Monica and her first BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hugely sexy for me, lost in the moment of self-gratification as I switched between sliding a finger up into my snatch, rubbing hard on my g-spot and then back to rubbing my clit. My mind was getting heady from it all, the sensations of deep pleasure growing in intensity throughout my body.

Meanwhile sawing my head up and down on the gorgeous dark dick with only my lips, sucking gently, tasting his pre cum. His hand now holding the back of my head as I concentrated on getting us both off. His breath fast and laboured, as was mine as I got myself closer to cumming. It was such a turn on to feel how aroused I was making him.

I came. Hard. Gushing into the palm of my hand and letting out a long low moan as I did, my finger rubbing hard up inside on my vagina wall, right on the magic button, the pleasure causing me to spurt moisture into the palm of my hand in a flurry. It was intoxicating.

"Ha, ha," you alright down there doll?" came my clients' voice from above my head. "Methinks you're having too much fun perhaps?"

As I had been caught out enjoying myself I decided to kneel up higher and spread my legs further, inserting a second finger to continue rubbing that last bit of orgasm out, still groaning whilst cumming.

I took my head up off the man's dick and looked up at him with a wet chinned smile, my eyes rolling with pleasure, "Aaaaaah," I whispered to him, but I didn't stop wanking us both off.

"Oh fuck girl," he said as he stared into my eyes. "You're so damn hot."

I let out a little giggle as my orgasm began to subside. "Thank you," I grinned. Coming back to the planet I started to remember that I was here for this man's pleasure, not my own.

"Right, now it's your turn," I muttered as I went back to work on his cock. My mouth ploughing straight down on to it. Taking it in deep and sucking hard. Sawing my head up and down on it again with determination.

"Wooooah," came his words as he bolted up right into a sitting position, taking my head off his dick with his big hands and positioning me upright on my knees. "No," he laughed, "I don't want to come like that and fuck knows how I have managed to stop myself so far."

I sat back and giggled. My open legs displaying my moisture on my thighs and stocking tops. I looked up at him and sucked on my middle finger, tasting my juices as I provoked him.

All he could do was stare down at me and shake his head. He took the Amaretto and took a swig before passing it to me. The bottle was nearly gone so I finished it off and placed it on the side next to me.

"Best blowjob?" I asked teasingly. The liqueur had gone to my head and all barriers were down.

He laughed at me. "Oh, fuck yeah, for sure doll." He continued to look at me before grabbing my head and pulling me in for another kiss. He growled as he kissed me, maybe from desire, maybe because he could taste my pussy, perhaps both but I could tell this big strong man was on fire with passion for me.

As we kissed he began to lift my dress up from around my waste and we both rose and broke the kiss momentarily to allow the dress to go past my shoulders and up over my head and tossed it over onto the bed.

I was now naked for the first time with him. He stood back and admired my body from painted toes upwards, lingering for a while at my hairless pussy and up to my still pert breasts which were as hard and excited from all the action. My dark lover whistled through his teeth and shook his head with appreciation. "I am so glad I didn't give up trying to book you doll. You're perfect."

I let out a little blush but was used to the comments, even if it was nice to hear. "Thanks"

He looked briefly awkward for the first time, but only for a second, "Are you ready to try?" he asked me a bit more confident than he looked.

He wanted anal. I knew he did. It was on the request. "You want to fuck me in the ass?"

"I want to try yes, please?" he asked. "I know you say it's subject to discretion in the booking, but I got to be honest. I have studied pictures of your ass and your ass is the reason I'm here. It is perfect."

I let out a little chortle and twisted myself round so I had my back to him and wiggle my bottom at him. I was a little drunk. Completely unprofessional but I had nerves about meeting my first black guy and god knows why as he was a dream client.

"How does it look in real life?" I teased.

His hands went straight onto it and he let out a little gasp as he started to fondle and kiss my backside. It felt nice to be lusted for in this way. Sure all guys that visit build me up in their heads and I always try to deliver their fantasy but this meet felt good. Genuine. I lent myself forward for him to get better access.

His mouth found my bottom hole and he proceeded to wriggle his tongue up into my ass as far in as he could get it. The hole already still a little open from the double finger assault he gave it earlier. It felt nice, even his meaty tongue felt thick and solid as it invaded up inside.

I could feel butterflies building up my stomach in anticipation from what was about to ensue.

My visitor rose up from the bed and stood behind me. Feeling a little exposed to his keen manhood which was right in line with my open bum I stood upright too.

In the corner of the room next to the bedside table stood a small table next to a chair. On the table stood a full length mirror which I always used for make-up etc. It wasn't wall mounted, so instead sat back against the corner of the two walls where they met facing out into the room at 45 degrees.

