Monica 62: MOJO RISIN'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within his hands were soft suede binding strings. Roughly he reached out for Monica and tied her hands together at the wrist, Shelly and Mali joining forces to hold her as they giggled. "IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY!" She presumed this was some special treatment for any girl customers. Once bound he turned her back to him and lifted her up by her arms over her head and his. Ducking his head through her tethered wrists he lowered her to dangle over him like a human necktie. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" She yelped laughing at her predicament. His monster cock between her thigh gap Monica looked down at what appeared to look like she had a dick. "OH SHIT!" It stuck out a good six inches in front of her. Essentially sitting on it she whimpered.

In the lap dance area Aaron's other client Jared with his entertainment Onyx walked up chuckling, "Hey Monica. Looking good! Pussy want a cracker? Nice perch Mojo. I thought it was a parent trap, not a parrot trap."

"Jared! Help me!" She whispered at him, Onyx giggling and leaning on Jared's shoulder. "Oh, you're in for a loooong night. I've only seen this once before. I'll tell your dad you're going to be tied up for a while." He abandoned her just that fast.

Shelly showing Monica more suede bands razzed her and went after her left foot. Tying her ankle as Dalton volunteered to help her, they brought Monica's legs behind Mojo's backside until even her legs were helpless to move. "OH MY GOD! I'M A FANNY PACK!" Monica busted up. Held prisoner to Mojo, Shelly moved back to face Monica, her sister Beanie stepping up sipping a mixed drink through her straw.

"You never do this for me Mojo." Beatriz stomped her foot. "Why do you ignore me so?"

"You can take my spot." Monica whined, "I'm screwed, aren't I?"

"Si! Most wonderfully screwed." Beanie giggled, over it. Handing off her drink to Shelly, Beanie did the honors of lifting Mojo's six-inch diameter cock, lining it up to Monica's vulva. Crown eased between her labia Mojo leaned forward taking Monica with him. In his lurch his monster cock began its penetration, G-spot immediately crossed. Monica's expression was sheer awe as his girth ripped her pussy wide. Onlookers offered praise for her bravery as well as gasps over his behemoth shredding her inch by inch. A slow screw so to speak! No words until he had a good four inches inside her, Monica finally looked down at Shelly and Beanie kneeling under her. Both girls merged to kiss and suck on Mojo's ball sack to a vast applause. Quick flicks up his exposed shaft then over Monica's clit they stood up and bowed to their fans.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS! BESTIES FOREVER!"

"Si! Agreed!" Shelly smiled and offered Monica a sip of their drink. A fast swig Monica made a face. "You do not like tequila?"

"Not until after sunrise." She whimpered. "Oh fuck! Biggest cock I've ever had in me."

"You must take him all." Beanie patted her cheek. "We will be rooting for you."

Rearing upright Mojo reached around Monica and squeezed her breasts first, so firmly he left finger impressions. Her eyes went white the second his dick rose up deeper beneath her own weight on him. At six inches her cunt was weeping all around his girth, his massive balls as big as two fists held knuckle to knuckle. With a slap to each of her tits accompanied by a squeal of giggles out of Monica he parted the dread sea of human activity. Path made!

"Time to walk Bebita!" Mojo called her Baby Girl. With each step he took, her pussy accepted a hint more of his length. At eleven inches she was already mentally begging for mercy. NOT! Eyes returning to normal she saw Kyle looking at her in shock. She simply hissed, "Fuck you, Kyle." He couldn't hold it in any longer he died laughing.

Waving bye-bye to her Kyle went back to the darker region of the club where his friends were keeping Hillary company. He should have known better than to leave her with them. The group of eight frat brothers had her bent over and Terrell Noble a tall black man was hitting her cunt from behind, holding her shoulder with one hand and spanking her with the other. A cell well hidden from bouncers was recording it. She knew it and simply thought of adding it to her porn footage.

"Starting that porn already?" Kyle winced at Hillary. She moaned and reached for him to take her hand as moral support. Crouching down in front of Hillary he offered a warm smile. "Cheating on me already."

"You took my skirt off. You left me wide open." She slightly giggled then expressed how well Terrell was hitting her G-spot. "Fuck Kyle!"

"Want to be my girlfriend?"

"Really?" She brightened up. "Yes!"

"Good! I'm not mad. Matter of fact I want you to take on all of us. Not just tonight either. I want you in my dorm room jumping beds to keep us all happy. Porn video taken every single time. Sound like a plan?"

"Yessssssss! Make me your whore Kyle. Let me move in with you."

