Monica and her first BBC

Story Info
Monica was an escort girl but had never had a BBC before.
7.1k words
4.45
39.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gabaka
Gabaka
6 Followers

I was feeling anxious.

This guy was to be the last call of the day, the last call before I grabbed my already packed suitcase that stood in the far corner of this seedy little rented room and I went back home for the Christmas break.

This was to be my last transaction of being a paid escort for this year, but imminently about to be my very first time with a black guy.

He had been after me for quite a while. Messaging me almost daily at one point for a booking, full of the normal compliments, you're beautiful, you're stunning, you're profile pictures make me hard...the usual approach and although I was genuinely busy I was also guilty of mentally putting the requests onto the back burner and giving other guys my attention.

I had to that day never been with a black guy before in my life. I wasn't really sure why. In my year on Tinder, when I was giving myself away to just about any guy who gave me any attention for free, I still subconsciously avoided them. I'm not racist at all. I've slept with middle easterners, Indian's and alike. But it just never happened.

Well, here I was, in my little navy blue open fronted mini dress, sat on the bed waiting for the phone beside me to beep a confirmation of this guy's arrival to the house.

I gulped another shot glass full of Amaretto. It was my fourth in fairly quick succession in the last half hour and set the glass down next to the bottle on the bedside table.

A dick is just a dick I kept telling myself. And lord knows I have had a few in the last couple of years. Yeah, of course I had the whole BBC myth going round and round in my head, but big cocks, as lovely as they can be, hurt after a while, especially as I'm tiny, and the darkest skinned males are notorious for holstering large dicks together with a bit of an attitude. I did feel apprehensive but this was to be a self challenging benchmark event that I never thought I would go for.

The phone buzzed. I leant over and read the message. The moment had arrived. He was here.

Swiftly I poured another shot and necked it before standing and giving myself a once over in the mirror before heading out of the room. I looked good, my long flowing dark hair sat on my shoulders and my pert C cup boobs burst forward through the open front of my tiny little dress without any support. My stocking legs looked long and shapely, my lips heavy with glossy red lippy. I looked on fire, which helped me feel a little more confident so I let out a little smile to myself and bidding to ignore the butterflies.

I took in a long steadying breath, exhaled and grabbed the room key and proceeded downstairs to go through with the meet.

"Alright darling, Monica yeah?" came my callers comment in a cheeky London-based accent as soon as the door was opened. He entered, well almost bundled in through the front door past me in a hurry as I stepped aside with a smile. Maybe he was just cold what with it being December but my initial thought was he didn't want to get spotted entering into one of the towns better known shag dens.

"Hi," I responded with a little laugh. "Yes, that's me."

My visitor stood in front of me and smiled with a clap of his hands. He was tall and athletic, of what I believed to be Caribbean skinned in appearance, not heavily dark. He was kind of handsome with a slight shifty look in his eyes that kind of made me a little uneasy, although not overly to be honest. "My god darling you have been hard to get hold of. I believe illusive is the right word," his eyes leering me up and down. "But, yeah I certainly can see why, you're gorgeous."

A comment I often get from pretty much every guy I'm about to let use my body. "Thank you," I replied. "Well, you have got me now."

"Oh fuck yeah," he beamed as he eyed up my soft skinned ample cleavage before meeting my eyes with a smile.

He handed me my fee, which I counted briefly and was happy.

"Okay, Come with me," I turned and led the way back up the stairs to my room with a gesture to follow.

My visitor grunted as he proceeded to tail behind me.

I was completely aware of the fact that the skirt length of my dress was so scarce that my stocking tops and black satin thong would be clearly visible to him from his perspective and his response came as anticipated. I love being desirable and making men drool over me. It's such a tucking turn on.

"Your ass is just amazing," his words in a firm aroused hiss.

I let out a little giggle and stopped briefly and stuck my bottom out a bit further so it met the level of his face.

Instantly he started to kiss it and nibble into my buttocks.

His hand went between my legs and started to stroke the inside of my thighs above the sheer stockings. It felt gorgeous; his hands were smooth, big and firm as he fondled me. I felt instantly at ease as the moment began to relax into a familiar story.

