Monica Ch. 03

Story Info
She found willing donors on our vacation.
5.8k words
4.62
6.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers

Monica Ch. 3

By: Crawl2

The remainder of our summer escapades ended much like they started. Monica got more comfortable around our friends as the summer continued.

Around December Monica began speaking more about getting pregnant. Her biological clock was ticking, and it began to get serious with her. She hadn't been on the pill in over two years leading us to believe it had to be me. As much as I hated to have that checked out, I finally gave in. The results of my test that afternoon devastate both of us.

I didn't have a low sperm count. I had a no sperm count. The doctor and I traced it back to a serious accident I had as a teenager. I told the doctor if that's actually the case, I've spent a small fortune on condoms I never needed.

Monica and I discussed alternatives. I told her we could get her pregnant in a heartbeat, I just wouldn't be the biological father. We discussed a donor. The one thing we agreed on is that it wouldn't be our friends. Several reasons for that decision included: there could be a problem with our friendship down the road, we weren't sure how involved we would want the biological father to be, and it wouldn't be fair to the biological father if he couldn't see his child when he wanted to. It all seemed too complicated with friends.

I laughed and said, "I'm sure there are many men we don't know who would be willing to help us out."

She wasn't in the mood for my humor.

As it turned out, a few months later, in the spring, we booked a vacation to Mexico. I knew of a great place that she had not yet been to. We needed a break from the daily grind.

We stayed in a small bungalow a mile or so south of Playa del Carma. It was a one bed, bungalow with a small kitchen that sat fifty feet from the water's edge. There were three other bungalows like ours about 40 feet apart. None of the others were occupied when we arrived. We thought that would be a great place to relax and watch the waves. Between the bungalow and the water sat a pergola with an air mattress on a platform built about three feet off the ground.

The first day, in the late afternoon, we decided to walk down the beach. Monica had been laying out and swimming topless, wearing only a G-string bottom. I talked her into walking down the beach just as she was. She had me carry her top just in case she felt the need for it, so I put it in my pocket. About a quarter of a mile down the beach we found a small open bar on the edge of the beach and decided to get a cold beer or two. There were no customers, just the two guys who we later found out owned it.

The two guys were in their early twenties. Monica noticed they were both nice looking before we approached the bar. She asked me for her top and I simply smiled and said, "no."

She smiled back and said, "You're actually going to have me go into the bar topless?"

"Yes, if they complain, I'll give you your top."

"You're very funny Mark."

We stepped into the bar and met the two owners. They looked like brothers, but we found out they were just friends. I have to admit these two guys in their early twenties were nice looking and they were ripped. We introduced ourselves as we stepped inside the open bar. They couldn't take their eyes off her. Andris and Janos were the two men's names. They came from Hungary, opened a bar on the beach a year earlier and decided not to go back home. The guys were extremely nice, but I got the feeling they would have been nice even if Monica had been dressed.

We stepped up to the bar and sat down. Both men were behind the bar. Monica was a nervous wreck. Her hands trembled. Although she'd done her share of flashing, sitting in front of two good looking young men that were total strangers, topless, was a different situation. We sat and drank a few beers discussing where we were from and what we did back home. After an hour or so and a few beers, Monica appeared excited more than nervous.

I asked Andris and Janos if I could take a few pictures of them with Monica. Monica's eyes got as big as saucers. I don't think she was quite ready for that and my question to the guys caught her by surprise.

Andris answered immediately. "Sure, where did you have in mind?"

I pointed to the railing that had a backdrop of trees and asked, "how about there?"

They both moved to the railing almost instantly. Monica stalled and finished her beer. She then looked at me and asked, "how do you want us to pose?"