"It is a coed dorm. You up for a new roommate Swayze?" Swayze Bonner one of three roommates nodded. "Xander?" Another thumbs up. "Hedge?" A hell yes, Kyle puckered, "I think you're in Hilly Girl."

"FUCCCCCK MEEEEEEE!" She came hard on Terrell's nine-inch beast. With bouncer's circulating Terrell chickened out in nutting. Pulling her upright he made it look as if they were all just chatting, his crew cloaking their nudity from scrutiny. The second the bouncers moved on Terrell slid back inside and finished the job. Kyle stayed with her through six frat brother's and kissed her with praise. Hillary Morgan was in love just that fast. Quinones for the sin! WIN!

********

Before Mojo had imprisoned Monica... Aaron Gift and his client Mitch hit the bar for drinks. Numerous young barely legal girls creeped up on them to offer pleasure in some fashion, mostly private dances. But at the moment Aaron needed to discuss business with at least one of his hopeful partners. "So, how's Charlotte after last night? We didn't leave her too messy, did we? Jared and I only jerked off on her face then left you to Monica. Are we still good?"

"Of course, we are. Last night was a turning point. After you guys left, I carried the wife to bed. I had Monica and her at the same time."

"No shit! Ballsy Gift! Ballsy! So, Charlotte knows about you and Monica?"

"She does now. Surprisingly she's okay, she even made us breakfast in bed. I'm still here so I don't think she poisoned us. We had a long talk and she's willing to overlook it as long as I give her attention more than Monica. I love Char so I'll make that effort. Anyways, I want to discuss more than our possible merger with you. By all rights the merger should be top dog but feeling you and Jared out like I have I think you might like my new proposal."

"Oh yeah? Get rich quick scheme?"

"Sex does sell Buddy."

"Indeed, it does. I buy into these bitches as often as I'm in town. That ginger Firebird is new, so I want to take her to the hotel later. I was going to request Monica, but it's not required. She's your girl Gift. Jared and I adore her but hey... I'd rather we all stay friends."

"Caturbate!"

"Frequent it." He chuckled. "Where's this going Aaron?"

"Let's start our own site and figure out a way to fly under the radar. Anything goes kind of thing."

"Bestiality?" He winced.

"Well, maybe not that. Pretty much everything else though. I suppose animal costumes could be adopted. I think between your connections and mine we can rob Fort Knox."

"Intriguing!"

"Take a look around at all of these girls. Imagine them all with a room of their own on a six-hour loop with others. My secretaries do Caturbate... well they did out of their uncle's storage unit. They didn't follow the sites bylaws and got booted out. Those girls are willing to do anything. Add in my daughter, her school friends, maybe some of these perky beauties, we can do pretty well for ourselves."

"I'll talk that over with Jared. I know the perfect site coordinator too. Between us... she used to be a hacker. She makes websites that escape the FCC if you can believe that."

"Dark Web stuff?"

"Sure! She's good at her shit. Hot as fuck in a nerdy kind of way too. Pop bottle glasses but goth looking. She has more piercings than any girl I've ever met."

"Interesting! See? With the Cortez girls we can wrangle in her cousin Norberto here in some fashion. Their Uncle Fernando owns that storage unit. If I can get him to sell it we can fix the place up cheap and make it pods for the girls to play in."

"Sounds really good. So, sex with any of them?"

"Of course! I'm thinking gangbangs around the block reminiscent of the day Star Wars hit the theaters." He laughed as the bartender approached them. Mitch acknowledging her spoke up.

"Evening Vega." Aaron glanced at her and froze. She looked exactly like actress Eva Mendez in her early 30's, decked out in a black leather bustier and glossy spandex pants to match. Zipper from front to back just like Shelly and Beanie's booty shorts. Half down in the seat her butt crack was saying hello.

"Hey Mitch. What can I get you guys?"

"Your number." Aaron spoke up prematurely. "As long as Norberto is good with that."

"We shall see Mister Gift."

"You know my name?" He was taken back.

"Si! Beatriz pointed you out as her employer. She speaks very highly of you."

"Good to know. I love that kid."

"As do we all. You bring out the slut in her."

"That's just her I think."

"Ah! Too bad. I was rather hoping you might do the same for me." She winked. Before she could flirt any further a feminine voice chimed in behind them.

"Mitchell! I thought that was you."

Turning Mitch and Aaron greeted a stunning redhead with short hair and amazing green eyes. "Rita Foxx! Man, I haven't seen you since that gala down in Lauderdale. You move around, don't you?"

"Wherever the money is, my body is." She smirked.

"How's Keith and the kids?"

