Monica and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, how can I be a tough feisty broad around you, when you don't do anything to make me mad?"

"I could pretend to attack you and you could practice your karate on me. Lisa says you taught her, so you must be pretty good."

She stood up and looked at me. She tossed her head, and shouted downstairs, "Lisa, come on up." To me she said, "Go get the biggest towel you have and put it on the bed. Then strip down to your boxers and lay down on your front. I'll be right back."

Monica came back with a large bottle of something and handed it to Lisa, "Better warm this up some. We have a seriously ill patient who needs the full Indian treatment."

Lisa disappeared into the bathroom and came back a minute later. "It's soaking. Are we doing it without clothes?"

Monica said to me, "This treatment in India is done without clothes. I think Lisa and I need to get these new clothes off but leave our underwear on. You're not ready for naked masseuses yet, are you," she said in a stern voice.

"No Ma'am," I answered. Lisa giggled. Monica continued, "He has bad karma and bad chakra. His spine looks crooked and you can work on that while I deal with those ridiculous ankles.

Lisa said, "All right patient, I'm going to loosen you up by walking on your back. Hold still."

It is unbelievably nice to have an eighty pound girl walk up and down your spine, heel and toeing you, pressing on ribs and vertebrae. But then the torture began. With lots of oil, I was pounded and stretched, pushed and shoved without mercy. After about twenty minutes there was oil everywhere and the seriousness slipped into giggles.

"Mom, this isn't working. He doesn't give like he's supposed to. He is just too darn strong."

Lisa was hopping up and down on top of her mom. "This is fun. This is fun."

I quickly flipped over and got Monica caught in a scissor grip with my legs around her hips and my arms around her chest.

Lisa cheered, "Mom, I'm going to do wash and leave you two alone."

Now I had an oily, turned on woman in my arms and an erection that threatened to burst out of my shorts. Especially if Monica kept rubbing her front on me there.

She kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Then whispered in my ear again, "Don't overthink this, just have a good fuck with me. We both want it."

All of my thoughts about not taking advantage of her went out the window in seconds. But neither of us could get purchase on the other. Finally, she sat up on me and lowered herself down. No resistance. None. Just gloriously good sex. We were both making a lot of noise, and we didn't last. She screamed at me, "Not yet." I hollered back, "I'm trying."

We did come together. I pumped and pumped. It had been a long time. We rolled each other over, and over, and fell on the floor, gasping.

It took until the hot water was gone for us to get clean. With kissing and hugging, getting dressed took a while.

It was late and we all got busy on dinner prep. I started the fire and the steaks marinating. Lisa boiled potatoes for potato salad. Monica made a monster green salad.

I was just ready for a drink when the bell rang and it was Anne with her special Sangria and a smile.

I got a big hug and a lip smacking kiss. We had done a lot of work together and liked each other.

Monica and Lisa got introduced and dropped into conversation just like that. While I put the steaks on, the three of them went for a tour of the garage space. When they came back, Anne pointed at Lisa and rolled her eyes in wonder at me.

I said, "OK, time out on project talk until after dinner. We have to be normal for a while."

The food was delicious and I told a delightful made up story about how Monica and Lisa were relocating from the east, and as old friends of the family, I was doing the honors on this end while arrangements were made. It really did sound plausible and the girls were wonderful straight men to my chatter.

Anne was more than a little startled when I told her Manuel was going to start on the job tomorrow, but I assured her that basic utility work would take a couple of days so she could get a set of plans together. It helped that Monica and Lisa had done some of their homework. They wanted one queen size bedroom along with two fold up bunks along another wall. They also decided that only a shower was needed. There was still a bathtub in the main house if needed. They also passed on a conventional oven, which simplified the kitchen a lot. An undercounter refrigerator also saved precious space.

After Anne left, the three of us cleaned up the kitchen. There was a warm glow in the room. Lots of progress today, I thought to myself. Monica looked a bit dazed from too much too fast, but Lisa was floating on air with all the things she was doing.

I brushed my teeth and went in the bedroom to find Lisa on the far side of my king. Monica was sitting on the edge and pointed me to the middle. Lisa said, "This is our reward for working hard today, we get to sleep in your bed. Mom says everyone is on their best behavior." Monica pushed me in and climbed after. She reached up and turned out the light. Then snuggled her backside into me and was asleep in seconds.

