Monica 55: TICKLED PINK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

"Don't you put that away. I'll be back. I want a 21 gun salute. Okay maybe 30." Laughing she palms her chest and scurries around his car to another. Goading each occupant to reveal and masturbate at her behavior. They were mesmerized! All the while her bikini tops caretaker found himself joined by three other guys watching the show. The more guys that crowded near her the more he stressed over the patrol car. Sooner or later the cops would break it up. Right?

Six cars now had dicks in hand rising up and down. Once all were being taunted she slipped from window to window leaning in to kiss cheeks and tickle their foreskins, calling each pecker cute. How could nobody see these fucks with straining expressions? Drivers going by did just that, drove by. Without so much as a glance of concern. Elderly ignored the scene. Women shook their heads. It was insanity.

Dancing between cars she chose to rally those on the sidewalk running up to the standing men on the curb. Uncupping her breasts to shake them at the drooling posse brought on smiles. Finally she pouts toward them with a hurtful glint in her drama queen eyes, "Nobody wants to kiss me." Puckers formed a line, guys getting out of cars just to kiss the bandit.

Each of the seven daring to wait their turns shared a steamy kiss, leaving her breasts unattended for a bit of fondling. While the men were distracted Monica toyed with her bikini laces her fingers twirling them along her hips. Gradually tugged as she stood on tiptoe to make out with lover number six the strings of her bottoms were untied without them becoming immediately aware. The meter guys did however notice and were beating off the more her flesh revealed itself.

The tiny patch in behind curled down to reveal butt crack with less coverage. She left them there rolled up as she found hands cupping her tits for a healthy dose of playful jiggles. Return kissers led to frolicking hands, including her own. Bulging jeans were rubbed by tempting fingers, zippers tugged down mischievously without their help. Sly fingertip entries coaxed the men into revealing their own dicks without her having to bring them out of her own desired efforts.

In a bold move she turned facing the cars between two studs and shows her tits to her persistent strokers. With a sexy glint in her eye she reaches down and palms two cocks stroking them right in front of the traffic. All of them worried this might be going too far. Everyone had a lot to lose if busted. Still her hands sliding up and down their shafts made them take the risk. The temptation and lust was just too great.

Facing them with her bottoms crinkled up her pubic area exposed. She had left it with a very faint, barely noticeable peach fuzz of blondish brown in a straight line up from her clitoral region by an inch. Seeing it made the car viewers growl. Most of them were resisting a detonation. The show was too darned good to waste on early firepower.

"WANT ME!" She yelled laughing. Oh they most certainly did Miss Gift.

Only the possessor of her bikini top had avoided showing off his beast of burden. Monica wouldn't have it. Releasing her throbbing man handles she giggled, "Nobody puts these away dry. I'll be back."

A seductive step in the lingering man's direction she eases up to him lifting his t-shirt to rub her tits against his bare chest. Peering up at him she whispers, "I saved the best for last. You have my top, now you can have my bottoms. Peel them off of me."

"Seriously?" He looks around at the cops. She swiftly turns his cheek with her fingers back to face her. He hadn't even cared that those fingers had penis scent on them.

"Stop worrying. The Cops love me."

"Daaaamn!" He hisses, "Fuck it."

"Maybe."

She giggles as his fingers caress their way down over her ribs to her hips. Pinching under the strings she glances over her shoulders at her gathering of masturbators. With a look of awe she flares her eyes. Bending down the garment thief tugged her bottoms through her thighs and tugged them away, it was more dramatic this way. Stepping back and watching the material move through her gap she moaned sweetly with a short gasp.

"Tickled my clit!"

Relieved of them entirely she whipped her body around to press her back against his chest bringing his hands around her to roam, his hands were all over her. One hand cupping a breast, his other hand slipping down her belly to massage her clitoris. Monica gasped at the rubbing and intentionally made expressions of yearning toward her audience. A single finger digging into a curl up inside her pussy she threw her arms around the back of his neck and drew him in to kiss her shoulder. So much for watching over her bikini and baby oil. She thought this guy was talented, cute too.

Watching Romeo stimulate her, she stimulated her voyeurs in return. Her whimpering expression forcing her onlookers to loudly snarl. Some releasing hard to ear shattering grunts, others nearing their eruption. Monica was in Heaven.

Hearing guys firing off, Monica pulled away from her bikini keeper leaving him agonizing over his abused erection and darted from vehicle to vehicle. Leaning inside each one, some drivers all new to her but more than welcome to join in. If their pecker was out and about she dared to grip them with a lustful, "Let me!" that ventured into stroking wet cocks of their final drops before departing. Car to car, door to door she prowled. As crazy as it was not even having the cum of other men on her fingers prevented her next target from letting her rub them off even for a two minute relief. Ten cars in a row she massaged twelve dicks to a very final climax. Sampling jizz in small favors after each expiration left her voyeurs to aim for a second round without her assist. Monica Gift was...well...gifted. Bearing gifts as well.

In her adrenalin rush Monica went so far as to race behind the cars directly into traffic, waving at passerby's and blowing kisses. With traffic slowing to watch or avoid her the honks of frustration became daunting. Storefront operators were clustering in their doorways wondering what all the commotion was about. Still running on Nitrous Monica thrived on taunting each and every driver that allowed her to touch them in some fashion. Even in held up traffic her fingers were curling and coddling amid their creamy offerings. It was utter chaos. Licking her fingers of their leftovers only made them praise her more. It was risky but she lived for the best shows ever. Stand still! Gridlock!

On her final car the guys up on the curb discussed getting bolder. Two friends darting through bumpers crept up behind her as she bent forward over the car door. While coaxing final droplets of the driver on to her knuckles she feels a dick press up against her labia from behind. Her eyes brighten up as it forced itself in.

"OH FUCK! That was unexpected." Monica huffed at the driver. Smirking at her hostile takeover while lifting her chin he went in for an awkward kiss. Whimpering into his mouth as she was being fucked from behind she coos a warm exhale sharing with his own. After a few moments he tugs at her bottom lip and decided to make this moment count. Seat nudged back for room he hoisted his hips and gripped her by the back of her head. She draped over his sill he rose up sideways and plants his trickling cock to her lips nudging it forward. Her mouth accepted him without a fight. More than she planned, but hey she was so wet right now she relished in the moment. After taking charge over Principal Janson all week or dealing with lesbians this overpowering was just what the Cocktor ordered.

She sucked his cock for a good two minutes. As he allowed her to lift away she offered a yearning expression. Looking back through his passenger window she could see the patrol car still loitering. Pushing away from her steering wheeler with a thank you she rose from the interior to reach over her head and palm her lovers cheek. Turning Monica sideways at her request she faced the cop car. With a brilliant vigorous wave she let the cops see her. The driver next to her was less than thrilled hiding his face.

Opting to leave he calls out to the guy fucking her to drag her away from his vehicle, that he needed to go. Doing so the guy just moved her weight from one car to another, his dick never once abandoning her cunt. She loved the travel plans. As the car backed out the cops were able to see the man thrusting his hips into Monica much better. His jeans drooping over his ass just enough without falling.

Guys were now getting nervous. Two other cars chose to back out and fade away. Another blowjob forced in the car she was bent into led to a detonation into her mouth, a load she dared to show to her target. He winked at her just as she swallowed. A few minutes later her penetrator pulled out with a Grizzly style snarl and came on her ass. His friend immediately took over choosing to turn her to face him as he hoists her up on the car door enough to locate his seven inch tool up inside her. Picking Monica up, her legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked her right there on the street. He was large enough to support her weight so that made him cocky. Bravery led to abandoning the car as support, the man stepping out further toward the car's rear bumper.

Cars passing by marveled at the boldness. Here was a totally nude young woman being fucked for all to see. Guys watching from all angles, some females too, shop owners shockingly amused by it all. Dicks being jerked, some in hiding others less worried and upfront about it without stress. Female drivers and shop employees smiled at the men jerking which only boosted their egos. Smugly they pointed at a few of those women and fired away. Windows crept down in passing as women winked, some even offering phone numbers out loud. It was getting ugly.

Monica found her lover devouring her nipples as she held them to his mouth, feeling every thrust up into her. Her G spot attacked her senses as each pass rolled perfectly over it to create a thrilling sensation. With a glorious squeal the man nailing her lowered her backwards into a dangle. So far over that drivers going by could witness his cock diving in and out of her drenched pussy. It was enough to start another traffic jam. Cars wanting to witness it all. Her arms flailing. Titties bouncing wildly. Moans loud and proud. Hands greeting her fans with carefree waves. Feeling his cock tensing up the man dared to march themselves right into the middle of the street and let her down. Forcing her into a kneel he jerked off over her face for the halted traffic. Guys were so turned on by the sight even her garment holder had to explode.

In a maddening egotistical stance Monica's lover destroyed her face in a coat of white. After he finished off he pointed toward women in the cars arrogantly as if saying "You're next." They loved it. Guys whistled. Some even for him.

Monica stood up awkwardly and faced traffic using her fingers to wipe the cum off of her brow and nose licking them seductively for the men. She even shuffled from car to car offering women samples of his leftovers. Shockingly three women accepted the taste and wished for more. Monica overstepped boundaries by leaning in to let one of the women lick her cheek of cum. So hilarious! So awe inspiring! Gotta love Florida!

Cheers and honks forced the storefronts to finally conclude that what was going on outside was not helping business. Or was it? As Store Owners stepped out yelling, other owners laughed it off. Who knows business might boom now.

The Cops were forced to come to the rescue. Her parking meter guys had already vacated. The curb guys took off running. Only Monica's bikini lay tied around two separate parking meters.

Driving up alongside the couple, the man who had fucked Monica was lured to a car on the street with two women. He ducked into the back seat and they quickly drove off. Both women would get laid within the hour. Monica now stood alone for the Cops. Bowing for her fans dramatically until her buddy the distinguished Officer Byrd escorted her to the back seat of their patrol car.

"Let's go Jaywalker."

Her bikini and oil bottle were left behind.

Monica Gift was tickled pink for the next two hours of her captivity.

They had to lay the law down.

HARD!

Just the way she liked it.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers
12