Monica Discovers Erotic Therapy

Story Info
Teen discovers erotic acts sooth anxiety.
18.1k words
5
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: How I Met Monica

After Monica graduated high school, she began to have a sexual awakening and discovery. I feel the need to share her story, as it is unlike any I have witnessed or heard. Her story is extremely erotic but different from stories I have seen in erotic forums like this as well as porn in general. Monica had a complicated childhood that affected how she saw herself and the world. As a result, she had a rare style of inhibition and an appetite for sexual arousal and fulfillment.

Let's first paint a picture of her physical appearance. She is 5'8" with long, straight, dark brown hair. She has a slim, athletic build with a tan complexion. Her breasts are smaller but firm, with perky, puffy nipples that form the shape of her tits. Her ass is perfect, with legs to match. Her classmates considered her a beauty. Her most enchanting feature were her large brown eyes. She communicated everything through her eyes. It was her natural disposition to come across as sweet and innocent. All this covered up what was underneath the surface. While troubled inside, she hid it well and did not know her sexual nature.

I had first met Monica on a blind date. I had just finished college and moved to her small, rural Mississippi town to pursue a career opportunity. Within a few weeks of starting work in this unfamiliar town, a coworker's girlfriend seemed eager to find out more about me by setting me up with Monica. All I knew was that she "looked good," as he put it, and his girlfriend added that she was relatively quiet and did not seem to connect with most of the guys that had shown interest in her in the past. She thought we could both benefit from some company.

I was to meet Monica at her grandparents' house, where she lived. Both of her parents had passed away at different times earlier in her life. To my surprise, when she opened the door, I was immediately struck by her beauty, but also by how young she was. I was told she was 18, but I mistakenly thought of myself as around that age, 23. But those 5 years were a significant difference, as I had been through the college scene of girls and partying. She knew nothing of that lifestyle. As she turned to introduce me to her grandmother, I could not help but notice her ass was awesome. When I looked at her grandma's face, I knew I was busted. She made the moment comfortable, however, because she could tell Monica was struck as well. I was 6'2" with an athletic build, and I can modestly say I was good-looking. Her grandma said she was glad we were getting to go out because she wanted Monica to get out and have a little fun.

The movie date was great, and we had a good time. We made a lot of eye contact as we talked, and I could not get enough. Monica seemed to feel the same way. The only strange thing was that it felt like a high school date. As the date ended and I was standing at the door about to leave, we kissed for the first time.

It was amazingly sensual, and I was encouraged to put my arms around her and pull her in closer. As soon as my waist made contact with her body, my dick became fully erect. I knew she felt it as she was pulling me toward her as well. I was blushing, and she paused her kiss to let me know she was aware of what was happening. Her eyes were communicating her excitement about the situation, and her resumed kiss was telling me she wanted to know what that hard dick would feel like inside of her. Her grandmother was in the next room, so I had to tear away before I uncontrollably made another move. She was noticeably aroused as well by her body language, and I swear I could smell her sex. I opened the door to leave, and she invited me to go to church with her the next morning and then afterwards have Sunday dinner. I said yes, ma'am.

Monica, despite a traumatic childhood, had been living safely and peacefully for about 3 years with her grandparents. She imagined she was finally afforded the opportunity to live as a child. She was comfortable being completely nude. She slept in the nude and went around her grandmother. She even felt fine being naked and running around the house getting ready after a shower where her step grandfather could see her. She was completely innocent when she thought of her sexuality. Her grandmother admitted to her that she may be a little old to be acting that way, but she knew Monica's past and was proud she could feel free.

Monica told me she wanted to come to my house to pick me up. I was a little caught off guard by those wishes, but I was just glad she wanted to see me again. She pulled up and got out of the car wearing a medium length sun dress. I was headed to her car, thinking we needed to go. She wanted to come inside. As she looked around the house a little, I mentioned we may need to get going to not be late. She said she was not feeling well and thought she would feel better if she just hung out until it was time to have the dinner meal. I could tell she was up to something, but I wasn't about to get in her way. After looking around a little more, she mentioned that she was afraid her grandmother would notice that she missed church if her dress was wrinkled. "Can I change into something comfortable?" She asked. Without even thinking twice, I suggested she could lay her dress on my bed and wear some my boxers and a t-shirt.

I left the room to give her some privacy. She was clever at getting back up close by talking to me while still in the room. When I went into my bedroom, she was wearing my tee shirt, which was way too big, and I noticed my boxers were still on the dresser.

Monica was making small talk about things in my room, but what she was really doing was making sure I could see her figure from all different angles. She made sure to catch my eye surveying her body. She would even pretend to accidentally tug on her shirt in such a way as to reveal the shape of her breasts. I could not believe what I was seeing. "Let's sit on the bed," she said. She didn't have to tell me twice. As soon as we were sitting upright on the bed, we started to kiss. She had made sure we had made it back to the point we had been the night before, but this time there was no interference. With her big innocent eyes looking straight into my eyes, she casually asked, "You want to have sex?" I said yes.

She was making this so easy. This was not like the girls I was used to. I had hooked up with plenty of girls, but even the ones who were really into me still made it a challenge. I had considered myself more experienced than Monica, but not as experienced as most. I had sex with only a modest number of girls and had never been in a relationship that involved frequent sex. In fact, I had only had sex with one girl more than once. The rest were one-night stands.

Before I could even get my pants undone, she had taken her shirt off. There she was, completely naked, sitting on her knees, watching me undress. She was the hottest girl I had ever been this close to. As I moved towards her with my hard cock aiming her way, she moved from the corner of the bed and spread her legs wide as she crawled backwards on her back. She wanted me to see her. all of her. A little to my surprise, her pubic hair was completely natural and appeared to have never been groomed in any way. It was not lots of hair. It was light and thin. You could see her tan skin through the hair. It perfectly framed her vagina and asshole. It was mesmerizing to see her eyes intoxicated by my gaze on her perfect, petite body. Her sex was streaming out of her, and the smell was erotic.

I gently went into her. Her wetness was so inviting, and I was patiently easing in and out of her. Despite her wetness, she was noticeably tight. Once I was completely inserted into her, I held it in and started kissing her. Her muscles were already convulsing around my hard cock. She had the biggest smile on her face, and she was giddy with the pleasure. Within minutes, she was having an orgasm. I was trying not to think about her state of ecstasy, as it was going to cause me to erupt inside of her. She was glad I was still pulsating in and out as she finished her orgasm.

Her kisses were sensual, and her eyes were almost in a gaze of distant thoughts. I felt her muscles begin to flex again around my unit. I was increasing the frequency a little more as the penetration force was also stronger. I was feeling strong like I had endurance until she started having another orgasm. Her hands were pulling me into her, and as she gushed again with orgasm, I couldn't help but explode as well.

We were both in awe of the moment. As I left the room to clean myself up and get ready for the meal, I expected her to be ready to do the same. Monica was walking around naked and appeared to be high from the double orgasm. She walked up to me and hugged me. I was thrilled to continue to see her perfect body.

We eventually ended up back at her place to eat lunch with her grandparents. It seemed like there was no way they didn't know what we had been up to. As we finished, Monica said she had to get back home because I had made plans for the afternoon. I nodded in agreement as I tried to keep a straight face. Monica continued to surprise me at every turn.

I assumed the afternoon would be several things, but it was none of them. As soon as we got inside, she pulled her nice sundress up to her neck and arched back against the wall as she leaned back. She was exposing her breasts as she bowed her chest out. She held this pose for a little bit. I kept my distance and watched her do her thing. She pulled the dress off her head and put it down. Then she remained flexed in this arched back position and stood on her tippy toes. She was watching her hand massage her breasts and between her legs. It was as if she were discovering a body she never knew she had. We were in my living room, and I was sitting on the sofa's large armrest, enjoying what I was seeing. I wasn't even sure if it mattered that I was there. She was into herself, but it was all good.

