Monica, Simon and Katie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A late bloomer I guess." He smiled. "It's just the way life unfolded for me." Here he took my hand and said, "No regrets. We're doing great and, Katie, you're part of that success and for that we thank you."

She nodded. "My pleasure. But I should add, you guys are a beacon of hope for someone like me hoping to make it in the modern world."

Still holding hands, I smiled at Simon and said, "We're 'beacons of hope'."

He replied, "Better than portents of doom, I guess."

I turned to Katie.

"You're right. We are lucky. Blessed. But I have a strong feeling you are going to be just fine."

She grinned with her usual positivity and said, "Well, so far, so good anyway."

There was a lull and we sipped our drinks for a moment.

Katie said a little hesitantly, "So, Simon, Monica tells me you guys don't have many secrets from one another."

He answered, "I'd say that's true. Not having secrets simplifies communications."

"So, um, I'm gonna guess she may have mentioned our little, um, encounters."

With a quick glance at me and a sort of smirk, Simon said, "She may have mentioned them once or twice."

"Well, um, I hope you're not mad or anything."

"Nope," he answered still smiling slightly.

"I mean, well, I don't want to be a problem for anybody."

"No problem here," he said.

Seeing that Katie was struggling and he was needling her, I said, "Simon."

He said, "I'm sorry, Katie. Overacting a little, I guess."

He held his other hand out to her on the table top. As a natural response but with a little hesitation, she put her hand in his.

"Seriously, with this beautiful afternoon, holding hands with two gorgeous women, what could I possibly complain about?"

"Well, you might be mad that your wife is cheating on you. With another woman, of all things."

I was watching the exchange with keen interest, amazed that Katie was forging ahead like this.

Simon responded, "With it not being a secret though, it isn't cheating. Now, if I felt neglected or cast off, that would be bad. But I don't. If anything, things have been a little spicier since you happened upon the scene."

She smiled meaningfully and again said, "My pleasure.

"But what would you do if you happened upon the scene. You know..."

Here, she reached over and took my free hand.

Simon smiled meaningfully and said, "I'd probably start by taking off my tie. Then, shoes, I think. And then, well..."

Katie and I looked at each other and she gave my hand a squeeze. Our faces expressed mild surprise, like, 'well how about that?'.

"Could be fun?" I suggested.

"Might be," she conceded.

"Well, I suppose we could leave the back door unlocked and see what kind of intruder shows up," I offered.

She grinned but didn't comment further.

Simon withdrew his hands from ours, picked up the check and went for his wallet.

The next Tuesday, I was in the kitchen when Katie arrived for work. She was a vision in yellow and blue. She had on a French blue sweater over a pale-yellow tee shirt. She wore a yellow skirt printed with pale blue flowers and leggings? Stockings? That were yellow and blue horizontal stripes. With her short stature, they went up her legs far enough to look like stockings. Again, the blue streak in her hair, fit right in.

"Well, you're looking sunny this morning," I commented.

"Is it ok?" she asked. "Not too much?"

"It's a look you can pull off, Sweetie."

She gave me a mischievous grin, said "Thanks," and lifted the hem of her skirt to show me that the socks stopped just below her crotch and that she was naked above them.

"Oooh," I said, in response. I glanced at Teddy who was facing away from us in his high chair. I took her chin in my hand and kissed her sweet lips.

"OK, enough of that for now," I said with firm resolve.

"Duty calls." I headed down the hall.

An hour later:

"By Friday?!" I said into the phone.

I heard the door open behind me.

"Yeah, I'll have to do a spreadsheet."

I felt Katie's hands reach over the back of my chair and rest on my shoulders.

"Graphics, too.... Uh-huh."

Her hands were massaging a bit, here and there.

"But, Bill, in order to include the projections, I'll have to actually do projections. That takes time."

Her hands were unbuttoning my blouse. Leaned over like that, her lips were also just nipping at my ear. This was becoming a challenge.

"OK, but by 5:00, not noon."

Now hands were cupping my bra cups.

"Alright, 3:00 but you owe me big time."

Her hands left me and she moved around so that I could see her.

"Whoop! Uh, just a minute."

She was standing there in nothing but her cute stockings with her arms crossed over her chest looking stern. I carefully put the phone on 'mute' and giggled.

"What are you trying to do?" I laughed.

She just stood there looking stern but tapped the watch on her wrist.

I said, "Oh, alright."

I quickly stood, shed my unbuttoned blouse, quickly unhooked my bra and let it drop. Now topless, I sat back down, picked up the phone and switched off the mute.

"Sorry, Bill. You got me so rattled I spilled my coffee."

Katie came to the side of my chair and knelt down. She reached out and started fondling my breasts.

"No, it's OK now. But I'd better get to work if I'm ever going to get this enormous mountain of a job done by Friday."

Hearing this, Katie got a concerned look on her face.

"OK, I'll be in touch."

I ended the call and silenced the phone.

Katie said, "You really have to get to work?"

"Yeah, I do," I said seriously. Then I grinned. "But not right now. Most of that was negotiation."

I patted the tops of my thighs and she sat on my lap. She nestled into my arms and I kissed her cheek.

"I'll always make time for you, Sweetie,"

"And I for you," she said and we kissed.

For some reason, we kept our eyes open. We looked at each other at point blank range while slowly, languidly, sensuously plying our lips and tongues. This seemed to epitomize the closeness we had arrived at over the past weeks. It was a little frightening.

I drew back and said, "I assume the hand-off of our little guy went OK?"

"That Callie is nothing if not punctual. Unlike some people I could name..."

"Oh, it was only a couple minutes," I said. "I'll make it up to you, I promise"

"Oh, yeahhh?" she said a little fiendishly.

"Yeah," I said and sort of dumped her from my lap as we tumbled to the carpet next to the chair. I wound up on top of her. Supporting myself on my elbows, I mashed my tits to hers. I backed up some and took one of my breasts and directed the nipple to hers.

"Your nipples are always standing up," I observed, "How do you do that? I have to work on mine a little to get a little response."

"That's just the way they came. At least you have something to grab and work on."

"Well, as you French scholars might say, 'vive la difference'".

She reached down and hooked a finger in the belt loop on both sides of my jeans and gave a little tug.

"But aren't you a little overdressed for the occasion?"

"Hmm," I said, "You may be right."

I got up and set about dropping my trousers. I draped them over the chair and was stripping off my panties when Katie rolled over and got up on her hands and knees and started across the carpet toward the doorway. She turned her head and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Coming?"

I got down on my hands and knees too.

"Where are we going?"

"Not far," she said.

I crawled along behind her admiring her firm young dancer's ass. The yellow and blue thigh-high socks added a sassy-ness. She accentuated her motions and adopted a panther-like prowl. She looked so good I really wanted to catch her. I tried to pick up my pace a little. I couldn't recall when I had last done any nude crawling and was intrigued by the way my tits swung around between my arms.

She led us to the master bedroom and crawled up onto the bed. She turned around and sat back on her feet as I crawled up after her. I tried to slither snake-like toward her. Snake-like, I stuck my tongue out and back in. I headed between her knees threatening with my tongue. She feigned fear by rolling onto her back and putting her knees up.

I kept on coming, threatening to devour her. By now my head was between her legs and I was nipping at the knit stockings on the inside of her thighs.

"Oh-oh!" she said.

"I can smell your fear," I lied.

"Oh-oh," she said again. "I'm afraid I'm a goner!"

"Yup. I'm gonna make a meal of you!"

"Oh, no!" she said and clapped a hand over her pussy.

"Your defenses are useless," I said.

I started nudging her fingers with my nose and tongue. Relenting, she splayed her fingers. Then I was nudging and licking her lips and fingers. She retracted her hand up to cover just her clit hood leaving me free to lick and nibble. I sucked her prominent inner lips into my mouth and stretched them out. By now everything was pretty wet and I just tucked my mouth against her opening and thrust my tongue into it -- snake-like.

She was rubbing away at her clit all this time and I could see she was making progress. I moved my mouth up and licked the fingers she was rubbing with. I drooled some saliva onto the target and she kept rubbing.

"Play with my asshole," she breathed.

This was new! I didn't exactly have a plan but there wasn't time to make one. I sunk my head back down and she rolled her knees a little higher in the air. Like her pussy lips, her puckered little hole was dark in color. But it looked clean and even shiny in the juice that had run from her pussy. I touched it lightly with my finger.

"Mmm," she said.

I rubbed a finger tip all around, circling her anus.

"Oh, yeah," she said.

I kept doing this but moved a little closer to the very center of the pucker. Curious, I took that finger and brought it to my nose. With all the juices flowing, it was a heady fragrance. I stuck my finger in my mouth and got it good and wet. I thought: earthy.

This time I massaged her crinkly little opening directly. I could feel it respond, flexing and relaxing.

"Uh-huh," she said.

She was rubbing her bud now at a pretty good clip. I applied a little pressure with my fingertip. Again, I could feel her asshole throbbing at my touch. I increased the pressure a bit more and my finger sank into her just a bit. I withdrew it and started again, getting it good and wet in the streaming juice.

This time, I kept my fingertip in her but withdrew it a little and pushed it in more. Her anal muscles relaxed enough that I found my fingertip had gone on in. We both held still for a beat.

"Ahhh," she breathed and resumed rubbing her clit.

I started fucking her asshole with my finger tip, moving it in and out; not too fast but a little further each time. She started to shiver at each stroke.

"Oh, yeah," she said again with some urgency.

I picked up the pace just a little and she started rubbing furiously. Her legs were quaking and she started making little whimpering sounds that finally became one long squeal as she came

"Ayeeeee!"

She gripped my finger with her asshole muscles so tightly that I could no longer move it in and out. I held still till the spasms subsided and eased my finger out of her.

She lowered her legs and laid there on her back, limp like a wet rag. I got up and knee-walked up the be beside her and laid down on my side next to her. I laid my arm across her chest with a hand on her boob. She clasped my arm to her and sighed.

"Whew! That was a good one," she said dreamily.

"So it appeared," I said. "I didn't realize you were an anal aficionado."

"Secret revealed," she said sleepily.

She might have dozed off for a minute as we lay there. She then turned her head toward me, eyes open and said, "How about you? You enjoy a little backdoor action?"

I organized my thoughts for a moment and answered slowly.

"Kinda. I like a little asshole stimulation like we just did with you. The full butt pounding, not so much. I let Simon put his big ol' thing in there every now and then but only very slowly and with a lot of lube."

"I hear you, sister," Katie replied. She rolled on her side to face me. "I do enjoy a butt plug though. I'll wear one over some day."

"I have one around here too, somewhere," I said. "Butt plug buddies. That could be fun."

We grinned at each other. She gave me a smooch on the lips and got up on her knees. She knee-walked down the bed, rolled me on my back and crouched down between my legs. We repeated the whole scene with our roles reversed.

I pinched and pulled my nipples while rubbing my clit and Katie poked me in the backside as I had poked her. It really did add something to the stimulation that seemed more pleasurable than anal had ever been before. That was a surprise. Girl-love?

I had a spectacular orgasm and cradled her head between my thighs as it receded. After a moment, my legs fell open and Katie crawled up onto me and laid there with her hips between my thighs and her head on my chest. I smoothed and petted her hair as she rested peacefully. Peaceful we were.