Janos grabbed another beer for us and handed Monica hers. She was now very nervous again. I suggested they stand near the railing on each side of Monica. For the next thirty minutes or so I gave them all ideas of how to pose for the pictures. I told Janos to stand behind Monica and to wrap his arms around her waist while Andris stood to her side. Then I told Janos to cup her tits with both hands. He stood behind her holding a tit in each hand and soon began tweaking her nipples with his forefingers. That wasn't something I had to suggest. Her nipples stood out like large pencil erasers. I then asked Andris to take one of her tits in his hands from the front. At this point, Monica was far more excited than nervous, and she began to really get into the photography. Less than a minute after fondling her tits from the front Janos leaned down and began sucking her nipple. Without any prompting, Andris came to her other side and took her other nipple into his mouth. I think Monica's legs began to buckle. She broke away a minute and stated, "I think I need another beer."

Monica went to get everyone another beer and I told the guys without her hearing me to pull the strings on her bikini bottoms. She came back between the two and almost immediately they pulled the stings on her G-string. She made a feeble attempt to jump away, but that attempt was clearly for show. When she did get away, she realized she had lost her bottoms completely.

Andris showed her the G-string as he put it in his pocket.

"That will make for a few nice pictures," I stated while laughing.

I stepped up to Monica and asked her if she was ok with everything. She told me she was nervous and wasn't too sure about it. I told her we probably wouldn't see these guys again, so just have fun.

Both guys continued about where they had left off and I took many more pictures. Then Andris slowly slid his hand down her stomach. I think he was waiting for an objection. When he didn't receive one, he began playing with her pussy. Jason sat on the railing and with Monica facing away from him, he wrapped his arms around her and began playing with her tits. Andris stood in front fingering her and she opened her legs more to give him better access and leaned back into Janos. Almost immediately he dropped to his knees and began licking her. He took his time and it was clear to me that he had his tongue buried deep inside her. Monica climaxed in less than a minute and began pushing his head away.

The instant Andris stood up, Monica dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his shorts to the ground. I stepped to the side and took a dozen pictures while Monica gave him a blowjob. When she took his dick all the way down her throat and looked into his eyes, he came. Typical for Monica, she didn't miss a drop. She turned to Janos, stood him up, removed his shorts, and sat him back down on the railing. She wrapped her huge tits around his dick while sucking on it and he lasted about two minutes. Monica grabbed her bikini bottom and said, "that was fun, but we better head to the bungalow."

We told the guys we'd see them later, but in reality, we had no plans to do so.

When we walked a few yards away we were out of their sight. Monica was all over me. We stood there kissing for a few minutes as I played with her tits and pussy. We decided to take a short swim to cool off on our way back.

Monica smiled and said, "well that was different."

"If you mean different in the sense that you were completely nude in front of two total strangers as they played with and sucked on your nipples and fingered and licked your pussy, you could be right. Not to mention that you gave both blowjobs and all within a couple of hours from the time we met them."

Monica said, "did it bother you?"

"No, I'm the one who initiated most of it. You did look more nervous than excited at first."

"I was nervous. It began to get exciting when you started taking pictures. It got really exciting when they played with my tits. As you know playing with my tits puts me over the edge. It's almost as if I have two clits on my chest instead of nipples."

I laughed uncontrollably. I knew how sensitive her nipples were, but I'd never heard it put quite that way before.

When we arrived back at the bungalow we stopped at the pergola and jumped on the mattress. We basically attacked each other. As we were getting into it, Monica noticed a coupe walking up the beach. Instead of backing off as she would have a year earlier, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. The couple continued to watch us as they slowly walked by. Both were smiling. Monica, without losing her rhythm smiled at them and then waved. They waved back and we finished what we had started.

After dinner that evening, we decided to go back to the bed at the pergola, listen to the waves and scroll through the pictures I'd taken. It fired both of us up in a big way. While she slowly rode me like a cowgirl I said, "you know, Andris and Janos would probably make excellent donors. It might even be a great deal of fun."

Monica didn't immediately say anything, but she did begin rocking a little harder.

I continued. "That could have very well happened today. When Janos was sitting on the railing and you were bent over giving him a blowjob, Andris licked your sweet pussy from the back and he could have slid right into you. Of course, if that had happened you know Janos would have taken you the same way next.

