Monica, Simon and Katie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'm not fired? I've only been here two weeks and..."

"Of course you're not fired! Go. Just let us know if you will be staying into next week."

She said, "Oh, I don't think so. My mom will be staying with Gran and I'll come home with my dad on Sunday."

"See, it's no big deal for us. You just take care of your family."

With that, she just flew to me and hugged me tight.

"Oh, thank you so much Monica. I was so worried."

But she didn't let go. I hugged her back and it sort of changed from a gesture to an interaction. We held each other and she nestled into me. At first, I could feel her relief but then I sensed a need for comforting. I held her and put my hand on the back of her head. Since she is several inches shorter than me, my nose rather naturally nuzzled into her hair. It smelled very nice. Strawberry?

Another unusual thing was that our thighs were touching. Pressing against each other, really. Then she turned her head and kissed my neck again! Again, I wasn't shocked and rather enjoyed it.

Here she pulled her head back and with a contrite look said, "Oops. Too much again?"

I smiled reassuringly and said, "I have to confess, I do like having my neck kissed."

I guess she took this as an invitation and kissed again in the same spot. But this time she kept her lips there for a long moment and I swear I felt her tongue flicking around too. At this, my thrill-meter shot up!

She pulled back again as if to check my reaction. We looked into each other's eyes. Hers were a deep blue and I was suddenly struck by their beauty. I bent down and found her lips with mine. Hers were firm, warm and tasty. It was just a smooch, really but it sure registered on my thrill-meter.

As if by common consent, we broke apart. We'd have to process this turn of events.

"Be sure and give your Granny our best," I said a little lamely.

"I sure will," she replied with a twinkle in her eye. She didn't seem the least abashed by our little 'encounter'.

I returned to my office hoping my shakiness wasn't obvious.

"On the lips?" Simon asked. We were lying on our sides facing each other under the covers. Just our knees were touching.

"Right on the lips." I answered looking straight at him.

"Hmm. Interesting. Now it's getting hard to tell who is seducing whom." He thought for a moment then asked, "And how do you feel about it?"

"I've been thinking about that. I think the word is 'Bi-curious'."

"Hmm. Interesting," he said again like a psychoanalyst. "Ya know, I'm a little bi-curious myself. No, no, no! Not with another man! All sweaty and hairy. Yuchh! I mean, I'm curious about how it would be if my wife were with another woman."

"You mean like a voyeur?"

"I hadn't thought of that. Do our bedroom doors even have keyholes?" We chuckled.

"No," he said, "I was thinking more as a vicarious voyeur. You just tell me what happens and satisfy my bi-curiosity. What could be simpler?" he said with a conspiratorial smile.

I moved toward him and moved my thigh between his thighs. I kissed him and said, "Well, if it's that simple..."

We left the subject there as I sort of rolled onto him so my pussy was right on top of his thigh. I slid it up and down on his leg and we were both aware how wet I was. His junk was mashed beneath my hip but I could feel some firmness there. I rolled off, took his cock in my hand and guided him to scooch down toward the foot of the bed. I straddled his face and he immediately started lapping. I leaned forward to his now-erect cock and did some lapping of my own.

I've always found 69 a challenge. I have to split concentration between enjoying the sensations and delivering them to him in equal amounts. This time, I focused on my sensations. Then, unbidden, came into my mind the question: What if it were a woman licking me like that? For one thing, there'd be no day-old stubble scratching my thighs. I was surprised to find my arousal kick up a notch. Would her knowledge of the female anatomy make any difference? Simon was very good at this. Could it get any better?

All these thoughts mingled with the action on my clit and I came. I came good and hard. My legs trembled. I rose up a little to disengage from his tongue. He reached down and took my breasts in his hands which was perfect for guiding me back to the present. As he fondled my boobs and the tremors stopped, I found I was still holding his dick. It was no longer fully hard.

"I guess I got distracted," I said and began stroking it.

"I'd say so!" he answered.

Soon he was all hard again and I took him in my mouth and began to focus properly. In the back of my mind, though, was the question, 'what if it were a woman's pussy I was eating?'

Bi-curiosity.

Monday morning, I thought I'd try a little something. I didn't wear a bra. I didn't think it was blatant or anything. I had on a tank top that wasn't especially clingy or tight or transparent. But if I swung the girls a little, they jiggled and if my nipples should become erect and someone was looking, well....

I was putting Teddy in his highchair when I heard, "Hi, Monica. I'm here," from the back door.

"Good morning, Katie," I said as she entered the kitchen. "How is your grandmother?"

"She's pretty good. The stroke wasn't as severe as we feared. She has some numbness and slight paralysis. My mom is staying with her and she has good medical care. She'll have physical and occupational therapy for a while but they think she'll be ok."

I went to her and gave her a hug. Or rather a warm embrace.

"I'm so glad to hear it. How is your mom doing?"

Still holding each other she replied, "She was a wreck before we got there but now, she sees that things are under control and I'd say she's back to normal."

"Good," I said. I noticed a slight questioning look on Katie's sweet face before I broke the embrace and opened the cupboard and said, "Tea?"

I omitted the bra again on Tuesday. This time I wore a pale-yellow short sleeve button shirt in well-worn cotton that was a little snugger and a little more transparent. I left two buttons undone. On the bottom, I had on loose black gym shorts. I thought I just looked casual. This wasn't a seduction after all. Was it?

When I knew Teddy had gone to Amy's, I went to the kitchen for some tea. Katie was sitting at the kitchen table looking at a laptop with a notebook open and a pen in her hand. She was wearing a simple red tube top short enough to bare her enviable flat belly and rather short cutoff jeans. The front of her tube top was only slightly contoured with two small mounds. With her dark framed glasses and the blue streak in her hair, she looked darling.

"Homework?" I asked.

"Yep," she said.

"I won't interrupt..." I said.

At this she put down the pen, turned in her chair to look at me and said, "Monica, I've been wondering about something. If I'm out of line, tell me to shut up and I'll go back to work."

"Oh, Katie, ask me anything and we'll see if I answer," I said with a grin. I turned toward her, leaned my butt against the counter, resting my hands on the edge of it sort of exposing my cleavage and projecting my rack.

"I noticed you weren't wearing a bra yesterday and apparently not today either."

I looked at her still smiling, "Well, it appears to me you don't wear one and I thought it might be refreshing, freeing to try it too."

"I'm flattered that you would take fashion cues from me, Monica, but I don't wear one because my tits are so small. I'd be thrilled if I had something to fill a bra like you do."

"Be careful what you wish for," I said. "It's been nice going braless the last couple days but I can only get away with it around the house with no company around. Present company excepted of course. You can enjoy that freedom almost any time, any place."

Here, she looked at me intently.

"Still," I said as I put my hands under my breasts and hefted them a little through my shirt, "they are kind of nice at times."

She got up and came to me. She put her hand under mine and said, "May I...?"

I returned my hands to the edge of the countertop and said, "Be my guest."

Standing a little to my side she put her left hand under my right boob and cradled it gently. She lifted it and massaged it slightly with her fingers.

"Hmm," she said with combination of studiousness and pleasure. Still with my shirt between her hand and my breasts she did the same to my right one.

"They're more than 'kind of nice' Monica. They're wonderful!"

I decided to really take a plunge.

"Would you like to see...?" I asked as I moved my hands to undo another button.

"Oh, yess," she replied with enthusiasm.

Still leaning with my butt against the counter, I got my shirt all the way undone, spread the lapels wide and returned my hands to either side. I may have pulled my shoulders back some with the idea of enhancing my bust. Looking down at my boobs as if through Katie's eyes, I saw they were very white, nicely rounded and the pale pink nipples were standing out and crinkly looking.

I held that pose as she again put her hand under the left one. Again, she hefted and massaged but also rolled my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She was playing with my breast with real interest! I could hardly believe what had transpired but it was feeling very nice.

Katie then moved more directly in front of me and got both hands involved, each playing with a breast.

"These are wonderful, Monica," she said again.

I saw her face was moving forward till I could feel her breath on my chest.

She looked up at me hopefully and said again, "May I...?"

Part of me was unable to believe what was happening but I smiled down at her and said, "Please do!"

While holding both my tits in her hands, she poked out a pointed tongue and just flicked the end of the bud on my right one. I felt a more intense thrill go through me -- not just from the sensation but also from the wild situation right here in the kitchen.

