Monica Turns Me Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica kneeled behind me and started to play with my nipples as I continued my ethusiastic blowjob. She looked up at Sarah and said "Isn't she great? The programming worked, just like it did on you. She'll be a complete whore for your cock and my pussy now."

Sarah agreed. "Fuck, if her blowjobs earlier were good, this is amazing. This little slut is getting an A+, and a nice big load down her throat."

A vision flashed across my mind of me dressed as a schoolgirl for the two of them, wearing a tight white dress shirt and a plaid miniskirt, bent over a school desk while being plowed by Sarah's cock. I liked that image.

Monica giggled as she reached into my bra, twisting a nipple and making me groan. "Maybe she's going to want some real tits too, just like you did Sarah."

Then, leaning into my ear, asking me "Is that something you want babe? Being able to wake up, look down, and see a giant set of real tits blocking the view to your cock? I bet they'd feel so good. You could even give Sarah here a titjob! I'd play with them everyday, I can't wait to show you how good it feels." I groaned in response, never taking my mouth off Sarah's cock. Sarah seemed so happy with her tits...maybe I would too?

The fact that I was considering it scared me, and turned me on. My cock started to leak in my panties.

Sarah started to groan, and I could feel her cock stiffen as she was getting close to cumming. Her hands went to the back of my head, ensuring that every last drop of cum was going directly down my throat. Seeing that the end was near, Monica whispered in my ear "Time to turn things up a notch." Then, in the most seductive voice, said "Lauren is a throat slut."

I came instantly. Ropes of cum shot into my white panties, filling them. Normal sex, even sex with Monica and Sarah, had felt NOTHING like this. Every orgasm up until then had been purely physical, and lasted only seconds in comparison. This felt like it dragged on for hours, and it felt almost spiritual by comparison. My whole body shivered with pleasure, and the edges of my vision went grey.

Feeling me groan around her cock, Sarah started cumming too - all the way down my throat. Her cum tasted like dessert at the best 5-star restaurant in the world. Her cumming only added to my pleasure, and even in my delirious state I still managed to slurp down every last drop. Finally, as we both stopped convulsing, we both fell backwards - Sarah onto the bed, and me onto Monica's lap. I could see my lipstick smeared across Sarah's cock, and I could smell Monica's pussy juices as my breath heaved in and out - she had obviously been turned on by the whole show. She looked at Sarah, then down at me, and smiled. "My two little lesbian sissy sluts. You're both so perfect. Maybe I should start my own little harem!"

She giggled as Sarah and I recovered. After what felt like an hour of basking in the afterglow of our shared orgasms, Monica helped me sit up before planting herself onto the bed. She smiled and moved her black thong to the side before beckoning me over with one finger. "Come here, slut. Now you're going to service me."

I was between her legs in an instant, leaving a trail of lipstick kisses from her knee and up her thigh, before settling my lips around her pussy. I began to lap at her clit with my tongue - first, gently brushing it with the tip, then running in slow circles around it, then using the broad flat side of my tongue, running it up and down. I used one hand to slide two fingers inside her, palm facing upwards, and curled them, mimicking the same 'come hither' motion she had just given to me. I felt her breath hitch and her pulse quicken as I worked my fingers and tongue in tandem, and by the way she gripped the back of my head I could tell it was working. Gently at first, then harder and with more need, her hips started to buck against my face. "God yes...you're a perfect little sissy lesbian now, aren't you Lauren?"

I groaned with surprise as I felt a pair of hands taking off my cum-covered thong off from behind me. Sarah had obviously recovered from the blowjob, and wanted more. I heard a bottle of lube being opened behind me, then felt the pressure of Sarah's cock against my anal ring. I instinctively moved to my hands and knees, never taking my face away from Monica's pussy. My boi pussy didn't even offer the slightest resistance as she pushed the tip in, making both Monica and I moan. I realized I was in the middle of a sissy lesbian fuck train, and I loved it.

As Sarah moved deeper inside me, I heard her whisper seductively "Lauren is an anal slut." The final trigger they installed sent fireworks through my brain, and my body responded immediately. My moans instantly became more feminine, and I couldn't help but push back against Sarah, taking her deeper into me. I really felt like a bitch in heat, which was appropriate given that Sarah was plowing my ass in doggy position. I could feel my new piercings dangle, and my tits and ass jiggle with every thrust. My brain was filled with the knowledge that I was dressed up and being fucked like a slut, and I fucking loved it.

This time, it was Sarah's turn to start talking dirty to me. "You feel that, don't you? You feel how good it is...you're NEVER going back to only having straight sex. This is life changing for you. You're going to be a little anal slut for life, always craving a big cock in you. And I'm going to be here to provide that baby."

She continued "I'm gonna keep you all sissied up, all the time. Only the girliest, sluttiest outfits for you. You're gonna do your makeup and ride my cock everyday. You'll get a tramp stamp, right above your perfect little ass. I'm gonna make you do squats and cardio so you can ride my ass for longer. I'll make you grow out your hair, and dye it red so you don't need this wig anymore. By tomorrow, you'll be begging for a pair of tits to be bolted on. Your whole body will be transformed - so much that you won't even recognize it."

Her thrusting picked up the pace, and I felt her deeply inside me. The heterosexual side of me was long gone, being replaced by the feeling of her cock. My cock started to spurt cum as I licked Monica frantically. Unlike my normal orgasms, this one felt different - there was no refractory period, I wanted MORE! It was an out-of-body experience: in that moment, Lauren truly emerged. She was a confident, sexy slut who knew what she wanted. The rest of my personality shattered, and all that mattered was getting her lovers to cum. I was completley replaced - I WAS NOW LAUREN.

I could tell by Sarah's thrusting and Monica's writhing that they were both getting close to cumming. Realizing what both my lovers wanted, I took my lips off of Monica's pussy long enough to say in the sexiest, girliest voice I possible could "I'm your sissy whore! My name is Lauren and you've turned me into a fucking slut! Now finish the conversion and breed my fucking boi pussy! MAKE ME A WOMAN! KNOCK ME UP!"

On hearing this declaration, Monica and Sarah knew they had truly broken me and molded me into the slut they wanted me to be. The realization sent both of them over the edge - with a final deep thrust, Sarah filled my boi pussy with her hot cum. Monica gripped my head and shoved my lips back onto her pussy, cumming wildly and squirting all over my face. Their orgasms triggered my own, and I shot the biggest load of my life, all over the bed in front of me.

The three of us collapsed, exhausted. Nobody even thought about moving - it was too good just to bask in the afterglow, wishing the moment would last forever. Sarah's cock softened and slipped out of me, causing her cum to run down my legs and onto my thigh highs. Monica's breathing became low and slow, revealing that she'd passed out from the orgasm. Agonizingly slowly, Sarah moved up to spoon me, kissing my neck softly. "You're so sexy Lauren." She muttered. "I'm so glad you're mine."

I turned and kissed her back. "I'll do it babe. I'll get tits for you, and turn into your perfect cock slut. This is who I am now."

Sarah grinned. "I know you will. Know what the best part is?"

"Mmm?"

"We have the rest of the weekend together to enjoy who you've become."

I giggled, high and girly. I kissed her, and we fell asleep smiling, thinking about everything we would do together tomorrow.

12