The tall dark muscular client silently walked me over to it and whispered in my ear. "Lean forward and put your hands either side of this mirror. Legs apart." He commanded, albeit politely and with a hidden assurance. "And don't take them off."

I did as he asked. "The condoms are right there by the lube," I commented, trying to maintain my own level of confidence.

"Yeah doll, he muttered. " I see them." I watched as he removed the rest of his clothes, paying more attention to his dancing, twitching hard dick which was about to be stuffed up inside my arse.

I felt a little pang of nerves. His dick wasn't massive in the girth department, although longer than average it wasn't much wider. This little slut knows it's the wider ones that cause the pain. So despite heaving earlier pre dick in my bottom hole nerves, I knew this was going to be fine. Even more so with Amaretto for blood thankfully. This brass doesn't like anal too much at the best of times. But I love the extra money it brings and it's never as bad as I think it will be.

I watched as he reached for a condom and ripped the end off with his teeth, spitting the corner of the shiny paper onto the floor as he took out the latex sheath, discarded the wrapper onto the floor and rolled the condom down his long solid dick.

My butterflies fluttered a little bit more as he stepped forward, lube in hand and stood inches behind me. I could feel his breath on my shoulders as he looked down at his manhood as he covered it in lube. I watched in the mirror the whole time keeping silent as he prepared himself for the reason for his visit. A fuck in my bottom hole.

My mind wandered gently back into that interracial fantasy scene again that I had earlier when he was behind me, holding my waist, keeping me still as he fingered my holes like a little helpless white bitch being controlled.

This was nice. I liked playing this out. It made the meet sexier. I wanted my black master to use me, enjoy me and be fulfilled in my arse. The booze helped with the mood for sure. Dreamy.

"Here goes doll," He muttered from behind me. I refocused my gaze, kept silent and watched his head, shoulders and down-turned face that towered over me as he sought to direct his dick up into my little bottom hole.

I kept as still as possible for him without resistance as the head of his dick slid around in the general area but not quite direct. My client started to get a little flustered in his attempt.

I could feel the angle was wrong so rose up onto my toes to make the entrance a little higher for him which he recognised with a grunt as he held onto the base of his cock with one hand to hold it direct. Suddenly his other arm came across the front of me across my waist and held me tight across it, his strength lifting me even higher onto my toes as he sought to impale my anus with his rigid cock.

I could feel it was there now. "There?" he grunted.

I nodded. "Yes."

With that he held me tight, my feet right up on tip toes, hands still on the wall as he started to enter my ass.

Gosh he was big. Possibly the biggest dick I have had in my ass. It was tight, a stretch, quite unpleasant on my sphincter as it pushed to try to find its way up past.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

I nodded through a gritted smile. I was back in my fantasy where I wasn't allowed to say no and this was a rush. ~I was going to go through with it. Tonight was a bench mark sexual event for me and this was quickly rising up there among the best punts of the year.

"Good girl," he growled as he continued to work his full solid length up into my bottom.

At last my sphincter muscle gave and allowed the intruding penis past. We both let out a sigh. He released his grip on my body a little as he let me fall onto my toes better and worked his cock deeper up into me as I settled.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he yelled. "Now that's what I'm talking about." My dark skinned client let out a little chuckle and raised his head up so he could see me in the mirror.

"Happy now?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh doll, like you wouldn't believe," he smiled. "I have been waiting for this for months."

He released the base of his dick and put both hands up onto my shoulders as he fucked into my bottom hole. He moved my hair out of my eyes and leant forward so he could see me better. His gaze moving from my eyes down my front, my boobs jiggling with the momentum of his thrusts as he fucked me.

It felt glorious for me now after the initial bit. His dick was long and so hard up inside me. I could feel every vein and ridge with the inside of my anus. I didn't feel like I was going to cum but it was still pleasant.

As he watched me in the mirror I followed his hands move about on my body. In the reflection they cupped my breasts. The contrast between our skin tones was a turn on. His big powerful masterful hands kneading and pinching my ample boobs as he ploughed away in me. Mauling my neck with his mouth as he did it.

He took one hand and proceeded to move it down between my legs. He was so big framed compared to me. He could reach anywhere, within a moment my pussy was cupped in his hand and a huge finger was up inside my wet hole. He worked his finger with expertise inside there.

I could feel his finger rubbing on his dick though the pussy wall. It was intoxicating.

Another finger joined it. Two huge digits were now in my little snatch, fingering me deeply, overpowering my senses together with my bottom being stuffed and stretched with a solid long dick.

"Look at me," he commanded. I looked up from watching his big dark hand assaulting my pussy to meet his eyes in the mirror. "Don't look away."

I did as asked and just gazed into his eyes as he held mine in his sight.

This was glorious. I involuntarily gushed onto his hand. Cumming in a quick gush to which I let out a shudder and letting out a small moan.

