Monica Ch. 02

Story Info
A golf bet leads to a fun day for me and friends.
4.7k words
4.66
10.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers

Monica Ch. 2

By: Crawl2

After last week-ends adventure with Pat Monica's inhibitions diminished somewhat. Her exhibitionist tendencies have always been there somewhere in the background. However, I think when she realized just how much I enjoyed the attention she received she felt more comfortable. She even came up with a few new adventures on her own.

During the week she put on quite a show for Bill, the neighbor, after she figured out he watched her most of the time she was near the pool. In the middle of the week she finished early with her appointments and decided to come home and play a little. I was already home that day. She pulled into the driveway and noticed Bill working on his yard. She waved and smiled at him as she parked in the driveway. Bill stepped up to her car almost immediately. Since she almost always wore short skirts, it was a sight he never wanted to miss. Before she got out of the car, she spoke to him for a couple of minutes. Her short skirt had ridden up quite a bit and she sat there speaking to him with her legs slightly open. It was obvious to her exactly where he was looking.

Bill said, "it looks like you've been working on your tan this summer."

She smiled. "Yes, the pool was a good investment for us."

Monica began to open her door and of course Bill stepped back to help her open it. She swung around facing him without adjusting her skirt and smiled when he could no longer look her in the eyes. She stated, "I don't think my legs have ever been this tanned as she rubbed her hands up and down the top of her thighs."

With her short skirt and legs partially open Bill just stared at her pussy. He wasn't even making an attempt to look elsewhere.

Monica smiled. "I got off work early today, so I thought it would be a good day to lay out near the pool. I think the backs of my legs are darker than the front. What do you think?"

She had already scooted to the edge of the seat. She raised her right leg and crossed it over her left and leaned over a little so he could see the back of her leg. In reality what he did see was her shaved pussy completely exposed to him.

Bill looked as if he was really examining her legs for a variance in tan.

She went inside to get undressed and went to the guest bedroom window to make sure Bill sat in his usual spot. She didn't bother with the bikini. She simply wrapped up in a towel, grabbed a beer and headed out to the lounger. She smiled at me and said, "watch this."

She finally figured out that he could watch her while she sat on the patio, but when she entered the pool area, he could no longer see her. I felt a little better knowing that, because there were some things I didn't want him to see.

I watched from the dining room window as she dropped her towel and sat in her lounge chair with a drink. Wearing her sunglasses, she could watch the shadow of him behind the fence without him knowing she saw him. Within a couple of minutes, she began rubbing lotion on her tits and stomach and soon worked her hand down between her legs. She slowly opened her legs and began playing with her pussy. Her show lasted twenty to thirty minutes. When she came back in the house, she was on fire.

The following week-end things got a little wild, but it started off unplanned. Pat, Brian, Dan, and I usually manage to play a round of golf or two on the weekends. I've known all these guys since before Monica and I met. We've invited Monica to play several times, but she never seemed to be too interested. She would occasionally drive around with me and drink beer. She can play. She played in high school and she played one year in college. She was more interested in the college party scene than practicing golf. This weekend she decided to join us, not to play, just to ride around and drink beer.

As we discussed her joining us, I suggested she dress for show. She told me she had every intention of doing just that, but she would surprise me with what she planned to wear. When we headed out the temperature was already above a hundred. That wasn't unusual for August in the south. She came out to the truck wearing her short, white denim skirt and a pink sheer cotton top. Her nipples stood straight out, and I didn't even need to ask if she was wearing any panties. She appeared to be in rare form, and I was sure it had to do with us and Pat last weekend.

We arrived at the course and the guys couldn't quit complementing her on her attire. She asked when we drove to the first tee box if I thought Pat had told them anything about our little adventure. I told her I was sure he had not because it's something he simply wouldn't do. Anyway, she couldn't move without the guys checking her out with the possibility of catching a glimpse under her skirt or of her erect nipples. As the day progressed and the temperature increased her little top clung to her even more. Throughout the day she slid in and out of the cart showing everything. I think it took less than twenty minutes for all three of them to figure out she wore nothing under her short skirt. Her tanned legs looked incredible. A few times she pulled the pin for us, walked away from the hole, and squatted down while she waited for us to finish. Nobody, including me, could stop staring at her. Aside from the normal Monica watching not much happened until the sixteenth hole.

