Monica and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sat up and kissed me with a chaste daughter kiss. "But mom, this is different. This is special, and I think I should be in the bedroom over the garage." She turned and hugged Monica. I hugged them both and squeezed.

"Help, the monster's got me!" Lisa scrambled out and retrieved the breakfast tray.

The new family unit sipped their coffee and munched on toast and smiled a lot. Then Lisa turned out the light and we all had a nap until the alarm went off.

I had asked Rachel if she would act as Monica's maid of honor, and as a backstop to Lisa and her performance on the Yamaha and the piano, both of which had been moved outside to the music stand. She called at eight to announce that three of her best students were coming to play for the reception and Lisa would be welcome to join them. I thanked her and worried that poor Lisa would be even more wound up than she already was. Maybe I could just drop the news as a casual item later in the morning.

The ceremony was going to be exactly at noon and a friend of Rachel's, who was a Universal minister, would say the words. At ten-thirty, Rachel and the hairdresser showed up and banished me from the house. I had already decided the men would get ready in the new garage apartment. A friend I had worked with for years agreed to be a groomsman and showed up on time.

It was reassuring that after all the planning, with the clock ticking inexorably down, those who were supposed to show up actually did. I told myself to relax.

As the guests filtered in, Lisa and Rachel hovered over the Yamaha, and then Lisa played a series of beautiful short pieces on it. She was so grown up in the lavender dress with her hands fluttering over the keyboard, I was bursting with pride. The sun shone brilliantly on the sparkling pool, the bright green grass, and the dressed up audience. I doubted that Monica was going to get through this without crying. I almost was myself.

With Rachel holding the music as a backup, Lisa started the wedding march right on time and Monica appeared in her wedding dress. My groomsman, the minister and I waited for her at the end of a flowered aisle under the tent. I know it is a cliche, but it really was a magical moment. Every sappy emotion I have ever had was on display.

Monica and I didn't cry, we didn't stumble, we didn't forget the words. We held hands like old friends as the minister helped us through our vows. We even remembered to smile a lot.

The new husband and wife marched slowly back down the aisle, stopping to greet friends, and then disappearing into the house while the caterers cleared for the reception and the guests were offered champagne.

Monica clung tightly to me. "I can't let go, I'll fall down." We kissed more than a few times. We hugged everyone. I told Lisa, "That was a beautiful performance. No one could have done it better."

She struggled to maintain her composure. "I still have to play those pieces you told me to learn."

I managed a fake stern look and said, "You certainly do. No excuses from professionals." Rachel nodded and smiled at me over Lisa's shoulder.

After a few minutes, Monica and I joined the reception and had the first of many glasses of champagne. I said to myself that it was crazy but nice to have a honeymoon in the same house you live in.

Almost everyone at the reception knew each other and the conversation was heavy and loud.

The musicians were doing a great job, with Lisa alternating with another young woman at the big piano. Without my even noticing, Lisa was suddenly playing "Bridge Over Troubled Water," and everyone was listening. Eyes were teary and Monica was back in my arms. She whispered, "Your new daughter is an artist!" The song ended, and without a break Lisa plunged into Dylan's "Every Grain of Sand." The crowd was dead silent as the ballad notes filled the yard. This time I really was crying. Rachel was standing next to me and I hugged her. "I thought you would have her learn something classical, but this is so much better. Thank you, thank you."

The applause was loud and sustained. The other musicians looked a little stunned, but Lisa said something to them and the whole band plunged into a dance tune and couples turned out on the parquet dance floor that had mysteriously appeared that morning. Our young artist played several pieces from the set before turning the piano over to the other woman and coming to us.

"Ok, dad?"

I swept her up, "More than ok, much more than ok."

By three o'clock, the party had thinned out considerably. Rachel came over and said some of the young people wanted to know if they could try the pool. I mouthed at her, "Not too much nudity?" and she nodded.

Monica said, "I think we are supposed to leave, but what if we get out of our wedding clothes and come back? There are many of your friends here having a nice time."

I figured if we weren't going anywhere for a honeymoon right now, we might as well join the after party. It was a warm evening and we were headed to shorts when Monica hugged me and said, "They're going to throw us in the pool for sure. I'm going to put my bikini under these shorts and my halter top. Why don't you put those sexy swim trunks on under your shorts?"

There was a knock at the door and Lisa came in hesitantly, as though her new dad and her mom might be messing around. Monica held out her arms and said, "Come here, kiddo. I can't thank you enough for the great music, and for being there for us."