This felt an awful lot like family, I said to myself. Then I was gone too.

The alarm went off at six, and Lisa was over me and gone like a shot, saying she would do the coffee and juice.

"No fun and games this morning, Manuel will be here in an hour. Besides, you and I have to talk about what was going on yesterday."

She climbed on top of me and showered down kisses. "You're right, I know, but can I ask for a special favor? Please let's not put a trip on yesterday, I want to remember a very warm, very nice time with you. We can figure out what's going on with us from today forward." Another warm wet kiss.

God, this woman had class. How did I fall into snatching the two of them from a living hell?

I hugged her and said, "Yes, today forward."

Mario and Manuel were on time and it took less than an hour to find the utility runs and figure out how to get them out of the ground and into the room above the garage.

I said to them, "Anne and the girls made the basic decisions last night, so you will have a drawing for sanitary drops and electrical by noon tomorrow. The rest in a day or two. Is that good enough for now?"

"Si. This is nice project. You are good client. Not so many changes, no?"

I laughed, "Not so many changes!" and clapped him on the back.

In the house, Lisa was intently following the sixth lesson. In the kitchen, Monica had cleaned up and was looking like she needed something to do.

I came up behind her and kissed her neck. "Hey, I have a project for us."

She turned around and kissed me back on the lips. "Does it involve my being on my back?" Her look was somewhere between a grin and a smirk.

"I get the impression you haven't had much loving lately." I nibbled on her ear.

She pressed her herself against me tensely, then went limp in my arms. "I shouldn't tell you this. But since you said feisty Monica was a good idea, I am going to tell you something that was going through my mind while I was doing the dishes just now. Yesterday was the best sex I've ever had. Ever. I'm not sure what triggered me, maybe your big, hard thrusting cock, but I just came and came. Do you suppose we can keep that up?"

She reached down and stroked my erection through my pants. I grabbed her hand, "Come on, we're going shopping. But let me tell Lisa."

As we passed through the living room, I said, "Hey, kiddo, keep that up. Your mom and I are going to run some errands. I'd invite you, but Rachel is very good and very demanding, so you work hard today and do your best for her tonight."

As we drove away, Monica asked, "So what are we really doing?"

"I want to fill in the blanks on my distant relatives from the east. Checking account, doctor checkup for both of you, updated driver's license. And I'd like to help you choose some furniture and appliances for the new apartment."

My hand was on her thigh and hers was on top of mine, squeezing hard.

"You've got me living a dream, Jeff. But in the back of my mind a little voice keeps saying this isn't real." She was looking teary again.

I had a sudden idea and pulled her over close to me. "Seems like the two of us have the hots for each other, but are worried about where we are going. I have a proposal for you. I'm a project kind of guy, so why don't we have a two week project. For two weeks, we live together, have as much sex as Lisa will let us, and then we have another talk. We can call it the LTD project. Ok?"

Her eyes were wide open, taking all that in. Then she realized what LTD meant and smiled. "You are not only a nice guy, Jeff, but a joker. Do you think you can put up with feisty Monica for two weeks?" She punched me in the arm as hard as she could. It hurt. Her face had a different look. The hard edged street look of someone who stumbled her way out of trouble in a rainstorm, but can't quite believe her good luck.

I pulled her into a headlock and kissed all around her head. "Feisty Monica, I hate to say it, but I think maybe you and I have a future."

She sat up and gave me her best innocent look and said, "What on earth would give you that idea?"

We walked into the only decent furniture store in town hand in hand. My friend Ralph noticed but didn't say anything.

"Ralph, this is my second cousin Monica, who has come out from the east with her daughter and is going to be staying with me while they get organized. I'm having that space over the garage remodeled into an apartment and we need to look at some furnishings."

He showed us around the store. There were good choices in a variety of styles. When he wasn't looking, Monica leaned up and kissed my ear, then whispered, "You sure you want Monica picking furniture for someone else's apartment?"

I looked sharply at her. "Just asking," she mouthed at me.

I told Ralph to let us wander around and got her in a corner. "Listen here, I want you to pick something that says 'Monica' all over it. And if you want to trade feisty, I'm not so bad at it myself."

I gave her my best unblinking stare. It took her a few seconds to realize what I was doing and then she was bent over laughing. I pulled her in for a hug and she said, "Ok, I get the message. You're crazy, but I get the message."

In thirty minutes, we had a written list of a dozen pieces and the appliances for the efficiency kitchen. Ralph took it away to price it out and check stock and came back. "$9,320 including tax. All but one item is in stock and we can get that in a week."

"Ralph, that's wonderful. Can I call you in the morning with a final decision? We owe Lisa, Monica's daughter, a chance to contribute to the choices. And the space won't be ready for a week or ten days, anyway."

"That's fine, Jeff. Let me get some brochures so she can see what you've selected."

As we walked out, Monica nudged me in the ribs and said, "You weren't supposed to do that. If we were a real couple, there would have been arguments over every piece." She looked up at me smiling and ruffled my hair. "Even though it's just a two week LTD project, can I call you my boyfriend?"

"Hmmm. My two week girlfriend too? Just so we can have arguments?" I kissed her quickly on the lips. Both of us knew damn well something more than two weeks was in progress. But maybe we should play out the game. See what happened. If Monica got herself in a close coupled orbit with me, maybe that was too much loss of independence.

I remembered that we needed to talk about her having a job. But not right now.

It was a nice sunny day and we had lunch on a restaurant deck near the river. After we ordered, there was a comfortable silence. I looked at her with interest. There hadn't been a woman in my life for ten years, except a few liaisons based on sex. My first marriage had only lasted a year, and was over long before that. Felicia and I were red hot for each other, but she knew soon after we married that she couldn't take being tied down. Either to me, or to a housewife model that I thought we had agreed on.

She used her dad's money to go back to business school before the divorce was even final. The only thing she had to say the last time we saw each other was, "I hope we can still be friends."

Monica said, "You're looking at me but thinking of something else?"

I snapped back and apologized. "I shouldn't even say this, but you are the only woman I've ever felt really comfortable with. Not needing to say anything."

I put my hand over hers. "I was married right out of school. Didn't work. Didn't work at all. She wanted a career and I thought I wanted a housewife partner. We were both wrong."

I added, "It's been ten years since the divorce. I'm not sure how to relate to a woman anymore."

I smiled at her. "Do you suppose after two weeks we'll still be comfortable with each other?"

She turned our hands over and squeezed. "I guess I can't give you a smartass answer to that, Jeff. Life's been tough for Lisa and me, and there haven't been any choices. The only guys who ever offered me something wanted my body in return."

After some more silence, with both of us looking at each other, she said, "I sure hope this project is successful. Are you going to tell me how you measure success?" She smiled broadly. "After the feisty part," she whispered.

I picked up her hand and kissed it, trying not to show how choked up I was. Fortunately, food arrived and we could talk about lighter things.

The unfeisty Monica said to me, "You know what Lisa said to me in the bathroom this morning? She said, 'Mom, he's really nice. Can we stay here?' "

"So Lisa wouldn't approve of the LTD project?"

We laughed and smiled at each other. Monica said, "Before this project is half over, she will have at least three things going that are six to nine months out."

She glanced up at me, "How am I supposed to deal with that?"

I thought for a moment. "She deserves a chance to be a regular kid. Go to school, play soccer, get good on the piano. Things like that. If we are able to find you a job, the two of you could settle here and not depend on me."

We were back to holding hands. "I don't want that. I really don't. But I was trying to think of a way the two of you could improve things without you and me having to be paired up."

She looked at me and said, "If we talk about this anymore I'm going to break down and cry, right here in public. I'm sorry, Jeff, but all my emotions are just hanging out."

If she cried, I was going to cry too, and there would be a great big mess. A talk of the town mess. So I changed the subject and described the town's history, what people did for a living. Nonsense stuff like that.

We made it home by four. As we gathered up the day's parcels, there were amazing sounds coming from the house. Lisa was practicing with the sound on. I stood in the doorway watching, with Monica on my shoulder, our arms around each other. She stopped and looked at us a little anxiously.

"Do you think I've made enough progress for Rachel?"

I decided this was not a teasing moment and nodded my head. Monica said, "Honey, you make that machine sound really nice."

She ran over and hugged us. "Tell me all about what you have been doing."

We unpacked in the kitchen. Monica got out the furniture brochures and told Lisa what had been selected. "I picked this bed for you, but you can change it if you want. Can you imagine a bed of your own?"

"I can't. I just can't." She hopped up and down and frowned. "Does this mean no more snuggling with you?" She added, "And Jeff?"

She peered at us suspiciously, standing there with our arms around each other again. "What are you so quiet about?" After a moment, her eyes lit up. "Oh my god, you're falling for each other! Don't deny it!"

Monica and I kissed each other gently, smiling at her. Then we had a tornado leaping into our arms, applying sloppy kisses everywhere. "I can't believe it! Mom's got a boyfriend. And my new best friend Jeff has a girlfriend!" She climbed up and sat on my shoulders, pulling Monica's hair and giggling to herself in happiness.

Rachel's arrival was an anticlimax after all the earlier excitement. I fixed drinks and made sure the barbaque fire was ok while the women settled in the living room. Rachel did not seem too happy with the Yamaha but said, "Show me some of the exercises you've learned, Lisa."

I was entranced by those long, grown up fingers dancing on the keys. For two days, the beginner efforts sounded great to me. Rachel went over to Lisa and gave some quiet suggestions. She looked at the exercise book and had Lisa try some sight reading. It was slow but better than I expected. Sight reading in two days?

Rachel sat back down next to me. "She has a lot of talent, but can't learn on that thing. She has to have a real piano to build proper technique."

She looked at me, and I looked at her. Before I could say something, she looked around the room and said, "I know a woman in town who is moving to a retirement place. She loves her piano but won't have any room where she is going. If you offered to bring it here and welcome her visits to play it every so often, I think she would let you have it without paying her anything."

I had a queasy feeling about Lisa getting out ahead of her mom and me, as Monica had predicted. Rachel turned to them and said, "Lisa, I'd love to have you as a student. But it is hard work to learn to play the piano. Hours of hard work. I don't think you should try to decide right now about how serious you are. Let's do a month of lessons and talk some more. My good for nothing cousin Jeff here will arrange for Mrs. Anderson's piano to get moved and then we'll set up a regular routine."

Dead silence. Eyes on me.

I could feel Monica's wheels turning about the two week LTD project, but before she could speak, I said "Yes, I'll get on it in the morning. Lisa, you did great. Let's have some dinner."

After a very nice evening, I walked Rachel out to her car. "Thanks for being so nice to Lisa and her mom."

She hugged me and said, "One of these days, I expect to hear the real story about how you got hooked up with two nice women."

I walked back into the house thinking about the web that was rapidly forming around my new family and me. Monica and Lisa were just finishing up in the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm not much for night life. Want to go curl up in that bed?"

After shoving and elbowing through toothbrushing, we climbed in. They were in matching sets of striped pajamas and looked nice. I asked Lisa to bring both hairbrushes and got them situated one in front of the other in front of me. I worked on Monica as she did Lisa.

Lisa said, "This is so nice. Seems like we're almost family, doesn't it?"

Monica tensed up. I reached around and pinched her nipple and said, "Yes it does, Lisa. The two of you have made a real difference to me in just two days."

I pinched Monica again to keep her quiet and added, "You know, everything's new right now for the three of us and we have to feel our way along the next few weeks to see how things go."

I went back to brushing hair, and so did Monica.

After a few more minutes, I put the hairbrushes on the night table and turned out the light. I untangled us with one body on each side of me. I was asleep before I could say sweet dreams.

I woke with Monica crying out and sitting up in the early dawn. She hugged me and said, "Oh, that was a horrible dream! Lisa and I were out on the highway in the rain again, just like nothing had happened!"

I pulled her in tight and Lisa crawled into her lap. Together, we calmed her down and mumbled words about no rain, no cold, just us three in a nice warm bed

She kissed Lisa and then turned to kiss me too. Her hand was squeezing me, and her tongue was in my mouth.