I laughed a little as he pawed me on the stairs for a moment before I proceeded to carry on my walk towards the room.

My visitors' hands were on my hips and working their way up my back to rest on my shoulders as he followed. I could feel him taking in my body under his long fingers.

I got to my bedrooms door and fumbled with the key, the guy purposely presented his urgency to screw me into the small of my back. It did feel solid and quite a lump.

Inwardly I felt a little flutter of excitement and despite my "never been with a black guy before" nerves, I could tell in typical Monica slut style I was starting to moisten. A dick is just a dick, right.

I put the key in the lock and turned the key, and pushed. The door closer on the inside had proved to be a pain all week of my being here and this was occasion was to be no different. I leant on the door and struggled to get it to move but with my tiny frame it was hard to get it to open.

Noticing my plight an eager large dark skinned hand reached over the top of my head and with an effortless push the door sprang open catching me off balance and thanks to my heels I fell into the room, faltering onto my hands and knees on the patterned rug next to the bed.

Typically my dress rose up and there I was on full display to my latest visitor with my tiny thong material refusing, as designed, to cover any flesh with my naked milky skinned ass cheeks exposed to him fully.

He laughed quite loudly, enough for the other girls in the house to hear I'm sure as he stepped into the room and let the door swing shut and the lock latched.

"Blimey, someone's keen eh?"

I let out a ha and instinctively thought to get up from this position but within an instant my soon to be dark lovers hands were on my backside, stroking with a full appreciation all over them.

I decided as I was on the clock to stay put and let this session unfold from here....

His touch was firm and lovely. A girl of my profession gets to know touches from her many visitors quickly. The nervy guys, the guys who will be rough to prove something to themselves and the ones that are sensual. What kind of experience you're going to have with a stranger can be told very early in by how they first handle you. This guy knew just what he wanted and it was me. He was going direct me but there was going to be respect. Perfect.

I smiled down into the carpet while his fingertips explored the curves and contours of my bum and thighs as he squatted down behind me. It felt electric to be instantly in a submissive position.

Oh the stories you read and the little wank fantasies that have been had to fantasize to be at the mercy of a powerfully built black guy and everything it stands for like this and I felt amazing. And this was just the beginning...

My dark skinned lover sighed through gritted teeth as he changed his method and started to slide a single finger into the crevice that hid my private parts, my holes; over the top of the flimsy lace material that to be fair was just about providing a barrier. His finger traced up and down over both my anus and pussy lips. He could feel how wet I was getting for sure through my panties. I was soaked with anticipation.

"You're well up for this eh?" he muttered as he pressed firmer and firmer into my sex. Not penetrating but ensuring his finger was picking up my wetness. "Eh?"

I nodded silently in agreement and continued to stare down at the carpet as he explored my nether regions. My body starting to begin to spark with desire a bit more than the normal than the little wanton whore I am when being used by a total stranger. This was, for me, virgin territory don't forget.

With a deft, deliberate movement the gusset of my thong was yanked off a little and swept over to one side leaving my pussy and ass was fully exposed to him.

With that he was back at me with his invading digit. A single middle finger, a deliberate strong probing intruder feeling its way over my exposed holes, exploring into my pussy, passing its juices up over my anus. I knew what was coming and in no time the finger was digging, forcing its way up inside my ass. Wriggling away as it entered in deeply. I winced a little but took it and pushed myself onto his hand. I now posed doggy on the carpet while a dark skinned invader fingered my backside, building up in rhythm and deliberation, opening up my hole with deliberation.

It felt amazing to allow this to happen. In my head I was feeling devilishly slutty and somewhat at his mercy. It's what I wanted anyway.

As he continued to delve his finger into my pussy and back up into my ass I could tell he was getting more passionate. Good.

Another finger entered my now soaking snatch. Although I couldn't see him I was aware he moved to kneeling and with his other masculine arm he reached round under my stomach and made a brace across the front of my hips as he stepped up the pace and force, fingering into my pussy hard. Creating a wet noise as his twin digits slapped into my eager hole with speed and fervent intention for a little age.

