All Comments on 'Monica and Lisa'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wasn't sure quite what I thought about the story at first. It's a very happy story, too happy, in a way. A guy picks up a troubled mother and daughter along the road, who turned out to be wonderfully smart and responsible, have a wonderful relationship, and have tremendous organizational (and other) skills. Then again, one of the reasons we read fiction is to inhabit, for a little while, a world (or at least a story) where things might be different from the world (or story) we are right now living in. Monica and especially Lisa are wonderfully portrayed and likable people. I found myself enjoying the story very much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice little romantic fairy tale

With all the hate and anxiety going on in this world, you decided that we needed a bit of fantasy and modern fairy tale. You did it. Thanks.

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 7 years ago
Good Stuff

I don't know what your plan for this story is, but I'd like more of it. Good work.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I liked this story, although Google Translator has given me some translation problem, I finally solved it by reading in English directly.

A short and fast, but pleasant romance and as the prologue says, a story of love and redemption.

I would love to have some sequel, this story has possibilities.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Just a nice loving story which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 4 years ago
Just what I needed. And the whole World needs Now.

Some of your earlier commentators have alluded to the fact that there is a lot of crap going on all over the world whether it being sickness, greed, lust, vanity, jealousy just to name the creators of all the grief that brings all of humanity to our knees no matter what race or country or other origins available to humans.

Then, blessedly you bring to us a beautiful, wonderful, loving story of hope, love and future. To me this story gave me an uplifted heart and emotions that have giving me a bit of hope for the worlds future. Thank you so very much, I really appreciate your lovely story. I am a man, 73 lost my wonderful wife of 44 yrs. and somehow found Lit.com and discovered Romance stories. Go figure. Some of these stories bring up my allergies and my eyes water a bit. Your story brought up my allergies. The only time my allergies kicked in during my past was when my wife said YES, and our children where born and when my love died in my arms after suffering from the big C.

Thank you again. KUDOS

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a well written, warm and loving tale. Well done 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous