Monica 63: PHAT LIP

Story Info
The Lip Sink Battle of the Century! Who had time to sCREAM?
5.8k words
4.64
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 63 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!"

Monica Gift was at the mercy of the biggest cock she had ever known in the most unorthodox manner. Bound by suede tethers to the giant Hispanic bodybuilder Mojo, his eleven-inch cock literally balls deep inside her, Monica was turbulently forced to bounce up and down on it. The twisted bastard had taken her outside the strip club known as the North Pole as requested by her father for a walk in the parking lot. That walk was not enough for Mojo. Breaking into a run Monica was thrashed about on his beast so hard she could not stop having orgasms. Having burst into speed down the gravel road leading to a main highway he turned and ran down the shoulder of the roadway. Car lights coming at her she was blinded and jostled to the point of blackout. Her needs met in ways she had never in her wildest dreams pondered outside of the upcoming gangbang at her friend Toby's birthday bash. After tonight and this, it would take an entire party to satisfy her in what one man here and now was accomplishing. "I LOVE YOU SKUNK APE!"

Mojo could not stop laughing at her nickname for him. He knew what he was doing to the helpless barely legal sweetheart. Car horns blaring nearly swerved each time their lights illuminated them, Monica's big breasts bouncing wildly with no restraint the cause. After a good twenty minutes of freedom Mojo turned back. Now car lights only spotted his tight muscular ass and wagging stiletto heels. Still the honks persisted, even a few female wolf calls were heard over his physique. Monica hearing them yelled out, "MY MAN BACK OFF BITCH!" Mojo was liking this girl more and more. Normally a quiet man he did have a heart when he wanted to express it. Not tonight, this was purely destructive. It was a guarantee that her father would have to carry her to his car. Her legs were numb, and her entire body was pliable under duress. Her cunt was sore from riding the Big Ape so long. She was going on an hour and a half now.

Reaching the club Mojo slowed his run and changed tactics. Before now he had barely touched her with his hands, preferring her to have the experience of loss in control. Winging it so to speak. Bouncers greeting his return Mojo acquired their help in switching things up a bit. Lifting her arms over his head he brought them lower and had them untie her wrists into two suede straps. Thinking she was free she was quickly proven wrong. Bringing her arms around each of his hips the tied the other ends to her borrowed stiletto heels. Now Monica's upper body fell forward to dangle straight out as if a ducky innertube about a swimmer's waist. "Oh shit!"

Door opened Mojo carried her right back into the midst of an over capacity night club. Music blaring Mojo took her straight up on to a stage over everybody and reached out to grab her by her hair tugging her body up slightly then started thrusting into her. In her madness she gyrated back into him screaming at just how amazing his deeply intruding cock was. At balls deep off and on she could feel his crown up in places it probably shouldn't be in. Her biggest wonder was why in all of this time in her hadn't Skunk Ape nutted. Was he that tough to hold it in?

A stripper already occupying the stage was motioned off. Collecting her money from the floor the blonde vacated as quickly as possible to give Mojo the stage all too himself. The cheers were escalating to the point the music was being drowned out. Even in the lap lounge they heard the ruckus. Some very extravagant lap dances were interrupted by the screams of Monica. Pitbull's song Hotel Room Service was the anthem as strippers went above and beyond the call of booty. Seven out of twelve cushy chairs had girls riding cock. Of those were Aaron Gift dealing with the bombshell bartender Vega Perez. Her break long over she stuck around because she was boss while the owner Norberto was in Miami. Bitch could not get enough of Aaron. He was more than happy to let her do the work. Still, it did nag him that Charlotte was home alone while he was getting strange pussy. As if! She was getting hammered herself by their neighbors.

To his right and left were his new business partners once it was a signed deal. Mitch had Aaron's secretary Shelly Cortez in only her boots riding reverse cowgirl on his beast and screaming her fool head off. Jared to his left had possession of Shelly's sister Beanie in a seated 69, her knees up on his shoulders while he ate her cunt, and she sucked his dick like a vicious animal. This was the good life.

At Aaron's angle he could look out over the club around Vega and see his daughter up on stage. In awe of her reaction to Mojo and the giant's statuesque emotionless demeanor it was mesmerizing to watch. Not even Vega's opened bustier and her 38C's bouncing could keep his eyes off of Monica. He wasn't sure if it was pride or worry that Mojo might be hurting her. He was holding her up by her hair with one hand and destroying her. If it wasn't for seeing Monica's momentary laughter between screams, he might have called it. Nope! Why ruin her fun.

