Monica and Tyler Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted her stance and looked at the white line of cum seeping from her pussy and running down her legs. It was weirdly erotic and she stepped closer to the mirror. The cum was amazingly thick, although the semen was thinner and clearer and ran freely. But his cum clung to her. Now with her legs spread, she watched as another gob oozed from her pussy and hung from her lips. Mesmerized she watched as it stretched into a long string before dropping to the carpet. She clenched and more oozed out. More gobs and streams hung and dripped. She found herself smiling. Glancing up, she saw Tyler watching her and grinning. Possessed by the thrill of the taboo, she reached down and stroked her pussy, cupping her hand to collect some of it. She turned to face him and toyed with the cum in her hand. Then looking in his eyes, she licked the cum from her palm and sucked her fingers clean. She wanted to stand there and consume every drop she could because she saw it thrilled him so, but her bladder was threatening to burst. Monica smiled and turning, walked off to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Monica stopped at Tyler's door. He was mopping at the stained sheets with a towel.

"Forget it, we'll change them tomorrow. Come with me," she said and walked into her bedroom.

Tyler followed her and she pointed to her bed. "Lie down."

She sat next to him and allowed her hands to explore his body.

"I need to say some things, I don't want you to interrupt me, just listen, okay?" she said and he nodded. "First off, this was-is wrong. We shouldn't be having sex. But, I don't regret it and I have to admit that I don't want to stop. But we have to guard this secret. It could ruin us if it gets out. I know you'd like to tell your buddies, but you can't. Not without my permission. Next, we have to have ground rules, we both like this but we can't demand sex. It has to be consensual and desired. You ask, and I'll either agree or decline. And when I ask, you can refuse me as well. There are going to be days we just don't feel like it, and that's okay." She sighed, "We also need to be careful about showing too much physical affection in public and since we both have friends over once in a while, we need to make sure both beds are used and hide any signs we might be fucking. Don't leave your clothes in my room for example and none of mine in yours. I still have an IUD so pregnancy is highly unlikely, still, I'll track my cycle and if I say you can't cum in me, you can't. Most important is that we treat each other with respect and love. Now, if you agree to these rules I will continue to be your lover and if you are willing to answer my questions, I'll answer yours, I'm sure you have a lot."

"I agree," Tyler answered. "Sounds fair. Can I ask you a question first?"

"Sure, go ahead," Monica replied.

"You know how I lost my virginity," he said grinning, "would you tell me how you lost yours?"

Monica smiled at him. "Why not. I was just dating a guy named Phil, I was pretty infatuated with him. He was very cute and had lots of muscles. He was the hunky kinda guy I liked back then. My Dad was a lineman and was dispatched out of town for disaster relief on my eighteenth birthday. Mom had already run off with her girlfriend by then. My sisters Kate and Sarah decided we'd have a party at home with just our boyfriends. We hit the booze and I suddenly found myself alone with him. My sisters had taken their boyfriends to their rooms. Well, we kissed a while and suddenly his hands were under my shirt. He unhooked my bra, I was a D cup even then, and his hands were cupping and squeezing my breasts..." She stared off into her memory and smiled as her own hands cupped and squeezed her tits. "Well, I knew my sisters were fucking and decided that I wanted to do it too. He pulled my pants off and mounted me. It was tight, but not painful, just uncomfortable at first. He was clumsy though and thankfully pulled out and came on my tits instead of inside me. We fucked a few more times that night and a few more dates before he surprised me by joining the Navy and leaving. I realized he had just used me but was able to admit to myself that maybe I had also just used him."