Monica rode me harder than ever before and climaxed soon after she picked up the pace. She sat on me while I remained buried in her pussy and said, "I'm not sure I could do that."

I continued. "I can see you on your hands and knees giving Janos a blowjob while Andris takes you from behind. I can also see you licking Andris clean while Janos takes you in the same position."

She began rocking again harder and harder as I continued with the scenario.

Monica was definitely picturing the scenario and it was getting her excited.

It could be the perfect situation. You could get pregnant and the biological father would never be involved, much like a sperm donor, only this way you have an idea what the biological father looks like even if you don't know exactly which one is the father. Not to mention it would be $20,000 cheaper than the other way.

"That will require some serious thought," she responded.

The next day we rented a car and took a trip that ended at a little place with a bar, restaurant and four bungalows. The owners, a couple from Colorado, offered chartered deep-sea fishing trips, food, and lodging for their customers. It was the only place nearby with electricity provided by solar panels.

We met the owners, discussed their accommodations, and decided to walk the beach for a while. Monica wore only a bikini cover up...no bikini. We walked to the water's edge and saw two men in their early forties, said hi, and walked on down the beach. Monica commented on how nice looking the guys were...for older men. About a hundred yards down the beach we stopped, and I took several pictures of Monica completely nude. The guys began to walk our way and we decided to get into the ocean. We were in the water up to my chest putting it over Monica's head, so I bent my knee up, rested it on my other leg and held her so she was shoulder deep.

Within a couple of minutes, the two guys were almost at the spot where we entered the water. I told Monica to wave at them. She did and they entered the water.

Monica said, "OMG they're coming to us."

I laughed. "Of course, they are. You just gave them the international 'come join us' wave."

"I was just being friendly. Besides, you told me to do that."

I couldn't keep the grin off my face. "Yes, I did."

We spoke for thirty minutes or so. The water was crystal clear and they both stared at Monica's tits the whole time. At that point I don't think they knew she was completely nude. We found out they were from Michigan and had made the trip with two other guys. Their two friends stayed at their bungalow because they got seasick fishing and were ruined for the day.

About thirty minutes into our conversation I realized Monica was now comfortable with the guys even though they wouldn't quit staring at her tits. That's something she's used to by now.

I said, "I need to swim over there a little ways and pee. Would one of you guys mind holding Monica until I get back?"

Monica's face drained and a look of panic filled her face. I smiled at her and told her we were just going to have some fun. She forced a smile and told me ok, I guess.

The older of the two men, I think his name was Greg, said, "I'd be glad to. I'm fairly sure I would be willing to hold her all day."

When I handed Monica over to him, he didn't offer to brace his leg as I had been doing, he simply took her by the waist and sat her on his hip with one of her legs on each side of him.

Monica almost freaked out knowing she was completely nude. It didn't take Greg long to figure that out either.

I wadded back about twenty feet, relieved myself and headed back.

Greg said, "I got this. You can take a break for a minute or two."

Monica's face was turned slightly away from me, so I just smiled at Greg to let him know everything was ok.

While I stood a couple of feet away, I noticed Greg slide his hand under Monica's ass and move her in closer, so her bare pussy rested directly on his side. He left his hand and forearm under her ass after she moved closer. Steve, his friend, moved in a little closer to the front of Greg for a better view. From there we talked about much of nothing for a few more minutes. I came up to Monica's back, kissed her on the ear and whispered, "are you ok?"

She smiled letting me know that she was, but that she was still very nervous.

I stepped back a foot or two and we continued to talk.

Greg looked at me for a sign that the way he held her was ok. When I was sure Monica couldn't see me, I motioned for Greg to rub her ass. It was almost instant. With the water as clear as it was, I watched as his hand moved to one of her cheeks with his fingers entering the crack of her ass. It was a slow, subtle move, but she definitely felt the change. We continued to talk a few more minutes and I noticed his hand sliding back and forth on her ass and his fingers dancing up and down her ass crack. The other thing I notices about the same time Steve noticed is that Monica's leg began sliding up and down the front of Greggs swimsuit. Steve and I just smiled at each other.

The more Greg's hand slid over her ass, the faster her leg slid over the front of his suit. Greg then pulled his hand back a little and changed its position. His fingers were now leading the way directly down her ass crack to her pussy. The instant he touched her pussy I knew it. She leaned her head in a little closer to him and moved her pussy a little farther back from his side giving him better access. She then reached inside his bathing suit and grabbed his dick. The move was obvious to Steve as well. Steve came a little closer to Monica's side and began fondling her tits. Within seconds he was sucking on one of her nipples.

Monica could no longer hide her reactions. Greg put his fingers into her, and she began bucking harder. He was obviously working on her clit. Two or three minutes into Greg fingering her and playing with her clit she climaxed. She tried to hold back and not be obvious about it, but everyone knew. Greg continued to hold Monica as we all moved into shallower water.

When we got into the shallower water Gregg moved Monica to his front, so she straddled him. Somehow without me seeing it Greg had managed to drop his bathing suit down to his knees. From behind Monica in the more shallow and clear water I could see his bathing suit down around his ankles and then I noticed a huge erection standing up below Monica's ass. Monica had to know his pants were off since she straddled his waist. Greg moved both hands to Monica's ass and spread her cheeks apart while Steve and I watched from behind. This guy appeared to be as large as Don. With his hands holding her ass cheeks open, he lifted her off his waist and sat her directly on his dick. Monica's face was buried in his shoulder, but she made no moves to stop what was happening. He rocked back and forth several times and then Monica pulled her face off his shoulder and began humping him back.

Steve and I moved to either side of them for a better view. They rocked back and forth a few minutes and then Greg stood while still inside Monica and carried her to the wet sand. He squatted down in the sand and then laid on his back. Not once did he slip out of her. Monica bounced up and down on his dick taking in his full length and girth. Steve and I both moved behind them again. This guy WAS as big as Don. Whenever Monica raised up, it appeared he was turning her inside out. When she went back down, she took him all the way to the base.

I always wondered if she ever fucked Don if she could take him all the way to the base. Now I had my answer.

Monica moved at a rapid pace and I knew she was close to another climax. They both climaxed at the same time. Monica kept his dick buried inside her for several minutes. She then rose, moved to his side, and began licking him clean. She looked at me and smiled. Then she looked at Steve and asked him if he would like to lie down in the sand.

Steve came out of his suit in record time and lay on his back with his dick reaching for the sky. I watched from behind as Monica crawled on top of him. Huge amounts of cum leaked from her pussy. She climbed on top of Steve and buried his dick all the way down in one smooth motion. Steve lasted less than ten minutes and then Monica began sucking his dick clean.

When Monica backed off, I dropped my suit and laid on the ground where the other two men had been. She was full of two loads of cum. That was an experience I'd never had before. She felt great. We fucked for ten minutes or so while Greg and Steve watched. Monica came when I did and then she began licking me clean as well.

Greg said, "You should rent the extra bungalow and stay another day."

Monica answered. "Not tonight, but we may come back. How long are you guys staying?"

"For the week." Greg answered.

Monica smiled. "We need to get back tonight. However, if you guys think you can go again before we need to leave, we could do that."

Greg said, "I'm 45 years old. Give me a couple of beers and thirty minutes and I'll be ready."

"We'll see," Monica said.

We sat on the blanket for a few minutes drinking beers and Monica began playing with Greg's dick again. She was fascinated with his size. She licked all over his dick, but even soft she couldn't take him all the way down her throat. He was still half as big around as a beer bottle.

It didn't take him long to recover. He couldn't leave her tits and nipples alone. When he did get erect again, he rolled her onto her back and entered her in missionary position. It still took a few minutes before he could get all the way in her. Like Don, he came in gushers even the second time. Steve took his place in the same position for a while. Cum dripped furiously out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. He raised up, turned her over and began playing with her ass. I was sure she would stop him, but she didn't.

crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers
12