All Comments on 'Monica Turns Me Out Ch. 02'

by cdnrockstar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great second chapter. the two girls leaving, I was so engrossed in the story, I thought 'That was a short chapter. ' So I was super pleased as it continued, so I teased myself for the rest of the story and only came as Lauren came at the end. Great second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story keep it going

Charlene99Charlene99about 2 years ago

Keep going this is a great story

TheSymphonyTheSymphonyabout 2 years ago

Banger. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really really like this!!!! Hope there is another chapter soon!

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series so far. My clitty tingles the whole time I read it. I anxiously look forward to more 💕

Mobile49Mobile49about 2 years ago
Smoking

Can’t wait for the next chapter(s).

OpenManOpenManabout 2 years ago

This is SO hot! I cannot wait to see what they have planned for him! An evening out to pick up men?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Such a brilliantly hot series you've started.

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far. The characters are believable and I think you’ve managed to hit the perfect blend of sweet and sexy combined with the devilish, dirty talking soft doms for the sex scenes. I hope you can find time for part three.

KodJak22KodJak22about 1 year ago

This is for both parts.

Love how she slowly "transformed" his sexuality.

Please more and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great chapter. Your pacing of the entire story comes off as realistic and even more when Lauren is being added as a personality. Can’t wait for chapter 3.

jennifurzoejennifurzoe11 months ago

Wishing i could be Lauren and enjoying what's happening to her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This seems so real - and similar to my own life.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa3 months ago

A wonderful story of friendship and the transformation of feminization and great sex.

I see Lauren as the person I would like to be and have someone like Monica as my closest friend and Sarah. I'm very interested in what will happen to Lauren, will she and Monica become a couple or maybe he will just be her sissy, Femboy? What other limits will she overcome in her sexuality? Will Lauren's Monica make Femboy a cock craving slut for everyone? Or maybe it will lead to something emotional, love?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️👱🏻‍♀️👩🏻‍🦳

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercdnrockstar@cdnrockstar
Average guy with a lot of different fetishes. I do read the comments, but if you want to speak with me you can reach me at anonymous_throwaway1 at protonmail dot com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories