Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife Lives Her Black Cock Fantasy with the Pool Boy.
3.1k words
46.1k
75
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; all characters are over 18. It involves interracial sex. If that offends you, skip it. Otherwise, read and enjoy.

*

Chris and his wife, Monica, lay together one night after a round of sex.

"Where were you?" Chris asked, "When I was fucking you," he said, "the look on your face told me you were someplace else. Off in a fantasy."

Monica cautiously replied, "You're not mad that I might have been thinking about somebody else while you were making love to me?" She waited for Chris' reply, hoping he would not be angry.

"Not really," he said. "Fantasies make sex all the more exciting. So who was it? Anyone I know?"

"You sure you want to know?" she said.

"Yes," Chris said. "Don't worry, I won't be angry...or jealous. I'm just curious ... and a bit turned on by it."

She hesitated, and he sensed she was embarrassed.

"Come on," he prodded. "Who's your imaginary lover? Who was in your head while I was in your pussy?"

"Sean Halloran," she said without looking at him.

"The young black guy who takes care of the pool?" he said.

"You said you wouldn't be mad," she said, turning to face him.

"I'm not!" he said. "I think you made a great choice! He's young, has a nice athletic body, and you get to see him once a week."

She looked down at his cock, growing back to full stature, once again.

"That has you turned on, doesn't it?" she said. "You'd actually like to watch him screw me, wouldn't you?"

"I have my fantasies too," he said.

She looked into his eyes for a long moment, and then said, "Would your fantasy include him cumming in my pussy?"

"Would you let him cum inside you? Bareback?" he asked her.

"Better question is, would you let him cum inside me?" she countered.

"Yes," Chris said, I'd let him do that."

She lowered her head, and she kissed her way down from his chest and over his belly, she asked in a sexy, teasing voice, "And does your fantasy also include watching me take his cock in my mouth?"

"What kind of a naughty wife would suck another man's cock right in front of her husband?" he replied to her challenge.

"The kind you married, apparently," she said. Then, with eyes locked on his, she took him all the way into the back of her throat in one smooth, incredible motion. Twisting her head back and forth and sucking hard all the way, she then slowly pulled off of him.

She then reached up, pulled him down to her, and gave him a hot, passionate, open-mouth kiss with lots of tongue and even gentle biting.

"Fuck me, Chris!" she said into his mouth, barely breaking the fevered kiss. "Fuck my cunt!"

Without needing a hand to guide it, Chris found the entrance to his wife's pussy, and he pushed his cock deep inside her in one hard stroke. She came twice before his recently-drained balls got him to that point, but when he did cum, he pumped every bit of it into her pussy. Completely drained, and very content, they lay sprawled across the bed.

"So, do you want to find out if fucking a young black man for real is as good as your fantasy?" Chris asked her.

She looked at him and said, "You mean really screw Sean?"

"Yeah," he replied. "Fuck him right here in this bed."

Monica needed no more urging. She smiled at him, and said, "When you go to work tomorrow, tell them you won't be in on Wednesday. That's when Sean comes to do the pool."

On that Wednesday, Chris watched from the house as Sean lifted the cleaning tools from the truck. The twenty-one year-old had a muscular body and it was clear he worked out regularly. Chris walked through to the back of the house in time to see Sean come into the pool area.

Around the pool, Monica was stretched out on a lounge chair, wearing a brand new, and very brief, bikini. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be sleeping, but nothing could have been further from the truth. She kept her eyes closed so that Sean could have a long look at her body.

As he approached, Sean sat his tools down on the pool deck which gave Monica an excuse to pretend to wake up. Monica looked at Sean, said "Hello", and stood up, giving Sean another look at her D-cup breasts.

"Hi Mrs. R," he said in a deep voice. "Sorry to disturb you. I can come back later, if you want."

"No need to come back," she said. "Just let me swim a few laps before you treat the water." "And," she added, "You can drop the Mrs. R. stuff. Call me Monica."

Monica got up and walked to the other end of the pool. She coyly loosened the tie on her bikini top so that it was almost falling off. Then, she made a smooth dive into the water. As planned, her dive knocked her bikini top right off. Monica swam to the shallow end, with her tits perfectly exposed.

She stood up in the shallow water, and tilted her head back, sweeping the hair from her face with both hands, while at the same time giving Sean a great view of her tits. Her nipples were stiff and Sean had a large bulge in his shorts from his attentive cock.

Monica came to the steps and held her hand out to Sean. "Help me out of the pool, please Sean," she asked. Sean took her hand and helped her climb out, and as she did her other hand brushed against Sean's crotch. She gave him a close look at her large tits, stopping close enough that Sean could have touched her, if he choose to.

"Uh, I think you lost something, Monica," he said as he plucked her bikini top from the pool and handed it to her.

As she started to put the top back on, she said, "Would you come over here and tie my top for me."

Sean came over and began to tie her top, but his hands nervously fumbled at the ties before he got it right. Monica began to seductively towel off the water from her body.

Then she said to him, "Why don't you finish the pools you have scheduled in the neighborhood and then come back here for a swim and a cold beer. My husband Chris will be home and the three of us can go for a swim."

"Sure," he said, still transfixed by the image of Monica's naked boobs. "I'll do the other pools then come right back."

"Thanks, Sean. You're a darling," she said and leaned over and kissed his cheek, taking time to brush her hand against his crotch, again.

After he drove away, Chris went downstairs, and he and Monica swam in the pool.

"You're sure you're still okay with me fucking the pool boy?" Monica asked as she swam.

"Absolutely," Chris said.

*************************

When Sean returned an hour later, Chris and Monica were in the pool, relaxing. Sean said "Hello" to both Chris and Monica as he approached. "Oh, hi," Monica said as she climbed out. "That was fast. I'll get us each a beer and be right back. Sean, why don't you get in the pool. The water is perfect."

Sean took off his shirt and shorts and went into the pool, wearing only his briefs. He swam for a bit and engaged in small talk with Chris, both waiting on Monica. She came out of the house carrying three beers, and handed one each to Chris and Sean.

"I hope you two don't mind if I lay here and work on my tan while you swim," she said. She took off her bikini top and laid it on the pool deck. You both have seen my tits, anyway."

"That's fine with me," said Chris.

Sean echoed Chris' approval. "That's okay by me."

Monica sat down on the lounge chair, laid her head back, and closed her eyes.

"You know," Chris said to Sean, "Monica thinks you're a very sexy guy. We all have our sexual fantasies. Monica has been fantasizing about fucking a young black man and has been eyeing you when you come over to clean the pool. I think you'll get a warm welcome from her, that is, if you want."

Sean was taken aback by Chris' comments, but only for a moment. He got out of the pool, walked over next to Monica, and took a long look at her curvy body. Standing by her lounge chair, he said, "Chris told me you might have a 'warm welcome' for me, but he didn't explain what that meant."

Monica stood up and said to Chris, "Honey, is it okay if I give Sean a 'warm welcome?"

"Go right ahead," said Chris, "I'll just watch. For now."

Monica pulled Sean to her, reached up and put her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer, and covered his mouth with her moist open lips. Holding the kiss, she reached out and found his left hand, and then placed it on one of her breasts. As they continued to kiss—more passionately, now—he reached over with his right hand, and began massaging her other breast and nipple the same way.

Monica reached out, and ran her hand over the bulge in his briefs. She gripped his cock through the fabric, and then slid her hand down, inside his briefs. She wrapped her fingers around his hard cock, and slowly stroked its length. He returned the favor, sliding his hand inside her bikini bottoms. He rubbed her pussy, and then dipped a finger between her wet pussy lips.

"Oh God," Monica cried out, "That feels so good." And to Chris she said, "He's got his finger inside me."

Monica broke their long kiss, and said to Sean, "Baby, have you ever been with a white married woman? Someone older than you?"

Sean replied, "This is my first time. Have you been with a black man before?"

"You'll be my first," Monica replied.

Then Monica said to him, "Have you ever eaten a pussy, Sean?"

"I have a girlfriend, and she really likes when I do that," he answered. "I like it, too."

"Do you want to eat my pussy? A white married pussy?" Monica asked. "Because I'd sure like you to!"

"Oh, yeah!" he said, and moved around between her legs.

Monica was on the far side of the pool, facing her husband, and as Sean repositioned himself she looked up at Chris with a big smile, and gave him a hidden thumbs up. Chris returned the gesture with his left hand ... his right was wrapped around his stiff dick.

Sean slipped the bikini off of her round bottom, tossed it aside, and leaned in. He planted a soft, open-mouth kiss on her pussy lips, and then started to slide his tongue up and down her wet slit.

With his mouth still over her clit, Sean slid a finger into her wet pussy, and started to fuck her with it.

She let out a contented, "Oh, yeah! That feels good!"

Encouraged, he began to beat his finger into her juicy pussy, hard and fast, slapping the wet folds with his palm with each stroke.

Chris, watching his wife get her cunt licked by a good looking black man, knew she was building to an orgasm, because she took hold of her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

Sean, too, sensed she was getting close, and he bent his finger, grinding it hard into her G-spot, while sucking hard on her clit.

She let out a squeal and put both hands on his head, trying to push it into her cunt as she stiffened her body in an intense orgasm.

As soon as he came up for air, she pulled him by his head up to her mouth, and hungrily kissed him, tasting her own juices all over his face.

Finally, she pushed him away, and commanded him, "Get those shorts off! I want your cock in my mouth!"

In two seconds, he was as naked as she was, and she was on her knees in front of him. She turned as he got off the lounge, so they were both sideways to her watching husband, so he could enjoy the view. Slowly Monica took more and more of Sean's dick into her mouth, until it reached the back of her throat. She went up and down his dick several times like that, and then she took his hands and put them on her head. "I'm all yours, Sean," she said. "Go ahead and fuck my mouth!"

It didn't take long for him to be ready to blow, and he said, "I'm getting ready! Where do you want it?"

"Right in my face!" she said, disengaging for only a few seconds. "Jerk your cum all over me!"

He fucked her mouth for another 30 seconds, and then took hold of his slippery wet cock, and began jerking it off in front of her face.

She opened her mouth, but she didn't really want him to take aim; she wanted to feel the heat of his cum as it splashed across her face.

He squirted hot cum across her eyes, her nose, and her lips, finally squeezing out the last few drops into her still-open mouth.

"That was great, Sean!" she said, and licked her tongue across her lips, gathering whatever cum she could reach. "And I'll bet Chris let go a load of his own, just watching."

Sean looked across the pool and saw Chris standing there, naked with his cock in his hand.

Monica then said to both of them, "Why don't we go inside, to the bedroom. As soon as Sean recovers, I want his big black cock inside my pussy". Monica wiped herself clean with a towel, grabbed Sean by his cock and led him inside to the bedroom. Chris followed along, knowing that Monica was bound and determined to finish her fantasy.

Once in the bedroom, Monica sat on the end of the bed, with Chris standing at the foot of the bed and Sean in front of her.

Chris then said to Monica, "This is your black cock fantasy. Tell Sean how you want it."

"Sean," she said, "I want your black cock deep in my pussy. Please use me, make me your white slut."

"Then get on the bed, Monica...and spread your legs," Sean commanded.

Monica obediently crawled onto the bed and opened her legs ready to receive him.

"Tell Sean what you want now," her husband Chris said.

Monica was as turned on now as she had ever been. Pinching her nipples with one hand, and rubbing her clitoris furiously with the other, she begged Sean, "Fuck me...please...Sean...I want you to fuck me!"

Sean climbed up on the bed and guided his cock into Monica's pussy. As for Chris, he climbed on the bed also, kissing Monica.

"Oh my gawd," Monica groaned as Sean pushed the full length of his cock into her cunt in one hard stroke. Feeling his big round balls slap up hard against her buttocks as his cock bottomed out in her cunt. She had never had a cock this big in her; it hurt some but she didn't mind.

With Sean buried deep inside her as her cunt gripped his cock like a vice, Chris then said to her, "Talk to him Monica, tell him what you want."

Monica had never been so excited, or felt so dirty and nasty in her life as she replied, "Fuck me Sean...please...fuck my married white cunt with your big black cock."

With long, deep, and very slow strokes Sean began to fuck Monica. Seeing the look of frustration on her face as he teased her, Sean knew what she wanted but made her beg for it.

"Is that how you want it bitch...nice and slow," Sean teased.

"No, please, harder, fuck me harder," she begged.

Increasing his tempo, Sean slowly began to fuck Monica harder and harder. Moaning, groaning, and thrashing about the bed as he did, Monica's whole body twitched as her first orgasm wracked her body. It was the biggest orgasm she'd ever had and it filled her whole being with ecstasy. As Monica writhed with the pleasure rolling through her again and again, Sean gave her no rest and continued to fuck her.

Flipping Monica's body over onto her hands and knees Sean roughly opened her white cheeks and plunged his cock into her from behind, doggy style. Despite the fucking she had just had, Monica hadn't yet gotten used to the size of Sean's cock and the rough penetration in this position felt much deeper than before.

Groaning loudly as the head of his cock pushed hard against her cervix, once again Sean was balls deep inside her cunt and Monica was in heaven. Holding Monica by her hips, Sean then proceeded to fuck her with the deep, powerful strokes that she so desperately wanted.

Chris played with Monica's nipples as Sean fucked his wife, saying to her, "Is that what you wanted in your fantasy? A big black cock deep inside you?"

"Yes!" Monica moaned.

"And you're a whore for black cock, aren't you," Chris continued. "Say it. Tell Sean what you are."

"Sean," she said, "I'm a slut...a whore for black cock!"

Monica lost all sense of time. Losing count of her orgasms, Sean continued pounding her. They both climaxed multiple times with Sean's youthful body producing volume after volume of cum, which he deposited in her pussy.

An hour later an exhausted Monica lay on the bed, quivering. "We better let her sleep for a bit," Chris said. He and Sean left the room.

It was night before Monica awoke. She came out of the bedroom naked, tired and sore. Sean's cum had dried on her pussy and legs.

"Well," Chris said, "How was your day?" Was it as good as your fantasy?"

"It wasn't just as good," Monica said, "It was better." She came into Chris' arms and they kissed. "Thank you so very much for making my fantasy come true".

"By the way," she continued, "Did Sean say anything about today before he left?"

"Well," Chris said slyly, "He did say he'd love to come visit us more often. But I told him that was up to you."

Monica only smiled back.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife Changed after BBC Lana, my loving wife, was open and receptive to my BBC kink.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories