Monica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I enjoy everything we've been doing I'm just hoping it's enough for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you flash these guys and give them blowjobs, but I'm not sure that's enough for you. I don't want to leave you hanging if you know what I mean."

She smiled. "I really have enjoyed our games. You guys have never left me hanging. I'm not interested in fucking anyone but you. I really enjoy our adventures because we're both involved in the fun. Since you are involved, I feel like I have your permission to have fun with them. It's not who it's with as much as it is the situation. To me oral sex isn't the same as fucking someone. Yes, it's still sex, just not the same."

"That's the way I feel about it."

"You don't need to worry about leaving me hanging, as you say, I've climaxed and sometimes multiple times during our games. In fact, today at the creek bank I would have climaxed while Brian fingered me if Pat had showed up one minute later. By the way, I know you somehow told him it was okay to do that. I don't think Brian would have done that entirely on his own."

"I don't think he would either. However, I didn't tell him to grab your bare ass on your way down. He did that on his own. I certainly don't blame him since he and everyone else had been looking at your bare pussy for hours and the fact that your bare ass was fully on display on your way down the bank. Nice touch, by the way."

She grinned from ear to ear. "Thanks."

I laughed. "Those were the two most incredible shots I've ever seen in golf back to back."

"No shit! I'm glad he made them. It made for an incredible afternoon."

"You and four guys were glad he made them as well."

"I have a very vivid imagination when it comes to things like this," I told her. "I'm sure we won't get bored."

"I know you do."

I heard Pat's car door slam. "It sounds like your boy-toy for the late afternoon has arrived."

Pat stepped through the back door with Don behind him. "Guys I've been trying to call you to let you know that Don was still with me, but you didn't answer."

"Sorry man, wet phones don't work well. It's not a problem. The more the merrier. Come on in.

Monica swimming in the pool naked got a little nervous look on her face, but it didn't last long.

She told Don, "we would have invited you along earlier, but you said you had plans with your girlfriend."

Don laughed. "It's been a remarkably interesting day so far. I've been hinting about a breakup with her for weeks. I just lacked the balls to come on out with it. When I got home, I found a note she'd left on the bar that stated she's taking what few things she had at my house and that we should no longer see each other. First a blowjob, then the bonus of having her move on. So far it's been a great day."

"It could even get better than that." Monica told him. "Jump in the pool. But first, you need to get out of your bathing suit. I'm not going to be the only one in here naked."

At that point I don't think either of them knew she was naked. Her comment did bring two huge smiles.

When Pat and Don got into the pool, I was already standing behind Monica playing with her tits. Pat and Don got in front on each side of her. They each got a handful of tits and within a minute began sucking her nipples. Again, she was on fire. She asked Pat, "do you feel like the stepson today?"

"Yes, I do. Poor me."

Monica told him to sit on the edge of the pool and she would see f she could remedy the problem. He sat on the edge and Monica got out of the water to retrieve her bottle of coconut oil. When she got back into the pool, she moved between Pat's legs, poured oil all over her tits, grabbed one in each hand and placed them on either side of his dick. She slid her oil-soaked tits up and down his shaft while sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He lasted less than five minutes. Monica didn't spill a drop of his cum.

She turned to Don. "So, are you ready again?"

Don jumped out of the pool and sat beside Pat. His dick stood straight up. I wondered how that was possible. It appeared to me since he was so large that it would take half the blood from the rest of his body to fill that thing up.

Monica played with him for a couple of minutes showing Pat and I that her hand wouldn't come close to wrapping around his dick. Then she covered her tits with oil again and repeated what she'd done to Pat. Don didn't last much longer than Pat. However, this time Monica was ready for the flood. She still choked a little. After she finished swallowing, she said, "do you cum that much every time?"

Don smiled. "I'm afraid so."

Pat sat her in his spot on the pool and began licking her. Monica came within two minutes and then again five minutes later. We spent the entire afternoon repeating a version of that. I think she blew each of them three times and fucked me twice.


12