Monica Discovers Erotic Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Monica was interacting with them, it may have appeared to just be a ploy to convince them to buy an ad, but all she could think about was how erotic it would be to take her clothes off in this store and watch their jaws drop. She, without any hesitation, began to slowly raise her shirt. She asked again: Are y'all sure you wouldn't want to support the local community with an ad? Before she could finish, the father agreed. He quickly walked toward her to kind of block her view from his son and said, "Let's go up front and look at the options again."

The father went behind the counter while Monica slightly leaned on the store side of the counter. She continued with her sales pitch, saying that a full-page ad offered the best exposure. As she said this, the store owner realized simultaneously that her son was in the best position to see her ass and she was flaunting it out there, and at the same time, customers were heading into the store from the parking lot. "I think that's a great idea. We will do a full-page ad." She added that a six-month commitment would give him a free month of advertising. "Perfect, let's make it happen," he blurted out. He was not even thinking about the deal he had just made; he just wanted to avert an impending awkward situation. He signed her ad sheet, and Monica headed out the door.

She made a point to make eye contact with the store owner's son to get one more taste of his lustful gaze. She could feel the power of this sexual energy charge her mind's ability to subdue her negative thoughts. As she got in the car, she noticed something running down the insides of her legs. The site of her own wetness only made her hungrier for more.

Monica had not planned on going to the hardware store that day, but she was on roll. Tom's Hardware was an old establishment with old hardwood floors that creaked and moved when you walked on them. Everyone shopped there for basic items, but it never seemed to have many customers. An old black man sat on a stool behind the counter. Behind the counter were a few odd items on shelves, and Tom's office was back there too. Tom had been an Ole Miss football player back in the day. He was a defensive lineman. 6'5", and in his late 60's, he was still a giant of a man, even at his age. He had done well for himself but was a little greedy and got into trouble with his wife a few times.

Monica pulled up to the hardware. She looked in the windows and didn't see much going on, but the counter and office are around the corner and to the back, which meant one couldn't see unless you're checking out at the cash register. She was still intoxicated from the parts house experience and got out without even drying off her wetness that had sensually been moving down the insides of her long, sexy legs.

The door clanged a bell as she opened it, going in. The old man behind the counter could tell Monica was on a mission because she headed straight towards him without doing any shopping. She asked if Mr. Tom was around, as she was looking to sell an ad in the local paper. The man on the stool said he was in his office and pointed towards the back. It wasn't far, and she quickly saw someone sitting at the desk looking through the current newspaper.

Tom slightly lowered the paper as he heard someone walking up. In his deep voice, he asked if he could help. Monica stood at the door of the office and started her sales pitch. Tom quickly noticed the beautiful doll that stood before him. He knew how to look unfazed by the unexpected surprise of a visit from such a beauty. However, despite the beauty, he put off the idea of an ad.

Monica listened as he started mumbling something as he looked back at the newspaper. Without a thought, she lifted her skirt all the way up to reveal her naked, hairy pussy. Tom had not yet noticed, so she turned slightly to glance back toward the old man to find him looking at her. She smiled and rotated back toward Tom. She was getting wet again from just being in this position of raising her skirt.

Tom started to say something else when he looked past the newspaper and saw what stood at his door. Monica asked if she could come a little closer. "Come as close as you like," he said, "just close the door."

Monica never put her skirt down as she turned to shut the door. Her nakedness under her skirt that he could see was giving her erotic stimulation as much physical touch could. She went all the way up to the desk, raised her skirt with both hands, and slowly rotated, allowing him to see her well-shaped ass. Her glutes were a perfect balance of muscle tone and plumpness. Tom began to consider that he may have died and was in another dimension. He could not believe his eyes. Monica was good at having that effect on people.

Monica spoke sweetly. I am a doll, and you can play with me anyway you like. Tom adjusted his readers, which he still had sitting on his nose, to see wetness running down the insides of her legs. She was aware he could see it, so she reached down between her legs and moistened her finger with it. She then proceeded to wipe the wetness on Tom's lips. "You are really something," he responded. She then said those large fingers would feel good. As soon as Tom began to reach toward her wet box, she unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. He was a little timid with his touch. He didn't believe it was real.

When she felt his touch, she trembled inside. Monica then pulled her shirt off. She was now completely naked. She got between his legs and turned her ass towards him. She then laid her chest down on the desk as she bent over. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass apart. It was the sweetest hole he had ever seen. His hands moved in closer again. He put his finger up to her cunt and then went toward her asshole for a closer look. Her juices were soaking all of her hair.

Tom eased his middle finger into her pussy. She felt as his first knuckle moved its way in, followed by the next knuckle. Monica loved it, and Tom could feel her vagina squeezing his finger. After just a few ins and outs, she was overcome with orgasm. She told him she would like more. Tom's mouth at this point was right up close, and he couldn't stand it anymore. He used his huge tongue to lick everything from where his finger was moving inside her up her ass and up her back. Monica moaned.

The old giant was keeping his finger in action as he totally consumed her asshole. Within a few short minutes, she was cumming again. This orgasm was so strong, she thought she felt herself ejaculate. Tom was feeling great when his senses started coming back on line. He stopped and started to say something about why he shouldn't be doing this when she turned around and put her small, firm tits in his mouth.

He could feel the puffy nipples in his mouth. Monica sat up on the edge of the desk, put her feet in his chair on each side of his waist, and pulled him close. "You're not finished yet," were her words as she put her legs around his neck and squeezed. Her pussy was up to his mouth. His tongue was as big as most dogs, and she demanded he use it one more time. How could he say no? This went on for a pretty long time until she erupted again. This time, she lost all control and began to piss as she came. Tom lapped it all up and licked her completely clean, front and back. He forgot momentarily that he wasn't an animal.

Monica sat in his lap and checked to see if Tom was erect. He let her know that he had to plan ahead when it came to that. She understood. She replied that she would come back anytime and do anything, and an ad for the newspaper would be the only thanks needed. Tom said fair enough and bought a full-page ad with a 6-month commitment. He couldn't let the parts house out do him.

As Monica started to leave, she could tell there was no one else in the store, and walking up to the old man, she handed him her clothes. The old man's jaw gapped open. That was the icing on the cake for Monica. She was discovering that she had a sexual hunger that was insatiable, and it didn't matter if it was a full-penetrating orgasm or just a gawking stare; it was all erotic and satisfying to consume. She dressed herself while standing by the counter. She kissed the old man on the cheek and left, saying goodbye and saying she would be back soon.

Sitting in her car to leave, she pondered her next move. She figured the easiest way to feed her appetite was to go see her man, who had started it all. As she drove to Steven's house, she went from thinking about the sex she was hoping to have to the fact that her man may not respond favorably to what she had done that day. As she pulled up to Steven's house, which sat on a wooded hill behind an old farm, she could see dust kicking up.

I saw Monica's car coming up the driveway. I was dirty from a long day of work and figured I could hit the yard before cleaning up from the day. Monica greeted me by walking up to me on the mower. She had a crooked smile on her face, and her beauty was a sight for sore eyes. I noticed her tempting outfit, which she was aware of, and she pulled her skirt up just as she had at the hardware store. She rotated, revealing all of her naked physique. Then she pulled her top up and massaged her breasts. I was stunned, even though I had seen it all before, but the setting was different. Let's have sex she requested. "Now?" I asked. "I'm pretty dirty."

She answered by undressing and bending over the front of the riding lawnmower. My dick was hard, so I knew what to do. We fucked hard. harder than normal. She laid back on the freshly mowed grass and spread her legs. I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Her face contorted in ecstasy and pleasure. She was gushing her sweet juices, and I could see muddy sweat dripping off me onto her breasts.

Her arms spread out, and her hands gripped and pulled on the grass as she exploded in orgasm. As I came inside her, I could tell my dick was staying fully erect. We fucked hard for over 30 minutes in the afternoon sun in the yard.

"Wow". "Wow". You are crazy awesome. I expressed to her. "Let's go inside and take a shower."

We both walked through the yard into the house, holding our clothes. We showered together, and she couldn't stop looking into my eyes. I could tell we weren't finished, and I started to wonder if I was enough of a man to satisfy her urges. We dried off and got on the bed.

She then began to tell me in exact detail all of the day's events. She confessed that she was worried that what she was doing would upset me. In my mind, I was a little jealous, but I had already known that I was only a limited part of Monica's appetite for her newly discovered sexuality. So I asked her to show me again how she bent over and spread her ass at the hardware. She gladly obliged. Her asshole was so inviting. I dove in and ate her ass out like a lion. Monica moaned and groaned in prolonged orgasm as I worked on her.

"Thank you so much; I can't explain what's happening," she said. In disbelief about her own sexuality, she stated that when she was younger, she had experimented occasionally with masturbation but never had an orgasm. She had considered herself reserved and even difficult to bring to orgasm. Self-pleasure had not been anything she cared much about. All that was different now, and she hoped I would be with her on her journey of discovery. I assured her that as long as she wanted me to be with her, I would be.

Chapter 3: Monica Meets Ben

It was just three days later that Ben was to come to town and meet Monica. That afternoon, Ben had made it to my house before Monica had come by after her work day. She had slept most of that morning and only made one late afternoon stop before she was going to meet Ben and me. I was telling Ben a little about how Monica was not like any girl I had ever run into before when she walked in the door. Monica was wearing a similar version of what she had been wearing earlier in the week. A soft black skirt that was the shortest I had seen her wear with a small, loose gold-colored sweater top that exposed her belly button even when she was standing normally "Hey Ben," she sweetly said as she walked into the kitchen where we had been talking.

Ben's eyes were noticeably delighted by what he saw. He was also surprised by how young she looked. Her sweet demeanor and petite frame exaggerated her young appearance. Ben responded by telling her he had heard about the success she had selling ads. "Yes," she said, "and Ben, I hear you take photos of girls in the nude." Ben blushed a little and said that where he lived in Mobile, AL, there was a small art scene, and some of the models there would request that he do photo shoots for them. "Do you have your camera?" she asked. Ben answered in the affirmative and said his stuff was still in his ride if she wanted him to get it. "That sounds great," she replied.

As Ben went outside to get his camera out of his fully restored 1968 Ford Bronco, Monica came up to me. She proceeded to give me a sweet, deep kiss. She looked at me with those big brown eyes and expressed her excitement about seeing Ben. I kissed her forehead as I was contemplating what the rest of the evening may have in store. I suggested we go outside and see Ben's Bronco.

I had deliberately left out most of the details about Monica when talking to Ben. Monica is best experienced in real time, with no warning. Monica followed me outside. As we were headed to where Ben was, Monica pulled her short skirt up just under her belly button. In doing so, it made it easy to notice her unbelievably hot smoking ass, which was now visible at the bottom of her skirt. "Oh, that's cool, Ben," she said as she passed by me toward the Bronco. I saw her ass and was instantly aroused by what I saw. I couldn't wait to see the look on Ben's face.

Monica pretended to be interested in his truck but was really just getting into her routine of erotic teasing, which she naturally let out when around her sexual prey. Ben's mouth opened up with a large smile as he saw her, and he quickly looked at me in disbelief. Monica bent over to look at the fender flares, and Ben noticed her sweet, magical, hairy pussy from behind. Monica turned and looked at Ben. "Shouldn't you be taking pictures?" "Oh yeah," he spit out as he fumbled with his camera.

Monica climbed around on the seats on all fours and let her skirt hang open. Ben moved into position and started snapping shots. Monica felt her sex begin to pulse as she felt Ben and my eyes gaze on her. Monica was about to step down out of the truck when Ben told her to slow down and let one foot be on the ground as her other knee was still on the driver seat.