A Pitbull set bled into Hey Baby Drop It to the Floor kept the energy flowing. Even Kermit Boggs, former Police Captain from Summersby was back in a seat with... Aaron couldn't believe his eyes. Hillary Morgan who didn't even work here was butt ass naked and riding the old guy's cock like a woman possessed. Leaning on the back of the chair was Kyle Quinones staring at her as if in love. She was giddy at performing for him. What was crazy was Kermit knew her mother, having stopped many times at her diner in Anderson while out on patrol when shorthanded. He liked being useful back in the day. Even more, Hillary had hopped on his knee back when she was eight years old. He had known them that long. Hillary was certainly not eight any longer.

Winding down Vega realized Aaron was far too distracted to thoroughly enjoy her as much as she did him. Pausing in his lap she leaned into whisper, "I do not please you Senor Gift?"

"Oh yes! I'm just absorbing everything around me Vega. You're incredible please don't think differently. I guarantee I'm coming back for you here soon. That is if you want me to."

"You had better. I... fancy you." She licked his cheek then kissed his passionately. In doing so his hands went up under her bustier and drifted it from her body entirely. He loved this club. Where else could you get away with it basically being a brothel. Sex was running rampant, money flowing like whitewater rapids. Wait! That might be jizz! Both! He knew for certain Jared had nutted into Beanie's throat; his guttural snarl spoke volume. Lips parting Aaron sighed into Vega's mouth. "Does it bother you I'm married?"

"Not unless it bothers you that I am?"

"No ring!" He lifted her hand inspecting it.

"I do not wear it at work. My husband is a police officer here in Hardwick."

"Wonderful! Now I'll get pulled over by a jealous hubby."

"Nada! But he is as big as Mojo." She giggled. "Quite... fulfilling."

"Big dick like Mojo there?"

"An inch smaller." She winked. "I prefer yours. Bender can be too much sometimes."

"Bender? As in Bender Over?" He laughed.

"Every morning like clockwork. I make him breakfast and we island hop. I lay out on the beach, and he fucks this beach." She laughed.

"Nice! So, he knows you play around?"

"Of course, he knows I will leave him if he does not let me. I love Bender, but I love men. Let me know when your business starts up. I will drop by and play."

"Man, I never realized how easy it would be to line up talent."

"I will assist you in that. As long as you do not keep them too long and hurt our business here. Norberto is in Miami now seeking new girls."

"So, not really family business like Shelly said."

"His daughter Lucinda lives there. She finds girls there for us. We bring them here and give them a home. Norberto owns many apartments. They work off their rent here."

"Nice! Think Norberto would work with me?"

"If there is money to be had, of course. I will negotiate for you."

"Sounds like a plan." A burst of energy Aaron rises up and takes Vega to the floor. He was tired of sitting. Missionary with his trousers around his ankles he still got the job done. Kyle Quinones busted up at Aaron's moves. Who knew the neighbor guy was that aggressive. With Hillary accepting Mitch's nut then kissing him goodbye she crawled away and knelt to suck him dry. His hands in her curls he petted her like a dog. It made her happy. Aaron finally nutted into Vega like a firehose gone wild. Now Vega felt wanted. Kiss! Kiss! Cuddle! At least the carpet was soft.

Kyle's buddy Dalton had made his way to the stage where Monica was being hammered by Mojo. Leaning on the edge facing her he called out, "Am I ever going to get you?" She pouted at him then shrugged under the circumstances. Her throat was raw from screaming so heavily but Mojo just would not let up. She did manage to apologize to Dalton for standing him up via mouthed words. "I'll make it up to you I swear." He read her lips perfectly just before her eyeballs went white and she had another devastating orgasm. Dalton smirked at just how cool this whole thing turned out even if he hadn't gotten Monica yet. He did nail Hillary Morgan as an added bonus so that kept him happy. Now he was getting bored.

Mojo eying the boy moved closer to the edge of the stage and released Monica's hair. Dropping her lower he let her face hover right in front of Dalton's. Smiling at her he lifted up on his toes and palmed her face and kissed her. Best of both worlds! Mojo was showing his heart if not briefly. A two-minute French connection Mojo backed her away and reached behind his back to work at untying her hands from her heels. Not easy with huge hands so Dalton volunteered to help, asking Mojo before stepping up. A nodded acceptance Dalton hopped up on stage and went behind the giant's back. A quick unthreading and her hands were free. Bringing them around Monica felt as if she were flying. Mojo's hands on her hips and her bound ankles were her only anchors outside of his cock within. Luring Dalton to pass him up her wrist restraints which were still coiled, just not tied to anything Mojo held her arms out at an eagle wingspan.

