Monica 63: PHAT LIP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Former Police Captain Kermit Boggs had been mulling over Aaron Gift's pod proposal. While a good soul overall, Kermit had a dark background when it came to either making a few extra bucks that was not on the taxpayer's money or for his own pleasures, such as Monica and her exploits, he simply wanted an easy-going lifestyle. Now retired the last month plus, he was managing that quite nicely, between a fishing trip in the Gulf and buying a new Truck paid off in one lump sum, things were smooth sailing. Add in visits from his granddaughter and the former cop visiting her here he was being pampered. She gave a great body massage, if only she wouldn't keep grabbing his dick. A struggle to be sure but in most cases, he just felt it wrong. Of course, being drunk like right now he was more susceptible to letting his guard down. Seated across from Aaron with his own lap luster in a girl named Chipper, a tattooed blonde with a black lipstick, and nipple clamp fetish, he was feeling pretty good. She had just knelt down in front of him and had unzipped his slacks to bring out his former glory. Resorting to just a hand job for now he was just drunk enough to close his eyes and enjoy it.

Not his smartest move his guard totally snoozing a certain blood kin snuck in and asked Chipper to slip away. With a flawless transfer Mali Boggs began giving her grandfather an amazing hand job, spitting on his dick then swallowing his eight-inch heightstick, tall nightstick she resorted to a ball's deep blowjob. The sensations kept him in relaxation mode, looking up at him expecting to be busted at any moment Mali squeezed his balls hoping he might nut before realizing it was her. She was a determined whore that's for certain. She absolutely worshipped Grandpa. Three minutes in heaven Kermit shot his load into her mouth then finally opened his eyelids. Peering down expecting to praise Chipper he found Mali with her mouth open and his cum puddled on her tongue. "Goddammit Mali!" He grumbled until she swallowed then stood up to crawl into his lap. Groggy from his all-night booze binge he fell prey even further. Mali mounted his dick and slipped him inside her warm welcoming cunt.

Once the ride began, she leaned in and started kissing him. Game over! She knew from this moment forth she was going to be his bunk mate. He did too! Incest would be added to his outstanding crimes. Aaron looking over LoLee's butt noted the cop and his granddaughter and sighed. "At least I'm not the only one on Incestray.com." He too nutted into LoLee's mouth. His tongue in her cunt deep he just knew she wasn't any virgin. Squirting in his face he was nearly blinded. Cat got his tongue! Kitty had his hip!

A careful reposition LoLee slid down Aaron's hairy chest like a sliding board and right down over his weeping beast. Fondling him further with one hand she leaned forward over him and wagged her tail. Noting her butt plug Aaron pinched it and wiggled it about until it came out. The second it did she sat up and shared her talent in rising and penetrating her anus with his head. Limber little girl that's for certain. Once his dick was fully invested, she took her butt plug from him and put it in her mouth like a baby's pacifier. Hello Kitty doll retrieved she cuddled it in her arms and bounced up and down on Daddy Aaron. The kid gloves were off. The alley cat got a bowl of cream. HELL YES! He intended to recruit her to his cause. Baby got back! He even tickled her ribs. Very ticklish!

********

Center stage!

Dalton nutted a second round into Monica's capable gullet. Enough for him he pulled out of her and rubbed his wet beast all across her face before motioning to Mojo he was done. A nod shared the giant backed her away from Dalton and let him zip up and abandon the stage. Missing him already Monica pouted and found herself looking down at a guesstimated five thousand dollars in bills. "HOLY CRAP! I'M RICH." Mojo grunting at her presumed revelation took her right down onto the bed of bills. Her hands released by Mojo she found herself giddy and free to gather it all up around her like a fort. Giggling and bashfully looking at the 200 plus guys watching her she felt Mojo untying her ankles. Free at last! So, she thought.

Pulling his behemoth cock out of her cunt in a web of liquid change she flopped all the way on top of the stage and expressed relief. Fanning herself at surviving her nearly three-hour tour she welcomed this money as payment for her torture. A sudden pounding behind her she glanced over her shoulder at Mojo to see him beating his fists on his chest like Tarzan. That began a chant.

"DOUBLE OR NOTHING! DOUBLE OR NOTHING! DOUBLE OR NOTHING!"

"What's going on?" She whimpered just as Mojo dropped his body over hers. A wrestle of his hand beneath him he located Monica's butt pucker. Using her sloppiness as lube he graduated his beast into her ass. "OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She nearly passed out at the slow intrusion. "I TAP OUT! I TAP OUT!" She patted her hands on the stage scattering bills. As if encouragement more bills were being hurled on stage. Everywhere she looked she saw twenties, fifties, hundreds. "Money can buy me love!" She changed her mind motioning the audience to spend more. Greed for need!

Even the bartender Vega standing with Shelly and Beatriz spilled her tip jar up on stage. Laughing Monica braced herself. Mojo ready performed pushups over her. Each downward move ripped her anus wide. "MOTHERFUCK!" She wailed time after time. Eyes white she lost sight of reality and just moaned, nay screamed, nay begged. Monica Gift was breaking bank. Split two ways with Mojo. Aaron Gift got off lucky, Mojo intended to decline his wallet. It was good business!