She was walking and moving differently than I had seen before. She was not as flirtatious and teasing in her body language now. It was almost a serious look on her face. She walked towards me and got on all fours on the couch with her perfect ass bent over before me. Her doggy pose was so hot. She was not very tall, but her slender frame made her ass open up when she bent over. I could see her hairy asshole and vagina. I was rock hard and undressed as she looked back over her shoulder at me as she went face-down ass up. The look was clearly a command to get to work. I stayed on the edge of the armrest but pulled her body up to me. I made a fist and let my knuckles rest firmly on her small asshole. She groaned and pressed herself back against my fist. I kept firm pressure against her ass for a few minutes as I slowly put my dick inside her. Again, she was pretty quick to moan with a pulsating orgasm. I could feel her flexibility and wetness pour out each time she came.

I assume it was because we had already had sex a couple hours earlier, but I was feeling her sex with my cock, and it was great, but I felt confident I could just stay hard without having an orgasm. which she wanted. We had sex for no lie continuously for right at 2 hours. We had it in every position possible, and she probably had 10 orgasms. It was great, but I could tell she was trying to get something out. Something bigger was going on.

We went to the bedroom, and she laid down on top of me with her head on my chest, and we talked. This was real talk that was slowly getting more personal. I told her I had never experienced anything like what we had just done, and I didn't know someone could enjoy sex as much as she did. She immediately agreed and said she didn't know what was happening. We stayed in bed the rest of the afternoon, talking. She was slowly revealing that she had some mental disorders that kind of controlled her mind. She had OCD and was always harassed by the rituals she had going on.

Her constant anxiety produced depression, which led to worse OCD behavior. She admitted that having clothes on amplified her rituals. Bras and pants were the most aggressive rituals she dealt with, and clothing in general was not far behind. That was the main reason she liked being naked, she admitted, but her experience with me brought new things to light. She said that when she felt my gaze on her nude body, she felt most of the anxiety in her mind ease. This fact would soon prove to be Monica's motivating factor in her decision-making for the next several months.

For Monica, erotic pleasure equaled relief from her anxiety. This relief was very important to her, as it was the only thing that seemed to help her psychological struggles. For this reason, she wanted to be alone with me as much as possible, and I was happy to oblige. We would have lengthy sex sessions regularly as well as quickies when that was all we had time for. If I was at her place with her grandparents, she would wait until they were distracted by whatever they were doing in the house, and she would pull me to the side, maybe in the bathroom or closet, and insist I be inside her. There were a couple times when having sex was not an option that she would ask me to masturbate in front of her as I looked at her body.

As the days went on, we had more discussion about what was going on in her head. She always felt like what she was telling me didn't make sense and was ashamed of herself for being so broken inside. I probably didn't do my best to comfort her, but I did listen and demonstrated my eagerness to help her any way I could.

It's worth saying as well that, as I was feeling emotionally connected to her, that did not appear to be something Monica knew how to do. It was like she didn't even have the ability to do it. There wasn't much effort on her part to go down on me or even stroke my cock. It was more her letting go of inhibition and allowing me to work on her. I'm not complaining. It was a cool gig. After a few weeks of really great sex, I asked what other fantasies she might have. Fantasies that included things I couldn't do

Monica was eager to talk about this. I could tell it may have been something on her mind for a while, but she wasn't sure how to bring it up. She asked if I remembered when I was telling her about one of my best friends from college who had been a roommate. She said that as soon as I told her enough that she knew he was a close friend, she could imagine being with me and him at the same time. She first mentioned this in a way that made it appear she thought about it but didn't really think she could do it. But the truth was that she was very willing and wanted it.

