ever since that bargain was struck she grew bolder and bolder, Bitch was invincible. Today she was going to create havoc.

Donning a hot pink spaghetti string bikini that barely hid her assets, by assets meaning her bulging cleavage. Ingeniously exposed allowed her areolas to easily be viewed if she so much as tugged the material, melons ripe for the picking. More flesh revealed than covered! Her bottoms concealed her silky smooth snatch but hovering low, just above her clitoral region. If she had pubes they would easily be seen. Thin strings tied loosely about her waist held them on but just barely. She hated the sensations of constriction, a simple bow tie sufficient. The string between her ass cheeks revealed 99% of her ass, a stunningly tight heart shaped ass at that, with just enough booty to jiggle as she walked.

Her only other attire being dark sunglasses, flipflops, and body jewelry consisting of a belly chain and ankle bracelets, in her hands her cellphone. A tiny bottle of baby oil which she had tucked beneath her bikini bottoms for safe keeping looked silly but did draw eyes to the area. Giggling about it as if she referred to it as her PUBEscence. It was light and just snug enough to ride along without falling out. Most of the time. Occasionally she did need to put her fingers down there to nudge it back in. Doing that around traffic if looked as if she were touching herself as she strolled. The bottle rubbing over her clit had a very erotic measure of success as well. Friction! So sexy!

Her parents were out of town to spend time together without Monica. Much needed for all parties. After her Mother almost discovering the incest between Monica and her Dad they had concocted an argument between them to create enough friction to throw Charlotte off the trail. It was difficult on everyone but the three of them had worked it out for now.

Her Dad still got the best of both worlds, even without Charlotte knowing the full truth. Monica got her Daddy anytime he asked her for it. Her Mother learning to overlook and embrace the unspoken intimacy between them, thinking it innocent enough when they did try and make up from squabbling. Not easy, but not impossible! Monica was glad to be her own woman today. This was a stress reliever. No school antics, no students growling over Jimmy Newton's getting the hot girls as per his deal in helping take yearbook photos. Not even any arguments out of Principal Knave Janson. So far! She had him by the balls so let him stress. This was Monica's private time. Today was all about her freedom.

Her journey started at her front door ten minutes ago. Heading down the street and turning east toward the business district where traffic was heavier. She enjoyed the sun on her flesh as she wiggled down the sidewalks, not many trees or bushes to hide behind so to speak. Cars were repeatedly slowing to wave, adding in some high volume wolf calls and sonic boom whistles. Most verbal abuse was sexual but there were a few cranky women pissed at the world. Whatever! Get plastic surgery! Better yet move!

Most people enjoyed the sight of a Playboy Playmate in waiting, while others seemed less sociable to her freedom. She ignored those folks as best she could, lusty guys generally defended her in her times of need. Not that Monica cared! What were they going to do, call the cops? Those that were nice she taunted and tortured hard. Light flashes, blown kisses, flicking tongue, spanking her own ass cheeks, they loved it all. Shaking her tits until prize nipples snuck out to say hi in all of their hitchhiking glory. A large portion of her voyeurs were greeted with a mischievous wink, she just as quickly covering herself with a feigning blush. She was hardly embarrassed. So much fun! Her fanbase was coming out of the woodwork.

As usual there were guys she knew from school driving around. Some would pull over and coax her to their cars, risky but rewarding. She would offer them chances to play with her tits as she knelt close. Guys going so far as to peel her cup from her breast and suck on her nipples. She loved it. They loved it more. The one thing she refused to do was join them in their car. Oh, but they begged. Not knowing many of them that would or could be a grievous mistake. Luckily there were so many voyeurs even if she was drug into a car her watchers would give pursuit and save her. That or help abuse her. It was better she avoided any ride along. Nope not today! Not yet at least! It really depended on who. Eventually, she left them wanting more and continued her bubbly stroll. Torture was her middle name. Monica Gift was a living legend.