********

Gripping LoLee by her pigtails as if handlebars Aaron Gift was unable to stop letting this adorable girl ride him. Her anal lust insatiable she was even ranting, "Fuck me KPOPpi! Fuck me KPOPpi!" It was freaking hilarious and the guys around him were laughing their asses off as she squirted outwardly time and again over his lap and to the carpet. The kid was good at drumming up business that's for sure. He was getting exhausted from cumming so often. Finally, he had to put a halt to her and hug her back into his chest like a bear.

"Slow down! Just love on KPOPpi." He sighed. "Cute nickname there. You think everything through, don't you LoLee?"

"I know what men want."

"You're not a virgin."

"No way! It just makes men want me more. Tip me good you can have my virginity." She giggled.

"Next time. Stay working here at the club awhile so I don't lose you. I might have a job for you if you're interested but I can't talk about it just yet."

"Big money?"

"Hopefully for both of us. Ask Vega to go into details okay."

"Okie! We done KPOPpi? I need to go potty."

"Yep! Thank you for the ride. Let me pay you." He lifted her up off of him and stood her between his legs. "Uhhh? Step over my pants." Aaron chuckled. Giggling she hopped back and let him pull his pants up. While he did she bent over and put her plug back into her butthole. Handing her a hundred she smile.

"I like tip! Miss you long time." She skipped away like a schoolgirl.

"Christ! I sure hope she was legal, and I don't mean citizen." LoLee was 18 going on 15. Looking around him for Kyle the boy and Hillary were nowhere in sight. "Well shit! If she's at Brock's house today, I'll sneak in that titty fuck. I'm exhausted anyway. I don't think I could nut again without a good night's sleep." Standing up to stretch he opted to walk over to Kermit and Mali, she still riding Gramps with zest. "Hanging in there, Cap?"

"Not much choice." Kermit frowned, "She beat me down."

"Good girl." Aaron patted her on the ass. "I'm going to go save my kid and get home to my wife. She's probably worried sick." No, just moaning with enthusiasm. Brock Quinones was hitting Momma hard in his bed watching home movies. Stepping away from Kermit and Mali he took out his cell and sent Charlotte a text saying, "I love you Char. Be home soon. Earlier than I planned." It was only 2:30 AM! No closing time until 5:00. Norberto had a set time period. With no reply from Charlotte, Aaron looked around for Jared and Mitch. They had taken Onyx and Firebird to their hotel. Sighing over being abandoned he remembered Kyle saying he was planning on getting a room too. Probably took Hillary and his group to gangbang her until dawn. A quick trip to the restroom Aaron made his way to the stage where Monica was still wailing. At the moment Monica was held on top of Mojo, his dick still in her ass. She was gripping her stiletto heels trying to look sexy as Mojo thrust up into her. The money was still being fluttered her way.

"YOU ABOUT READY YOUR MAJESTY?" It did look as if she were on a throne. Scepter at least. Pedestal? High horse?

Mojo hearing Aaron lifted Monica off of him and sat her on the stage. The crowd saddened by it were already dispersing. "NOOOOOOOOOO! You haven't cum yet. How can you not cum for me?" She rolled back on to Mojo and lay over him, her pussy laying against his erection. Chuckling at her as if on impulse he shot his load up over her ass and to the middle of her back. "OH MY GOD! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"

"Practice!"

"You suck Mojo!" She wanted it inside her. Friends forever! A kiss to his cheek she got up and looked down at all that money. "Ummm? Skunk Ape? How much do I get?"

"Take it all."

"I can't do that. You deserve half or more."

Vega showing up with a garbage bag with the Cortez girls they hopped up on stage and helped Monica fill the bag with cash. Fully dressed now the girl's handed Monica her dress to put on. Mojo crawling to the edge of the stage plucked out a grand in hundreds then motioned to Aaron to put his wallet away. "The rest is hers. College fund."

"You're alright Mojo. Have a talk with Vega later. I might have a job offer for you if you're interested." A cocked brow on the giant's part he fist bumped Aaron then climbed down and walked away. A sense of superiority crept over Aaron. This night had opened up a new world to him. Swiping a hundred from the stage Aaron tickled Monica's nose with it. "Gas money."

"Daddy? I'm rich."

"That money does not step foot in our house. Your mother can't know where and how you got it."

"Bank isn't open."

"No but my safe at work is. We'll stop there after I drop off Shelly and Beanie."

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't walk." Just crawling along the stage was agony. Money in the bag and twist tied Vega sat on the edge of the stage next to Monica and placed her toe over Aaron's crotch. Monica giggling at her getting away with that found the Cortez sisters hugging her from behind. The mention of her as their new baby sister made her smile.

"Like you Vega... I'll be in touch." He took off her boot and kissed her foot. Vega cooed and let him put her boot back on. A glance at Monica, Vega rubbed the girl's leg out of admiration and hopped off to the floor and walked away. Frowning at Monica he turned his back to her and said, "Uber's arrived! Hop on!" With help by the sister's the battered Monica clung to her daddy with love. "You two can carry the trash out. She's splitting some of that money with you two. Take her shopping here soon for some dresses and booty shorts like the two of you wear."

"Yay!" A three way!

Cherokee bound Monica told them how Mojo ran her along the highway. Beanie was jealous as hell. The North Pole was Christmas in the bank.

Gift's all around.

12