My black lover didn't acknowledge it. Instead he just kept his fingers there and continued to screw my arse while mauling across my tits with his other large hand.

I was captive in this moment but continued to do as I was told and kept my eyes on his.

My loins were on fire from the orgasm, the wetness more evident on his hand and he worked it in deeper with each thrust and the feel of his solid cock in my ass was becoming more noticeable as he did so. Both my holes were full to burst. I was just a piece of meat in that moment to him.

Oh this slut was happy.

He took his fingers out my crotch and bought his hand up to my mouth. Suck," he demanded.

I took his huge fingers in my mouth and sucked on them. My juices were on form, like a scented honey, truly the aroma and taste of a contented pussy. I didn't mind my own taste.

He watched me in the mirror as I lapped my juices from his big fingers that were being stuffed into my mouth, eyes still locked on mine as he fucked hard into my tight bottom with, his pace quickening and his solid cock was swelling. I was turning him on to the point of no return I could tell.

He dropped his hand from my mouth and wrapped both arms around me again. My tits got another full fondling with his big hands, my nipples taking twist after twist between powerful fingers as we continued to lock eyes with each other in the mirror.

This was incredibly sexy.

Suddenly with a jerk in the legs he let out a huge deep growl before he exploded his spunk into me.

It took me by surprise. I think it took him by surprise.

"Arggggggghhhhhh," he yelled, pulling my body into his easily with his might, one arm sweeping across my hips and holding me in place the other releasing my boob and reaching up to grasp the front of my shoulder as he pushed his dick in as far as he could as he came.

My cock filled bottom felt contraction after contraction from his orgasm as it jerked jet after jet of spunk deep inside me. He growled like a monster as he did so, repeatedly, his orgasm long and powerful. "Arrggghhhh, arrggghhhh, arrggghhhh!"

I simply remained still as he came, obediently keeping my hands on the wall as told, still in my fantasy submissive little white girl mode. The obedient little fuck doll taking what is being given to her.

My dark skinned client slowly released his grip on my body and settled his hands on my hips as his orgasm begun to subside.

"Fuuuuuuck me," he managed to utter through his panting, letting out a little chuckle after.

I followed suit and let out a little throaty laugh, keeping my mouth closed as the guys' cock still gave the odd jerk deep inside my bum as he bid to regain his composure, his firm dick showing little sign of softening.

"Jeeeshh," he hissed, poking his tongue through his teeth as he spoke.

I just remained silent, watching the top of his head in the mirror as he gazed downward towards the floor behind me for a few moments. In the reflection he didn't seem as big and powerful any longer. I think I must have broken him. I tend to turn guys into a mushy quivering jelly in the post orgasm moment after they blow their load in my company.

"Oh...my...god Monica," his voice now soft as he started to come down from the high. "That...was fucking amazing!"

He stood almost upright again and took a hand from one hip and felt to hold the base of his at last softening dick before slowly backing out, slightly stooping at his knees as he pulled his now satisfied cock out of my now engorged bottom.

Eventually the length came out with a moist plop.

It was such a relief to be able to drop down onto my feet once again. My toes were protesting a little after being on them for that time. Apart from my moaning toes I felt quite warm and contented.

That was a really good fuck and I delivered exactly what was requested of me. My First big black dick and it was lush. Once again, incredibly sexy, especially being done like that in the mirror. That was first too. "Thank you," I replied.

I removed my hands from the walls and turned to face him. My guest had now dropped on to the bed and was removing his condom. Instinctively I reached for the pack of wet wipes took a couple out and handed them to him, like the seasoned pro I had become.

Silently he took them from me and cleaned himself off.

"That was good huh?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

"Fucking hell doll, that was fantastic, well and truly worth the wait!"

His cocky attitude was back. Good. I liked it. "Thank you," I replied. The two words are a familiar response in the job, especially as I'm frequently complimented,

although I do feel it's a light generic and dull response. "I'm glad you enjoyed me."

I took some wipes, firstly removed all the lube from my bottom and disposed of them in the bin before taking some more and removing all my slutty make using in the mirror.

"Yeah I did," he muttered as he started to don his clothes. "Fucking hell, like that was just amazing!" then the man let out another little chuckle when he checked his watch. "Fuck I'm gonna be late..."

"Is everything okay?" I asked him. Feeling curious as I took the pre prepared underwear and my train tracky off the hangers from the room's only clothes rail and started to dress.

"Yeah, I'm late, I have to meet my girlfriend and go to the Christmas do and she's been waiting for over an hour just down the road in Churchill Square."

I didn't have to reply. It was obvious this man was late for his partner because of me. I did give him the end of the day and with little notice due to my earlier nerves. I raised my eyebrows. "Oops."

"Fuck it, you was worth it." He chuckled. "And I'll be thinking of you later when I fuck her tonight."


12