"Did you wait for him or start dating again"

"Oh, I didn't wait long. I knew he wasn't serious about us. A few months maybe. Then Sarah was away and Kate had a new boyfriend she wanted to screw but he had a younger brother from out of town tagging along, so I went with her. He wasn't cute but he was funny. Somewhere along the way, I decided I wanted to fuck him. So I did. We were driving, Kate and her guy were in the front seat and this guy, Mitch and I were in the back. I played with his cock, pulled down his pants and mine, then fucked him. I don't want you to think that your mom was a slut, I didn't fuck a lot of guys, just three before your father and I met. But I did have fun... And I learned that I could use my tits to get what I wanted. Kate taught me that. She bought me my first sexy bras. I had some that were push up, some that were deep plunge, and I learned that if I showed cleavage, I got better service, doors opened, hell, I even got into a club when I was nineteen! I let a few guys touch them, see them and lucky few got to kiss and suck them, but I kept my legs closed. Sarah had gotten pregnant by then even though she was on the pill, so I was extra cautious. Still, I did have fun. With Kate and Sarah around, it was kind of hard not to."

"Wow..." Tyler said. "So my Aunts were loose?"

"Yup, they put out." Monica laughed. "Hell, we even all three did one guy once."

"No way!"

"Yeah, guy number three was actually Sarah's idea. We were dancing and saw him. He was a real hunk, very handsome. We were watching him from across the club. Sarah said she'd do him and Kate agreed. I said I would too and Sarah got this wild look and went over to him. Next thing you know we're all at his place, stripping off our clothes and fucking."

"Damn!" Tyler exclaimed. "What a lucky guy!"

Monica grinned.

"Wait, if there was one guy but three of you... did you and your sisters...?"

"Yeah, yeah we did. That was the first time I ever tasted pussy. The guy was fucking me doggy style and suddenly Kate was kissing me. I was so caught up in the passion that it felt right and I went with it. Then she flopped down in front of me and spread her legs. Her pussy was beautiful, she shaved everything at that time, and she grabbed my head and pushed my face into it. I-I liked it."

"Whoa... and Aunt Sarah?"

"Yes I did her too, and they both did me. But I think the best part was that we were all three sprayed by his load when he jacked off. Our faces and tits were covered in cum. Then we started kissing and licking the cum off of each other. Now that, was amazing."

"No... Oh shit! God, I wish I coulda seen that!"

Monica giggled. "Maybe you can... If Sarah still has the tape."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, the guy videotaped the whole thing. She got the tape because she married him. That guy was your Uncle Bob!"

"OH FUCK!" Tyler exclaimed.

"But to be honest, I only fucked him that one night. Kate joined them for a while, hell, maybe she still does. After all, they all still live in Boulder..."

Monica had been caressing and tugging on Tyler's cock and he was now aroused. She went down on him, kissing and licking his swollen cock. She was a good cocksucker and soon Tyler was moaning in delight as she worked him up to his maximum rigid state. She swung her leg over him and guided his cock into her pussy. All of this foreplay had aroused her as well and she was quite wet. She slid down onto him rather easily and they began to fuck. Tyler's hands were at first on her tits but her position above him meant that they hung naturally in his face. He reached around and grabbed her hips. Monica didn't just slide up and down his cock but rocked her hips as she did and this drove Tyler closer and closer. Monica watched him and waited until he was too far gone to resist.

"Tyler, tell me the other boy's name, the one who videoed fucking his mom."

"Mom!"

"Tell me Tyler..."

"But Mom!"

"You wanna cum? Do you want Mommy to make you cum? Tell me..."

"Shawn, Shawn Williams!"

Monica smiled. She had guessed as much. Shawn and Tyler were best friends and Judith Williams's marriage was a facade. Tate Williams was away a lot on business and rumors abounded that he'd had numerous affairs.

"Okay, baby, do you want to fuck mommy till she screams?"

"Yes!"

Monica rocked forward onto her knees, "Fuck me, baby! Fuck mommy!"

Tyler began to drive his cock in and out of her wet pussy faster and faster.

"That's it! That's it! Yes! Suck my titties! Suck my titties! Oh god, yes! Ohh I like that, yes, baby, yes! Ohhh fuck mommy, fuck mommy, fuck mommy, fuck mommy. Yes! Gimme your cum, gimme your cum, gimme your cum!"

