Monica Turns Me Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Monica and Sarah continue their fun.
3.9k words
4.7
30.5k
78

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up sore in places I didn't know had muscles. As sleep slowly faded and my consciousness returned to me, I could start to feel the pain everywhere. I realized I was probably hung over based on the pounding headache, my mouth, ass, and legs ached like nobody's business, and my eyes absolutely refused to open.

Gathering myself for a few moments and taking a few deep breaths, I opened my eyes to see my apartment. "Okay" I thought to myself, desperately trying to recall what happened last night. "This is good. At least I'm at home."

I rolled out of bed achingly slowly, only to see Monica in bed behind me. Spooning Monica was a beautiful blonde, who I vaguely recalled was named Sarah. It's not every day you wake up to two beautiful women in your bed, one of whom is your ex. "Looks like it really WAS an interesting night." I mutter to myself. Still aching, I stumble to the washroom, noticing that it's already 10am and the light is streaming in through the windows. I close the washroom door behind me, and sit on the toilet in the dark for a few moments, trying to clear away the brain fog long enough to recall what the hell happened last night, to no avail.

Finally, I get up and wash my hands. Still in the dark, I reach for where I know the towel is, but I can't find it. Cursing silently, I turn on the light switch so I can see it. After being blinded for a moment, I find the towel on the floor and dry my hands. Still squinting, I look at myself in the mirror.

I almost fall over in shock.

At first, I think a woman is in the mirror -- then I realize that woman is me. I have makeup on, and lipstick smeared across one cheek. I'm wearing a red wig, and my fingernails and toenails are painted a matching shade of red. As I look down, I can't help but notice all my body hair from the chin down is completely gone. My ears are pierced, and I'm wearing giant hoop earrings which say "WHORE" on them. I'm also wearing a black thong, and when I pull it down a little someone has written the word "FEMBOY" in marker just above my cock.

Last night comes rushing back to me all at once. Monica and Sarah feminized me. They took turns fucking my ass and mouth -- Sarah with her cock, Monica with a strap-on dildo. I started to get hard as I remembered how amazing it had felt to give them control, let them do whatever they wanted to me. It was the best, most sexually fulfilling night of my life. They took me to highs that I never even dreamed existed.

That's when the feelings of shame start to wash over me. How could I have let them do this? I'm a man, not a femboy! I should have thrown both of them out last night when they started to manipulate me. Even better, I should have dominated them both sexually -- after all, that's what I'm supposed to do, aren't I? I need to get all this fucking makeup off my face right now.

I start to lean closer to the mirror and frantically look for something to use to wipe off the makeup, but I'm interrupted by the bathroom door opening. Sarah walks past me to the toilet, squeezing my butt cheek as she walks by. She's completely nude, and her cock is rock hard. She starts to relieve herself. In the kitchen, I can see Monica wearing one of my sweatshirts, making coffee. She beckons me over, and without thinking I walk over to her.

"Babe, before you say anything -- you're probably feeling a lot of things right now." Monica started.

"You've fucking got that right." I growl back.

"Here. Drink this." She says, handing me a mug of coffee. She smiled, and I felt the rage welling within me halt in its tracks. "You still keep the coffee and the mugs in the same place. I know how much you need your morning coffee too -- so drink this, and then we can talk."

Deciding that coffee was probably a good idea, I took a sip and sat at the table. Monica came and sat beside me. "Oh, and you still keep your sweatshirts in the same place too, so I helped myself to one. I hope you don't mind?"

I belatedly realize she's wearing my sweatshirt and nothing else, and my cock starts to harden again. She looks down and cocks one eyebrow, them giggles. "God damn it woman, how am I supposed to stay mad at you when you do that?!" I say, exacerbated.

Sarah finishes in the washroom, then grabs another one of my sweatshirts as well as a cup of coffee before joining us at the table. By then I'm almost done my first cup of coffee, and I figure it's time to start having this conversation. "So, uh..." I start off.

"You're feeling shame over what happened last night." Monica says, as if reading my mind.

"Yeah, that's one way to put it." I say.

"Let's get some things out of the way. What we did last night was sexy and fun, for both of us." Monica says.

"For me too!" Sarah chimes in, putting down her coffee.

"Yes, for you too." Monica smiles, looking at Sarah then back to me. "You loved it in the moment, and now you're questioning if it makes you less of a 'man', or if it makes you 'gay'. Right?"

I nod, and she continues. "Remember back when we were in school together? I was taking that sociology course in 1st year I really loved? One of our topics was sexuality. We learned about something called the 'Kinsey Scale', which describes people's sexuality. They score a 0 on the scale if they're 100% homosexual, and a 6 on the scale if they're 100% heterosexual."

Even though it was a long time ago, I vaguely remember her talking about the concept. "Well, it turns out very few people are either a 0 or a 6. Most people are somewhere in between, but we repress those urges because society says it's not okay. I know it's hard to absorb, but I need you to know that I'm just helping you explore those urges. And I need you to know that it's completely okay -- you are still a person, still important and worthy of love."

Sarah puts down her mug, and joins in. "Monica's only telling half the story. She's doing her thesis on a similar topic -- gender. She thinks that a similar scale applies to people's genders, and that very few people are either 100% masculine or 100% feminine. Most people fall somewhere between the two. Again, society discourages people blurring the lines, so people don't explore that part of themselves. When we met in grad school, I was a man who disagreed with her...but she can be very persuasive, and I think I see her point of view now." She said with a smirk.

Monica put her hand on my leg, and looked deeply into my eyes. "You are worthy. It's okay, I promise. You can be whoever you want to be with us. Don't worry about what society says about gender, or sexuality. Just do whatever feels right. Didn't last night feel right?"

I realize she's right, and I take a few deep breaths. I'm confused, upset, and not fully processing what they're saying. Sarah leaves the room for a moment, and Monica stands to give me a hug. "It's okay babe. Leave the rest of the bullshit behind. It's just us."

Several minutes later, Monica and I break our embrace. She kisses me, and leads me to the shower. She turns it on, then helps me take out my earrings and wig. We step into the shower and kiss deeply and we start to rinse each other off.

I shiver as she runs her hands over my hairless skin. I'm hard again, and she kneels in front of me, taking my cock into her mouth. That's when I hear the curtain behind me -- Sarah is stepping into the shower as well, and her hands immediately slide up my body from behind then straight to my nipples, tweaking them. She kisses my neck, then I lean back to kiss her on the lips as well while Monica blows me.

It's not long before my cock starts to swell. Monica knows exactly how to please me, rolling my balls in one hand while stroking me into her mouth with the other. Her lips form a vacuum seal around the head of my cock, and I feel her tongue rub the sensitive underside as she bobs up and down. Behind me, Sarah begins to slide one wet finger into my asshole slowly, while whispering filth in my ear. "You know...you were the one who asked to be shaved fully last night. And I think it's SO sexy."

I groan, and Monica slows the pace, keeping me on the edge. Sarah continues "You're going to be searching for this high over and over again. You might still love girls, but you love cock now too. You love being feminized, and last night proved you're a natural submissive. You're going to be our own personal femboy fuckdoll."

Monica stops blowing me and stands, bending over. She guides my cock into her wet pussy, bracing herself against the shower wall. I start to thrust, and Sarah pulls her finger out of me -- only to replace it with her much larger cock. Suddenly, I'm filled just like last night, and Sarah is fucking Monica through me. I grab on to Monica's hips for dear life, and Sarah rides me fast and hard, moaning the entire time.

I can't help but moan along with Sarah. Without thinking, the moans start to come out higher and more feminine. Every time Sarah's cock moves in and out of me, I submit more to her dominance. Monica's pussy is like a vice grip on my cock, and I can feel myself getting close to cumming.

Sarah leans in. "Do you remember the name we gave you baby?"

The name comes to me immediately. "Lauren." I respond.

"Beg for me to breed you, Lauren." She coos in my ear.

"Breed me Sarah! BREED MY FUCKING ASS PUSSY! CUM INSIDE ME!"

I feel one final thrust into me and her cum shoots deep into my ass. The sensation is too good, and I fill Monica's pussy with cum, causing her to shudder through an orgasm. The three of us hold each other for several long moments as we shake.

Monica is the first to disentangle herself, pulling my cock out of her pussy. Sarah stays inside me and continues kissing me as she starts to clean herself off, then steps out of the shower to dry. Finally, Sarah pulls her cock out of my ass and I turn to face her. We kiss again, and I was off her cock before kneeling in front of her, kissing and licking her balls. "Mmm, that's it Lauren. Give my cock a tongue bath."

I shudder when I'm called that name. I'm scared of how much I like it, so I try to ignore it by continuing to worship her sexy she-cock. After several more minutes, I stand and we turn off the shower, alternating between kissing each other and drying each other's bodies with the towels. She takes my hand and leads me out of the bathroom, where Monica is standing in the kitchen making breakfast. Monica turns to look at me then cocks her eyebrow again, before giggling. "I see you two are getting along."

I start to stammer before Sarah starts giggling too. "It's okay babe. Monica and I talked. She doesn't mind sharing...and neither do I."

I'd like to say that the rest of the weekend was filled with sex and debauchery, but it unfortunately wasn't. Monica and Sarah had a flight to catch that afternoon, and life still had to continue. Over breakfast, we agreed that the three of us wanted to be in a long-distance relationship though, and in two weeks there was a long weekend coming up. We decided that I'd fly out to visit them on the other side of the country on the Thursday night, take the Friday off work, and stay with them until the Monday night. They promised it would be worth the wait, and I knew they'd keep that promise.

Before we left the apartment, they left me with a few items: the wig, some makeup, panties, a dress, heels, and a dildo. They each kissed me deeply on their way out the door, and only moments after watching the cab pull away to take them to the airport I was online, booking a flight and requesting the time off of work.

That night, Monica and Sarah added me to a group chat, where they started texting me. I couldn't believe my luck: before this weekend I had zero girlfriend, now I have two. They each sent me sexy messages, promising to absolutely rock my world when I came to visit them. Late that night, when they finally landed and returned to their apartment, Monica sent me a video. I opened it to see the two of them on the bed, Sarah behind Monica, fucking her. I immediately took out my cock and started to jerk, loving the sexy scene that was unfolding on video. Monica shuddered with pleasure as Sarah used one hand to tweak her nipples as she fucked her hard and fast. Monica screamed and came, sending Sarah over the edge. She pulled out and sprayed her cum all over Monica, groaning the whole time.

Sarah then got up, and looked into the camera before saying "You're next, Lauren!" I immediately came upon hearing those words. This was definitely becoming a new fetish of mine.

Over the next two weeks, Monica and Sarah would alternate sending sexy messages, keeping me horny all the time. Sometimes it was a picture or video of one or both of them. Other times, it was a long and detailed story about the things they wanted to do to me. At the end of every day I'd get on a video call for them, and we'd tell each other about our days. They'd talk about their research and grad school, and I'd talk about work. It felt so right to reconnect with Monica, and I quickly found myself falling for Sarah just as deeply. She was smart, sarcastic, and kept me on my toes. Until the end of every call, it felt like normal 'couple' stuff, except that there were three of us. At the end of every call, that's when the 'sexy' requests would start.

The first night, they asked me to put on the panties that they left me, and show off for them. As I put them on I was rewarded with the sight of Monica sucking off Sarah. I loved it so much I jerked off while I watched them, and Sarah and I came at the same time.

The next night, they asked that I put on the makeup. I didn't have the first clue how to do that, but they patiently guided me through the process, and by the end I did a half-decent job. Monica rode Sarah's cock after that, bouncing up and down on it while I jerked. During the next day, Sarah messaged me some makeup tutorials and instructed me to watch them and practice -- something I happily did, knowing it would result in more private sex shows.

After a few nights of panties and makeup, they pushed me one step further: putting on the dress, heels, and wig. I was now fully dressed, and with all the practice I had putting on makeup I was getting pretty good at it. Sarah made me beg on video for her cock and cum, while Monica jerked her off. Even though I was only on video, I swear it felt like I was in the room with them, making Sarah cum.

This became the routine until the following Saturday. Since I didn't have work, I spent the whole day on a video call with Monica and Sarah. They watched as I shaved my entire body, then got dolled up and stayed that way the entire day. I agreed not to jerk off until that evening, and they both immediately got to work teasing me -- telling me how sexy I looked, and how they wanted to use me as their plaything. Sarah fucked Monica for hours as they whispered filth to me over video, and it was all I could to do not touch my cock. Finally, at the end of the day they instructed me to get the dildo, lube it up, and slide it into my ass. They said I they'd let me touch myself as soon as I had it all the way inside me.

I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life. Within moments, the dildo was lubed up and touching my prostate. It was only then that I realized that this wasn't just a dildo -- it was a vibrating cock. I saw Monica pull out a remote control on video and turn it on -- it must have been connected to my internet, because she was controlling it from across the country! Sarah allowed me to jerk my cock and I didn't last long before shooting it everywhere. They loved the sight -- their new lover, all dolled up and cumming from the cock that they had control over. She turned it off with a giggle as I pulled it out of my ass -- I was absolutely addicted to these vixens.

This routine repeated itself on Sunday, with a notable twist: Sarah send me some porn videos to watch during the day, which were labeled as "Sissy Hypnosis". She told me to follow ALL of the instructions in the videos to the letter. They watched as I put on headphones over top of my wig, and the video started.

At first, it was just pulsing lights with flashing words. It was too quick to make out what the words meant, but I didn't have long to think about it before I started to hear a feminine voice from the video.

"Deep breaths. In and out. That's right, just relax."

"It feels so good to relax, doesn't it? Just breathe."

"I'm going to count backwards from 10. With each number I want you to imagine walking down a hallway towards a door. With each number, you're going to get closer and closer to the door. When I reach zero, you're going to open the door."

"10."

"9."

"8."

"7."

"6."

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

"0."

I could feel my shoulders dropping and my eyes becoming heavy. "Good. Now that you're completely relaxed, I want you close your eyes. Just close your eyes. You're in a safe place now, just relax."

I closed them, and I could feel my arms and legs relax even more. I became very aware of the feeling of the thong, the way that the heels felt on my feet, and the makeup on my face.

"You are a slut. You want to be a slut. You need to be a complete submissive slut for anyone who asks you to be." I could feel myself nodding along in agreement.

"You want to get dressed up like a slut. You LOVE wearing sexy clothes, flaunting your body for others to see. You love the attention it brings, and you only wish you could have more people see you like that." I realized I did love that attention.

"You still love pussy, but you love cock too now. You love having a cock in your mouth, and a cock in your ass. You can't get enough of the feeling of being submissive to men, to women, to transsexuals. Gender doesn't matter to you: you just want to submit and be fucked." The words seeped into my subconscious mind.

"Now, open your eyes." I opened them to see that the flashing lights had turned to images. They were images of every sexual act you can imagine with every gender possible. Men fucking men, men fucking women, women fucking women. Transsexuals in every position. Threesomes. Foursomes. Orgies. Toys. Bondage. It just kept going, and I became more and more aroused.

"Now, go get your dildo." That's when I realized: the voice instructing me was no longer in the video. The voice instructing me was Monica, and I wanted to obey. I took the dildo in my hand, never tearing my eyes from the video. "Start sucking, slut."

My lips wrapped around the dildo as I pushed it deeper and deeper into my throat, gagging slightly and slobbering all over it. My lipstick left rings around it, which just turned me on even more. "Good girl." I hear her say. "Now, put it into your ass."

Without hesitation, I push my thong to the side and sit on the dildo, impaling myself deeply. It begins to vibrate, and the sensation is intense. I feel it directly against my prostate and I start to cry out, moaning. "Good girl. Now say the words: My name is Lauren."

"MY NAME IS LAUREN!" I yelled, then moaned loudly afterwards. Fuck that felt so good.

"Say: my name is Lauren and I'm a slut!"

"MY NAME IS LAUREN AND I'M A SLUT!" I don't care anymore what the neighbors think of the noise. I couldn't deny Monica, even if I wanted to.

"Now, cum for me!" On command, I cum hands-free, shuddering and crying out loudly. It feels so fucking good to give in, and something has been awakened deep inside me. I know that Lauren is in there, and she's a slut.

After a few moments, the vibrations stop and the video ends. I close the video and see Sarah and Monica looking dishevelled, obviously having just finished fucking. They were watching the entire time, and by the hungry look in Sarah's eyes they obviously enjoyed the show.

I sheepishly pull the dildo out of my ass and we say our goodnights. Every night following, they send me more hypnosis videos to watch. Every time I go to sleep, I can see Lauren in my dreams: a sexy transsexual with tits, tattoos, red hair, and earrings. She's so submissive, so confident, and so sexy. The vision of her gets stronger every night, and every morning I wake up horny and wishing I looked more like her.

12