Stoplights were noisy. Honks leading her to dance about waving. Her zest creating a frenzy of testosterone. Guys craved her. She craved guys. Just not yet. For now she just wanted to rile up the town. Boy was it working. Everywhere she walked the cars followed. Rats to the music of the Pied Piper. She was in no hurry either with no true destination. For a town about 12,000 strong it felt like 10% were keeping tabs on her. Lingering at a crosswalk she toyed with her bottoms. Untying one side of her bikini and parting the strings to offer a fully nude hip she purposely let her tiny bottle of oil fall to the curb. Squealing playfully she kneels to pick it up and lets her back string dangle between her crack. It was sexy as all get out. Guys were using their cellphone cameras to video her performance. Even guys in their sixty's. Horny old men were the best. Her flirtations kicking into overdrive just for their benefit. She made their day. They made Monica's.

As the light turned saying walk allowing her to cross she wiggled hard, toying with her strings without retying them. Her oil bottle was strategically relocated to her left bikini cup for safe keeping. Right in front of waiting cars she does a 360 on her heels and shows off. Tugging her bottoms up into her camel toe. Lips barely visible but begging for a tighter yank. More honks! More ravenous whistles! More encouragement to go streaking. Regretfully she tied her strings and continued on. After slapping her ass cheeks twice to stimulate the masses on the opposite corner she proceeded on.

"That's right My Hungry Hungry Hippos." She rubbed her hips as she strutted. "Soak it all up." Her grin was devilish, her mood just downright evil. She knew traffic was slowing up on purpose, gridlock imminent, just the kind of chaos she had hoped for. Moving casually onward she passed by storefronts, local businesses that truthfully did very little for the community, some barely staying above water. Places she had met good people in, stores she had played around to a resounding success. She wanted to expand though. Going into the same places was fine but she needed to show off everywhere, not just confine herself to the same old song and dance. Some exceptions might be made. Not many. Again...not today.

Stopping to eye herself in the glass storefront of a drugstore she observed the reflection of not only herself but of the cars passing by her. Stimulated by their casual drive by Monica tugs at her bottoms drawing them up between her thighs so that it looked as if she were totally bottomless. Bare ass to those looking. A lengthy dance for her own amusement, ass wiggling about almost a twerk. She could see reactions that ranged from jaws dropping to rubbed chins. Interest was brewing and she loved the expressions captured. A tilt of her chin on her shoulder she looked back at her audience with a seductive wink. They ate it up. With a beguiling smile she releases her bottoms and shakes her booty even harder. A two handed slap to both butt cheeks led her to continue her walk. She was wet as hell. Saliva was not doing much for their chins either.

Reaching the next street corner she had to wait on the stoplight. Cars from all four directions ignoring their chance to proceed onward, but unfortunately toots from cars behind them forced their gas pedal. As the light told her to walk she avoided the cars passing and began her stroll. At the center of the crosswalk she drops her lotion bottle on purpose and bends over to obtain it. In doing so she again untethers one side of her bottoms and lets it dangle. Remaining on yet displaying a full hip and thigh to their receptive gaze. Wolf calls filled the air with howls of predatory intent.

"Take it off." She hears a middle aged man in a pickup truck leering out his window, hand slapping the metal of his door to get her attention. She stood erect and pinched her remaining string holding her bottoms to her hip. Sticking her tongue out at him her other hand retrieved the already dangled string, holding it out at arms length just before untying the second string. Both strings were held out. Her patch tugged up into her pussy lips she began twisting in a 360 circle which gave all four directions a show. The words spoken were viciously sexy.

As further honking distracted her she pulled attempted to pull herself together by tying very loose bows then skipped to the curb, tits bouncing wildly, her eyes dancing with erotic decisions. It was safe to say every guy watching wanted her naked. Maybe! Not just yet. She wanted to torture them further. Cars were pulling into parking meters just to avoid traffic for a better view, something that rarely happened even on a weekend. The business weren't used to seeing the clustering vehicles. Sad though that business was still not coming in to shop.

To her right one such car turned up their music. A hard rock tune that made her dance, almost thrash even. Bouncing about she hugs a parking meter and feigns using it as a stripper pole. Rubbing her inner thighs along the cool metal pipe holding the meter up felt lovely. She heard someone call out, "Ride my dick like that." Razzing him Monica stroked the pipe for good measure. She loved a long thick pole.