The two of them had a little happiness cry, and Lisa noticed the outfits we had on. "You aren't going anywhere? That's a good idea. Can I stay up too? I guess I don't have to ask, do I? Being thirteen and all grown up."

I grabbed her around the waist and tickled hard. "All grown up. All grown up."

She screamed and leapt into my arms. "You are the greatest dad ever. If you weren't married to Monica, I'd be after you."

Monica had us in a sandwich. "Trying to steal my man, are you?"

"Yes, mom." She twisted around and climbed into Monica's arms. "I have such a big mouth, and I just say whatever comes into my brain. I promise to behave better. Especially now that we have a daddy and a nice home, and even a pool!"

I pulled her hair and said, "I kind of like you the way you are. But some people would think you were just a smart aleck kid, so be careful when others are around."

We rejoined the party, which was winding down, except for several groups of friends who were enjoying themselves on my food and booze. That's what weddings are for, I said to myself. I went around and chatted with folks and quietly asked if there were enough sober drivers to get everyone home safely. I told people that cabs were on me if needed.

Around midnight, the last couple disappeared, and we never made it to the pool. Monica grabbed my hand and said, "I need a soak before bed. Let's turn out the lights and go skinny in the spa."

Lisa was carrying the last of the table settings and dishes to the kitchen and noticed us dropping our clothes on a chair by the spa. "Am I supposed to disappear into the garage apartment now?"

Monica glanced at me and saw my smile. "We are taking a soak before bed. If you want to join us, that's ok, but go and turn out all the lights. We want to see the stars, not the nosy neighbors."

Lisa had the lights killed in a second, and was in the hot water as fast as we were. I said to her, "I can't understand why you want to be in here with a couple of old folks who just decided to get married they were so bored with each other."

Lisa screeched and jumped into Monica's arms, waving her hands and declaiming, "I'm just so bored."

Monica said in a low voice, "If we are bored, I'd hate to see what busy is."

She slipped Lisa to the seat next to her and climbed into my arms. She whispered in my ear, "Will you promise not to let me get bored?"

I kissed her as romantically as I could and whispered 'yes' back at her.

Monica said, "Your father is going to make mad, passionate love to me very soon. Just the two of us in our bedroom. But if you'd like to bring us coffee like you always do, that's fine anytime after seven."

Trailing thank you's, she was out of the pool and chasing to the door of her new bedroom in a flash.

I cuddled Monica to my chest and said, "Against the odds, you've ended up with a terrific daughter. They don't come any better."

"God knows it wasn't because of me. You've been such a good father substitute to her, Jeff. I can't thank you enough. And now you are her dad for real. She wants to change her name to Fredericks. I told her she had to wait until we were married. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, absolutely. I'll talk to my lawyer about the paperwork." I kissed the top of her head and asked, "Are we cooked enough in here?"

By the time we did our teeth and climbed into bed, the mad passionate idea was lost. She said, "We can still do this if..."

"Quiet. I'm going to love you to death, just not tonight." I draped my arm around her and pinched a nipple. She never felt it.

I was awake at five-thirty. It was already light out. My new wife was sleeping nestled to my backside. I eased out of bed to use the bathroom. I was peeing noisily when her body leaned up against me. Her warm and naked body. "I want you. What about all that baby talk? We have until seven before company arrives."

She made me brush my teeth while she used a soapy cloth on my package. I soaped her boobs and between her legs. She said, "Get in bed, I want to show you something."

She got us on our sides and moved my fingers to her lower abdomen. "You know what that bump is? It's one of my eggs popping out. In a few hours, it is going to travel down my tube and be waiting for one of your million sperms. Can you arrange to deliver some?"

"We aren't just playing around? This is for real? A genuine breeding opportunity?"

She rolled over on her back, laughing hard. "Yes. Now that you have it, what are you going to do about it? Come after me from behind like a real bull? Or give me your best new husband missionary attack?"

She was flexing her hips and looking totally impudent.

My very hard cock was pleading for more action and less teasing. I eased into her from the front for a warmup. I didn't need reminding that this was high class sex. Monica liked fucking and she liked giving her partner a good time. I forgot all about what positions were needed in a wave of hot lust for my new mate. There was a special urgency in both of us, and the climax was quick.

She flipped us over. "You get me off faster than any man I've ever had. How do you do that?"

I was still hard and still in her, thrusting gently.

"Now that we are married, I am supposed to ration sex unless you buy me furs and jewels and take me to expensive resorts in the sun?"

Two could tease as well as one. I got her on her knees, full of my rear entry cock, and pounded hard, bouncing off that hard butt. She moaned and said dirty little things to me. "You are a bull, aren't you. Trying to pound me into submission. No furs, no jewels, nothing but sex day and night." Before she could think of any more exciting talk, her body locked up and she cried out, clenching me and getting a second load of sperm seeking that egg.

We collapsed on each other, panting. "Fuck, that was nice." She hesitated, and added, "You don't mind a little rough sex now and then?"

"When do we get to the bondage and flogger?"

She grabbed my hand and led us to the shower. We stood there with hot water washing sex off and she said, "You didn't get a virgin bride, but maybe this way is better?"

I turned the water off and was about to answer when Lisa bounced in cheerily, saying breakfast was now served in the bedroom.

Lisa was in a workout leotard and looked incredible. She sat on the rug and did warmups. "Mom, is it ok to say that you look happier than I've ever seen you?"

"Yes, honey, it is. Come over here for a moment."

Monica put Lisa's fingers on her bump. "Remember what I told you about that?"

"Mom, it's an egg! It's an egg, isn't it?"

Monica was nodding. Lisa was thinking and then blushing very deep pink. "OMG, that's why you look so happy! His little things are chasing your egg!"

We hugged and laughed and cried. Monica said, "Now don't go counting my chickens before they are hatched. Lots of women go months before conceiving."

"But we know you can, you had me."

Monica rolled her eyes and mouthed at me, "She knows everything."

I said to Lisa, "Now that this marriage foolishness is over, we have to get serious..."

She was jumping on the bed behind us. "Mom, did you hear that? He said marriage was foolish. We have to beat on him!"

Monica took the trays and put them at a safe distance and they came after me. I got cuffed and licked and bit and kissed.

"Okay, I take it all back. I married your mom with the best of intentions, but it's too much!"

They looked at me, trying to absorb that. I laughed and pulled them to my chest and found a blanket to cover us.

"Ok, first thing next week, we have to get this goofy kid lined up for school, for sports, and figure out about the piano."

I closed my eyes and the three of us were asleep again.

I came back slowly, alone and feeling spacy from all the excitement of yesterday and lots of champagne. I said to myself, "You've done it. You've made a family out of an accidental meeting. Maybe you just made a new baby for the family. For the first time, almost, you are responsible for your loved ones."

I turned over and buried my face in the pillow. Damn fool, you could have gone on with a perfectly normal bachelor world. I thought sadly about all the 'could haves' in my sorry existence.

There was a slight noise behind me, a whirring in the air, and a body landing full out. Whump!

"Get up! There are all kinds of things to do and it is after eleven! Mom wants help putting things away. I want help in the garage apartment moving some furniture around. Don't be a slug."

She marched up and down my back, toes digging in.

"I'm hiding out here forever. I can't face the world. Two women have captured me."

The body stretched out on top, her breath in my ear. "You are the world's best daddy. We won't let anything happen to you. I'll go get mom."

I heard her saying, "He's having depression. He needs TLC."

Monica was sounding matter of fact. "Depression? He can't be depressed, he just got married!"

I groaned, "Oh, woe is me."

They poked and prodded. I moaned. Monica reached between my legs and discovered I was hard.

"Go start the pool cleaner and give us a few minutes. Close the door."

She had me in her, clutching hard, in a flash. "You are a big cocked bad boy. You can't be taking me every five minutes, especially with Lisa around."

I ignored her and concentrated on giving good sex. It wasn't long. "Oh, you are so bad. Keep doing that..."

This time, she let it all out and buried her head in my shoulder, muffling the words. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I rolled over and felt us draining out of her. "Every five minutes?"

She pounded on my chest and kissed me. "At least."

We showered and dressed and wandered out to the patio. Lisa was playing tunes on the Yamaha. "Rachel doesn't like this, but it's fun to use and you can take it anywhere, almost."

We sat in the swing and she climbed into our laps. Looking at our smiling faces, she said, "When I am old enough, I only want fun sex!"

Monica and I went for a quick kiss and found a long one.

"Oh, you two are really stuck on each other."

There were cleaning up chores all around us, but loving in the swing was more important.

After more kisses, I said, "I guess I can't hide out from the world with my women forever, can I?"

Lisa was climbing on and around me, saying, "You can't hide out, you can't hide out."

Monica stood, tossing her to the grass. "You two cleanup, I'll fix some lunch."