Monica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised her up on her knees, took an enormous amount of cum that was dripping down her ass and coated his finger with it. He began playing with her ass and soon buried his finger in her ass and began a rhythm. He pulled his finger out, coated his thumb, and put his thumb into her ass while burying three fingers into her pussy. Then he broke even more new ground. He coated his dick with the cum still dripping from her and slowly stuck the head of his dick into her ass. She jumped and he paused long enough for her to get used to it. He then said, "you've never done this before?"

She simply said, "No."

He told her he was in about a third of the way but that he wouldn't move. When she was ready, she could move back into him. Within a couple of minutes, she began to rock back and forth taking just a little more at a time. With five minutes, he was buried balls deep into her ass and she was setting the pace. He reached below her and began playing with her pussy. As he did that, Greg lay down next to her head and began sucking on her nipples. She began going completely nuts with the pleasure. Greg played with her tits and sucked her nipples, Steve fucked her in the ass as he buried three fingers into her pussy. She came like a wild woman. A few seconds later, so did Steve.

On our way back Monica said, "well I certainly wasn't expecting to do that today. Are we going to be ok?"

"Absolutely."

She laughed. "Again, I was very nervous. Especially with strangers. When you asked Greg to hold me, I got nervous, but when he took me and sat me on his waist straddling him with nothing covering my pussy, I almost died of embarrassment. I know it didn't take him long to realize I wasn't wearing a bathing suit bottom. It did feel good with him holding me skin to skin, but when he grabbed my butt cheek and began running his fingers up and down my crack, I began to get excited. I somehow knew you had let him know it was ok. I could feel his hard on with my leg. When he put his fingers on my pussy I got aroused and couldn't help but reach for him. When I put my hand down his suit, I realized I couldn't wrap my fingers around him, and it reminded me of Don. I think that's the reason that when he moved me to his front I didn't resist."

"I helped a little with that."

"How?"

"I let him know it was ok and I motioned for him to play with your ass. It was all in fun."

"The anal was a first," she said. "It's something I thought I'd never do. I still couldn't have done that with you , but Steve is fairly small, so that helped."

"Monica laughed. 'Yeah, it was fun. And I could be pregnant."

"Well we won't know now, but why stop there," I said laughing.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'd still like for you to give the Hungarian guys a chance."

"Really? I think that's one of the reasons I let Greg fuck me today. I've been thinking about what you said about Andris and Jaron and I'd almost convinced myself to do it."

"I want you to. We'll see if they want to come over for a little fun tomorrow."

About that time, we came up on a car with steam coming from the hood and a young couple standing out in front of it. I stopped to see if I could help. The beautiful young lady I assumed to be his wife was actually his sister, Nora. The young man's name was Maddock. Maddock was early twenties and Nora was nineteen. Nora was built much like Monica. She wore short shorts that allowed the cheeks of her ass to show a little, a look I've always loved, and a bikini top. Monica caught me looking at her several times and smiled at me. Their radiator belt had broken, and the closest stores were in Playa del Carmen, several miles away.

As it turned out, they lived in Playa del Carmen, so we offered them a ride home. I told Maddock that if he picked up the parts and some tools, I'd take him back in the morning and we'd fix it. He couldn't believe someone he didn't know would drive him that far back to his car and help him fix it. I simply told him that I'd been stranded before.

The next morning, I took him back to his car and we fixed it. He told me he worked at a restaurant in town and that he'd cook me and Monica the best steak we've ever eaten. I told him that sounded great, but there was something else he could possibly help me with. So, I told him that Monica was just now getting used to being topless at the beach, but that she was shy when it came to being topless in front of someone she didn't really know, especially sitting right there with her. I told him we would be lying on the beach in front of our bungalow later this afternoon and that she would be topless. What I wanted him to do was act as if he accidently strolled down the beach in front of us and then walk right up to us and say hi. I further explained I would offer him a beer and ask him to sit with us.

He loved the idea. Maddock said he had to meet a couple of his friends near our bungalow around noon. They had planned to walk down the beach and swim a while. He asked if it would be too much if he brought them to our beach area. I told him that I thought it would work out perfectly. The more the merrier.

Maddock said, "my friends Andris and Jaron will die when they see Monica."

I chocked. "Andris and Jaron are your friends? The two guys who own the bar near our bungalow?"

"Yes, you've me them?"

"We have, but now I need to tell you the rest of the story."

So, I explained our first meeting and most of the details of that afternoon. I told him that it all caught Monica by surprise and that isn't something she would normally do. I told him he should let his friends fill him in on the details.

Maddock was beyond excited and couldn't wait for the afternoon.

Around noon while Monica sat topless in her lounger drinking a margarita, Maddock, Andris and Jaron walked up the beach and directly to us. Monica squirmed again. Maddock acted as though he couldn't believe we knew Andris and Jaron and then said they all moved to Mexico at the same time. They had been friends since grade school.

Monica believed them walking up to us to be merely coincidence.

I offered them a drink and told them to pull up chairs. Monica quit squirming within a short time. We sat and talked for about an hour before Andris told Monica she looked overheated and asked her if she wanted to hit the water with him.

She didn't immediately respond, so Andris stood, held out his hand and she took it.

We all watched her little ass in the string bikini and her bare tits bounce until she got into the water. We watched for a few minutes and noticed Andris and Monica stood very close to each other. They were in water up to Andris' shoulders, so we knew he had to be holding Monica up. We all three decided to join them, but we wanted to watch for a few minutes first.

Andris held Monica from the back with his arms covering her tits. He then lay her on her back in the water holding her up with one hand as she floated next to him. Andris was on the far side of Monica giving us a great view of her tits floating above the water as we entered the water. He soon leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. When they saw us getting close, they both waved at us.

I half expected Jaron to fondle Monica's other tit as soon as we reached them, but it was Maddock who took the first step. That surprised Monica as well. Jaron stepped up and placed his hands under Monica's back to keep her afloat while Andris and Maddock played with her nipples. Soon Jaron moved one hand below her ass and began rubbing her pussy. She wasn't holding still, and she wasn't being quiet.

I asked the guys if they'd prefer to finish what they started back at the pergola? Expecting them to break away and start swimming to shore, they surprised me when they held her in position and began floating her back to shore without leaving her tits or without stopping the play with her pussy.

When they reached the shore, Andris picked Monica up and carried her the few feet to the mattress on the pergola. He sat her on the edge, leaned her back and opened her legs. Within seconds he buried his face in her pussy. Jaron and Maddock climbed on the mattress on each side of Monica and sat next to her playing with her tits. She reached for both at the same time and soon had her hands full of dick. She played with them for only a minute or so and then told Andris to lie on the mattress. She mounted him instantly sitting straight up so Jaron and Maddock could continue playing with her.

Monica rocked back and forth several times with Andris buried to the base of his dick. She began to climax and that sent Andris over the edge. She rode him until he fell out.

Maddock said, "Next."

Monica smiled. "Your friend made quite a mess in me. Wouldn't you prefer I clean up a little first?"

"Hell no. I want in you right now."

Monica pushed him over on his back and mounted him the same way she did Andris. Maddock didn't last five minutes.

Monica looked at Jaron and asked, "would you like for me to clean up a little first?"

Jaron, with a huge grin, simply shook his head no.

Monica rode him the same as the others. Again, he didn't last long either.

Monica said, "it's early. When we do this again, we'll need to change positions. I don't want you guys to get bored."

None of them could quit laughing, but I think they were far more interested in the fact she said when we do this again.

These young guys recover quick.

We all went into the water. I held Monica close. She wrapped her legs around me and slid right down on my dick. We fucked in the water with an audience for a few minutes. The truth is, I didn't last much longer than they did. Soon the guys were taking their turns with Monica in the water. She had more energy than I had ever seen her have and never seemed to tire of our games.

Most of the afternoon we sat in the water, drank, and played around. Eventually we got out of the water and sat below a parasol to get a little shade. Monica blew all of us one right after the other. Her tits, stomach, cheeks, and lips were covered in cum. We stood to enter the water and Maddock kissed her. It wasn't a peck, it was a full on tongue kiss. I just thought to myself, "how can he kiss her like that after she just took four loads of cum in her mouth and still had it on her lips and cheeks."

Monica told the guys thanks for a great afternoon and that we would be gone the next day for a little fishing excursion, but we would do this again when we returned.


12