Monica's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oWW!! OWWWW!! It hurts Jake, it hurts please stop!"

"Say it again!" he commanded.

"I'm a bad girl and I deserved to be punished," she said, desperate to stop the spankings. Her ass was burning in pain.

"Again!" he commanded and smacked her hard two more times.

"Oww!! Oww! Fuck!! Owww!" she cried out , shaking in pain. "I'm a bad girl and I deserved to be punished!" she said while crying.

"Say thank you for punishing me!" he instructed.

She hesitated, reluctant, and did not want to gratify his spankings. Another two smacks on her bare ass made her comply.

"Owww, owww!.. Thank you for punishing me," she said in between sobbing.

"Good, again, like you mean it," he said, and smacked her ass harder.

"Thank you for punishing me!" she said louder, fighting through the pain.

"Thank you for punishing me, what?" he asked.

She paused, not sure what he wanted her to say.

"Um, thank you for punishing me Sir?" she offered, and braced for another spanking. She gritted her teeth as his hand fell onto her cheek. It stung so bad she screamed loudly.

"Thank you for punishing me Daddy," he said. "Say it." He paused with his hand in the air.

"What? Daddy? Why? Jake that's weird," she said, and he smacked her ass even harder.

"OWWWWWW!" she cried out loudly. "ok ok.. Thank you for punishing me Daddy," she said, crying.

She felt wetness on his leg and realized it was from her pussy, and that she was very wet right now. She hoped he didn't notice and was very ashamed by it.

"Good girl. You will refer to me as Daddy from now on when we are alone. Do you understand?" he asked.

She nodded, thought it was very strange, but agreed. "Yes, I understand." She did not want any more spankings.

"Good. Now, you need to correct your mistake from last night and make up for it. If I let you up, what are you going to do?" he tested her.

She paused, thought about it and answered, "Um, take off my panties and bra?" she offered.

Another smack on her bare ass and she winced and cried out. "Take your panties and bra off what?" he reminded her.

Crying, shaking, embarrassed, she replied, "Take off my panties and bra Daddy."

"You want to please Daddy don't you?" he asked.

She nodded, and braced for another spanking. "Yes Daddy, I want to please you."

"Good, then will correct your mistake. And to make up for it you will also remove your shirt. You will stand in front of me naked, for me to inspect you. Or, you will be punished more severely. Do you understand?" he said.

She nodded again, terrified of being spanked more. "Yes Daddy, I understand," she said softly.

Two more had smacks on her ruby red firm ass and then he stopped, and let her get up. Slowly she struggled to her feet, shaking and crying in front of him. She couldn't believe her boss had turned into this monster in front of her. She had trusted him to respect her and now he had taken away all her dignity. She shuddered when she felt her thighs touch and realized how wet her pussy was. With tears running down her face, she slowly removed his shirt, with shaking hands reached back and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, and let her panties fall down and stepped out of them.

She stood before him naked, her nipples instantly got hard as stones on her perfect breasts. He smiled seeing her pussy was shaved bare. He reached up and flicked a nipple.

"Your nipples are hard Monica, are you turned on by this?" he asked as he flicked the other one. She wanted to cover her breasts with her hands but knew it was a bad idea. She blushed.

"Um, uh, I don't know. I guess so Daddy. I'm confused," she replied.

He smiled, and placed a finger against her vagina lips. "Open your legs," he instructed. Slowly she complied, spreading her legs a few inches open. He slid a long finger across her pussy lips, feeling the height of her wetness as it soaked his finger.

"Oh my, Monica, your pussy is soaked. I don't think it's confused at all. I think it knows exactly what it wants," he teased, and brought his finger to his lips. "Mmmmmmm," delicious, he added as he tasted her juices on his finger.

"oh my god, Jake.. I, I, I mean Daddy, sorry.. I'm so embarrassed, please, I'm humiliated. I shouldn't be wet for you. I'm sorry. I don't' know why I am. I love Rick, please, stop, I'm begging you," she pleaded, and wanted to get dressed so bad. No man had ever seen her body naked since she met her husband.

"I know you love your husband Monica. But this isn't about him. This is about your soaking wet, perfect pussy needing, wanting, craving more." He looked at his watch. "But, we have a meeting to be at soon and we must get ready. We will talk more about your hungry pussy later. For now, you will obey me, and do what I say, correct?" he said.