Giggling she moved from meter to meter performing similarly for each car it was near. Yelling out, "Tip the meter maid." Numerous drivers did just that, those that found quarters. At least she was helping her town make a living.

Crushing her tits around another pole as if titty fucking it went over well as a gent pumped change in front of her. Chuckling the man rubbed his crotch up against the pole as she brought her compressed breasts up to graze over his lap.

"I love tips!" She bantered he replying, "I love tits."

Winking at him she hopped up and moved on to the next meter pole in line. Holding it with one hand she spun around it twice before drifting again. Butterfly waves toward every available guy she spotted she strutted away. Heading past a used appliance store she paused to unveil her breasts and crushing them into the showroom glass, the young man inside grinning up a storm. He stepped outside just to watch her abandon her pose with a blown kiss. Another time Sailor!

Just before reaching the next blocks stoplight, Monica noticed a familiar Police cruiser watching her from the next block up, but she wasn't remotely deterred by it. Nor were her followers. She had a good twelve cars lingering close. Either parked or moving slowly. Some going around the block multiple times.

As she waited on the next stoplight she reached behind her neck and untied her top. Placing the strings between her teeth she palms her breasts jostling them about. The pink top slipped away from her fullness as her hands slipped under the material. Tugging outward the cups escaped her tits and drooped away from her knuckles. Deciding to fold her arms she stealthily removed her top and crumpled it up in her hand. Topless she contained them with her forearms. Guys went gonzo crazy. Four different men coughed up begging, "Show us your tits." Maybe! Not just yet. Her tongue wagged toward each of them to rile them up. Tongues wagged back, in spades. Offers to eat her pussy were stimulating and plentiful.

Crossing the street topless she blows kisses through pouty lips. Now she was running into foot traffic. Guys had abandoned their cars to walk the sidewalk toward her. Lust was insane. Walking up to her one guy compliments her with his hand palming his concealed erection and choosing to walk alongside her.

"You are one sexy girl."

"I know. Do you think they all think that?"

"Let's find out." He chuckles and raises his voice, "EVERYONE HERE THINK THIS GIRL IS SEXY?" The answer was unanimous as horns blared, men sharing their own verbal sincerity in droves. Hearing their affirmation she jumped up and down. Her arms lowering to let her bare chest be seen for the first time. Nipples dynamic! The man beside her eyeballing their beauty stood away just to show her off as if a gameshow model.

"Christ almighty! Those need to be squeezed."

Stepping directly up to him with brilliant eyes she posed ready, tempting his obvious greed. "Make the others jealous then."

That he did! Both of his hands rose to the challenge to crush very strong fingers around her bulging breasts. She coos at his grip as he playfully jiggles them about. Seductive eyes ignite a frenzy about her as she tilts her head sharing her enjoyment of his hostile takeover of her breasts. This was her Marilyn Monroe moment.

"Can you hold on to my lotion bottle and top for awhile?" She giggles passing them to him which forced him to remove his hands. He hated to let go of her tits but accepted her offer. Stepping away she again palms her own tits and continues her stroll. Sneakily revealing peeks at her nipples one palm at a peekaboo as she passed by cars. The Man held back and just watched from a distance to see how bold she might get. In his ogle he grew observant of the streets around them. He had noticed the Police Car just sitting there watching. No siren. No whistle. This girl was getting away with her behavior. Which made him all that much more eager to see how far she might go. She was essentially stripping for the whole world to see. How was she getting away with this?

A flurry of more cars take up the parking meters along both sides of the street. A section of ten cars in a row had been available to them on her side. Each following one another in procession like kids racing for the same toy. Maybe they were.

She couldn't contain her laughter seeing them all line up headlights facing the sidewalk at a diagonal. Stopping in her tracks she bites her lower lip and looks about her for any opposition that might create trouble for her. With none evident she steps to a parking meter in front of the first two cars. Arms abandoning her boobs she lets her audience all take them in as she crushes them around the pole like titty fucking. Having done it earlier she felt inspired to offer the show once more, this time no bikini top hiding her.