We are all scratch golfers, so the gambling part of the game stays interesting. On the sixteenth hole Brian was down three bets to me and decided to press them all. The hole is a 576-yard par five covered with trees on the right, a tree lined creek on the left and a pond in front of the green. I hit a 315-yard drive that split the fairway. Brian hooked his shot into the creek and our day began to get more interesting.

We all pulled over to the edge of the creek before the big drop off to help him look for his ball. Monica sat in the cart while the rest of us helped him look. Finally, Monica decided to join us. I thought to myself, this will be interesting. How will she manage to climb down the steep bank to the creek bed in her miniskirt? Then it hit me, that was part of her plan. She started down the bank, then realized she would need to climb down facing the bank while holding on to small volunteer tree branches. We watched and laughed. When Monica started to slide, Brian stepped up and offered her a hand. He could see completely up her skirt from where he stood. The rest of us were getting a great view as well.

Brian asked, "Would you like a hand?"

Monica replied, "Nice try."

As soon as the words came from her mouth the tree branch she held pulled lose and she slid another foot or so before Brian caught her. He stood below her and caught her by the ass. I'm not talking about her ass over her skirt, I'm talking about his hand full on her naked ass. If he removed it, she would slide down to the bottom, so he left it there for the next couple of minutes. By that time, the rest of us had gathered around him to see the view. It was magnificent! Her bare, shaved pussy was fully on display to all four of us and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

When she finally got to the bottom she said, "that was a bad idea."

Everyone disagreed.

Within a couple of minutes, we found the ball. It lay a few feet from the water on top of wet sand. There was no out that we could see, aside from just hitting it over the bank and back into play.

Brian, the eternal optimist said, "I've got this. I know this shot."

I laughed and told him, "no my friend, you're done this hole."

His response was, "Bullshit I'm done. I'll still beat you this hole."

So, I responded. "My friend, if you beat me on this hole, Monica will give you a blowjob."

Monica piped in. "Don't be expecting me to pay off your lousy bets." Then she stepped up to look at the situation.

She told Brian he was done this hole and that all he could do was knock it back into play which would put him 50 yards behind my ball and he'd be laying two.

Brian said, "I'm going to hit the ball straight ahead, over the bank, and through the six-foot wide opening between the trees with a fade back into the fairway. That will give me a shot at the green on my third shot.

Monica laughed. "Let me get this straight. You're going to stand in the creek and hit the ball through the trees and back into the fairway?

"Yes."

"You still think you can win this hole?" Monica said laughing at him.

"Yes."

"I'll tell you what Brian. If you win this hole, I WILL give you a blowjob."

Pat and Don started clapping and yelling, Brian! Brian!

Brian asked, "When and Where?"

Monica laughed. "You're worried about getting your pay off when you haven't won the bet yet?"

"Hell yes." Brian answered. "It's called incentive, and I've never had more incentive to win a golf hole."

If the truth be known, at least four of us were pulling for Brian to win. When things settled down, Brian took off his shoes and socks, and stepped into the creek with a four iron in his hand. Then he hit the most amazing golf shot we've ever seen. The ball flew exactly as he had described earlier. Don and Pat climbed up the bank to see if it did land in the fairway.

As Brian, Monica and I stood at the bank, Brian looked at Monica and said, "I get to help you back up the bank the way I helped you down."

Monica replied, "I don't think so."

Monica went first because Brian absolutely refused to. Brian stood a couple of feet behind her and I watched the show from the creek bed a few feet away. Monica climbed about four feet up the bank before she began to slide back down.

"Ok Brian, you can help me, but watch your hands this time."

"I watched them last time Monica."

All three of us laughed.

Monica moved up the bank a little more and couldn't move any further. Brian moved in and lightly placed his hand on her bare ass. He looked at me and I gave him the thumbs up. She took about one more large step with her right foot and was stuck again. This time her right foot was way ahead of her left and it left her spread wide open with the skirt above her waist. Brian looked at me again. I smiled and I motioned for him to put his fingers in her. In her awkward position, Brian rubbed the palm of his hand directly between her legs on her bare pussy. He slid his middle finger up and down her slit. She didn't even try to move. Then she said to me still laughing, "Mark, are going to help or just stand there?"

"He doesn't look like he needs any help dear."

"You're very funny," she replied.

Brian played with her pussy for a minute or two and then put two fingers into her. Monica arched her back and it appeared she attempted to back into his hand. She brought her right foot back down the hill, but she placed it at least two feet away from her left foot leaving her wide open while still holding on to the small branches. She then raised her ass up to give him better access. For another minute or so she stayed in that position as Brian fingered her pussy. She got into it in a big way and began rocking back and forth on his hand attempting to get his fingers buried deeper into her pussy. Then from the top of the bank we heard from Pat, "Are you guys going to stay down there all day?" And just like that, their game was over.

When Monica did get in the cart and grab a cold beer, I noticed her face was flush.

"That was fun," I said.

"Yes, it was. It wasn't expected, but it was fun."

I hit my shot in front of the water about 75 yards from the hole. I couldn't have been in a better position. Brian, along with everyone else, got to his ball in the fairway. He was 200 yards out over a large pond.

Brian smiled at Monica. "You never answered when and where?"

"Just hit the ball smartass. From here Mark has a seventy-five percent chance of making birdie."

"I have to know Monica. I'm inspired."

"We'll figure it out, IF you win."

I think that was the first time Brian believed Monica really planned to pay off the bet if he won.

He did hit the perfect shot. From 200 yards out the ball flew directly at the flagstick, landed six feet from the hole, and bounced into the bottom of the cup for eagle. He jumped up and down, did a little jig in the fairway, grabbed Monica's face with both hands, and then said to her, "you sure do have a pretty mouth. Can we go now?" Then he went back to his little dance.

Everyone applauded. Pat and Don asked if they got to watch the pay off.

Monica simply shook her head. "That was two impossible shots."

"It's not over yet," I commented. "I could still tie."

I'm deadly accurate with my sand wedge. It and putting are my two strengths. That being said, I still had about a one percent chance of making the shot and I didn't want to make the shot. I aimed fifteen feet left of the pin, but I mishit the shot. The ball landed five feet left of the pin, jumped forward about five feet, and then spun back toward the hole, stopping three feet short. I thought, well at least it looked like a true effort.

Brian started his little dance again and was soon joined by Pat and Don doing their version of the dance. Then Brian said to Monica, "please drive my cart to the green. I feel like dancing all the way there."

Monica simply shook her head and said, "drive your own cart."

The truth is, none of us really wanted to finish the game, including Monica, I think.

As we drove to the green Monica smiled and said, "this will be an interesting afternoon."

"Yes, it will and I'm looking forward to it."

We all hit drives on the next hole. Brian's ball finished a few feet from mine on the right side of the fairway just outside the tree line. Pat and Don hit their second shots and pulled up beside us.

Monica looked over to Brian and asked, "are you ready?"

"Here? Hell yes, I'm ready."

Monica said, "the course is empty and there's an opening in the trees. How about there?"

Everyone pulled their carts to the place she'd pointed to.

Monica got out of the cart, finished her beer, and sat in the floorboard of the cart near the edge. Her skirt rose several inches when she sat down while everyone watched every move she made. She looked up at Pat and Don, gave them a little smile and then looked at Brian and gave him a huge smile. She motioned for Brian to step up to her. When he did, she opened her legs wide giving him room to stand in between them. Her skirt rose to her waist and you could not only see her swollen pussy lips, you could see the landing strip at the top of them. Brian took in the view before stepping all the way up to her. I think this was the first time that everyone believed she would pay off on her bet.

Brian couldn't keep the grin off his face. He reached for his zipper and Monica said, "I'll handle that."

She slowly unbuckled his belt, pulled his zipper all the way down, unsnapped his pants, and then dropped them to the ground. His dick was already at full attention. She held it in her hands and played with it and his balls for a couple of minutes before licking the head. Suddenly four guys got quiet. He reached down and raised her top above her tits. Her nipples were fully erect before he began fondling them.

Don, by far the shiest of all of us, decided to sit on the seat behind Monica and play with her tits. He fondled her right tit while Brian played with her left. With Brian's dick halfway down her throat, Monica reached back with one hand and grabbed Don's dick. Her eyes got as big as saucers. I later found out that she thought it was me who played with her tit until she felt his dick. I looked in his lap and it looked like one of the male dancers who stuff their shorts for the shows.

Monica took her hand off his crotch and slid it under his shorts. She didn't need to reach far to grab him.

The whole time she never stopped sucking and licking Brian. She removed her hand from Don's dick and decided to give Brian her full attention. She worked on Brian as Don sucked on her nipples and played with her tits.

Just a few minutes into his blowjob Brian was obviously about to cum and began to back off. Monica pulled him closer while looking into his eyes and shook her head no. At his point of eruption, Monica opened her mouth wide, kept his dick in her mouth and tongued the underside until he began firing one squirt after another for everyone to see. He came so hard he accidently pulled back too far and fired his second squirt on her upper lips and cheek. Monica worked his dick until it was completely clean, and he had to make her back off. Then she simply wiped his cum from her upper lip and cheek with her finger and sucked her finger clean.

She was on fire and there was no release for her. Brian soon realized her situation, got down on his knees and began playing with her pussy, much like he did near the creek's edge. Pat and Don were amazed she let him finger her with everyone there watching. Brian lifted her up and sat her on the seat. I'm sure Brian wanted to go down on her, but he never really got the opportunity. Don sat beside her and went back to working on her nipple. She whispered something into his ear. Apparently, she told him to take his pants down. Pat and I were so engrossed in watching Brian play with her pussy and Don suck on her nipple that we didn't see anything else until we heard Brian say in a rather loud voice, "What the fuck is that?"

When we did look up, we saw Monica holding the largest dick any of us had seen, even on a porn star. The man stood up at least nine inches and appeared to be as big around as a beer bottle. Monica's hand would not wrap completely around it. She came a minute later.

Brian backed off and Monica continued playing with Don. She turned toward him and began licking the head of his dick. She could only get about two or three inches into her mouth, but that was apparently all she needed to do. Don came in less than a minute. Monica didn't back off until she began to choke.

"Damn Don, have you been storing that up for a year?

Brian said, "what the hell, he didn't hit two phenomenal shots, I did."

"True." Monica responded. "But he does have a phenomenal dick."

"Yea, I can't argue with that," Brian commented.

We decided not to finish the round after all.

Monica turned to Don and asked, "where do you hide that thing?"

Don said, "as a teenager, my mom told me nobody wants to see that thing. Find a way to hide it."

"Well your mom was full of shit. Every woman checks out a guy's package whether they admit it or not. Including your mom, I'd bet," Monica responded.

Brian, Pat, and I worked out together and with the community showers in those places we'd all seen each other. Nobody had seen Don.

It did, without a doubt fascinate Monica.

Riding to the car I said, "I bet Pat feels left out today."

Monica smiled. "Maybe we should invite him over for a swim."

When Pat stepped up to Monica's side of the car, she asked him if he felt left out today.

He told her yes.

She invited him to the house for a swim.

He accepted and said he'd be right there after he dropped Don off at his house. "By the way Monica, you have a couple of white spots on your cheek and upper lip."

"I wonder where that came from?" Monica said laughing.

On the ride home I asked, "So are you going to be naked in the pool when he gets there?"

"Yes, I believe I will."

We arrived home and Monica came through the kitchen where I stood, naked, carrying a towel and grabbed us a couple of beers. "See you when you get out there."

When I got in the pool the first thing Monica said was, "have you ever seen a dick that big in your life?"

"What dick?" I replied.

She smiled, "I've never seen anything like that, not even on the internet or at least that I didn't think was photoshopped."

"We need to talk before Pat gets here," I said.

"Okay."

crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers
12