"Yes Daddy," she said obediently. Her ass was stinging and she did not want more of his spankings.

"Good, there is one more thing to do to make up for you defiance last night. Go to your suitcase and bring me all of your panties and bras, now," he instructed.

She hesitated, and did not want to give him her panties and bras. But one look from him told her defiance was going to be painful and she slowly walked to her suitcase and got all of her panties and bras and brought them back to him.

He took the metal garbage pail from under the desk and put it on the desk. "Throw them in," he commanded. "You will not be wearing any for the rest of the week."

She gasped. Rick had bought her many of these, and she could not just dispose of them. She shook her head. "Jake, please, these are very special to me, they are intimate. Please, let me keep them." As soon as she spoke she felt afraid of saying it. Immediately he grabbed her arm and turned her sideways and smacked her sore ass twice very hard.

"OWWW!" she jumped and cried out. "Stop!! Stop!" she squirmed and he held her arm tight. "Shall I continue?" he asked angrily. She lowered her head in shame. "No Daddy, please stop." Slowly she tossed them all into the garbage can. He reached up and grabbed her long hair and pulled hard, forcing her to her knees. He turned her head to look at him, with a handful of hair.

"What are you to call me?" he asked.

"Daddy," she said softly.

"Louder!" he commanded.

"Daddy!" she said again louder. With his hand still full of his hair, he reached out his other hand to the drawer and pulled out a small can of lighter fluid.. he doused the contents inside the garbage can with them to her horror as she looked on. Then he grabbed a box of matches and handed it to her.

Pulling her hair hard as she was on her knees, he instructed.

"The more you defy me the worse this will get. Now, burn them!"

She hesitated, he yanked, she whimpered, cried, and lit a match.

"Yes Daddy," She felt so bad, so ashamed, as she dropped it into the can and watched her panties and bras burn up. When they were done he squirted some water from his bottle onto them, and they were a smoldering pile of ash in the can.

"Good girl. Now, we need to get ready. Go and get in the shower and I'll be there momentarily to join you." And he let go of her hair and smacked her ass.

She said nothing, cried, got up, and walked to the bathroom, ashamed, scared, vulnerable, humiliated, and very turned on.

She immediately got into the shower and let the water run over her, as she cried hard. She felt so humiliated, so ashamed, so demeaned, helpless, vulnerable. She wanted to be in Rick's arms so bad right now. She couldn't believe how much Jake had turned on her. She thought she could trust him and now what was she going to do. She felt very afraid of him. She put her finger down to her pussy and felt how incredibly wet she was. She shook her head in disgust and did not understand why this was turning her on sexually. Sex with her husband had always been good, if not rather routine. She had never been dominated or treated like a sex object before, and never wanted to be. But this was turning her on immensely, and she didn't understand why. Thoughts of Jake's huge cock fucking her hard entered her mind, and she heard him coming. She worried about showering together, she did not want to cheat on Rick, she loved him dearly.

Moments later the curtain opened and in stepped her boss. He was naked, and his cock was semi-erect. She gasped when she saw it. He grabbed her hair and made her look up at him.

"Take Daddy's cock in your hand Monica," he instructed.

With a shaking hand she reached out and closed her fingers around his thick shaft. She felt it throb and grow bigger. It was bigger than she had ever seen any cock before.

"Wash it," he instructed, and pulled hard on her hair. "Thoroughly," he added.

"Yes Daddy," she said quietly and got some soap on her hands and washed his cock, stroking it at the same time. It grew to it's full 9 inches, and she couldn't believe how big it was. Her pussy ached for it. When she was done he instructed her to keep stroking it, and she did, for several minutes.

"Do you like Daddy's cock?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yes Daddy, I do. It's very, very big," she replied.

"Bigger than your husband's cock?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy, much bigger!" she replied, humiliated to be confessing that. Soon he was moaning and felt his orgasm building as she stroked his huge cock.

"Monica, I'm going to cum soon. Get down on your knees and make Daddy cum into your mouth and swallow all of Daddy's cum," he commanded.

She hesitated briefly, with his hand still holding her hair tight, and then out of fear obeyed, slowly lowering herself to her knees, as the warm water fell across her back and head, she stroked his cock quickly and closed her eyes in shame and opened her mouth, bracing for his cum. She had not swallowed cum in a long time and hated doing it for her husband. She found it very degrading.

"Open your eyes!" he commanded. "Look up at me while you swallow my cum!"