Tyler groaned and started cumming.

"FUCK! YES!" Monica shouted. She shoved her hand down between them to her pussy and frantically rubbed her clit.

"AHHHHH! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried and Tyler continued to drive his cock in and out.

"YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHHHH GOD!" she screamed. Her whole body quivered for a moment and then she slumped down onto him. He could feel her pussy twitching and her body shook for a moment or two before he felt her relaxing. He was a little surprised at her dead weight on him but rubbed her back and kissed her neck for a minute before she rolled off.

Monica cupped her hands tightly against her still trembling pussy and stumbled to her bathroom. They'd already soaked one bed, she didn't want to stain hers as well. She realized that she should have put a towel on the bed. Oh well, next time. She smiled at the thought. Next time. Yes, there certainly would be a next time.

The next morning, when her alarm went off, Monica silenced it and snuggled back against Tyler. She sighed, it had been too damn long since she'd had a man to snuggle with. The fact that the man in her bed was her son and now lover, was a nagging point. She should be ashamed of herself, but right now all she could think of was how wonderful it had been.

Groaning, she forced herself out of bed and into the bathroom. A few minutes later she was standing in the hot shower when the door opened and Tyler grinned at her.

"May I join you?" he asked.

"Tyler, I have to go to work, I-"

But ignoring her he stepped in anyway. He took the loofah and body wash and began to bathe her. Monica sighed and let him. It was so nice to be touched like this. He was gentle and thorough, nevertheless, his erection bumping against her hips was distracting. She appreciated that he wasn't asking for sex but couldn't ignore the waking hunger of her own. She slipped a finger into her pussy and found it wet. Luckily her shower was quite large, and, turning the water off, she bent over holding one of the grab bars. "A quickie then," she said, "Come on, hurry up!"

"What?" Tyler feigned innocence. "What do you want Mommy?"

Monica grinned, okay so he liked that game..."Fuck mommy, give mommy your nice big cock. Fuck mommy deep in her sweet pussy."

Tyler hadn't ever fucked from behind and had a moment of trouble lining up but finally slipped it in. It took a few strokes to get good and lubricated but soon the shower echoed the sounds of wet bodies slapping together and both lovers moaning. He came in just a few minutes as she cooed obscenely at him.

"That's it, fuck mommy's pussy! That's my boy, yes... Oh yeah, fuck mommy, fuck mommy."

"I'm gonna cum!" Tyler moaned.

Monica pulled away from him and spun around, dropping to her knees. "My face! Spray my face with your cum!"

Tyler stroked a couple of last times and shot his load all over her face. He coated her completely. Cum was in her hair, on her forehead, her eyelids were glued shut, and gobs dripped from her nose and chin. She grinned as she wiped the cum from her eyes. She licked her fingers and then collected and ate as much of it as she could. Then she massaged the remainder into her skin like a lotion.

"Wow, you really like cum, huh?" Tyler asked.

"Meh, only because it arouses and pleases you. It doesn't taste bad, it doesn't taste good, just a little salty. But it's a powerful tool, look what it does to you! I do love cum, but mainly to play with, to feel and to experience my lover's orgasm. It's proof that I pleased him. The whole 'cumbucket' routine was something your father loved. I would beg and plead for it and it drove him wild with desire. When he wasn't in the mood, but I wanted to fuck, all I had to do was beg for a mouthful of his delicious cum, tell him how hungry I was for it, and he'd cave in. If he was having trouble cumming because he was tired, or later ill, my pleas for his cum on my face or tits usually did the trick."

"I can see why," Tyler replied. "I wanna know more but you gotta go to work..."

Monica turned the water back on and finished her shower. She dressed and was out the door quickly. Tyler went back to bed. He thought briefly about the wonderful sex they'd had and fell asleep.

12