Without her having to convince me how to go about this, I started working it out. I mentioned Ben, my friend, was an artist, and he occasionally photographed models in the nude. I told her that if she would like him to photograph her, we could probably make that happen. I could tell that she was a little apprehensive about going along with this because of her fear of what I might think of her. But she was excited by this new opportunity.

To this point, I had not told any of my college buddies about Monica. But Ben and I had fun together in school, and we had discussed the idea of sharing a girl, but it just never worked out. We had hooked up with the same girl a few times, but not when we were together. I was pretty sure he would love meeting Monica. I proceeded to catch Ben up on what had been going on. At this point, I wish I could just put the transcript of our conversation. He had a hard time believing I wasn't making shit up. The gist of the plan was to point his camera at her and let her do her thing. I didn't know how that would end up with us having sex with her, but I let him know that's what Monica wanted, and I was good with it.

It was clear to me that this was bigger than me now. I'm just a facilitator. Ben was doubtful but figured if any of it were true, it was worth checking out. I told Monica that the plan was to get comfortable with nude photography and that that would lead to lots of sex if everything worked out. She was elated with anticipation.

Chapter 2: The Newspaper

It just so happened that Ben could come at the end of the next week. Monica, feeling better about her head space, had decided to take on a job selling ads for the local newspaper. Her grandmother had found the job for her earlier in the summer, but Monica had put it off. Her grandmother knew it was a chance for her to spend money on college, which was soon coming in the fall. This was a job that was always open because selling ads was not easy in a small town where everyone was already familiar with every business in town. Also, the job meant selling ads only where others had not already been selling ads. She started the Monday before the weekend Ben was coming into town.

Monica typically dresses nice, but you could also say boring. Loose-fitting jeans, maybe, and a shirt that did not boost her chest physique Her new job clothes were different. She had several outfits that all resembled each other in this basic set-up. It was a skirt that was not too short and not very long, like a semi-mini skirt that was just tight enough to highlight her gorgeous, perfect ass. The top was a slightly loose top that rested right at the top of her skirt. In other words, everything looked business-like unless she bent over or raised her arms. The top would easily, without much effort, flash her sexy belly button on her flat stomach. This was her outfit. No undergarments. Full of erotic anticipation, she went to work, trying to sell ads.

The paper gave her tips and advice on who to see, where to go, and what to expect. She got a good cut from the ad if she could just make the sale. The best money was to sell a full-page ad. something the paper rarely had. In fact, of the options for ads, most were small and inside. The paper was making a basic minimum with its ad space. The two main businesses were the parts house and the hardware. They were also some of the oldest businesses. Everyone went there to get what they needed. It had been years since either had bought ads. They deemed it a waste of money. Both businesses were owned and operated by older men. The parts house business owner has a high school-aged son he was grooming to take over the business. The paper wished Monica luck as she set off. The editor did mention that her pretty smile would give her the best chance to speak confidently when presenting ad options.

Monica tested the water a few times with a few basic renewal ad locations. The paper let her have at least a few renewal ads to let her make a little money. Those businesses were easy enough, and she was encouraged by the positive responses. She drove by the parts house next. She noticed the father and son talking in the back of the store. She decided to try it out.

She was carrying herself professionally as she walked in. However, her outfit on a beautiful girl, while not inappropriate, was not something you would usually see walking around a parts house. She easily caught their eyes. She, with a big smile, began with her sales pitch. She could tell that despite they were glad to see her they were getting ready to soit out their normal line of thanks, but no thanks. She changed her stance a little by standing with her feet a little wider than her shoulders. Then she carefully arched her back to make her breasts more pronounced.

She agreed with their logic for not buying ads in the past but explained she was just starting the job and hoped she could please the paper, and mentioned that it helped a local business. As she was talking, she was squirming a little and showing off her angles and curves that were so luscious and hot. The high school boy was starting to get noticeably enchanted, and his dad realized it. The dad was starting to be a little intimidated as well. She was starting to come across as a little more forward and suggestive.