Monica's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Went his hand on her ass. She whimpered and shook it hurt so bad. Again, and she cried out loud. And still did not obey him. Two more hard slaps on her red, aching ass made her bite her lip from the pain. Her body shook as he spanked her one more time, harder than the last. She couldn't take any more pain. With his hand still holding her hair tight she looked at him in the mirror and said softly,

"ok, stop. Daddy stop please! I, I, I want you to fuck me Daddy. Hard. Deep. Bare.. Please Daddy fuck me hard!" She felt disgusted as she begged another man to cheat on her husband with her.

"Good, my slut," he answered. "And where do you want Daddy's cum?" he asked.

She paused for only a moment as her firm ass throbbed in pain. "In my pussy Daddy, cum deep inside me please," she begged, and her pussy gushed again. She shuddered in anticipation. He smiled, and answered.

"Good, open your legs and bend over."

She complied, bent over and grabbed the edges of the desk. She felt like a whore that they were in this position, and he was about to violate her so badly. She opened her legs and bit her lip, ready for his girth as tears streamed down her face.

He grabbed her hips and placed the head of his huge cock at her wet opening. "Mmmmm, this is going to feel great," he said and began pushing forward. She gasped out loud as she felt his immense cock head stretch her pussy lips open. She immediately shook her head, having had no idea just how this would feel. IT was too big she decided. He grabbed a handful of hair again with one hand to keep her head up and looking into the mirror. He loved the look on her face as he pushed forward with his huge cock. Another inch inside her, and it was stretching her tight pussy as it slid further. Monica gasped and winced, as it was making it's way into her most sacred place. It was twice as big as Rick's at least, and twice as thick, and she gripped hard on the desk edges and winced as Jake took her pussy.

Half of his huge cock was inside her and she shuddered. He smiled.

"Feels good, doesn't it slut?" he asked. She nodded, still crying, and very ashamed.

"Say it slut, tell Daddy how good his big bare cock feels inside you," he instructed.

She bit her lip, wincing as he shoved it in further, and it hit her gspot and she moaned out loud. He yanked her hair back hard and she answered softly,

"Yes Daddy, your big bare cock feels soo good inside me," she admitted.

"Good, that's what Daddy wants to hear," he said. And he started fucking her hard, one hand lodged in her hair, not letting her lower her head, and one firmly on her hip, as he rammed his thick cock in and out of her soaked pussy. Inch after inch it slid further, slowly stretching her love hole to accommodate him. With one last big thrust, she gasped out loud, white knuckled the desk, and her legs shook as he shoved his entire 9 inches inside her, and she felt his balls slapping against her thighs.

"Ahhhhh, Ooooohhh, Uhhhhhh," she moaned over and over and her body shook with orgasms, exploding all over his huge cock as he fucked her deep. Never had she experienced anything close to this. Faster and faster he fucked her, with the stamina of an Olympic athlete, and she moaned and cried and came over and over and over. He was fucking her so hard the desk was banging against the wall with every huge thrust, and she was being lifted onto her tiptoes every time he rammed his huge cock into her soaked pussy. Her mouth hung open and she just kept wincing and moaning and feeling impaled by his huge cock. It felt like a baseball bat was up inside her. And the more she moaned the harder he pulled on her hair, which in turn made her cum even bigger. She was forced to look into his big brown eyes in the mirror, with shock, ecstasy, lust and shame on her face as he fucked her like a jackhammer. For several minutes she enjoyed the greatest fuck of her life, and did not want this to end, as she could not stop orgasming.

She could tell by his panting and hard thrusting he was going to cum soon. She did not want to get pregnant, but that was the furthest thing from her mind right now. She did not want this to end, and part of her desperately wanted to feel the eruption of his huge cock inside her.

With a hard yank on her hair, and a yelp from her, he said,

"Daddy is ready to cum Monica. Are you ready for Daddy's cum deep?"

She nodded, and he saw she could not talk anymore, as she was in a constant state of orgasm. He smiled, gave her a few more very hard thrusts with his cock deep inside her, and then yelled out loud as his cock exploded deep inside her pussy, sending wave after wave after wave of baby making cum deep into her vagina, desperate to find their way into her uterus and a waiting egg. She came harder then she had yet as his cock exploded, and she shook with orgasms, over and over.

What seemed like minutes passed, and finally his huge cock began to soften inside her. He slowly pulled it out and she felt his cum running out of her pussy and down her thighs.

"Down on your knees and clean Daddy's cock," he ordered. Still panting, she practically collapsed to the floor her knees were so weak. She didn't argue or fuss, she was too spent. Her body still shook with mini orgasms as she reached up with a shaking hand and guided his cock to her mouth. She sucked it dry and licked up all his cum and swallowed it, wincing at the taste. As soon as she was done he yanked her to her feet by her hair. She was still wobbly and struggled to stand.

"Good slut, you have done well. Daddy's cum is deep inside you where it belongs. Now, get into bed and let's go to sleep. It's late and we have a big day tomorrow, and lots more fucking to do as well.

She felt broken, humiliated, incredibly turned on, in ecstasy, vulnerable, scared, desperately worried, violated, and hungry for more, all at the same time. She simply nodded and said,

"Yes Daddy," and walked over and collapsed on the bed, dreading, and maybe looking forward to tomorrow.