"Britney and Lance are ready to graduate here soon. You would not believe how much my daughter is growing to be like me. She wants to be an escort too. Lance? Who knows... slacker! Keith just hooked up with a new girlfriend, I'm kind of second fiddle now but we're working it out to all of our advantages." Hearing this Aaron realized the comparisons to his own life. Choosing to flirt with Vega further Aaron missed out. Rita was eying him as having money.

"That's good, isn't it? Britney is a looker like you I... " Mitch paused to see Mojo hauling Monica around moaning like a banshee riding his big cock. Patting Aaron on the arm he pointed out Monica bobbing up and down on Mojo's anaconda, her eyes white, saliva slipping down her chin. In Mojo's walk through the crowd numerous guys played with her tits or massaged her clit. A number of them even sucked a nipple or slapped her breasts as if to revive her. Aaron dropped his jaw. So did Rita!

"Oh my God! She looks just like Britney." Rita peaked a brow, "They could almost be sisters." A glance at Aaron, she concluded him to be the girl's father. It was then she realized that she knew him. "Oh crap! I fucked this guy back in high school just before I met Keith." Time to back away. A sudden panic that Keith might not actually be Britney and Lance's biological father she went back to her date for the night. Better not to know, she loved Keith, and her children. She could be wrong, but it was going to worry her for a few days. Mitch simply waved goodbye to Rita and let it be.

Aaron patted Vega's hand on the bar and told her two Bud lights then walked away to greet Mojo and Monica. Mojo halting in his tracks flexed his muscles just to be cute as Monica did her best to fuck herself on his beast, becoming insatiable and needing another orgasm. MUST HAVE ORGASM! Aaron had to snap his fingers at her and when that didn't get her attention, he lifted her head up by her hair and patted her cheek. "Hanging in there Punkin?"

"Hanging... HA!" She laughed accidently spitting as she spoke, "Hung... YES, HE IS! DADDY HELP ME! I've had like five orgasms in... how long have I been on you Skunk Ape? I'm good for a hundred." Mojo chuckled and told her fifteen minutes. Long past the twenty-minute curfew Aaron had given her, but again he had set this in motion so cutting her slack was the right thing to do. By now Monica had nine inches of Mojo inside her. She could literally feel him up against her uterus. Beanie did say she needed to take all of Mojo. Getting there!

"She's good for another hour Mojo." Patting his wallet to show the giant Aaron was willing to pay up, the giant grinned. Rubbing her silky abdomen Aaron could literally feel the bulge outline of Mojo's cock inside her. Realizing he might as well have been touching the guy's dick, he eased back. "How about a tour of the parking lot Mojo?" Shrugging Mojo headed for the exit, Monica squealing, "DAAAAAAAADDDDDYYYY!" Bouncers even held the door for royalty. Outdoors they went.

Aaron felt the crowd admiring him as if he owned Monica. Technically he did. It was his sperm that brought her into this world. The same sperm that fed her on occasion when he saw fit. If it weren't for the lust in the house some might have considered him brutal for what he was making her endure. Maybe he was a prick, but he also knew that his daughter even when whining was loving every second of her predicament.

"You must be Monica's dad." A voice stepped up beside him. "Captain Kermit Bogg's Summersby Police Department, retired." The introduction led by a handshake offer made Aaron hesitate a moment then wince. "Monica tells me you've heard stories about our lovely town's finest."

"So, it's true. My kid did fuck the boys in blue."

"She says you were interested in talking to me about something."

"Is she really under the protection of your boys?"

"Absolutely! I still have pull in town, bet on that. Your kid has gotten away with things any other person might do time for. Trust me when I say she would never ever see the inside of a jail cell unless it's to play in."

"Interesting thought we might just need to make that happen." Aaron chuckled as Mitch and Jared joined them. "Oh, these are my business partners. Well... potential partners I guess I shouldn't jump the gun."

"Captain Kermit Boggs." The men shied a bit hearing of any law enforcement affiliation, "Relax fellas! I'm retired but not dead. Fill me in Daddy Gift."

"I'll speak for myself at the moment. I'm interested in what you allow Monica to get away with and if that can be extended to a couple dozen more young ladies. Maybe more!"

"I'm listening." Kermit was curious even as his granddaughter Mali walked up and hugged him from the side. Glancing at her and seeing her sparkling eyes study the men he was talking to he sighed, "My granddaughter Mali."

"Hello! Am I intruding?" She teased her nipple with a mesmerizing gaze at Aaron.

"Not at all. This is Monica's dad."

"Mmm! She's such a good kisser. Did you teach her that?" She in turn reached her hand down to palm her grandfather's erection. "Just checking to see if that Viagra is still working."

"Haha! So, you want police protection there in Summersby for a whole bunch of young honeys?"

"Yep! I'm considering a startup porn site like Caturbate there in town. I'd like to know I won't be penalized for it. If I invest, I want a payday not jailtime or stiff fines."

"I can get the force to look the other way for some kickback. By kickback I mean... this." He squeezes his granddaughter's breast, she shocked by his sudden change of heart.

"So, they get pussy in return for overlooking our... my operation."

"Our operation." Jared stepped in. "Mitch filled me in, if this can be a secure site without anyone getting into trouble, I'm all in." Mitch concurred.

"You know those storage warehouses over on Zellers? I'm interested in buying those and turning them into pods for the girls to rent and perform in. FCC be damned I want to do things the other sites forbid."

"I might be interested in that." Mali smiled. "Can I play with Monica?"

"I'm pretty certain that will happen."

"You can trust me Gift. Your kid has a special place in my ticker. I might even volunteer to be security." Kermit chuckled. "You guys do your planning... I'll call the cop shop discreetly and let them in on the possibility. I won't let any of them get out of line either. Just like Monica... if for any reason there's a complaint the ladies will be arrested in the public eye but let go just that fast. It's just to keep the force looking as if they're doing their jobs. Don't even worry about the mayor. He just got into office and he's as crooked as they cum. Guthrie and I go way back."

"I appreciate your backup Cap."

"Kermit!"

"Aaron!"

"Lap dance?" He points at Mali. "She'll do it with your pants down."

"He won't let me take his down. Meanie!" She razzed him. Jared took her up on it but Mitch had his eye on Firebird. Mali seeing the ginger waved her over. A fast recall of Mitch licking her clit on stage she took him by his hand and led him to the Igloo area, the lap dance room. This left Aaron and Kermit at the bar. A swift kiss to Grampa's cheek Mali led Jared away.

"She's somethin'! My daughter's kid. This site you're building has promise. I can tell you here and now I can hook you up with all the guys you need to be of assist. Hell I know sixty percent of the older fellas in this joint right now. Mali knows the University guys; she goes to Florida State. Hell of a commute to work way down here but she stays with me in Summersby sometimes. School is about out so she'll be there more often to be closer to this place."

"Doesn't live with your daughter?"

"Ehhh! Long story! They don't get along. Mali has a bad habit of bedding down Beth's boyfriends and husbands. Every single one of them. Beth is kind of a mess in the head over it."

"Damn! That's tough."

"I stay out of it. Bad enough I let my granddaughter paw me up."

"Bed her down?"

"Trying like hell not to. Trust me I've considered it. I think after Monica, the whole barely legal thing is looking better all the time. Mali's 19!" He just realized something, "Where is Monica and that bouncer anyway?"

"I sent him outside with her. I felt evil tonight. I brought Monica to seduce my clients to get them to merge with my company. I really didn't need her, so I decided to see to it she had a good time."

"That was some show."

"Night's only getting started." Aaron toasted his beer at Kermit. "Hang around!"

A sudden slap of hands on the bar next to Aaron made him jump. Vega hopped up on the bar and threw her long legs over then dropped down to face Aaron. Grabbing him by his shirt she tore him away from Kermit.

"It is break time."

Against his will the bombshell Latina took him to the lap lounge. Kermit chuckled and grabbed a fresh beer from the secondary bartender then took a stroll around the club to check out various dancers. Toward the back he saw a gathering of young men obviously hiding something. The closer he got he heard shrill squeals and slaps on skin. No bouncers around he chose to make sure the dancer wasn't being harmed.

Managing to sneak up on their divided attention he took a look over their shoulders to see Hillary Morgan now completely nude and bent over getting it up the ass while giving two hand jobs at her sides. Kyle Quinones looked up from praising her in his crouch, fingers in her mouth to keep her focused on him and saw Kermit. Eyes wide he started to stop everything until Kermit stepped in and whipped his dick out. Guiding Kyle aside he put it in Hillary's mouth. Pointing at her he said, "Your mother does not hear about this." A nod she sucked him off like a pro. The frat boys sighed with relief.

"So, he knows Greta." Kyle suddenly recognized the Chief. "Small world!"

********

Outside the club Mojo had paced the parking lot letting new arrivals toy with Monica's tits and massage her clit. The added activity made her crazy, thriving on his cock inside her only fueled her own appetite, her hips gyrated what they could in her bound dilemma. He was all in now and she was coping like a champ. Chuckling at her enthusiasm Mojo made a snap decision. Taking off like a light in only his shoes, she in her stilettos he hit the road going out toward the busy highway.