The sensation was amazing; I could of cum so hard but wanted to wait. I'm sure that was what my visitor was trying to achieve but I was feeling a bit stubborn and felt I may need to keep some energy. Not only was this my BBC debut but I knew he wanted anal and I still wasn't sure what the guy was hiding in his trousers. In typical Monica style I don't do things by halves.

The fingers left my pussy and went straight to my bum.

With a firm determination he attempted to get them both in. As a tester I let out a little yelp and pulled away a little to see his reaction, well that and it did feel crowded in there. Gosh, those fingers were thick.

"Got any lube luv?" he asked me instantly.

I nodded, "Just up there, on the bedside table," and made a reach for it.

"Don't move," he instructed. With that I viewed into the mirror which was just ahead of me in the left hand corner and watched him stand up.

The guy removed his jacket and t-shirt. To my delight he was as well built as his hands had suggested. Not like ripped but well-toned and broad. I could see his hard on straining against the trouser material. It looked delicious and I could already feel my mouth salivating at getting my lipsticked lips wrapped around that dark meat.

Silently he stepped past me and grabbed the lube and at the same time spotted my bottle of booze, picked it up, opened it and took a swig without even asking before returning to his position behind me.

All I could do was let out a little laugh at his cheek. "Drinks are extra," I commented.

"Ha, yeah right," he rebuked. "Let me know if it's too much okay?"

I just simply nodded. I didn't care anyway. I added an extra tenner on to my fee for the bottle with him so the last of the matter was in my favour.

I heard the cap go on the KY and felt the instant coldness as the lube hit my butt hole and within a second both fingers were there working their way in. I bucked and mewed as he pursued his course of intent, which was to get both fingers in there as far as they would go. Again holding me still with his other arm wrapped around my front bidding to keep me from moving too much.

Now, don't get me wrong the guy was not being horrible, in fact far from it, it wasn't sensual either but it was direct. I was there for his use and to be honest I wasn't expecting to be any other way and deep down it was just what I was in the mood for.

With a little time his big fingers started to work around more freely in there, my tiny little bottom hole succumbing to the event, my sphincter relaxing and in fact finding my anal fingering almost enjoyable and found myself submitting further, arching my back down and pushing my backside up toward him to accept more of the same, much to his throaty pleasure as he breathed and grunted behind me as he worked his dominance over my willing hole.

The guys' fingers smashed away with intense fervour; again I felt like coming but refused to. I could feel it building up inside. The slapper in me loves this kind of treatment, especially when it's by a strong dominating guy. Oh and as I was finding out the event had a touch of the interracial element to it. In my imagination I was being punished for being a little white whore....bliss

I braced the onslaught. I took it like a proper little trooper as he switched between holes, pumping his fingers deeply into me, I was ready for cock in both places now and I needed his dick. My loins were hungry for more. For dick.

I think my visitor sensed my intention. "Do you want to see if you can take it?"

"Yes," I agreed, my face still on the carpet. I felt completely at his mercy.

Without hesitation he stood and his jeans were off and fell beside me between me and the wall and he knelt down again behind me.

"I don't do bareback," I tried to inform confidently.

"Yeah cool," came the response, "just see how it feels on your body....

He grabbed me by the hips and then his dick was presented on me, stroking it up in between my ass cheeks. Fuck it was long, I couldn't tell for sure but certainly above average. It felt glorious, thick and powerful. He was solid for me as continued to rub the length slowly on my parts.

He rubbed his cock cleverly up and down past my now moist anus and then briefly jerked back and pointed his dick downwards so it rubbed between my pussy lips. I felt on fire. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Damn woman that pussy is wet "he guffawed as he stroked his big solid meat in my pussy folds. It felt electric to me.

His movements were getting daring though, the tip of his dick getting closer to my hole. I knew exactly what he was doing. It's not uncommon for guys to try to work you up if you let them bareback your lips, they hope you'll give in, or forget they're not wearing a cap on and do you raw.

Anyway, it was my first time with a black cock. I wanted to suck it. With that in mind I rose up onto my hands fully and sought to find his eyes in the mirror.