She opened her tear filled eyes and looked up at him, stroking hard. She did not want to do this, she felt humiliated and disgusted. She couldn't believe he was deameaning her like this. She felt his cock twitch and he pulled her hair hard and she reluctantly opened her mouth wide obediently, and suddenly his huge cock erupted and thick jets of his cum shot out into her mouth. She winced and made a face as she felt his warm cum shooting onto her tongue and her lips. IT was so gross she wanted to spit it out but she knew she couldn't. She felt like a cheating whore. Tears rolled down her face. She could not believe her boss was cumming into her mouth. Stream after stream of cum shot into her mouth, and it was more than she had ever seen. It filled her mouth completely and she gagged slightly at the bitter taste and texture. Finally his cock stopped twitching and she swallowed hard, tasting the nasty cum as it went down her throat, looking up at him in shame as she did. When she was done he yanked her back to her feet.

"What do you say to Daddy?" he asked.

"Um, thank you Daddy," she replied, hoping that was right.

"Thank you for what?" he asked.

"Thank you for letting me swallow your cum Daddy," she said, totally humiliated.

"Good girl Monica, you are learning. Now pass me the soap," he answered, and she did. He washed her body, paying special attention to her nipples and pussy, stimulating them as he did. He lingered on her clit with his finger.

"Your pussy is very wet for Daddy Monica," he said.

She nodded. "Yes Daddy," she was so ashamed at how soaked she was.

"I think your pussy wants Daddy's big cock. But we don't have time for that now. It's something for you to look forward to later," he said, totally freaking her out. "Tell Daddy how badly you want his big cock to fuck you," he instructed.

She bit her lip and could not say it. Saying it was admitting she wanted to cheat on her husband, and admitting his power over her. He saw her hesitation and grabbed a handful of hair and smacked her ass with the other hand.

"Uhhh!" she cried out, "No, please...pleasee..." she begged.

"Owww!" she cried out in pain as he smacked her ass hard and yanked her hair.

"Say it!" he commanded..

With tears in her eyes she said softly,

"Yes Daddy, I want your big cock to fuck me. But please use a condom," she felt like such a whore as soon as the words left her mouth. Rick had had a vasectomy, so she was not on the pill.

"Is your pussy not protected Monica?" he asked.

"No," she said shaking her head, "My husband has had a vasectomy."

"Excellent , then you will enjoy my bare cock and my cum inside you much more..

"Again!" he commanded, smacking her ass.

"OwWW! Daddy please, I want your big cock to fuck me," she said, crying.

"How hard?" he asked.

"Um, uh, very hard Daddy, fuck my pussy very hard," she begged like a whore and her pussy gushed with excitement at the thought.

His fingers rubbed her clit and she shuddered.

"You want all 9 inches of Daddy's cock inside you don't you?" he asked.

She bit her lip, and was terrified of how much it would hurt. She nodded shamefully but did not speak.

"Whack!" came his hand onto her aching ass.

"Owww!" she cried out in pain.

"Say it!" he commanded, and tightened his hold in her long hair.

She cried, shook, and spoke softly. "Yes Daddy, I want all 9 inches of your cock inside me."

"Again, louder!" he instructed.

"Daddy please, I want your whole cock inside me," she begged.

"Good..After our meetings we are going to come back here and Daddy is going to fuck your pussy hard, make you cry, shove all 9 inches deep inside you, and make you beg for his cum!"

She paused, knowing she was fertile right now and could not risk getting pregnant.

"Tell Daddy you will beg for his cum when he fucks you hard!' he commanded.

"Please, no.. I cant'. I don't want to get pregnant.. please don't make me say it!" she begged, feeling humiliated. He yanked her hair hard and slid a finger inside her hungry pussy. He finger fucked her for several seconds and she shuddered, shook, and wanted more.

"Say it!" he commanded again.

"OwWW!" she cried out as he yanked her hair, and his finger probed her vagina. With tears in her eyes, she answered.

"Ok, yes, I will beg you Daddy to cum inside me when you fuck me bare and hard later!"

"Good girl, now you have something to look forward to. Now let's finish and get to our meeting," he replied, and they finished showering in silence. She felt so humiliated as they stepped out and dried off. Her pussy was soaked, and she wanted him to fuck her so bad, so hard, and didn't understand why.

Part of her did not want to have sex with him as well, and was terribly afraid, especially of it hurting at how big he was. He instructed her to get dressed, with a nice skirt and blouse. She felt so naked with nothing underneath them. He got dressed in his business suit and they got ready to go.

Just as he was about to open the door to the hallway he stopped and pushed her against the wall. He put his hand up her skirt and found her wet pussy, and started rubbing her clit. Then he brought his lips into hers and kissed her deeply. She gasped and felt his strong lips kissing her and shuddered as he rubbed her clit. She was totally shocked at how much she wanted him, and kissed him hard back.

She felt an orgasm building just as he stopped touching her and broke the kiss.

"Your pussy is very, very wet right now Monica. This is how I want it to be all day. I'm going to check in on your periodically, in meetings, and outside of them, and I expect your pussy to be soaked for Daddy whenever I do. Do you understand?" he said.

"But, Daddy, how can I focus on meetings and such and keep my pussy wet? I can't" she answered, feeling like that was impossible.

"Do you want more punishment later, more severe than before?" he asked.

"No, please, no more punishment," she said shaking her head.

"Then keep your pussy soaking wet for Daddy throughout the day, understand?" he asked.

She nodded slowly.. "Yes Daddy, I understand," although she had no idea how she was going to pull that off. She was so turned on right now her juices were dripping down her thighs. She wanted to have sex so bad, and felt ashamed by it.

As they left the room and headed to the main hall, she felt her wet thighs rubbing against each other and did not like the feeling of being so wet with no panties on. She felt her nipples harden and hoped no one would notice.. She felt like a huge whore not having a bra or panties on going to her meetings.She dreaded what was going to happen later, or maybe she couldn't wait for it, she felt so confused.

The next few hours passed quickly, and they had a few meetings to go. She found it hard to concentrate, and was constantly distracted by her wet pussy, which would not dry up, no matter how distracted with meetings she got. A few times in between meetings, as he said, he took her aside into an empty room or hallway and quickly felt her pussy and saw how wet she was for him. She felt ashamed, and choked back tears several times, and was very worried about him fucking her later.

In the elevator, on the back from dinner, she had butterflies in her stomach. She dreaded what was next, and was upset at herself because she knew part of her desperately wanted this.

As soon as they entered the room and shut the door he spoke.

"Your pussy stayed very wet for Daddy today Monica. You were a good girl to keep it so wet. Now, strip naked and get down on your knees and beg Daddy to suck on his cock," he commanded.

She hesitated for a second, and with one look she knew she had no choice. She took off her blouse and skirt, and her nipples were as hard as stones, and she blushed. Slowly she dropped to her knees.

"Daddy, please let me suck on your cock," she begged, feeling like a whore. Her pussy twinged. He opened his pants and pulled out his monster cock, already half erect.

"Get Daddy nice and hard so he can give you the hard fucking you so desperately want," he told her. She felt like she was on autopilot, and knew this was wrong, and knew he was going to fuck her, bare, and hard. She shuddered, reached up with a shaking hand, and opened her mouth and started sucking his huge cock. As soon as she felt his throbbing shaft sliding into her mouth her pussy gushed. She was soaked, literally soaked, and wanted him to fuck her so bad. She felt ashamed, and did not know why she wanted him so bad, but she did. She loved her husband, but right now she tried not to think of him. She thought of her young children, and felt like a cheating whore mother, and tears filled her eyes as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

After a couple of minutes he pulled her off of his huge monster. It was fully erect and 9 inches long and very thick. With a handful of her long brown hair, he pulled her to her feet. Looking into her eyes he asked,

"Good sucking Monica. Are you ready for Daddy to fuck you hard?" With tears in her eyes, she nodded slowly. He pulled her over to the desk, turned her to face the mirror on the wall in front of it, and stood behind her. "Bend over the desk Monica, hold on tight, spread your legs and look at me in the mirror and tell Daddy how badly you want him to fuck you!"

Everything in her told her not to do this. She hesitated, and he smacked her ass. She jumped and cried out. Tears ran down her face steadily. Her pussy was soaked, and wanted his huge cock so bad. She knew this was the final frontier. Sucking his cock was one thing, and the rest she had done was just words, but actually letting him fuck her was crossing every sacred boundary she had made by getting married. And without a condom on, she knew the risk of getting pregnant right now was huge. She shook her head slowly, with one last act of defiance, and braced herself for what she knew was coming, and maybe part of her wanted.