"Enjoy her mouth." Mojo spoke up over the music. Eyes bulging Dalton looked at Monica watching him with puppy dog eyes. She was just so fucking beautiful even with sweat matted hair. Smirking Dalton grew some balls and unzipped his fly. Whipping out an impressively chiseled eight-inch pecker her eyes began devouring him before her mouth could. Slapping her face with his cock Dalton looked up at Mojo and chuckled.

"Let's destroy this whore."

Ramming his beast between her parted lips he face fucked her into a snotty tear driven mess. Mojo on the flipside of the loin fucked her the best that his positioning allowed, pussy lips rippling like her insides were ready to follow him home. She ended up gyrating into him to compensate for his weakness of stature. Teamwork was what it was all about. At least Dalton wasn't going home without a sample. Gagging and spitting up over his girth Monica came hard again. She was loving the duo action. Seesaw!

Dalton could see his thick dick moving ferociously back and forth from her sloppy lips vividly, deepthroat insanity at her best. Matched by the way Mojo was gripping her ass cheeks spreading them wide so that his monster could be seen dragging out covered in cream, then slamming back in balls deep. It was mind blowing! The Summersby Slut was proud and loud. So was the crowd! The stage was infested by lust full circle, body to body as Mojo and Dalton moved their feet as if sparring in a fight. All to let every angle get a good look at their double-sided destruction. Money was flying on stage in mass. Even Mojo puckered at just how much was accumulating. Pondering it in his sweaty, glossed flesh he actually considered making this a routine act. Ordinarily he would just strip on ladies' night but seeing this kind of reaction, there might just be room for improvement. MO MONEY! MO MONEY! MO MONEY!

Seeing Dalton all ballsy his frat buddies crowded the stage cheering him on. The shark like grin on Dalton's part made him take Monica by her hair rather than just face fuck her roughly and provide a more swagger like stance. One hand hair hold he began showing off. Laughing at her in her confinement Dalton yelled out, "NOW WHO'S WALKING THE DOG?" He was a dogwalker to help pay for college. She was so dedicated to her satisfaction that went right over her head like his hand lifting her thick brown mane. Who cares? "Just fuck me!" Her thoughts all along.

********

Vega back to work behind the bar left Aaron to walk about with his shirt unbuttoned like a pimp. Strippers in droves were coming up and teasing his chest hair as he stammered about. Like a good secretary Shelly Cortez brought her boss a fresh beer and hugged to his side. Her clothing stashed away all she wore were her boots. "They sell no coffee here." She giggled.

"When I came here tonight, I never predicted this place to go so wild. Norberto lets this happen every night?"

"Not every night. While the cat is away the mice will play. He does but he also tries to keep things civil as well. He may have the local police on his side due to Vega's husband... " She gnashed her teeth worried she might have spoken out of turn, Vega like a second mother to her.

"She told me about Bender. At least I know you can keep a secret."

"Si! I will never betray you Mister Gift. Now that I know you better and are accepting of Beanie and I we will do anything you ask of us. You must impress Cousin Norberto and he will give his blessing."

"Shouldn't that be your parents?" He noticed Monica getting it from both ends now, the frat boy Dalton showing off.

"My parents are Mucho different. Very religious! We live with them, so we try to behave until we go out. This is why we have the storage garage. It is our... home away from home."

"I get that. You two need your own place. An apartment."

"Now that we have real jobs with you we will look into that. Cousin Norberto would give us an apartment, but it is too far from working with you."

"Let me look around for you I do know quite a few wealthy folks around Summersby. Might be I can find a nice small place for you two. I just adopted you whores."

"Gracias Poppi!" She giggled. "Beanie? We have a baby sister now." Beatriz snuck in behind them and clung to Aaron's other hip, she nude save for footwear as well.

"Yay! Monica is extraordinary Mister Gift."

"Yes, she is. I'm trying to decide if she's had enough. Mojo's fucked her over two hours now. Thoughts?"

"She looks as if she likes it." Shelly mulled it over. "You should just let Mojo decided when enough is enough."

"You know we should get Mojo there involved on our website. Let him do things like that up there to other girls on camera. Maybe have a lottery each week for some lucky paying viewer to get that kind of treatment. I guess that would look like prostitution though, wouldn't it?"

"We will talk to Mojo. He is in love with me." Shelly giggled.

"So, you've been tied up like Monica?"

"Once! It is quite the experience."

"I hate you Shelly." Beanie pouted. "I want him to do that to me."