She became more intent with her tongue as the sensations continued. Then she involved her lips and eventually her teeth. She nibbled and tugged, keeping to a fine line between pleasure and pain. As if by intuition, she knew when enough was enough and moved to my left one and repeated the treatment. It was heavenly!

And it's hard to explain but it's as if reality had shifted somewhat and I was in a different place, a different world, a different life. Surreal? Psychedelic? Something like that.

In this new world, I removed my right hand from the edge of the counter and placed it on one of the mounds in the front of Katie's tube top. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me.

"Ya know, fair is fair," I said.

She got my meaning right away and, in an instant, pulled that tube top right up over her head and off. I smiled down at her and place my hands on her little boobs. Since I'm taller than her the angle wasn't right. I went and pulled a chair out from the table, turned it toward her and sat down.

"Bring those sweet things over here," I said.

With no bashfulness, she came over to me, arms at her sides and stood between my knees facing me. I put my hands on her hips and studied her tits. They were amazing! They were quite flat to her chest but her nipples were very prominent. They were dark and rather large. The bud in the middle seemed to like to stand up all the time which is why she had those noticeable points in the front of her tee shirts.

I looked up at her and said, "These are so nice! You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Oh, I'm not ashamed of them. I enjoy them rather a lot actually. It's just that sometimes I think it would be fun to have bigger ones like yours."

Still in this otherworldly atmosphere I just looked up at her face. As if in answer to my unspoken question, she came forward just a little and put her hands on my shoulders.

I raised both my hands to her mounds and circled them with my fingertips. Her skin was smooth and a little darker than mine. I wondered if she sunbathed in the nude. I ran my hands around on her chest and around the sides. I slid them down to her youthful narrow waste and around to her flat tummy. This was fun!

I reached a little further around to her back and tugged her closer still. I liked that our legs were touching, her knees to the insides of my knees. I stuck out my tongue and lapped from the bottom of her left boob, up over the nipple and continued another couple inches beyond.

She squealed. I did the same to her right one. She squealed again.

Gradually, I homed in on her nipples and sort of clamped my mouth over as much of her boob as I could get, sucked and then flicked the proud little nub of her nipple with my tongue. She squealed again. She moved her hands to my head and her fingers were in my hair as she encouraged my attentions. I switched to the other one for the same treatment.

This went on for a while but real reality started creeping into my consciousness. I was wondering about the time, Teddy's return, my work in the office. I stopped kissing her tits, turned my head, reached around to her back and hugged her with my ear to her chest. I may have squeezed my thighs to her legs a little, too. She kind of hugged my head to her in return.

"Your heart is beating away in there," I said.

"It sure is!" she replied.

As the alternate reality receded, questions were left in its wake. Like, "What the fuck?"

I dropped my arms, she backed away and I pulled my shirt closed and started buttoning. She headed for her tube top on the counter.

As if on cue, the phone in my office started keening softly.

"I have to get that," I said.

"Of course," she replied.

Ten minutes later, I returned to the kitchen. She looked up from her schoolwork.

"Forgot my tea," I said with a grin.

"Understandable," she replied with a grin of her own.

I opened the front door even before Simon had a chance to put his key in the lock. He was surprised not just from the door opening but by my outfit. I was still wearing the shirt from this morning, still no bra. I had taken off the gym shorts when I found the crotch was soaked. I changed panties, too but the fresh ones were already moistening. I relieved him of his keys and briefcase. I tossed the keys on the table, the briefcase on the couch, turned back and glommed onto him like a barnacle. I wrapped my leg around his leg and my arms around his back. I nearly tore at his lips with mine.

After me kissing him and wriggling around in his embrace for a minute or two, we pulled our heads back and he looked at me as if to say, "What the fuck?"

I said, "Honey, I needed that and I'm gonna need some more as soon as we can get Teddy to bed."

Later, at the dinner table, Simon asked, "So, how did you leave it?"

"Very up in the air!" I replied. "We just went about the rest of her time here as usual. It was all I could do not to run off by myself and rub one out. That will be your job pretty soon."

"Eat up, Teddy," I said to our son.

To Simon I said, "I don't know what Katie thought -- or did -- in the aftermath. She seemed unperturbed."

He paused, thinking for a moment and said, "Well, this is quite a turn of events. Any idea where it goes from here?"

"Well, first, in a few minutes I'm going to have my way with you."

We both grinned.

"But Katie and I are going to have to talk. I don't know if she is lesbian, bi- or what. She's spoken of a roommate. I'm not even sure if it's a male or female. Are they more than roommates? I'd like to get a better feel for the lay of the land, so to speak.

"And, I'd hate to lose a great nanny if this is going sideways."

Simon said, "It sounds like you want to have your nanny and eat her too!"

"Ha-ha," I said but with a smile. "Wouldn't anybody?"

We ate quietly for a few moments.

Then I asked, "Are you ok with this?"

He reached over and grabbed my tit through my shirt and then moved his hand to the top of my bare thigh and said, "If this is the effect it has on the household, who am I to complain!"

Teddy's bedtime story was a short one that night as I headed for our room unbuttoning my blouse. There I found Simon laying on his back on the bed, naked, eyes closed, one arm behind his head, his other hand lazily playing with his dick. It looked half hard.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," I said as I climbed onto the bed and knelt beside him to take his cock in my mouth.

"I've been waiting patiently for just such an interruption...," he said.

I didn't suck him for very long. Just till he was stiff enough for my purposes. Then I climbed astride him and guided his boner into my waiting, eager, wet pussy. I closed my eyes in anticipation of the relief I had been putting off all afternoon. I slowly started bobbing up and down. I put a couple fingers in my mouth to lube them up. Those fingers found my clit and started rubbing in harmony with the bobbing.

I told Simon, "You just wait. I should be done here pretty soon."

With my eyes closed, I recalled Katie's treatment of my breasts this morning and with my other hand, started tweaking and tugging on a nipple. The pace of the bobbing and rubbing picked up pretty quickly. I was so ready, it wasn't long before I came, more like a clap of thunder than a downpour. Whew!

"Whew," I said as I flopped forward on Simon. "I needed that."

"I could tell," he replied.

After a minute or two I said, "Sorry. That was all about me."

"Sometimes it's fun to be used like a stud horse," he said smiling.

"How can I thank you for your service, Sire?" I asked.

"How about...," Here he kissed me and thrust his tongue in my mouth and wiggled it around and thrust it in and out.

I got the message and raised up letting his semi-stiff member flop out of my sloppy hole to point up toward his belly. I scooched down between his knees and stood his pole up with my hand. It was still wet and slippery and smelled of, well, me. I took the wet head into my mouth and tasted 'me' as I licked it all over with my tongue. I could feel his cock returning to full while I held it with my hand and licked and sucked it like a lollypop.

I knew what he really liked was to have as much of the thing as possible in my mouth. This worked best if I switched around so I was straddling his chest. This I did and, sliding him in and out of my mouth, I gradually took in a little more and a little more. I loved the way we fit each other. My nose was poking at his ball sack and the head of his cock was nestled against the back of my throat just short of making me gag. I could even make a swallowing motion which brought a moan from him.

I guess at the same time he found a pussy in his face tempting. I felt his fingers poking around. With my wetness and arousal, he had no trouble slipping a few inside me. I didn't mind.

After several minutes of fucking him with my mouth as thoroughly as I could, he was moaning and whimpering. I knew he was close. I pulled back long enough to say, "Let 'er rip, you big stud!" I resumed my duty and with a cry, he did. I swallowed and swallowed as he filled my mouth with hot cum. For some reason, this gave me a feeling of satisfaction, of fulfillment.

Things gradually slowed down and I rotated around and snuggled beside Simon. He turned his head toward me and I gave him a sloppy, semeny kiss. He kissed back willingly but then I said,

"I hope you won't be offended but I'm going to go brush my teeth."

"Wish you would," he smiled.

The next day, I was in my more normal uniform: sweatpants, a tee shirt and a bra. As I worked in my office, I tried to be aware of what was going on in the rest of the house. I sensed when Teddy went down for a nap and headed for the kitchen.

Katie was headed out the back door with a bag of trash as I got there. She was wearing turquoise blue yoga pants and a pale yellow sweatshirt that came almost to her crotch.