Crouching low with her tits compressed around the metal rod she fans her knees wide to offer a succulent view between her legs. Her pink bottoms constricting up into her labia, lips to both sides of her bikini patch. Windows rolled down the comments grew serious. Calling her the sexiest Meter Maid alive. She would take that compliment.

Standing up quickly she dances to a second meter performing the same stunt. Then a third meter. Finally as cars driving by were creating a jam up she threw herself backwards on to a car hood. Looking back at the driver within the car she arches her back and jostles her tits for him, ending with a pinch of both nipples for his approval. Licking her lips she rolls over and blows him a kiss before moving on to the next car.

"So much fun." Monica wheezes wanting to masturbate, "This reminds me I need to head over to Kyle's college dorm. That guy Dalton I met at the park wanted me to come strip for he and his frat boys. I'll call him later and arrange it. Oh, my God I need to touch myself."

Choosing another car she moves between vehicles and hops up on the hood from the side. Hiking her left leg she runs her fingers beneath her pink bikini bottom and massages her clit before the drivers eyes. The car adjacent him had two guys in it. The seated man reaching out his passenger side window took it upon himself to rub her right leg below the knee. She played coy as he did, not stopping her stimulating fingers even for a second.

On the sidewalk the man holding her oil and bikini top begins to worry that her performance might land them all in jail. Yet, the Police cruiser still hadn't budged. He could see the two Officers watching with interest. It made him wonder just why they weren't putting a stop to her lude acts. Women had driven by looking. Yet, none had looked all that upset. Strange it was.

"Cops watching you. Aren't you worried?" The assistant steps close enough without ruining her moment. As if hearing that might not do the dirty work for him. Still, he felt strangely protective.

"I don't care. I'm having too much fun with you guys. Let them look. Maybe they're jerking off watching with their dicks inside their donut holes. Like you guys should be doing. Minus the donuts!" She giggles and kicks her right leg forward for the man rubbing her to get a better grip. He rolled his palms over her calf and grinned. Feeding her ego the driver in front of her leans out and attempts to rub her left foot near his mirror.

"Damn! I can't reach it." The man chuckles. There was just too much distance between cars to offer both men their wishes. Instead she chose to abandon the car hood entirely and merely dance between their car doors. Her fingers still lingering beneath her bottoms. Nibbling her lower lip with mischief building she removed her hand. Taking her wet fingertips she brought it up to his nose then tempted his lips. That was all it took! Monica let the lone man lick her fingertips. It gave her goosebumps. It also inspired to attempt jerking off. Watching him lift his hips to unfasten his pants she flared her eyes and told him bluntly, "ABOUT TIME!"

Leaning into his window to observe him unzip his fly and introduce her to his seven inch erection she heard him reply with, "In your honor Cupcake." Looking up at him with awe as he knuckled his monster she offers the men behind her a giddy expression. Pointing at him was her genius idea to prompt others to follow his lead.

"My biggest fan."

She sighs leaning on his door jam to watch him. In bending over, the guy opposite his car reached out and rubbed her ass. The envy spread amongst those watching. Everyone had their own desires at this point. Arching her back further Monica Gift offered her ass cheeks to her caresser, his fingers slipping under the string to examine her anal pucker. The tiny cloth patch pulled aside allowed him a deeper entry inside her crevice. A finger poised at her anal cavity made her squeal and dance about as if ticklish. He quickly lost his grip. Hearing his verbal disappointment she switched positions and poised herself face forward into his window. He relaxed back inside as she smirked at him aiming for swagger. Reaching in she rubbed his crotch through his cargo pants. Bulge rising beneath her teasing fingertips she pats it with a hopeful hint.

"Why is this not open and being abused? For shame!"

"I can fix that." The man unzips and digs under his boxers for a six incher. Within his fingers he wags it at her. She giggled and pecked him on the cheek before pulling away. Leaving him he looked disappointed.

12