All Comments on 'Monica and Tyler Ch. 01'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
"...he allowed his hand to slide down her naked breast."

So arousing when Tyler felt Monica's breast while she slept. Got even better when she talked with him while not not realizing she was naked. Such a beautiful progression of events that hopefully continues for many chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed! I’m looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Nice

I'm hoping there really is more to come

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes, what a hot story, mother-son is very arousing and hits many points. We need more as this is one of the best stories like this I have ever read. Now, maybe Tyler's buddy can come and share his cum with Tyler's Mom ?? Two hung and horny young guys banging Tyler's Mom ?? She can teach Tyler how to be a super lover and that would do him well in his life. Maybe, Tyler and his best friend can come up with a way to give her all the cum she wants ?? Many possibilities. Cannot wait for more. Thank you.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 4 years ago
Nice!

But next time we need some of the "friends" over.HC

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I LIKED THIS ONE!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

This one got right to the point,she was drunk and out cold, also nude in bed.

He saw his shot and took it, and they lived happy in one bed. Well done,

easy read... THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Problematic

I gave this one 4 stars out of 5. It lost a point because - although Tyler told Monica, "You taught me that drunk consent was no consent, so ask me [to fuck you] again, when you're sober," he went ahead and fucked her less than half an hour later - long before she could have truly sobered up.

And, sadly, this chapter shows all the hallmarks of being on a downhill slide toward some sort of cheap slut-filled tale, with either Monica inviting Tyler to bring his two friends (Steve and Shawn) over, for an orgy. That will ruin the loving mom-son dynamic of the story, at least for me.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 4 years ago
44EE?

Do you enjoy the idea of women with chronic back pain? Older doesn’t have to mean fatter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks that got me all worked up. Very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES