Monica 62: MOJO RISIN'

Story Info
Monica blows the Doors off of the strip club. Meet Mojo!
7.4k words
4.78
5.5k
4
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 62 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Hardwick, Florida, home of the North Pole Men's Club, women's too. Small town life but big-time money maker. With nothing nearby for miles, the club often got away with murder, the county simply taking bribes to keep it open and lucrative. The owner Norberto Cortez kept a tight rein regardless, but even he was prone to a few bribes to let the party go beyond the stage. With Norberto off in Miami for four days on family business he left the establishment to its head Bartender and side lover Vega Perez and loyal bouncer Miguel Santos aka Mojo to keep the time period hopping. Tonight, it was going to hop like never before.

Thanks to a phone call from one of Norberto's favorite cousins, newly hired secretary Shelly Cortez who often played with Mojo just for fun, he was aware of their incoming status and more than happy to bend every rule. Mojo would do anything for Shelly. Although not related she was like a baby sister. Baby in size, Shelly and her sister Beatriz were 5'3 and 110 pounds each with bodies no man could look away from. Mojo on the other hand was a freak of nature at 7 foot even, 360 pounds of rock-hard muscle. Add to that fact his behemoth cock was eleven inches and very in demand. When he was in the mood. He was one of the gifted few to have such an enormous monster that was willing to obey his needs. At that size some often had difficulties keeping it aroused. Not Mojo! Mojo was hard fifty percent of his day and cashing in. While a bouncer he occasionally went up on stage to show off. A quiet man it was more of a pose than any real striptease. Woman cooed regardless. Just standing there yawning he usually made a couple grand.

Norberto to the right financial request would pimp out Mojo just to live the good life. Ferrari in the garage, Jaguar in Miami with him. Mojo got a cut and lived just as good. So, not just a bouncer he was a partner. Silent but deadly! He let others do the bouncing. Tonight, he was going to get a workout. With pleasure!

"This place is packed." Aaron Gift had to park out by a open field just to find a spot big enough for his Cherokee. "Too bad the handicap parking was full, or I'd had you gals tell the club managers we were parking there and not to tow me."

"Many of wealth get those Mister Gift." Shelly Cortez seated in back unbuckled her seatbelt to lean up against his seat. "You must pay extra for privilege. Our cousin has many connections."

"Many very beautiful women dance here." Beanie chimed in hovering behind Monica's seat. "You will fit right in Monica."

"You really want me to dance on stage daddy?" She was giddy in sitting sideways to face Aaron. "Will you two dance up there with me?"

"Si! We love to dance. Tips are very good. If not for our parents, we would dance here fulltime."

"Yeah, about your parents." Aaron shut off the engine and killed the stereo playing in favor of silence. There would be enough music in the club. "They obviously didn't know about your online sex shows. Your Uncle allowed it, so how could he keep it from them?"

"We treat our uncle very well." Beanie giggles. "He will never betray us for fear we will cut him off."

"So, if I were to buy those storage units and made him caretaker, he would keep anything we did there quiet?"

"If he is willing to sell." Shelly was worried Fernando might not, it was his sole income. "If you paid him well then perhaps. You have us to help with that. So, you would turn all 20 storage units into cam stages?"

"I would. I just need the backing of my clients in the club. They're... shall we say womanizers. They own a software company in Tampa but are always looking to increase their cash flow. So am I. If I turn that storage facility into our passion palace that's huge. Sure, it's not software but it does require a website. I'll need to look at the FCC regulations on that. I know I've watched gangbangs on Caturbait but I think every model in the scene has to be registered. We just need a way to avoid that clause so we can do whatever, whoever we want. There is also the police factor, we don't want this to get shut down over prostitution."

"Daddy! You want to be a pimp, don't you?" Monica giggled. "I never thought of selling myself before, I just like being random and going after guys I like. But again, I've had a few I didn't like but did it anyway. Ok I'm in."

"As are we." Shelly and Beanie agreed.

"There's Kyle's motorcycle." Monica noticed it under a pole light surrounded by cars. "Let's go I want to see what I'm getting into."

"Good idea!" Aaron opened his door, the girls following. Congregating together at the front grill he locked up with his remote and put his arms around the shoulders of Shelly and Beanie. "Keep up Punkin'!"

"Oh, I will!" Monica jumped up to cling to her father's back. He laughed under strain but let her tag along piggyback all the way to the front door. Customer's coming in behind them had the viewing pleasure of Monica's bare bottom, her white dress riding waist high thanks to her legs around her father's waist. She would get tipped just for that show once she was on her feet, making thirty bucks for nothing. "Maybe I should just ride around on you all night daddy. I'll make us rich." Sure, she could pay for his chiropractor visit.