Monica is a long, slender 5'8", but even at that, she was stretched out pretty well. She held onto the steering wheel to hold the pose. Ben commented that the wetness flowing down the inside of her leg was mind-blowing. He noted that these photos are going to make a guy's dick hard instantly. This excited Monica. It only led to more erotic charges that were building up inside her. She was feeling her mind go to that special place where everything was full of life and free. The stress of her anxiety was completely gone.

Ben was letting Monica do her thing with just a few timely cues here and there. As she was still holding the stretched-out pose, he said, "This is really good." Let's work on this a little more before we do something else. Monica put her head down on the seat and leaned low. Basically, a pose that implied she was in deep orgasm, which she felt like such a thing was approaching. She reached her other hand between her legs and began to massage her wetness into her hair. She continued this until her wetness had soaked up all the hair near the asshole and lower. Monica then turned and tasted her hand. Monica was in the moment. Her sex was in full-rage mode.

She stepped out of the truck and pulled her skirt off. She twisted and turned a few times as her hands lifted her top up high enough to expose all of her naked breasts. She resumed the pose that really opened up visibility between her legs and proceeded to finger herself. She would play some with her pussy and some with her asshole. Monica noticed the erections in my and Ben's pants, and she started to orgasm. She could feel the orgasm swell and pulse inside her. Wetness streamed down her legs. Monica paused and told Ben to put the camera down and put his dick inside of her. Ben looked at me, and I gave him the thumbs up.

He wasted no time. He was soon undressed to do what he had been told. He quickly started fucking the shit out of her. I was impressed with his athletic style. He was a very good tennis and basketball player, and he seemed to show the same athleticism in his fucking. I could feel pre-cum leaking from my hard dick. It was like I had a front-row seat to a porno. Believe it or not, I felt proud of the moment. I had told Ben that Monica was different, and she wasn't disappointing.

Ben was impressed by Monica's energy and vaginal strength. He could feel her resistance to his pulling out and her desire for him to go back in. Loud groans of deep release as she orgasmed were only heightening the experience. As I expected, however, it's not easy for a guy who is caught off guard by what is happening, and Ben soon could not control the urge to explode inside her. Once he came, he continued to go as long as he could, but eventually he had to stop.

Monica turned toward us and took off her top. She cupped the juices flowing out of her and let them run out over her chest. She walked up to me and started pulling my shirt off as I took off my pants. At this point, she did something she had yet to do. When she saw the pre cum around the head of my dick, she started licking it off and began to suck my dick. It was great, but my brain was working. I realized she was able to enjoy giving me pleasure because someone else could watch her do it. This would prove to be reinforced by events that would transpire in the weeks to come.

Monica made it clear she was in control of the situation. She pulled me into position. She turned to me as she kissed me, pointing to where I was standing on the ground but leaning back on the driver seat. Monica reached up, held onto the roll cage, and pulled herself up. She then, while standing on the threshold of the door, began to slide her sex up and down my chest and dick.

I was pretty wet from her juices. She leaned on me and slid slowly down my body and onto my dick. I was not inside her yet, and she moved around in such a way that I could feel her press my dick up to her asshole. It was obvious that it was not going to go in without a lot of force, but she teased the idea anyway. She would then switch to sliding my dick into her soaking wet cunt. She was not using her hands, only her pelvis.

Just as I would think she was in a groove, she would go back to pressing my dick into her ass. She seemed to really want my dick in her ass. As she let her weight rest on my dick and against her asshole, she began to convulse into an orgasm. As she did, the head of my dick went completely into her ass. She let out an intense sound of pain and pleasure. She continued carefully forcing it in and out. I was hugging her tight while being still. This was all under her control.

She was letting out moans I had not heard before. It was like she wanted it to hurt. The pain only brought more pleasure. It was not long before she was slowly letting my dick go deeper inside. As was her plan, she could tell that I was about to cum. She held on tight as I exploded. She let out a yell of pain. But she refused to pull away from my dick. She stayed still on my dick until I shrank away. Monica went to the ground on her knees. She was in pain. Ben and I helped her up and took her inside. She asked us to run a cold bath with some ice. We did as we were told.