"It will happen someday."

Jared and Mitch stumble up on them with Onyx and Firebird under their arms, joined by a Korean cutie called Lolee. Where did she come from? Aaron patted his newly adopted daughters and told them, "Go play." Off they went to explore and whore. "Who do we have here? I don't believe I've noticed you before now."

"This is LoLee. Like Lolita but with a Lee!" Firebird introduced her. "She is new." Aaron took the girls hand and kissed her knuckles. Blushing slightly, she mumbled, "Thank you Sir." The girl had pigtails that made her look much younger than she was. Lolee was petite at 5 foot even and 90 pounds. With smaller 34B breasts but extremely cute and zero pubic hair. Tiny piercings from clit up into her bikini area looked adorable. Thin white barbs with red balls at both ends through her nipples looked like tiny lollipops. What was more curious was that she carried around a stuffed Hello Kitty doll as if she were ten years old.

"Nice stage presence." He grinned. "I bet you're in demand here, aren't you?"

"I am very shy." She put on a good act. "I am still a virgin."

"Uh huh! Lap dance time!" He took her with him back to the cushy chairs. So much for rescuing Monica. Finding a vacant chair was impossible until Kyle Quinones saw him looking around. With Hillary riding his friend Lucas he motioned Aaron over and coaxed Hillary off of Lucas. Luke wasn't happy but stood up and gave him his seat. They just moved to the side and Hillary knelt to suck Lucas off. Nodding at Kyle's control over Hillary, it made him eye the girl's hunger over Lucas. Interesting!

Taking his pants and boxers down Aaron plopped into the seat and patted his lap. "Bring Miss Kitty down here Lolee." Being cute she took her Hello Kitty doll and knelt between his knees and did a cutesy performance of Hello Kitty giving him a lap dance. Kyle busted up and patted Aaron on the shoulder over the seat back.

"Man, Mister Gift! I didn't know you were such a pussy magnet." Lolee batted her head from side to side like a child playing with dolls as she rubbed Hello Kitty all over his erection while humming. Her pigtails bobbing about was definitely an allure as eyes took note from all angles. "Damn! I might want to play with her in the sandbox sometime. I'll bring my G.I. Joe." LoLee ignored him content to tease Aaron with her kitty. "Are you sure that she's not 15?" That resulted in LoLee flipping him off without looking up.

"Go away Quinones! WAIT!" He paused the boy. "What is this?" A point at Hillary had him fantasizing.

"She's, my girlfriend. We just made it official." He chuckled. "Did I tell you we're going into porn? She's a Cinema Major at Florida State."

"Porn?" Aaron hesitated then patted his lap again. "Get up here LoLee." The girl hopped up and crawled into his lap, her labia immediately smothering up on his girth. Hugging her doll, she pouted but did her job. "What's this porn thing you're jabbering about?"

"Well, it started that she had a class project to do, and the porn thing came up in jest. I'll help her finish her assignment, but we agreed to make a porno. We're moving her into our dorm room to be our dorm whore." He chuckled.

"So, Hill there has access to cameras?"

"Yeah! At the school though. Not like she could take them wherever she wants. I'll look into that though."

"You do that. I might finance a porn. Let me enjoy my babysitting job here, we'll talk tomorrow. You in town the whole weekend?"

"Yeah! I'm skipping classes Monday, but I'll ride back that day. Hillary is in Anderson for a week she got suspended."

"I don't want to know why. Bring her to my lap here later. I want to titty fuck her."

"That's funny I was joking to her about that back at your house when you were drooling over her breasts. I'll make it happen G."

"G?"

"G as in Gift."

"Oh, right! Leave me alone now." Kyle left without another word. Now that he was all hers LoLee put Hello Kitty up to his face as if she kissed him. She then tucked the toy to his side and got busy. A sudden hunger in her eye she leaned forward and dug her nails into his chest. Looking at her hands he laughed, "You even have Hello Kitty on your fingernails? Damn! Hello Tigress! Why don't you slip my dick inside you and let's do this right."

"Virgin." She hissed.

"Seriously?" She nodded like a child in four rapid moves. He just wasn't sure. "Well, hell! Piercings down there like runway lights and you're still...?" Stopping her gyrating along his girth she turned around with her back to him and moved into a 69 position like Beanie had done earlier. Sucking Aaron's dick, she smothered his face in kitty juice. Eyes looking up between her butt crack he nearly started laughing. "They make Hello Kitty Butt plugs?" Why yes they do. At least that hole wasn't virgin. Target practice here soon. Tigress by the tail!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12