At the front door bouncer, not Mojo at the moment, Aaron told him of his clients Mitch and Jared. That was all he needed, knowing the Cortez sisters. Still both sisters kissed the man on the lips and fondled his crotch in passing. Seeing this Monica grabbed his dick as well saying, "I'm with them." that was a no-brainer. "Have fun tonight." The bouncer Gar loved his job. "Find me later I'll give you a lap dance." Monica pinched the bouncer's crown.

Garth Rainier would indeed look up the bright-eyed beauty on his break. Heading through the interior door Shelly took point in the search for Mojo. Letting the sisters go Aaron sent them on a mission mentioned to Shelly back at the storage unit, one Monica was not in on as of yet. With the girls gone Aaron and Monica traveled through the body-to-body crowd. This place was past capacity. No way did six hundred people or more not exceed at least a 500-occupancy fire code capacity permit. Cousin Norberto was definitely breaking the law even in that.

"I see Mitch." Monica pointed at him up by the stage watching a stunning red head with lily white skin and some seriously silicone-based porn hooters. The pinkest nipples Aaron had ever seen helped her break bank. She couldn't have been more than 22 but she was definitely athletic, whipping around a pole by her legs upside down and licking her left nipple at the same time. "Can I go find Kyle and Hillary?"

"Yeah! Come find me in twenty minutes. Let me greet my future business partners. When you come back get all up on Jared and Mitch."

"I know I was supposed to be the main attraction up until the Cortez girls, but can they entertain Mitch and Jared? Kyle said his frat brothers are here and I know one of them, Dalton. I want to fuck him tonight."

"Twenty minutes. Don't fail me Punkin. This is too important."

"Okay daddy." Pouty face ended with a winning smile, "I love you and good luck."

"You too!" Letting Monica go he watched her slither through the body count of lustful customers. She had her ass grabbed four times before he lost sight of her. "My baby is all groped up." He chuckled. "Grown up too!"

Moving through the cluster and apologizing along the way Aaron reached Mitch at the stage where he was holding up a hundred-dollar bill to entice the ginger. Taunting him with her tongue she made Mitch wait while she somersaulted in her nudity, pausing while on her hands to do a mid-air split that showed off not just her cheerleading skillset but her pink pussy, zero pubic hair she was silky as well as milky. "Having a good time Mitch ole' man?"

"Hey you made it." Mitch shot a welcoming glance, "I freaking love this girl. Her name is Firebird. She kills it. This bill is going to get lost in her purse trust me."

"I can see that." She had cash slung everywhere on the circular stage. "Where's Jared?"

"Private dance with a chocolate hottie named Onyx. The girls here are insane. Speaking of... where's Monica?"

"Running around. Our neighbor's son Kyle is here with his frat boys, and she asked to hang a bit. Hey! Do you recall my new secretary, Shelly? You only saw her last Friday, that was her third day."

"The little Latina? Yeah, she was hot as fuck. Why?"

"I brought her and her sister Beanie with me. Their cousin Norberto owns this club."

"No way! Norb's cousin is that sweet little... " Before he could finish his sentence Shelly and the giant Mojo showed up to tower behind them. Aaron knew of their arrival as soon as Mitch looked up over his scalp. Shelly eased in front of Aaron and hugged his hip. Mitch lost interest in waiting on Firebird just that fast and handed Shelly the hundred-dollar bill. She unzipped her red booty shorts and let him tuck the money inside right over her clit before zipping back up. Kissing his cheek made him smile. "Gracias!" Aaron patted her bottom for her extra effort.

"Mister Gift? This is Mojo." She pointed behind him as Aaron who was 6'2 still had to look up at the man. "Mojo? My boss." A man of few words Mojo nodded but shook Aaron's hand. Mitch was immediately intimidated. At least Firebird assisted in getting his attention back by using her toe to tickle Mitch's ear. Mojo looking over them at the ginger realized Shelly had taken the girl's money, so he ushered Aaron aside and picked up Shelly and sat her on the stage. Palming her chest, he made her lay back then patted the girl's bikini area. Firebird who was aware of her loss smiled at Mojo and blew him a kiss before laying down on stage beside Shelly. Spider walking fingertips over Shelly's bare abdomen she pinched her zipper and drew it down until the girl's pussy came into full view. The hundred loitering there, Firebird licked her way from belly button jewelry to the greenback. Biting the hundred she stole it away and swiped it with her hand before kissing Shelly's clit and zipping her back up. This was what they got away with here.