As I watched him with his eyes fixed down at my bottom and pussy I felt mildly pleased that I had been a hit with him. He seemed captivated. It did feel nice that the guy was trying it on and aiming to get his way with me bareback, but, only my fella gets that and it wouldn't be right.

"I need a drink"

He looked up at the back of my head and recovered himself from his desire, "what? Huh? Yeah okay doll...." came his retort. I guess he decided he was rumbled.

I stood and grabbed the Amaretto. Twisted the cap and took a swig. I felt him come in behind me, his aroused member poking me as his hands come round and cupped my boobs firmly and he nuzzled my neck.

I turned round into him and handed him the bottle, which he took.

I stepped back and took his body in for the first time since this meet began. He was thick, not only in body but in dick too. It was a handsome dick. I took it in one hand, grabbing it palm up and felt its weight. Nice. As I looked up into his face I started to rake my nails along the sold length back and forth.

He growled through his gulp of the nut flavoured alcohol as I did it and then handed me back the bottle. I took another mouthful.

He grabbed my face, lowered his frame and kissed me fully on the mouth. His kiss long and lingering as I gripped and raked my nails along his dick and tugged on it.

His big firm contrasting hands began pawing at my amble breasts, inside the front of my dress, searching for nipples which he found and begun to pull on and twist expertly.

My head was starting to become dizzy with the moment. Yes this was a regular punt but something about being alone with a black guy; his strong powerful presence began to take over my senses.

He broke the kiss off and moved to the bed and sat, holding my free hand and pulling me towards him. "Your profile says you give the best blow job..."

"Oh yeah," I agreed, "second to none. Like my advert states" I grinned at him and took another gulp from the now half full bottle and passed it to him, slipping out of my half mast thong before getting down on my knees.

He took a drink, put the bottle down onto the side and leant back onto his elbows and took in a rasp of breath as my mouth went straight to work on his dick.

Taking the bulbous head between my full red lips and giving a long hard suck, causing the head to swell even further in an instant, before releasing the grip and sliding my lips down the length of cock as far as I could go, rolling my tongue around his glans twice before slowly sliding back up and releasing his dick from my mouth.

My dark skinned guest fell back fully onto the bed. "Sheesh," he gasped. "This is going to be good."

"Uh hummmm," was my reply with a smile before I wet my lips and slowly started to pump my mouth up and down his length, using my right hand to hold his dick and slowly masturbate it in rhythm to my mouth. He was longer than what my gag reflex would allow. I've never been able to deep throat but I was trying to take it all in to the base but couldn't. God this was fun.

My client was starting to make throaty noises and gasps; I had him under my spell for sure with my skills.

As I couldn't get to the base without feeling the need to wretch I used my technique where I hold the dick in a ring between my thumb and fore finger close to my mouth, I keep the blow job wet and when I get down the cock as far as I can go I keep my head still and slide my hand down to the base and back up to my mouth and withdraw both at the same time.

The guy thinks he's getting deep throat.

Honestly, it's in my feedback that I give excellent deep throat. Please don't tell anyone I cheat a little ;)

I sucked him for a while like that before changing styles, giving my jaw a little rest whilst licking repeatedly up and down the whole length of his beautiful dick while wanking it, sucking on the balls and then going back to taking him fully in my mouth and sawing up and down at different speeds, including my deep throat which from his sounds and comments seemed to be his favourite part.

The horny little slut in me loves having a dick in my mouth. I have full control. A man at my full mercy, it is a thrill to make him squirm from the pleasure I give him. It feels so powerful and sexy.

My pussy was soaking wet from it all. I wasn't expecting to feel as turned on as I was.

My initial nerves were all gone. Long live Amaretto and a nice mannered man with a good dick. I know my client wanted anal but right now my little kitty was mewing for some action.

I decided to give myself a bit of a release while I sucked on my visitors' dick and cupped my pussy with my free hand, my middle finger instinctively brushing softly over my clitty in a circular motion, stirring up deep emotions in my lions as I enjoyed my mouth being stretched full with solid salty cock as I voluntarily pleased this man.

I was taking care of both of us.

Gabaka
Gabaka
6 Followers
12