Patting the edge of the stage Mojo made Firebird sit with her legs dangling over and smirking at him for further direction. Mojo then just as he had Shelly pressed his palm right between the redhead's tits and made her lay back. The crowd was going wild over the giant's control. Once back Mojo lifted her legs and made her hold her ankles wide. Mitch swallowed at being up close to her breathing pussy. Taking out his wallet he rolled up two-hundred-dollar bills and dared to place them right up inside the ginger's vulva. Beginning to pull away Mojo grabbed his hand and used his fingers to shove the bills deeper into the girl's cunt.

"Piggy bank!" Mojo grinned.

"Pigs in a blanket?" Mitch laughed and pressed his fingers knuckle deep into her. The redhead busted up laughing. Shelly looked at Aaron and unzipped her booty reds and did the same ankle feat expecting reward. Aaron nodded at her allure then took out a hundred of his own and installed it just as deep as Mitch had. The crowd howled at their getting away with that. To top it all off Mojo ushered both men aside and licked Firebird's clit for a resounding squeal. Sidestepping over he repeated his performance with Shelly. Standing up he grabbed both Mitch and Aaron and drew them in, side to side.

Pointing at the wet pussies before them the men chuckled, shrugged and they too licked their pussies. Backs arching the girls giggled until the men were done. For a full minute they got away with licking until Mojo grabbed the cuffs of their necks and guided the men away. Mojo again parting the suiters moved closer and raised both of his humongous hands. With a downward flash of speed, he slapped the two women's cunts and told Firebird to get busy. Clits stinging the girls pouted at him. He zipped Shelly up and sat her back down on her feet in front of Aaron.

"That was freaking amazing." Mitch laughed. "Set me up with Firebird after hours?" Mojo rubbed his fingers together as if saying if the money was right. Mitch gave him a nod and said, "Done!" A mental deal was set in motion. Firebird would not remove her money from her cunt until she got off stage. Shelly kept it in her savings acCoUNT praying she would not get a papercut up inside.

"So, Mojo? Has Shelly discussed what I asked her to run by you?"

"Si! She did! Where is this... Monica?"

"How much to do what I asked Shelly to..." Mojo paused him with a finger.

"You treat Shelly and Beatriz like your own, I will do this for free. It is time I performed again. I have gotten lazy."

"Somehow with those biceps I don't see anything lazy about you Big Fella." Aaron nodded, "I will adopt these girls if I have to." He winked at Shelly. "Uhh? Where's Beanie?"

"Talking to Vega up at the bar. We are thirsty."

"Drinks on the club." Mojo patted Aaron and Mitch on the shoulder then spoke to Shelly, "Take me to this Monica."

"Don't be gentle." Aaron laughed.

"As you wish Amigo."

Aaron had no idea what saying that would entail. Hooboy!

********

Monica was laughing her ass off at so many guys copping a feel of her as she searched for Kyle or her old frat friend Dalton the dogwalker. With there being ninety five percent men in the club she was in heaven's hands. Heaven due to their hands. Adding fuel to her fire she pulled her dress up to her belly button and walked shamelessly with her lower body free of obstructive cotton fiber material. If she had more time she would have just stood there and let then finger her, a number of hands did cross paths with her bikini area. This was the life. Just not of April Riley! Her friend's name. Pun intended.

Finding the lap dance arena which was shockingly one big room rather than any private booths with curtains she was blown away by over twenty gorgeous women gyrating totally nude over their clothed customers. Monica was ready to apply for a job, but her father insisted she graduate high school first. Hell, she could just sit up a chair downtown and do it right out in the open and make a grand a week for thirty minutes time. Pondering that idea she grinned, "I'm so trying that."

Spying a familiar face, she dropped her jaw. Getting a dance was her hometowns recently retired police Captain, Kermit Boggs. "Woohoo! Kermie!" She entered the lap area and came in behind Kermit in his cushy couch like chair and placed a finger of silence to her lips notifying his dancer a busty brunette with a sternum tattoo that looked like a tribal tarantula. It was sexy. The girl grinned at Monica and kept quiet as she hopped up and down over Kermit's rock-hard trouser tent.

With cooperation Monica leaned over Kermit and put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" Blinded from his enjoyment he recognized the voice, but it had been a while. "Kermie make me squirmy." She toyed with him as a hint.

"That you Monica?"

"Awww! You're too good. I just wanted to say hi before I got too busy, I'm here with my dad on business." Hands removed he looked up over his brow at her, head tilted back. "Look me up later, my dad might have some interesting questions for you. No worries he knows everything I've done. No names, but he knows and believe it or not he's cool with it all. Love your tattoo what is it?" Monica smiled at his dancer.

"It's a combination of things. The main body in the center is the symbol of Tao. The rest is the spider upon which the universe is woven. I'm a philosophy major. I call it a Taorantula." She laughed.

"Mali? This is Monica. Mali here is my granddaughter."

"OH MY GOD! You old pervert!"

"Hey if he pays for my college I don't mind. Hi Monica. You should work here."

"Maybe after high school. Barely legal." She laughed, "Isn't that right Grandpa?"

"She was my retirement gift from the guys on the force." Kermit laughed, "Yes, she did what you're doing but only... the real thing."

"Now I'm jealous." Mali playfully slapped him on the cheek. "You know I'd do you old man."

"Yeah, but for the sake of family let's not. Bad enough I'm nutting in my slacks beneath you." That made Mali crack up and lean forward and crush her 36C's into his face, motorboating him with her hands on the chair back. Monica hovering wagged her tongue toward Mali, a second later their tongues entangled. Monica was having so much fun. So were the guys surrounding her from behind. With Monica lurched forward kissing Mali one of the men stepped up and stuck his finger inside Monica's wet twat. No bouncers nearby he got away with that. Feeling it probe about she squealed and pulled away from Mali. Looking over her shoulder she yelped, "DALTON!!!" Mali was a thing of the past just that quickly as she turned around and jumped into the dogwalkers arms. "I've misssssed you."

Lifting her up with ease he planted his hands on her bare ass cheeks and laid one on her. Backing her up toward the cushy chair back Mali laughed at seeing the girls dress rolled up. Smothering Grandpa Boggs again, Mali reached out and did just as Dalton had in fingering Monica. Another squeal she paused her kiss and looked back with a sneer. "HEY! PAY ATTENTION TO GRAMPS! EARN YOUR TUITION BITCH." Everyone laughed including Kermit.

Kyle finding his buddies pulled Hillary Morgan along behind him and the group stepped back so as not to attract bouncers in this so-called private abode. Seeing Kyle, Monica grinned and told Hillary, "Lose your leather Wench." Kyle's friends agreed with that and tried to unzip her skirt, laughing hard Hillary hid behind Kyle until he caught her off guard and unzipped her. The skirt fell to her upper thighs before she could even catch it.

"OH MY GOD, KYLE!" He then used the toe of his shoe to drag it further down as his foot was within her thigh gap. To her ankles she couldn't even bitch for all of the drool slinging her direction.

"Live a little Hilly." Kyle chuckled. Risking it she stepped free of it and carried the skirt. Hands of frat boys were all up on her ass. "Better get used to things like this... guys we're going to make a porn with Hilly here." Popular in a single breath the guys pulled Hillary away to discuss the idea. Surrounded they pawed her up to her delight.

"You guys are crazy." Mali called out, "I love it." Kermit had his fill of distraction and pinched his granddaughter's ass to let him up. Pouting Mali crawled away, and he tipped her good. Waving at Monica in Dalton's charms the retiree told her, "I'll be here a few more hours. Find me and I'll say hey to your dad."

"Thanks, Kermie! I wuvs you." They blew kisses at one another. Mali opting to take a break vacated her chair to offer it to another stripper in wait. Moving around to join the group Mali stood next to Dalton and Monica. Finally putting Monica down, she introduced Mali. "Is it Mali Boggs like your grampa's last name?"

"Shush! Don't spread the last name around. Strippers need to go incognito. But yes, Mali Boggs." Dalton stood there admiring the girl's tattoo. It was a focal point. She quickly explained her reason for its design then told Monica that they should hang out sometime. "I want to kiss you some more." No problem! Monica patted Dalton on the chest then stripped her dress off entirely and tossed it at him. Fully nude she stammered in her stiletto heels, not perfectly balanced but managing well. Throwing herself at Mali they crushed their bodies together and kissed like no tomorrow. Nothing could last forever though.

"AHEM!"

Shelly Cortez stepped up and tapped Monica on the shoulder. Kiss broken Monica turned around pouting for being interrupted. Hearing everybody around her gasp she didn't immediately notice Mojo behind her. "What? Wait your turn, I'll kiss you later." Shelly grinned devilishly and pointed behind Monica. Turning she saw nothing but the biggest mountain she had ever seen. His hairy chest was so thick she mumbled, "Skunk Ape!" Florida's nickname for Bigfoot. The giant was totally nude and literally every guy there was wishing they were he. Eyes lowering to his trunk Monica jumped back at Shelly. "HOLY FUCK! Who let a python loose in here?" The laughter was tedious but hard to miss regardless, as Mojo simply glared at her. "Ummm? Hi!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers